Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I have *really* got to get around to sending my cosplay pics to the site; it's been almost a year. :P

I can't decide which look best, though. Since the chest gem lights up, some pictures make it look like I'm on fire. :P

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I'd love to cosplay... The main ones have been Yakko (Animaniacs...been practicing "Yakko's World") and Klonoa (I want the ears!). I'd love to go to a convention dressed as either of them. My cousin would go as a neko and I can just imagine her horror as I sing Yakko's World, shouting "Heeeelllllooooooo (insert name of con)" or singing in Phantomilian as I march into the crowds. :D

"Turappa! Turappa! Next show's in ten minutes! Yo! Cuz! Take this and get me a soda! I'm doing "Stepping Wind" next!"

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.

I'd love to cosplay... The main ones have been Yakko (Animaniacs...been practicing "Yakko's World") and Klonoa (I want the ears!). I'd love to go to a convention dressed as either of them. My cousin would go as a neko and I can just imagine her horror as I sing Yakko's World, shouting "Heeeelllllooooooo (insert name of con)" or singing in Phantomilian as I march into the crowds. :D

"Turappa! Turappa! Next show's in ten minutes! Yo! Cuz! Take this and get me a soda! I'm doing "Stepping Wind" next!"

I freaking love Klonoa. Sadly, I've never done any cosplay. I've just never gotten to it. Mleh. Who knows, though, I might get creative with Halloween...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

I'd love to cosplay... The main ones have been Yakko (Animaniacs...been practicing "Yakko's World") and Klonoa (I want the ears!). I'd love to go to a convention dressed as either of them. My cousin would go as a neko and I can just imagine her horror as I sing Yakko's World, shouting "Heeeelllllooooooo (insert name of con)" or singing in Phantomilian as I march into the crowds. :lol:

I love Animaniacs! What did you use for your costume?

In other news, I cannot find a decent Master Sword. I saw one years ago, but of course the toy store has gone out of buisness. :unsure:

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I had one of the best Sundays ever: made progress and finished two songs, started three more, when to the gym for two hours, got groceries, and got a substantial amount of stuff done on the project. Being productive feels wonderful...now if only I had more time for video games...

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

I love Animaniacs! What did you use for your costume?

I think you misread my post. I've never actually cosplayed and Yakko Warner and Klonoa are just the two main ones I would like to cosplay as at some point.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
I beat LittleBigPlanet today. The ending was kinda lame...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I think you misread my post. I've never actually cosplayed and Yakko Warner and Klonoa are just the two main ones I would like to cosplay as at some point.

Oh yes. :D Yakko would be a fun costume.

I recently found out that I can get my show on community access television. Unforunately, the set is intent on falling and killing me. :)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Oh yes. :P Yakko would be a fun costume.

Oh yes. I want to go to the convention that Richard Alvarez (from youtube's Stupid Mario Brothers) goes to. I'd be Yakko and my cuz would be embarrassed as I talk to Richy like Yakko. XP I really want to say "Mwah! Goodnight everybody!" or "Heellllooooo Richard!" I would also seriously love to sing "Yakko's World"...my poor cousin. I wouldn't let her know what I was up to. :P

I swear, I would be in character for as long as I could. ("Eehhhhhhhh, which restroom?" ...yes, I would halt for a time at that.)

If I were Klonoa, I'd practice Phantomilian language as well as the lyrics for "Stepping Wind". Heh heh. "Wafiyutu rirana wafirupu rurana seafidu!" Singing all the while people stare then quickly break out to Caramelldansen. XP

I think my cuz would run off after that. Poor girl... I'll meet her near some Itachi, Sesshomaru, or Light Yagami cosplayer. She'll be fine after some pocky.

Is it weird I don't want to cosplay as Dot Warner, Lola, or any other female character? ...I blame my dislike for dresses and natural slightly-low toned voice.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I swear, I would be in character for as long as I could. ("Eehhhhhhhh, which restroom?" ...yes, I would halt for a time at that.)

