Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Bridge is Rebuilt

• Please log in to reply
820 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle smiled and caught Youko as she was tossed by Scykhell, who roared in pain.

"Thanks a lot, hot stuff!" The Nightmaren giggled, then nodded at Lucas as he ran up. Scykle was beginning to show a bit of wear, though, and he was panting rather heavily.

"Tide..." Scykhell called, "The girl." He motioned over to Isabelle and Dulia, then grabbed Twilite in a lunging tackle. Scykle tried to help, but he collapsed from pain. One of his brother's attacks had chipped his Ideya, allowing most of his energy to drain out. He groaned.

"I'll be fine. Youko, can you dualize with Lucas?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko perked up at Scykle, "Dualize?? I haven't even tried dualizing with a dreamer before! You expect me to dualize in a time like this?!"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"What else can we do?" Lucas said, "We at least have to try to dualize."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko growled, then groaned, "Fine, fine!" She shifts into her Maren form and extended her hand to Lucas, "Ready when you are..."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas held out his hand, ready to dualize with Youko.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko's hand touched with Lucas', and in a flash of light, Lucas was dualized with the red Maren.

"Hope this works..." Youko moaned.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle smiled at the pair, then closed his eyes as his Ideya faded a bit.

Scykhell, deterred by Twilite's laser fire, turned to the dualized pair. "Heh, you've sunk pretty low, mutt, dualizing with a Visitor." The Nightmaren laughed, daring them to come closer.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Say that to my face, you ugly clown!" Youko hissed, "I'll gladly rip yours off!!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
"Gladly, fox-girl!" Scykhell dashed forward, baring his fangs.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko widened her eyes and quickly flew out of the way of Scykhell to get a distance from him to attack.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell growled, then suddenly picked up Scykle's body and hurled it Youko, following close behind with readied claws.

Scykle's eyes flew open as he hurtled toward his friends. He yelped in surprise.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko turned around, only to be slammed by Scykle's body and was thrown against the ground. She groaned in pain.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
As the Nightmarens collided, a small egg formed and rolled away. Scykhell stared at it for a moment, then picked it up.

"I do love a good omelette," he smiled wickedly. Scykle's eyes opened widely, and he stood up, weakly.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko sat up slowly and then saw Scykhell holding an egg, "Hey, what are you going to do with that egg?!" She growled.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell laughed, opening his jaw to it's freakish extent.

Scykle yelled threats at his brother, but that's about all he could do. He ran at his counterpart, launching slow, awkward attacks. The larger Nightmaren just laughed, pushing him away.

"You're pathetic!" The monster laughed, opening his mouth once more.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko growled and charged at Scykhell, quickly snatching the egg from him and landing on the other side.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell grinned widely, leaping toward the girl, claws ready to kill. But suddenly, he was taken out of the air by a streak of white light. Scykle landed roughly as his Ideya ran out of what little energy it had been saving. Scykhell roared in pain as the light from Scykle's charge burned his flesh, and quickly opened a portal to Nightmare.

"Everyone, get in here!" As the evil 'Marens returned to their home, they released a massive swarm of Nightmare Bees into the area.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko yelped and ducked down to the ground, trying to swat away any Nightmare bees that were swarming around her.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
The bees swarmed furiously around Youko and Lucas, but they didn't seem to be able to sting them. So, instead, they swarmed over Scykle's unconscious form, which was consequently covered in bee stings.

Ouch.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko noticed the bees were swarming around Scykle, "Scykle!" She flew over the unconscious Maren with her hand wielding a large, blue fireball, she started waving it around the Nightmare bees, burning and scorching most of them that were around Scykle, and was careful not to burn him.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle rolled over, still just barely conscious. "Thanks, guys..." He smiled, then finally passed out,

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Once the bees were driven off, Youko proudly blew out the fireball in her hand and looked down at Scykle. "Always have a habit of falling unconscious huh?" She separated herself from Lucas and sighed, collapsing on the ground in exhaustion, "Wonder where Yori went, he missed all the action..."

Near Nightmare, Yori was slowly making his way away from Nightopia into evil Nightmaren terrority, but it didn't seem to bother him.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell rested in peace nearby, unmoving. He noticed the Kitsune, then crawled up a nearby natural stone arch using his claws. He dropped down in front of him, but soon learned that this wasn't Youko.

Who are you, little one?" The large Nightmaren asked calmly.

---

Scykle woke up drowsily, an hour or two later. Luckily, he was close enough to his ruins to be revived after a bit. He picked up the now-sleeping Youko and carried her into his Ideya Palace, then curled up with the furry ball o' fluff, drifting into his usual slumber.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Step aside, you brute, I'm here to see Master Wizeman." Yori demanded calmly.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykhell sighed. "Whatever..." He yawned then pointed to the massive mountain shrine int distance.

