Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"I think she won't be eating Nightopians for a long time Scykle" Lucas said.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle chuckled and nodded, then jumped back up to his perch, Youko in tow. He laid her down next to him, then curled up in the sun, attempting to get the rest he needed to heal up.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko slowly opened her eyes and noticed Scykle next to her, then snickered mischievously as she slipped away unnoticed.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle, who was pretending to be asleep, grabbed Youko by the nape of her neck. He snickered, eyes still closed. "Not until you show me what you really look like." He sat up, "Who's to say you're not Reala or some spy for Wizeman? Besides, I REALLY need a nap, and I want to sleep easy know that I won't wake up dead."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko struggles a little, "H-Hey, I told you before. I'm not working for Wizeman, I'm running from him. Why else would your brother be looking for me?? Come on, Scykle, we're buddies, companions, friends. You wouldn't think I'm a spy would you?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Fine, fine..." He let her go, then curled up again. "Behave yourself..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko smiled innocently, "Oh I will..."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
When Youko was gone, Lucas asked Scykle "Do you really trust her alone?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The Nightmaren yawned again, "We'll you'd better..." He looked over at Lucas. "Make sure she doesn't go and get herself killed..." He curled up, finally attaining sweet slumber.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Ok...." Lucas murmured as he started following Youko.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's ears twitched and she looked back and saw the Visitor following her. She growled a little, then suddenly took off running.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"She spotted me!" Lucas started to run as fast as he could, but he started to get tired and eventually lost sight of her, he kicked a blue chip in frustration. "If only I could fly, I would have caught her then, I have to get back to Scykle and tell him I lost track of her."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Somewhere in Nightmare...

Scykhell bowed graciously before his master, who was chastising him for his failure. "Scykhell! I created you for one reason!" Wizeman growled, "And you can't even seem to carry out destroying that 'Nightmaren', as he calls himself. Hmph...as if I would waste my power creating such a worthless creature..."

Scykhell growled; he hated being yelled at. "What do you propose I do, then, Lord Wizeman?"

"...hmm...Scykle has a weakness to mind-controlling Personas...this mission is too important to leave in YOUR failing hands, Scykhell...instead, I'll leave it to someone more trustworthy. REALA! I have need of your assistance..."

"Yes, my Lord..." The Dark Jester bowed gracefully in front of his Father and Master, then rose. "I heard everything...and I WILL not fail you. We need all the Visitors and Nightmaren we can get..."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Back in Nightopia....

"Scykle! I lost track of Youko! I don't know where she went, she was too fast for me!" Lucas exclaimed.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko looks back as she ran, and noticed she was being followed anymore. She smirked and stopped, "Hah, too slow. Now where was I? Oh yeah." She resumes stalking around for some Nightopians.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle awoke with a yawn, having gotten just enough sleep. "Ah, I'm sure she'll be fine...hey, can you hear that?" The sound of Nightmaren flight filled the air, and yellow sparkles began to fall from the sky. "Youko...is that you?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko, however, was far from Scykle and Lucas, sill trying to find some Nightopians without getting into trouble.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Without warning, a streak of black and red streaked through the skylight above the Ideya Palace, smashing Scykle through the roof of the palace, imprinting him in the floor below. He screamed in pain, then in fear as he opened his eyes to realize who was attacking him.

"We meet again, false Nightmaren," Reala growled, "I can't believe I'm having to waste my time with you! If it wasn't for your little Visitor friend and the rogue Nightmaren that're hiding out here, I wouldn't have to come out to this remote Nightopia!" He was applying every bit of his strength, which was smashing the blue and silver Nightmaren into the floor. He struggled, attempting to push his attacker off with his feet, but Reala was far too strong.

"R-Reala! Why do you need them?!" Scykle screamed, fighting off tears of pain. The Dark Jester cackled disturbingly.

"Wizeman needs all the possessed humans he can get! We're starting to run out of second-level Nightmaren, and it's rather convenient that we got a lovely pair right here...but I suppose since you seem to think that you're a Nightmaren..." Reala spit the words out like they were poison, "You can help me!" NiGHTS's brother removed a golden Persona mask from his waistband, and slowly pressed it to Scykle's face. The false Nightmaren growled in pain as his Ideya turned black and his eyes turned red. Reala floated slowly from his newest victim, who stood up and brushed himself off.

"What are your orders, General Reala?" he snarled.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's ears perked up, then lifted her head from the ground and look back to the distance. She suddenly caught a very familiar scent and widened her eyes with terror. "Oh no...not him! Not Reala!" She muttered, then bolted across the ruins to get as far away from the place as possible.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas ran as fast as he could when Reala came, A while later, he returned back to the portal where he entered, but he knew he couldn't leave now, he had to find Youko, so he continued on.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Reala laughed, "I'll take the boy back to Master Wizeman," he explained, "You get the fox..." He smiled a very evil, twisted smile. "I'm done with this place..." he took off towards the portal to get Lucas.

