Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Reala, Get them the wizeman ordered Reala then jumped at Sparks, Sparks went invisible and kept trying to keep the shield together " Take my hand" Sparks Ordered, Isabelle looked at her, Sparks took her persona off "stupid thing," she said and threw the persona away, she knew immediately that it was really Sparks, she could tell cause she has little Sparkles over her eyes, she took Sparks Hand and Sparks flew into the air.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Twilite woke up at the sound of troops marching and saw the Nightmaren appear and march back to Nightmare. She hopped off the branch and flew towards the troops, knowing that Scykle was there.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle waved, smiling, to Twilite. "Twilite, I think Isabelle and that Nightmaren girl might be in trouble!" Suddenly, Reala zoomed out of Nightmare, swiping wildly at the pair with his golden claws.

"Get back here, traitor!" he yelled.

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
"NOT A CHANCE" Sparks yelled and turned invisible, And going up out of Reala's sight, She giggled and grabbed Reala's horns and tied them into a bow, Reala lunged himself at her, but she put up a shield, she turned to the others and said "you might wanna cover your ears" She said and screamed really loud, so loud that Reala went flying into the air and landed smack into a tree. Sparks giggled, she put her hands together and in an instant she was visible again " Hi, i'm Sparkles, but please, call me Sparks" Sparks said smiling "Let's get outta here, before any other nightmarens show up"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
A clapping was heard, and Toias appeared from his perch nearby.
"Congragulations. Well done, Ms. Sparkles."
He chuckled and turned away, flying off into the distance.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle nodded, turning his head in Torias' direction.

"Where're you off to, Torias?" But he was already too far away. Scykle sighed, then looked to Lucas and Twilite.

"Ready to go, guys?"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Ready as I'll ever be." Lucas said smiling.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle grabbed both Lucas and Twilite, then raced back to the ruins that the blue and silver Nightmaren called home.

"Ah! Home sweet home!" He looked around. "I sure hope Sparkles and Isabelle are okay," he said with a touch of concern in his voice.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Isabelle..." Lucas thought. "I thought I recognized her, she is from my town, she doesn't go to my school however, I just see her around town." Lucas said. "I hope she's alright too."

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Sparks Un-dualized with Isabelle and she touched the ground "i'm fine guys" Isabelle said giggling. "whose idea do you think it was to put Reala's horns in a bow?" Isabelle laughed. "Sparks Saved me and i saved her, i know this is the real Sparks because she has glitter over her eyes. and i knew that that wasn't really Sparks who i went with, i just wanted to get there and save her, so i did what i had to do." Suddenly she saw a blue Idyea floating down to her, she touched it. Sparks smiled

"That's the blue Idyea, it symbolizes intelligence." Sparks said to her, isabelle smiled.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Slick was already in Frozen Bell, and was searching for the tree. He noticed that the tree with the knothole had been struck down ages ago, but could still be used. He raced in and looked around. The only light in the room was a single light bulb, and it was just about ready to go out. The inside was musty and covered in cobwebs and dust. The only furniture in the room were 3 beds, green, yellow, and green with purple stripes, a table, and a couch. On a counter in the kitchen there were a few photographs. He blew the dust off and recognized the family in the picture. DaYZ, slightly older than when they last met, Light, also a bit older, and in the middle was Twilite, a lot younger and innocent looking. Slick wondered how Twilite had gone for so long without anyone to take care of her. They vanished soon after this photo was taken, almost 300 years ago.

He realized that this entire time, he was playing coward. He owed Twilite for helping him, yet here he was, hiding in a tree.

"I've got to go back..."

--------------------------------------

As they arrived at the ruins, Twilite realized that Tide had just dissappeared during the battle. Where had he gone? Probably to deliver the news to Wizeman that Sparks got away and that Slick wasn't with them anymore. Twilite's guess was that they would stay here to rest before rushing after Wizeman and Reala. Unless Scykle had another plan that involved kicking Wizeman's rather-non-existant butt asap.

--------------------------------------

"WHAT?!" Wizeman roared.

"Slick has joined forces with Scykle and his 'friends'. I have no clue where Scykhell is. And Jackle has set the infirmary on fire...AGAIN." Tide bowed his head in respect.

"Hmmm......Tide, you may go and destroy Slick if you wish, but then come straight back here."