"Lord Wizeman is pondering up there. I'd be careful if I were you."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Yori glared at Scykhell and proceeded towards the massive mountain Wizeman is in. Carefully, he flew up the top of the mountain and appeared before Wizeman, bowing down to him, "Master Wizeman, I have returned from the mission I have been requested from you..." He said.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
A massive steel hand floated down to get a better look at the Nightmaren.

Very good, Yori...did you witness the abomination's rebirth...?

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Yori nodded, but kept his head low, "Yes, Master, the one called Syckle has been resurrected, by the Visitor and the traitors..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Just as I thought...what about that thing's "friends"...what can you tell me about them? Weaknesses, perhaps...? The Lord of Nightmares could easily conjure up something to destroy all of them.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Well, Master, from the Visitor, he fears for the safety of his hometown...and...I'm not sure about the others..." Yori answered calmly.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Very well. You know what I require, Yori. With the unique Ideya from that abomination's chest, I would be able to create a Nightmaren with the ability to capture all five Ideya as well as be immune to to the Red Ideya's light. Also, choose a suitable Visitor from the stock Reala has lured here. Our migration to the Waking will begin soon enough...

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Yes, Master..." Yori bowed one last time to his creator, before he turned and flew away from the massive mountain to where Reala lured the Vistitors to.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
In all the confusion, Twilite and Slick darted behind a tree.

"All right, Slick. I want answers right this instant!" She growled.

"Tide and Scykhell are brutes and they threatened me. What could I do?" Slick cowered.

Twilite growled. "Well, you're lucky I'm in SUCH a good mood. Otherwise, I'd have let them have you." Twilite said, sarcasm present. "Hmmm......But you may prove valuable to our team. Wizeman's behind this, right?"

Slick sighed. "Yes, Wizeman is behind this. I always thought that it had been Scykhell, but in the void, he said Wizeman was behind everything."

"Well, that figures. If I were you, I'd lay low. Wizeman is probably none too happy that you've betrayed him, so I would start gunning straight for Frozen Bell. One of the trees there has a knothole. You can't miss it. Press the knothole and a door will open. Go inside and stay put. I'll come get you when it's over." She nodded at Slick and ran out to fight Tide, only to see everything was over. "Aw, don't tell me I missed out on the action!" She muttered, highly dissapointed in herself. But as she looked around, she noticed that Yori was missing. How did she not notice before?!

"Oh well." She noticed Scykle and Youko in the Ideya Palace, asleep, and jumped into a tree. She might as well get some rest as well. As she drifted into sleep, she noticed Slick dashing towards Frozen Bell. "Good luck, Slick" She whispered, and nodded off...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle yawned loudly, pushing Youko away with a stretch. He looked around at his other friends, and smiled. He jumped to his feet and bounded up to Twilite.

"Hey, Twilite, what happened to Slick?"

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
isabelle's hand was inches away from dulia's until someone grabbed her. after that everything was confusing, when she realized who it was she smiled, "SPARKS!" Isabelle hugged her

"there isn't much time, take my hand" Isabelle did what Sparks told her, but then something unexpected happened, she was transported to the wizeman Isabelle gasped as she saw her friend chained up.

Good job Cuti, who know this visitor would be so foolish....

Isabelle couldn't believe it she put her hands into fists, she turned to look at Sparks, she had a mask on.

now you will both be executed

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle watched as Isabelle and Sparkles disappeared, then growled. "She was wearing a Persona..." He turned to Twilite, but noticed she was still asleep. He sighed. "Looks like I'm on my own!" The Nightmaren leaped from the tree and headed for the border of Nightmare.

DreamDreamDream

DreamDreamDream

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Isabelle looked from The Wizeman to Sparks, not knowing what to do, she then leaped for the chains that held her friend, she started to undo them.

Stop her the wizeman ordered

Isabelle screamed and everything went dark....

Helen, NiGHTS... Please give me the courage to help Sparks and save her.... Isabelle thought to herself, she opened her eyes, she could feel the red Ideya, with all her might, she screamed, the burst of screams knocked out every nightmaren that was even inches from her. what she didn't know was that it was Sparks that had knocked out all the nightmarens, she turned invisible and put a protected shield over her and Isabelle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle was crossing the Nightmaren Border when he saw a horde of Nightmarens heading straight for him. It was like they chasing something, but he couldn't see anything worth chasing. He yelped as the Nightmarens grouped around him, thinking he was one of them.

"Where are they? What happened? I can't see them!" The crowd let out a sigh in union, then flowed, dejectedly, back to Nightmare.

Scykle scratched his head. "What on Earth?"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"I think I know who that person is, but now she might be in danger," Lucas said, "I'm going to catch up with Scykle in Nightmare and help that girl." Lucas ran to catch up with Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle turned to find Lucas running up. "Hey, Lucas!" he laughed, "I think you just missed the party!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users