You could wear the costume to school and recreate the "Yakko, do you know how to conjugate?" skit. :lol:

Now I have Yakko's World stuck in my head. That and "We Didn't Start the Fire" are two songs most prone to getting stuck in my head. <_<

FranceEnglandDenmark and Spaaaaaaaain!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
The conjugate skit, eh? ...Well, I'd have to improvise since I don't think people would go along one hundred percent with it. Plus, I don't make mischief. Sad, I know. I lack a sense of adventure. Last "adventurous" thing I did was getting stuck in an elevator. The time before that, I got out of a (slow) moving van (still can't recall why...think the driver was being dangerous).

Still... It'd be nice to cosplay Yakko, even on Halloween. A trip to Goodwill and a party store could work out...but I'm broke. T_T

"Yakko's World"... United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru...

I hate the end of the song... I always jumble it up. ...Okay, nine of out of ten times I jumble it up.

Vulpa

Vulpa

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Mmm...stuff~!
"Tails is mooooving momentum!"
SHUT UP.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

"Tails is mooooving momentum!"
SHUT UP.

YES. The less cute omochao impersonator must be quiet. <_<

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
I'm wondering why when, in the morning, and I get on the bus, I get queasy, but in the afternoon going home, I get sleepy...

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Finally played LittleBigPlanet through the demo, man this game is so freaking cool.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Halloween is coming up, and I still haven't started my costume. :) School eats my life. Well, that and something else...(see below)

It's fun to do something totally unexpected and completely shock your family. That's what I did last Saturday when I went out to GameStop to buy a birthday present for a friend and came back with a birthday present, a PS2, and Klonoa 2. XD No warning or anything. I didn't even know for sure I was going to get a PS2 until I got there. I thought it would be nice if I could, but unlikely. Then I found Klonoa 2 and went O.O, and when I learned the used PS2s were only $60...Well, why not? :P

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
I've been obsessed with the song "black and gold." It's been a really tough year so far, I need more soothing music like this.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

I've been obsessed with the song "black and gold." It's been a really tough year so far, I need more soothing music like this.

Soothing? Check out Boards of Canada and Ulrich Schanuss as really chill indie-electronic artists. Also highly recommend the Final Fantasy Tactics OST as "brain building music" that both calms yet engages the brain. FFT has my favorite classical composition of all time. Listen to the Staff Credit. I honestly can't imagine a more beautiful or powerful song...and it doesn't even happen during an event in the game, so it isn't tied to any emotions surrounding something other than the music.

Well, I've noticed lately that as I've gotten myself more and more immersed in music-making and mixing that I don't have much of a social life. I guess I wanted that by-design for a little while, as the more social times in my life have been convoluded with drama, tension, and pressure. But, as of late, all of my friends who I interact with more in-person as opposed to online have said they really miss me, and I honestly miss them. Now I find it very hard to choose between my passion for music creation and my love of my friends to see them. I have a good balance and know when to say "no" to one or the other these days, and I think I'm doing a good job. I guess the line I thought up (or remembered subconciously from somewhere else, I don't know) sums it up well:

"I can't be everything to everyone, but I hope that I'm something to someone".

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Soothing? Check out Boards of Canada and Ulrich Schanuss as really chill indie-electronic artists. Also highly recommend the Final Fantasy Tactics OST as "brain building music" that both calms yet engages the brain. FFT has my favorite classical composition of all time. Listen to the Staff Credit. I honestly can't imagine a more beautiful or powerful song...and it doesn't even happen during an event in the game, so it isn't tied to any emotions surrounding something other than the music.

Well, I've noticed lately that as I've gotten myself more and more immersed in music-making and mixing that I don't have much of a social life. I guess I wanted that by-design for a little while, as the more social times in my life have been convoluded with drama, tension, and pressure. But, as of late, all of my friends who I interact with more in-person as opposed to online have said they really miss me, and I honestly miss them. Now I find it very hard to choose between my passion for music creation and my love of my friends to see them. I have a good balance and know when to say "no" to one or the other these days, and I think I'm doing a good job. I guess the line I thought up (or remembered subconciously from somewhere else, I don't know) sums it up well:

"I can't be everything to everyone, but I hope that I'm something to someone".

I love Boards of Canada, but I'll have to check out Ulrich Schanuss. Thanks for the recommendations :lol: FFT has really good music, speaking of which I have the game laying around somewhere, I should really play it sometime.

