Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko growled and turned away, then replied, "My name's Youko."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Mindoe giggled and said to Scykle and Youko "Well it's nice to meet you both." She turned to Scykle "Though I feel we've met before..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle's eyes widened. "You too? I have the same feeling..."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe nodded "Maybe we have in the past...?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
"Uhh...I'll just leave you two alone." Youko said, walking away from Scykle and Mindoe, then rested at the banks of Hope River.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle shook his head and signaled for Mindoe to follow him, then ran after Youko. As he did, he noticed a black tint to the water in Hope River. "What's that...?" Scykle ignored it for the time and walked after the fox.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko had her eyes closed to rest. "Well if it's something obvious, don't bother me." She said.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle snickered. "Not to be bothered, eh? Well, I think I know what's causing the Nightopians to be distressed..." He looked at Mindoe. "C'mon, let's let Youko sleep. Let's fly up to top of the waterfall and see where that sludge is coming from..."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Well..." Mindoe said, trailing off "I can't fly, but I can try and climb to follow you."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle gasped. "You...can't fly either?" The Nightmaren smiled. "C'mon, let's go. Hang on to my back." He held his hand out. "Trust me?"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe smiled and took it. "Sure." She climbed on to Scykle's back.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle dug his claws into the dirt cliff and slowly made his way up, finally climbing over the edge and rising to his feet. The river ran for miles in the distance, with no visable cause of the black ooze. "Any idea what this is, Mindoe?" he asked, getting some on his finger and smelling it.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"No, I can't say I do..." Mindoe said as she stepped off his back "Maybe it's waste of some kind? Or Nightmare energy?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle nodded, turning to his new friend. "As far as I can tell, it's waste. I'm not sure what could be causing it, though..."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
"My name's Twilite! Secret agent for the Underground, but that info's not so secret now that I told you. Heheh!" Twilite chuckled. Twilite listened and learned. So something at Hope River was scaring the pians? She looked around. Then she heard Scykle ask, "What's that?" She turned and saw some sort of ooze in the river. She followed Mindoe and Scykle to the waterfall. Twilite thought she recognized it, but couldn't remember from where. She touched it and it--...moved?! Indeed, the ooze began moving, but just slightly. She took out a test tube,scooed some ooze in, slid it into her watch's secret compartment, and waited for the Underground to analyze it.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle watched as the ooze slowly began to pulsate. He threw Mindoe backwards as a tentacle shot out of it and wrapped around Scykle's waist. "Hehe, I guess it IS Nightmare Energy..."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas was looking for Scykle when he saw Youko lying on the banks of Hope River. "Hey Youko, have you seen Scykle?" Lucas asked.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Scykle!" Mindoe got up from the ground and took out a kunai. She cut the tentacle in half, which dropped Scykle on the ground. Unfortunately, 2 tentacles reformed in it's place. "Uh oh..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle landed on the ground, panting. He smiled up at Mindoe, then jumped to his feet and slashed at the tentacles with his claws, but more kept growing back.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"This isn't working!" Mindoe said, slashing. "Maybe...we need to kill it from the inside..." She added, panting.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle nodded, then stopped himself. "Erm...I can't swim, Mindoe." He sweatdropped, and dodged another tentacle...right into the clutches of another one! He sliced at it, but he couldn't get at it good enough to cut it.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe took a deep breath. "If I don't come back..." Mindoe paused. "Don't tell my sister." She dived into the black sludge, knife in hand.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko opened her eyes slightly and looked at Lucas. "He went with some girly Maren to the source of Hope River." She muttered. Suddenly, a black tentacle latched out and grabbed the kitsune. Before Youko could yelp, she was dragged under the water.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle was a lot more worried than he thought he'd be...for some reason he couldn't explain. He watched eagerly, still slashing at the tentacle.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Youko!" Just then a second tentacle launched out and grabbed Lucas by his legs.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe swam through the black sludge, which was difficult, considering its thick consistency. She followed a red glowing light, and saw a sphere. A red ideya was powering the sludge. Mindoe grabbed it quickly, but the sludge started moving around crazily. She tried swimming to the surface. She reached the ideya out to Scykle, but it started pulling her down. Mindoe needed help.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Twilite saw the tentacles and also began dodging it and shooting it with her laser rifle. She saw Mindoe jump in, and a few seconds later, a red ideya popped out of the sludge. Mindoe still didn't come up. Twilite grabbed her hand and pulled. Suddenly, a tentacle reached out and pulled her under too.

"We're dead..." Twilite thought.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko was struggling to get away from the source of the sludge underwater. She also couldn't breathe and the black tentacle didn't show any signs of letting go of her, as she was dragged deeper and deeper towards it.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle's Ideya began to glow brightly, and his eyes blanked out. He screamed as the tentacle exploded from the blinding light being produced by his body. "Don't worry; I'll save all of you..." He flew into the water, grabbed Mindoe, and pulled her from the grasp of the odd liquid creature, along with the Ideya, then dropped her on land.
"Wait here..." He launched down the waterfall, grabbing all three of his friends and pulling them out of the liquid. He sat them on the shore, then bolted into the air above the creature's heart, a massive throbbing heart in the center of the waterfall's pool.
His Ideya began to shine with a white light...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe was dizzy and looked up at the bright light. "What... is...?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
The light expanded until it engulfed the heart; when the blinding glow cleared, the water was pure; no sign of the strange Nightmaren could be found. Scykle's Ideya slowly dimmed to grey...and he fell into the water, lifeless once more.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Scykle!" Mindoe rushed blindly into the water, grabbing and dragging his limp body to the shore. "Scykle?! Answer me! Scykle!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko slowly perked up when she saw Mindoe save Scykle. "He...needs to be place back inside...the Ideya Palace nearby..." She moaned, feeling weak.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Youko's right, we have to get Scykle back to the ruins!" Lucas said.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Which direction?" Mindoe put his arm around her shoulder and carried his body up.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko points a paw towards the east direction, "That way...you'll see the glowing lights ahead."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
The Ideya Palace responded to its child in distress by launching a point of light into the air.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe ran quickly towards the light, trying to dodge branches and rocks.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko slowly stood up and shook away the stiffness in her body, then quickly followed Mindoe in case she drops Scykle.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
The Ideya palace was in her sight, and Mindoe started sprinting. She slowed down, and set Scykle down inside the palace. "I hope this works..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users