Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"At this point of time, I think something along the lines of Yori's plans would work, by now I'm guessing Maren are just starting to show up, so we attack them before they even get close." Lucas said.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle nodded, then scraped his claws together. "You're probably right. That's probably about all we can do right now."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
"I'm all for Yori's plan." Twilite said.

Meanwhile, in the abyss, Tide had constructed a portal so they could see what was happening on the outside. Unfortunately, they could only see through it, not get out. Oh well. Simply a minor setback in their plans. If they were quick enough, they would skin Scykle's gang alive before they even took out 5 maren. "For once, the all-powerful Nightmare God, Wizeman, would win this..." Tide said. However, Slick pondered this.

"If he's the all-powerful god of Nightmare, how come he's lost, to his own creations, might I add, on multiple occasions?" Slick then cowered beneath Tide's and Scykhell's death glares.

"Respect. Wizeman's. Authority." Tide growled. Slick backed up. When Scykhell and Tide turned to the portal, Slick ran off. For once, he was going to win. But not for Wizeman...

Note: Slick isn't good now, he's neutral.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell grinned. "But how do we go about skinning the twerps?"

Back in Ethereal Forest...

"Well then, let's get started!" Scykle laughed, leaping towards a stiff-walking human. It screamed at the party, its eyes burning red.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Yori jumped back, "Whoa, that's not a good sign!"

"I'll say!" Youko added.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle leaped straight through the Dreamer, landing in a tangle with a nameless Level 2 on the other side. He swiped at the Nightmaren as it flew into the air and laughed out loud, then tackled him with a Drill Dash.

The Dreamer lay on the ground nearby, unconscious.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Torias looked down from above, jumping down from a tree branch with nary sound. He knelt by the dreamer, his ruby eyes concentrated on the unconcious form. Gently as he could he propped the being up against a tree. Then he turned to face the Nightmaren, concentrating his energy.

Ancient soul of the sacred god
grant me thine strength and wisdom
Banish this being into the world beyond
Into the Abyss of Inbetween...

He chanted as quickly as he could manage while still being coherent.

With a WHOOM!!! the 2nd level vanished into a gate of night.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle's mouth gaped as he turned to the new Nightmaren.

"Wh...what was that!?" He whispered to his friends, "I hope he's on our side..."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Upon hearing the exclamation of the Nightmaren, Torias turned, smirk on face, hand on hip.
"You could say I'm a friend, I suppose. I'm certainly not assisting Wizeman, if that's what you mean."
He scanned Scykle, then extended a clawed hand for a handshake.
"Torias. The Fallen. Charmed, I'm sure."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle smiled, shaking the Nightmaren's hand. "Well met, Torias the Fallen. I'm Scykle, and these are my friends, Youko, Yori, Lucas, and Twilite."

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Isabelle was sitting in Pure valley, thinking about things in the real world, how stupid adults must be not to realize that that orb was an Ideya, she was also thinking about Sparkles, who was her best friend in nightopia. just minutes ago Sparkles was captured by Reala and taken to the wizeman., Isabelle sighed. this day just couldn't get any worse.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle, who had wandered off from his group as they took a break after defeating several Nightmaren, crossed the border from Ethereal Forest to Pure Valley. The trees grew fewer as massive dandilions grew more common, and the flat forest floor became golden, rolling hills. He spotted a young dreamer in the distance, and sensed that she was upset. He walked up behind her and sat down.

"Are you okay?"

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Isabelle jumped and turned around "i'm fine.... it's just that, my best friend's been kidnapped by someone named Reala" she said sniffling a bit, " and he said that he was taking her to someone named the Wizeman...."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle sighed, then smiled at the girl. "Don't worry, Visitor. We'll save your friend." The Nightmaren explained, confidently, "If you'd come back with me to another Dream World, you'll see your friend again in no time." He held his hand out, in an offer to go to Ethereal Forest.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Twilite, on the other hand, was laying down on a tree branch. After all the work everyone did, they all deserved a break. She had no clue why Scykle rushed off like that. Oh well.

Meanwhile, Slick was running as fast as possible to avoid being caught by Tide and Scykhell, as they had probably noticed he was gone by now. He couldn't believe be was thinking this, but he needed Twilite's help.

Twilite opened one eye and saw Slick running acros the field of Ethereal Forest. "Oh, come on. We don't get ANY rest, do we?" She muttered to herself as she flew towards Slick alone. Just because she had a score to settle doesn't mean she needed to interrupt anyone else's rest, so she left as quietly as possible.

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
She took the mysterous boys hand, and off they went.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle took off running back to his home Nightopia at top speed, pulling the Visitor onto his back for safety.