Scykle perked his voice up as he ran out into Ethereal Forest. "Youko! Where are you! You're in danger!"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
However just as he left the portal area, Yellow sparkles fell from sky once more, and a minute later, Reala had caught him from his shirt, he was helpless now, his only hope was Youko.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko was hiding behind a broken slate and she heard Scykle's voice. But he noticed it wasn't as cheerful as he was before, and knew something was up. Not wanting to take any chances, Youko remained hiding.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Reala smiled at the boy, then stared into his eyes. "Sleep." He commanded, and the boy fell into a slumber. The jester flew in a circle, creating a red, evil-looking portal, which he jumped through to Nightmare.

Scykle walked slowly through another set of ruins; he sniffed the air, and smiled a sharp-fanged smile. "Yokou! Where are you? I saw Reala just a second ago! I think he might be here for you!

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko slowly slipped through a crumble of rocks, seeing Scykle looking for her and noticed his Ideya was black instead of its normal color. She still stayed out of his sights, cautious of his sudden color of his Ideya.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The rocks Youko was hiding under suddenly exploded into pieces as Scykle kicked them out of the way. "There you are! Why were you hiding, Youko? I just want to play!" He grabbed for the little fox as she jumped out of the way. "Hmm...you're too hard to catch like this...you can't cheat and be a fox! I guess I'll fix you up, then!" A black ray of energy shot from the black Ideya, striking Youko and negating any transformative powers for the time being.

(This attack was usually used for capturing those who had Personas.)

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko yelped in pain, stumbling across the ground after being struck. She felt some energy holding back her transformation and she looked back at Scykle. "S-Scykle, w-what's gotten into you all of a sudden?? Reala did something to you didn't he?" She asked, keeping a safe distance from Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Hahahaha! Youko...don't you see?" Scykle pointed to the golden Persona on his face, "This means I've finally come to my senses and pledged my loyalty to Master Wizeman...you should as well!" He laughed maniacally and jumped towards the soon-to-be-humanoid Nightmaren to take her back to Wizeman.

Meanwhile, in Nightmare, Reala dropped Lucas into a cell full of other Visitors.

"You'd best wake up, Visitor...you don't want Cerberus to think you're dead..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"You're crazy!" Youko shrieked, dodging Scykle and flew up to the air, then soared away as quickly as she could, looking back at Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle ran up a nearby tree, out onto a branch, then leaped into the air. "You can't get away, Youko! Your transformation is going to time out riiiiiiight..." The Nightmaren looked at his wrist as if he had a watch. "...now!" He grabbed onto her with his claws as she began to revert to her original form.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas awoke a few hours later locked in a cell in the middle of nightmare. He knew that this was just a holding place, he knew that Scykle couldn't help him and Reala would have found Youko by now, he was doomed.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"No!" Youko yelped, and then was covered in red glow then changed back into her Maren jester form. She looked at her humanoid form, "Oh man...Let go, Scykle!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Sorry, friend," the evil Scykle grinned, "I can't do that." He swung off of her, then elbow-dropped her down to the ground.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko cried out in pain and slammed against the ground. She struggled to get back up and defend herself against the now turned evil Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
When Scykle heard Youko cry out in pain, he screamed. His eyes turned blue once more, he began to scratch frantically at his face, and his Ideya flickered between black and blue. He held his hand out to her. "YOUKO! Please! Tear off the mask!" His eyes flashed back to red, and he screamed. "No! I'm not going back to being weak!" Scykle was fighting himself.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko looked up at Scykle and heard say take off his mask. "Uh...I'll try." She flew up at Scykle, then swiped against the Persona mask as hard as she could.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle screamed, pulling on the mask. Energy crackled around him as the Persona began to lose its hold; his features flashed between their normal and evil versions. Finally, with Youko's help, the mask released its grip, then fell to the ground, writhing like a squashed bug. It finally dissolved into black particles that floated away into the sky.

Scykle collapsed on the spot, going completely unconscious.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas was still locked in the cell, his mind racing wondering what would happen to him. Suddenly he then heard what he thought was thunder, but when he looked around, outside the cage, was a giant dog with three heads. He then realized that it was the rumble of a large stomach. He was too afraid to wonder what would happen now.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Suddenly, without warning, a massive metallic hand shooed the dog away. It opened the top of the Ideya Palace to look in with its single, piercing red eye.

It is time.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas was shuddering with fear now, when all of a sudden, the hand picked him up, closed the cage, and carried him away. Lucas passed out a few seconds later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users