That's a very good philosophy to live by, I know all too well how hard it is to schedule in people and work, my graphic/web design generally takes up alot of my time, and it's a drag to schedule it in with friends and school. :/

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
I'm personally horrible at drawing the line. I spend too much time slacking off or working on my comics that I forget to do schoolwork! And then when I do remember, I spend so much time trying to make up that I get yelled at by one of my friends that I'm not working fast enough. -pulls on hair- It's difficulllllt...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Despite the odds i feel GREAT. MUHAHAHA XD

Love moments like this.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I wonder if we should have a 'General game discussion' thread in Other Games. For when there's gaming news that doesn't warrant a game specific thread per se, like how LBP and RE5 are gonna get Sony's motion controls, and RE5 is getting a 'director's cut' version of the game, and also how there's a Wii Sports Resort bundle with two MotionPlus modules coming out that saves you ten bucks.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
go for it.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
I started working on one of the many bonuses for the project today. It's a....particular version of Dreams Dreams that I will soon be announcing as long as the idea picks up. Well, I was writing and recording it and it hit me again just how pretty the song is. It made me think of my Dad, who got me the Saturn, and how much I really really miss him....

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
It's Saturday night. It's 2 hours and 17 minutes before I'm 18. I'm home alone playing Pokemon Rescue Team, posting here, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I, Loufren, and a dork.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
lol, guess Zero had other opinions about the merits of that 'general gaming' thread. No worries.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
Life is hard and confusing, a lot of the time. Just thought I'd get that out there.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Couple random thoughts all balled into one:

At the end of the day, you have to look back at three things: what you've done for yourself, what you've done for others, and what will be remembered. It's okay to think of things you could've done differently but there is no reason to regret anything, since there was a reason you did whatever you did in the first place.

I've not been able to sleep well the past two nights for no reason inparticular. Just trying to go to bed and I can't fall asleep at all. It's strange and very not-cool.

The cruelest thing time does to us as we age is make us possibly lose memories we've worked hard for and deserve to keep. But in all things negative there is something positive: it might be a good thing to also forget the bad memories along with the good, and have a clean slate. Ignorance is bliss, but so is innocence.

My beard is getting loooooong. Can't wait til January comes and I can shave it!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
my thought of the moment- Edam cheese just wins at everything.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
It's fun to have no idea what you're doing and love every moment of it. ;)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Warning: Rambling ahead, person may implode if it does not get released.

Weirdest. Dream. Ever. Way too embarrassing (why...oh dear NiGHTS why...) and at one point I was being hunted.
Who dares to hunt the one with the power...that was for some reason not responding?

Gagfkd. There. New word. It's a curse word and refers to keelhauling you by...um. Just use your imagination. >>;
MEME IT! (XD Sorry. Always wanted to do that.)

Okay, but seriously. Love random thoughts. They practically make up my mind.

Favorite quote: "Keep the dream or lose it forever." <--- That is what one of my fanfics ended up bringing up at one point without any dialogue directly pointing to it, but it's more of an 'end-of-journey' thing to say. It's also something I want to put on a banner (in fact the banner inspired it). >>; I'd put the banner in my sig...but the fanfic is currently on hiatus right now. Mostly because a few Nightopias need some overhauling. And life gets in the way. And I have about three others I need to concentrate on.

And I hate the OC. :) (Not a Mary-Sue...she's just...not likable.)

Rambling Finished

I apologize for hurting your brain meats filthy hyumans. The mighty SQ is normal. ...I have feet! Do not look at that...flower. It will certainly not suck out your brain and replace it with meeeaat. ...Of course not. Nope. Not at all.

Edit: The sad thing is, I'm suppose to be mature. ...I just can't let go of my immaturity and when it has the chance to, it runs amok.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Edit: The sad thing is, I'm suppose to be mature. ...I just can't let go of my immaturity and when it has the chance to, it runs amok.

Trust me, I'm the least bit mature. I think I'm getting better, with my brother gone to college now (he was as crazy and immature as me). But I am still far from what I should act like.