"Yes, Master Wizeman..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell joined Tide on his way to kill Slick.

"What did Lord Wizeman say? When are we going to the Waking?"

--------------

Meanwhile, Scykle reclined atop his home. He smiled and clapped for Isabelle as she received her Blue Ideya.

"I'm glad you two are alright, but Twilite, what happened to Slick? I saw him run off in the general direction of Frozen Bell..."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Well, he needs to lay low in case Wizeguy sends assassins after him. I told him that there's a hiding spot in Frozen Bell." Twilite said as she saw Isabelle retrieve her Ideya. "It's not exactly a hiding spot; it was used as a house at one time but..." She glanced at Scykle. "The family isn't there anymore."

--------------------------

Tide jumped back as he saw Scykhell. "How long have you been there?" He shook it off. "Nevermind. Wizeman wants us to hunt down Slick and kill him on sight. Then we are to return here immediately." He nodded. "But I am curious. Where have you been?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell grunted. "Some fox thing wanted to see Master Wizeman. I thought it was that girl, but it was black." He shrugged, "So, any idea where Slick is?"

--------------

Scykle smiled, understanding exactly what Twilite meant.

"So...what happened to your family?" he asked tenderly, putting a clawed hand on her shoulder.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite thought on the matter. The story had happened more than 300 years ago.

"Well, we were at Memory Forest, having a picnic with DaRKNES, one of my dad's friends. It started great. And then..." She paused. "And then I can't remember a thing...I think I blacked out. But when I woke up, everyone was gone. My parents, DaRKNES, everyone." Her eyes began to tear up. "A few years later, I found out that they were dead and the killer had gotten away. Well, my parents at least. No one knows what happened to DaRKNES...So I knew what happened to them, and at the time, I didn't know what to think, to do, what anything was. I just ran...straight from the house and on to a Nightopia that I didn't recognize. It was the Underground for refugees from Nightopia that were avoiding Wizeman and his cronies." She stopped. "And here I am now, a cop for the Underground in a battle against Wizeman with you guys." She turned to Scykle and smiled. "Thanks for listening, Scykle..."

------------------------------------

"Well, during the battle, he and Twilite were hidden somewhere, and then Slick just vanished without a trace..." He growled. "If Twilite beat us to him, I'll kill her..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle grinned. "No problem, Twilite. I always wondered what it would be like to have a family...all I have is that hulking brute, and we're not even actually related." His face saddened, "I'm truly sorry about what happened to your parents, though...I guarantee that one day, we'll stop Wizeman and find out who killed your parents. I promise."

----------------

Scykhell grinned toothily. "Weren't we going to kill her anyway?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Tide shrugged. "Well, if she got to Slick before us, I'll kill her even more brutally than I was going to."

-----------------------

Twilite grinned a bit. "Thanks, Scykle. But there's one thing I don't get." She looked towards Nightmare. "Why did Wizeman send Tide, Scykhell, and Slick after me before I even found you guys? I would understand them trying to kill me when they saw me with you, no offense or anything, but to just attack out of nowhere? That's suspicious." She kept glancing at the home of Wizeman. "DEFINITELY suspicious..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle nodded. "Maybe he just wants to wipe out all of the renegades. It's odd that he sent Scykhell after you, though...why in the Night Dimension woud he send him to attack someone he's not conditioned to fight...?" The blue and silver Nightmaren sighed. "Perhaps Wizeman is getting desperate to get into the Waking."

---------------

Scykhell cackled. "Well, where do we start?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Well, I'm not exactly a rogue Maren. Wizeman said so himself. He said that Nightmaren are created by him, no one else. I'm kind of like a fake Maren." She chuckled. "Funny, I'm not 100% sure what I am...Well, whatever I am, I'm not Wizeman's puppet."

-----------------------

"Hmmm......Let's try Clawz's Tower. I mean, you know how much Slick likes mice, and Clawz has the mouse-firework-things, so...I don't know, who writes this stuff anyway?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell shrugged. "Wizeman, I guess. Let's, head to Clawz' place, then." He sprinted toward Frozen Bell, fangs and claws gleaming in Nightmare's moonlight.

--------------------------------

Scykle smiled. "That makes two of us. Looks like we have more in common than we thought!" He chuckled.

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hearing about Twilite's Parents and friend made Isabelle think about her own mother, her mother wasn't doing very well.. and Isabelle worried about her all the time, she started to cry and hugged Sparks, trying not to let anything show.