"Your friend...was she a Nightmaren, like me? ...Oh! Forgive my rudeness, young miss! I am Scykle, the Nightmaren," he explained, smiling, "And you are...?"

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
"Isabelle.... and yes, my friends a nightmaren...." Isabelle said "her names Sparkles, but i call her Sparks" Isabelle said to Scykle

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle smiled. "Don't worry, Isabelle, my friends and I will help you."

The pair skidded to halt near Youko and the others, where Slick had just ran by. Scykle looked over to Twilite.

"What happened? What's the matter?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko was resting in the shade close by.

Yori, however, was nowhwere to be seen.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"I'm trying to keep a close eye on Slick. Tide and Scykhell aren't anywhere to be seen, but I'm not taking chances. But Slick's face shows panic. I hope one of his colleagues got hurt..." Twilite said, semi-chuckling at the thought.

Slick was frantic right now. If he didn't find Twilite, Tide and Scykhell would skin him alive! Before he could get any further, he felt a sharp pain in his back. As he fell, he turned around to see Tide and Scykhell, looking quite angry at Slick's desert. He was then in the air, being held by his neck by Tide.

"Tell us, Slick, why you chose to desert us so suddenly?" Tide growled. Slick was whimpering and muttered something that sounded like 'mimblewimble'. Tide just grew angrier and squeezed Slick's neck more.

Twilite was watching from afar, awestruck by what was happening. She ran off, hoping that she hadn't just been stupid enough to fall into a trap.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle growled as he saw Scykhell and his cohorts, but then noticed they were fighting amongst each other.

Scykell growled, showing his fangs. "What in the name of Lord Wizeman do you think you're doing? You can't just walk away from our Master! The only way to leave the Nightmaren Army...is to die trying." The monstrous Nightmaren laughed, then turned to Tide. "Would you like to do the honors of executing this traitor, or shall I?"

Scykle felt that he should help, but Slick was evil; what would he gain from helping him? Another enemy to worry about? He turned to Isabelle. "Stay behind me. I don't want you getting hurt."

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
elsewhere, Sparkles woke up to Reala looking at her. "Reala" Sparks said angrily, she looked around, "Where's Isabelle?" Sparks asked, Reala just laughed.

"Don't worry, little Sparks, Isabelle will soon be joining you" Reala said with a laugh.

meanwhile back with Isabelle,

"stay behind me i don't want you getting hurt" Isabelle just nodded at Scykle

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
"Not quite, Isabelle...luckily, I don't think they've noticed me yet," Scykle explained, "Be very careful. They can sense your Ideya, but they may be too concentrated on Slick right now..."

Scykhell looked over, then turned back to Tide. "You deal with the traitor...I've got a whelp to deal with." He leaped at the blue and silver Nightmaren with incredible speed. Scykle threw Isabelle out of the way, then met Scykhell's leap with his own. They collided in midair, with Scykhell winning the charge due to his size and strength.

"You just won't stay dead, brother!"

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Isabelle turned around after being Thrown out of the way " Scykle" To her horror there stood Reala with her birds. the birds Grabbed Isabelle and took off, Isabelle had lost all hope when someone was saying "take my hand" isabelle took it and within minutes she was flying, as they where flying the person introduced herself "Hi, sorry about back there, Reala can be such a pain, i'm Nights, what's your name?"

"i-Isabelle" Isabelle said "and i'm looking for my friend. Scykle was helping me...." Nights then flew down to where they were, there the fight was over

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"With pleasure..." Tide grinned at Slick as he tightened his grip, but never had the chance to kill before Twilite shot him with her laser rifle. She had forgotten to set it off of level 6, so Tide was sent flying a couple yards instead of being knocked back slightly. Slick fell to the ground, clutching his neck.

"You can thank me later." Twilite said as she continued to fire her rifle.

"Ah, a consolation prize! As soon as you're dead, I can finish off the traitor!" Tide grinned evilly.

Masterweaver

Masterweaver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
"NiGHTS...."

Dulia, forgotten in the forest, had decided to track Scykle after he left. Of course, this meant that he had not been part of the proceedings until now, being too far behind, but the orange-and-read nightmaren had decided to catch up.

Which left him shaking his head at the purple jester.

"It's always the visitors with you, isn't it? Always, always. Your visitors are powerful, in their own right, but power isn't everything."

He flew closer, toothy smile on his face.

"I prefer... control. Yes, quite a bit of control." He turned his gaze to Isabelle. "That said, I wouldn't mind dualizing with this one myself... and I think I have more to offer her."

Out of the corner of his eye, he watched Scykle's battle. He won't stay dead, indeed...