Another random thought:

I just realized how out-of-the-loop I am with music nowadays. All the songs my friends know all the lyrics too, I've never even heard of them. Kinda embarrassing, but I like the music I like.

Another thing about music: I have really been digging deep into lyrics lately. Pretty interesting.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Trust me, I'm the least bit mature. I think I'm getting better, with my brother gone to college now (he was as crazy and immature as me). But I am still far from what I should act like.

Another random thought:

I just realized how out-of-the-loop I am with music nowadays. All the songs my friends know all the lyrics too, I've never even heard of them. Kinda embarrassing, but I like the music I like.

Another thing about music: I have really been digging deep into lyrics lately. Pretty interesting.

I'm out of the loop, too. I mainly listen to familiar video game music and it's remixes. Frankly, I liked the nineties when "Move Your Body" and "I'm Blue" was pounding on the radio all the time. I also liked "Misty's Song" from Pokemon when everybody else was all "Ewww. You like that?!"

By the way, what's popular nowadays and does anyone care to explain the whole "Imma let you finish" thing? (Yes...I'm quite out of the loop. I didn't even know what a "Meme" was until last month or so.)

Deep lyrics...are awesome. Although when I try to make my own lyrics, I either make them corny, stupid, confusing, or just...weird. Surprisingly, I'm the only one that thinks so. Maybe I should show more lyrics than I usually do. >>; *starts humming "Magical Dreamers" from Chrono Cross*

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Got a seasonal job at iParty on top of my full time job at ACE. Halloween outlit...gonna be fun. I hope it will help inspire me with a good costume this year, been slacking on the Halloween spirit thing...but I am painting ACE's windows with stuffs. I did a McDonald's last year. :) fun fun, still have all the paints ::chaching::

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
A collab song I did with my friend Luiza from Brazil got third place in a competition, which was awesome! I was randomly inspired to write a joke remix to Kirby Super Star: Gourmet Race Track 2 today, complete with joke lyrics. Here's the first verse: (This is to the rhythm of the lead flute)

I am eating food, sweet and tasty dishes, dude
it is loads of fun but calories are bad for you
chinese, sushi please, spanish, US, its all good
shove it all in my mouth and i will give you cash

Chips and salsa, peanut buttah, tenderloin and rack of lamb
bar-be-ques and large potato salad, I'll eat everything!

I'm going to have a very hard time singing these without choking on my own laughter.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Feeling tired and a bit sad. Might go to bed soon.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

A collab song I did with my friend Luiza from Brazil got third place in a competition, which was awesome! I was randomly inspired to write a joke remix to Kirby Super Star: Gourmet Race Track 2 today, complete with joke lyrics. Here's the first verse: (This is to the rhythm of the lead flute)

it is loads of fun but calories are bad for you

I'm going to have a very hard time singing these without choking on my own laughter.

Nice. ^^ I'll have to try and sing that sometime.
Last lyrics I made was to Chrono Cross' "Radical Dreamers." (What is it with me and dream-themed music?) Thing is, the lyrics were for an OC to sing to another OC in a fanfiction (in which the scene doesn't happen for some time...I take too long to update it) having nothing to do with dreamers in the plot. >>

For the quiet part of the music (or "second verse") I had this:

"Deep in the soul there is something
That re-son-ates; that con-currs
O'er springs and o'er mountains
Magical Dreameeerrsss"

I love that part so...

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

Nice. ^^ I'll have to try and sing that sometime.
Last lyrics I made was to Chrono Cross' "Radical Dreamers." (What is it with me and dream-themed music?) Thing is, the lyrics were for an OC to sing to another OC in a fanfiction (in which the scene doesn't happen for some time...I take too long to update it) having nothing to do with dreamers in the plot. >>

For the quiet part of the music (or "second verse") I had this:

"Deep in the soul there is something
That re-son-ates; that con-currs
O'er springs and o'er mountains
Magical Dreameeerrsss"

I love that part so...

