Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko looked at Hope River, "Yeah, it's beautiful, but what's the problem with the Nightopians?"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Mindoe slept peacefully on the branch of a tree next to Hope River. Hearing noises, she opened her eyes slowly. She caught sight of a small red fox, and a blue-silver Nightmaren. Her vision became focused, and she decided to spy on the Maren. Mindoe sat on the branch watching them closely.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykhell growled angrilly as the female Nightmaren made her escape into the Waking. He turned to his new partners, grinning widely. "So, just who is this Twilite?"

Back at Hope River...

"I guess I'll try to ask some of the Nightopians what's going wrong, but it doesn't seem that anything is the problem!" He turned to his friends. "You two keep on the lookout for any minion Nightmaren; I'll see what's up."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"He seems familiar..." Mindoe mumbled to herself as she watched the blue-silver maren. She was too far to see him, so she lowered a couple of branches, but she made lot of noise in the process.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko groaned, "Oh alright..." She walked away from Scykle a little and looked around, trying to see any signs of any menacing Marens. The little kitsune then smelled something and then looked up at a tree close to Hope River.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe saw the little fox and started panicking. "Go away little kitsune..." she whispered to herself.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle heard commotion in the trees nearby, and turned to see what was going on. A clumsy, yet strangely familiar Nightmaren was making her way closer. He stood, perplexed, for a moment as he watched her.

"I...I know her from somewhere, I know it!" A few Nightopians floated over, frantically tugging on Scykle's hat. They babbled in Nightopian, but he was entranced with this new memory.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe, trying to step back from the approaching fox, slipped off the branch. She fell on to the ground facing the sky and completely dazed. "Ohhh..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle leaped over to the injured Nightmaren and held his hand out to her. "Do I know you from somewhere?" He looked at her, thoroughly perplexed. The Nightopians started tugging on his hat more frantically, but he continued to ignore them.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko was growling at the Nightmaren, her fur bristling. "And who are you? Another spy?" She snarled.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe (still stunned) said hazily "Hey there mister... we met at the carnival..." with a confused smile.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle concentrated as hard as he could...but he drew a blank. "I'm sorry, Miss, but I've died since then..." He helped her up, but was suddenly attacked by a pair of massive Gao! (The sabertooth tigers from NiGHTS 1, I think...right?) He scraped along the ground, then was tossed into the air by the playful, yet cruel Nightmaren. He tried to right himself in midair to attack, but the other Nightmaren chomped down on him before he could blink.

"AGH!" He flailed his arms and legs around, trying to get the tiger to drop him.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko looked at Scykle and the Gao and barked, "Hey, pick on someone your own size, you big bullies!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe got up quickly, and got a hold of herself. "Oh, god!" Mindoe took out her small kunai and tried to slash at one of the Gao's legs. She was quickly knocked down, but kept trying.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
"Twilite is DaYZ's and Light's daughter. Her folks vanished a couple years after she was was born. She's been a wanderer ever since." Slick explained.

"Yeah. I don't know much about her, but I DO know something--scratch that, alot of things about her father, DaYZ." Tide smirked.

---------------------------------

"And they're going to side with Wizeman to destroy the bridge! We've got to call in the troops!" Twilite had just finished explaining to the SuperPian what the major emergency was. The Pian nodded, picked up a phone and spoke in Pian language for the troops to keep an eye on Tide, Slick and Scykhell.

Twilite thanked the Pian and sped back to her room in the Underground City. She got on a black and red bodysuit and a laser rifle. She exited the Underground and entered Hope River. She looked around and saw someone over near a tree. "Hey, is that...Scykle?" She grinned and flew over. "Hey, Scykle!" She called.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle slashed wildly at the Gao's side, and it finally released him and turned around to attack Mindoe. The other Gao pounced at the blue and silver Nightmaren, but he rolled out of the way and pounced at it himself. He yelled to Youko. "A fireball! Use a fireball!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Oh alright!" Youko said, lifting her paw and a red fireball appeared in the center of it, then she threw it at the Gao Scykle pinned down. She then sensed another Maren and looked towards Twilite. "Great, reinforcements from Nightmare..." She moaned, then charged at Twilite and tackled her away from Scykle, trying to bite and claw at her.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe turned to the other Gao, but was too late. It swiped her with it's paw and knocked her out cold.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
The fireball collided with the tiger, who roared in pain and launched away in the form of a ball. Scykle jumped on the other Gao, but it leaped out of the way and pinned him to the ground. He looked over at Twilite and Youko. "This place is going crazy!"

The Nightopians watched in fear from a nearby tree branch.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe moaned and tried to become conscious, but her head was throbbing. She thought "I've seen that maren before, I know it..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
While Youko was busy with Twilite, Scykle and Mindoe were helpless; or so they thought. The Nightopians floated down, growling at the tiger. It looked up, snorted at them, then focused its attention on its prey. Not to be ignored, the Nightopians swarmed the Gao, biting it like a colony of fire ants.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko looked to the Nightopians, stopping her attack, "Whoa, I didn't know those brats can fight." She then resumed attacking Twilite with a snarl.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle jumped from the distracted Gao's grasp and looked over at Youko. "Youko! That's Twilite! She's on our side!" He turned back to the Gao, who was futiley swatting at the swarming Nightopians. He started to attack, but the Gao ran off, yelping. He laughed, thumbs-upping the Nightopians.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko perked up. "She's on the good side?" She looked at Twilite, then smiled innocently, "Oh, sorry, sorry! I thought you were with Reala and those other mean Marens." She floated back over to Scykle.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe was floating through darkness, and lied completely still under a tree.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle picked the oddly familiar Nightmaren up and looked up at Youko. "Any idea how to wake her up?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko shrugged, "I'm a fox, buddy, I don't how how to wake people after they're unconscious."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle bopped Yokou over the head, turning her back into a Nightmaren. "Now you're a Nightmaren." He looked back at Mindoe. "Hey, wake up...are you alright?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko widened her eyes and looked at herself, then glared at Scykle, "Hey! I didn't tell you to change me to my Maren form!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
He laughed at Youko. "I'm just playing with you. You can just change back, though, right?"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe shifted in his arms and opened her eyes to him. "What happened...?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko growled at Scykle, then shifted back to her kitsune form. She turned to Mindoe, "Oh some Goa knocked you out, and I saved your life by kicking their butt." She replied to her proudly.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle laughed, setting Mindoe on her feet carefully. "Right, that's EXACTLY what happened." He smiled at the new Nightmaren. "So, what's your name?"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"My name is Mindoe." She said shyly. "I was just... passing through."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko glares at Mindoe, growling a little, "More like spying to me."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Well, I'm not evil..." She said "I was just a little curious."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Curious if we're vulnerable enough to be ambushed or not." Youko growled.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle sighed as Youko attempted to argue with the timid Mindoe. "Listen, Youko," the Nightmaren grumbled, grabbing and petting her gently, "We're not here to fight, we're here to find out what's wrong with Hope River." He turned to Mindoe. "It's lovely to meet you, Miss; you're welcome to come with us, if you'd like..." He grinned, still wondering where he had seen this Nightmaren before.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
She gave him a warm smile. "Sure, and I never got your names..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle laughed, doing a backflip and posing, "I'm Scykle! False Nightmaren and Ass Kicking Extrordinaire!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users