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas had returned from watching the portal, looking to see if anymore people came out, by the time he got back he had found everyone fighting. "Well it looks like Scykhell and his group got out of the void quicker then I thought." He also noticed Reala with Isabelle, a few moments later however she was saved by NiGHTS, "If only that happened when Reala captured me." Lucas sighed. "That person looks familiar though, I wonder which portal she came through."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle screamed as Scykhell plowed him into the ground with brute force. He sighed in relief as NiGHTS saved Isabelle from Reala and the Goodles, but was unaware of Dulia's plot. He slashed repeatedly at Scykhell's chest in an attempt to free himself from the death grip he was in.

"Lord Reala! The traitor! He's here!" Scykhell yelled in response to NiGHTS' appearance. The pair continued to clash claws, sparks flying every time they did.

"ISABELLE! DON'T DUALIZE WITH HIM!" Scykle yelled as he got slashed across his arms as he guarded. He jumped onto Scykhell's head, laughing mischeviously. "Hey bro! Looks like you've gotten slow while I was away! What happened?" The monstrous Nightmaren roared and attempted to grab his smaller doppelgänger from atop his head, but Scykle's movements were moments too fast. He grabbed Scykhell's single-pronged hat and jumped off of his brother's back, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but Scykhell's hat was actually part of his head! The larger Nightmaren roared in pain as he was forced to do a backflip, followed by a swift stomp to the chest as Scykle laughed in triumph.

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Isabelle didn't know what to do until Scykle yelled up at her, she put her hands together and then punched dulia in the face. he went plummeting to the ground. Isabelle smiled at her bravery.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell groaned, still tired by his fight from before. "Urgh...Tide..."

Scykle laughed out loud, giving Isabelle a thumbs up, then noticing Lucas. "Hey, pal! What's up?"

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Nights flew Isabelle down to the ground " so, who's this friend of yours?" Nights asked Isabelle

"Sparks, her full name's Sparkles" Isabelle said

"Sparks huh? oh yeah, i know her, Wizeman made her, she was originally made for evil, but then she met me" Nights said smiling " and i showed her a great time... that's about the time you were born... i'm just Wondering, do you know a Helen?" Nights asked Isabelle

"My Great-great-great-great Grandmother? her name was Helen... you mean my Great(x4)-grandmother used to dream in this place?" Isabelle asked taking out a locket and opening it, it showed a young Helen with a violin

"yep that's her alright" Nights said "you look just like her..." nights looked at the locket " Always Dream, NiGHTS will be with you " Nights smiled

"i never understood what that meant, until now..." Isabelle smiled at Nights....

Masterweaver

Masterweaver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Dulia sighed. Dreamers were always so passive...

"Isabelle," he commented. "That's a rather nice name... But I digress. Isabelle, your friend is most likely going to be executed soon an," he waved toward Syckhell and his companions, "probably well guarded until then. Now, you cannot trust me... not as much as NiGHTS.... But if you went with him, you'd be stuck battling every guard on the way, and be far too late to save Sparks."

He bowed low. "I, on the other hand, have ways to bypass the guards. Most of them, anyway. And you will be able to reach your friend... perhaps even rescue her? Of course I might betray you. Or, then again, I might not."

He straightened. "What is it to be, Visitor? A guaranteed failure..." He stretched his hand out towards NiGHTS. "...Or a possible success?" His clawed glove rested on his chest plate. "The clock is ticking, fast..."

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Isabelle gulped, but then remembered something about Sparks and Reala, she smirked "Reala would never let anything happen to Sparks... He has a HUGE crush on her" Isabelle smiled

Meanwhile Reala returned to where Sparks was and she was nowhere to be found. She was in her invisibility mode she became seeable again floating right above Reala " Hey Reala" Sparks said floating down to his level "next time, you might want to put the keys AWAY from the cage." She smiled at him and then flew off "C'ya" she yelled back at him, "Isabelle here i come...." i said and flew at top speed

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Slick got up and also joined the fray. He dashed at Tide and attempted a low kick, but Tide dodged and smashed his face into a tree. "Have you not yet learned to obey your superiors?" He continued to pummel Slick while dodging Twilite's shots the whole time.

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
(Ignore this post lol)

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle jumped toward Tide to help Slick, but was caught in mid-air by a large set of claws.

"Did you think I would fall so easily, brother?" Scykhell cackled, squeezing his smaller sibling with brute strength, "How careless of you!" Scykle screamed in pain.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
A red blur shot through the air, and Youko latched onto Sychell's face and clawed at one of his eyes. "Let him go, freakshow!" She hissed.

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Isabelle didn't know what to do.... the others were fighting, and they'd forgotten all about her... she looked at Dulia, "M-maybe you're... right" Isabelle said to him

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Scykhell always has to make everything complicated, doesn't he?" Lucas sighed. While Lucas was running over, he noticed Isabelle and Dulia, he thought it over, but he had to go over and help Scykle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users