Hehe that's pretty good! I came up with some more lyrics. Basically, I'm only missing a more elaborate final chorus, and honestly I couldn't get to sleep last night until I got THIS much out (it was running through my head, eating all my thoughts):

Ska Buffet (All you can eat) (Gourmet Race Track 2)
-----------------
it is loads of fun but all these calories are bad for you

microwaving me some kettle corn and tv dinners are being baked now
giant burgers and burritos, deli meats and lots of cheese

i'll clear out all the buffets in every city in no time
most grocerystores have posted no pink marshmallow entry signs
but lets disregard these warnings and clear out every last bit
from frozen food and the bakery to snacks, sodas and chips
so lets hit up all the drive throughs and convenience stores near here
my jaw ain't chewing something now, starvation is now feared
for without a constant stream of eats I'll likely to just die cause I'm
Kirby, bitch, and I need food so GET ME f*!*ing FRENCH FRIES!

*skat break*

deep fried cookies, monster cherry's , french-fried onions from the can
only veggies if they're soaked oil and even then it's quite stretch though
deep dish pizza, shrimp tempura, crispy flatbread drenched in lard
i don't care if im to big for transport, roll me to the foods

i'll clear out all the buffets in every city in no time
most grocerystores have posted no pink marshmallow entry signs
but lets disregard these warning and clear out every last bit
from frozen food and the bakery to snacks, sodas and chips
so lets hit up all the drive throughs and convenience stores near here
my jaw ain't chewing something now, starvation is now feared
why hold back all you inner cravings, restraining for today
when you could eat up the whole world, this ain't no f*!*ing gourmet

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Random thought of the day.

NiGHTS has PETAL/SPARKLY LEAVES. har har. That's so awesome.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
@ Level 99 - Oh. Dang man. This is almost like learning Yakko's World all over again. XP Ah well. Fun to get it. I just have three verses repeating over and over. :) You have this huge thing and a grand finale to plan out. This is why I suck at making songs. I can't ever get the finale right. Bah. If I ever get to that milestone in the fanfic, then I'll toss out the entire lyrics. Should be closer now. Decided to botch up the canon plot and screw things up. XP At least, I hope I can do that. >>; Trying to have it all make sense in the long run. Then again, with things dealing with the time stream, I doubt it'll make sense at all any time soon (or even later).

[rant]

XP Oh well. In other news, guess who's fed up with perfecting things? *raises hand* That's right! Frickin' Nightopias... Started a NiGHTS/Klonoa crossover and I had to stop to get chapter three's intro right (stopping with the small chapters = faster update thing to boot) and I had to overhaul some Nightopias.... Joy. Now, I enjoy seeing it in my head, but typing them down can't be done right. I mean, how can one put into the words the splendor of being able to reach out and feel fish swimming in water?

Right in front of you with virtually no barrier between you and it? >>; Uh. Yeah. Also, I hate the OC. Ayna's no Mary-Sue but she gets...rude. Very rude. In fact I had the idea of her saying how the whole thing didn't matter, Owl protests, and she says it's about as likely as her farting pixie dust. >> ...Okay it's funny, it's supposed to be, but it does get dark (even in the beginning...poor Klonoa) and the fact Ayna doesn't even get along with NiGHTS bugs me. So why write her? Because the idea for the story wouldn't leave me alone and in order to have the full fledged "dream experience" I needed someone else Klonoa didn't know to get things situated. T_T

There. Now, who votes for Ayna to fart pixie dust? *snort, giggle* So mature...

[/ranting] Needed that. Don't mind the rant I just needed to let out what was on my mind and having four active fanfics (one not out, it's a...part time thing) doesn't help when focusing. ...Yes, four. One for Super Smash Bros. (need to finally get around to an outline), one for Sly Cooper (it never ends...), one for the crossover, and one for Skies of Arcadia (Journal of a Misplaced Outcast) which is merely a side project. Of course that doesn't count the various half-made one-shots (such as 'Rebelling Over Nothing' and 'A Warrior's Duty' for NiGHTS), ideas (full fledged 'episode' fanfic for Invader Zim - haha, I do the one thing I hate: slaughter the English language), plans (too many there), Lull's (fanmaren) featured story 'Behind the Persona,' and more. In case anyone can't tell, I love writing. Perhaps a little too much if you take my original prose into consideration...

*randomly starts thinking of Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers theme song*

I apologize for rambling. ^^;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users