"it'll be okay, Isabelle" Sparks said hugging her tightly.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle smiled at Isabelle. "Hey, cheer up, Isabelle." He walked closer and gave her a thumbs up. "Don't give up hope, you two! Your mother will surely get better!" Scykle felt sorry for Twilite and Isabelle. Even the thought of losing one of his friends hurt, but he couldn't imagine the feeling of losing a family member; not that he'd ever have to, anyway.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite nodded. "Right!" She glanced towards Nightmare again. Wizeman wouldn't know what hit him.

-------------------

Slick was in Ethereal Forest, lost in the mess of trees dotting the land. He last saw Twilite around here, so she couldn't be far. Then again, neither were Tide and Scykhell. Any minute now, they could ambush him from the bushes and take him to Wizeman. But he wasn't ready to give up just yet.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle yawned loudly, scratching his side. "What are we going to do about Wizeman, now that he's fully recovered? We can't let him carry out whatever craziness he's up to now."

--------------

Scykhell called out to Clawz as the pair stepped into his castle. The massive feline leaped down from above, prepared to attack, but then noticed that it was only a couple of Lord Wizeman's other subjects. The huge cat yawned, licking his paw.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko felt a little lonely and was laying down away from the others and Scykle, sighing to herself and still wondering where Yori went to...

Yori was aimlessly floating around Nightmare Castle, almost bored of waiting for Wizeman's next orders for him. He couldn't help, but think about Youko ever since he left her without telling her where he was going. He thought he should've probably told her he was going somewhere and will be back in a little while. Eventually, the black kitsune laid atop of a pillar and rested, unaware of Clawz nearby.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle twitched. "Hey, Youko...where's Yori?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko sighed, "I dunno..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle giggled a little before jumping at Youko. "Aww! You LIKE him, don't you?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko stood up, "Yes, and what if I do??"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle shrugged, dumbfounded. "Erm...I dunno. Congrats?" He gave her a thumbs-up as a sweat droplet formed on his head.

--------

Scykhell growled, looking into rafters of Clawz' castle. "Did you two hear something?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"You're not...jealous of our friendship, are you?" Youko asked, glaring at Scykle suspiciously.

Yori ignored Scyhell and continued lounging around, resting his body.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle shifted uncomfortably in his own body, his face turning bright red. "Umm...HEY!" He pointed wildly behind Youko, "It's my brother!" As his friends turned around, the blue and silver Nightmaren sprinted away, hopping into the dense canopy of trees above.

He sighed not wanting to admit the truth to himself, that he'd developed a crush on Youko. But it would pass, right?

-----------

A large set of claws suddenly grabbed Yori, then carried him to Scykhell and Tide's level. Clawz batted playfully at Yori as Scykhell petted him. "Hey, it's that little black fox; from Nightmare!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko growled and looked back to Scykle, but didn't see him anywhere. "Hmph..." She turned around and laid down again, resuming to think about Yori.

Yori struggled and roared as he was batted around, "Release me this instant, you rotten feline! I'm not a toy!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Clawz cackled, tossing Yori away.

----------

Scykle suddenly dropped from the sky, landing on top of his Ideya Palace. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I need a day of relaxation! Why don't we all go to Colossus Beach, the Passion?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Yori was tossed at a nearby pillar and slammed flat into it, sliding down to the ground below. "That isn't what I meant about releasing me, you idiotic furball..." He hissed, shaking the dust from his fur.

"Not interested." Youko replied, still thinking about Yori.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle faceplanted into the top of the Palace, and in reply, the ruins seemed to giggle. Not to be discouraged, however, the Nightmaren continued. At this point, he was merely trying to pique Youko's interest, as much as wanted to go to the beach.

"Cool water; the warm sun turning the sand below into an endless tan blanket; the sound of the waves putting you to sleep?"

------------

Scykhell laughed loudly, picking the fox up with his claws.

"What're you doing here, little one?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko glanced back at Scykle, "No thanks." She turned back around and laid her head to the grass.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
With a sigh, Scykle fell to his bum. The others were talking and playing amongst themselves, so he hopped over to Youko.

"Fine, so maybe I'm a little jealous."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"A little?" Youko glanced back at Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
He groaned. "Fine...a medium amount..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users