Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.

Celebi is good, but I noticed a lot of similarities with Mew.

- Both have no gender.
- Both have an evil counterpart with a deep voice.
- Both are lighthearted and playful.
- Both are kind and gentle, but resort to magic if threatened.
- Both can change their appearence.
- NiGHTS is purple, and purple is the colour associated with the psychic Pokemon type.

I might think of more later. Off to ponder!

ALSO. Both can fly. Mew fits... but if NiGHTS is Mew, then what is Reala? Mewtwo? -shudders at that thought, it's unflattering for Reala-

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

ALSO. Both can fly. Mew fits... but if NiGHTS is Mew, then what is Reala? Mewtwo? -shudders at that thought, it's unflattering for Reala-

Going by personality, role, and behaviour, ReeRee is Mewtwo. It's more flattering than bat tights! :lol:

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
...I kinda liked those tights... sorta. I like his original look, but the tights weren't horrible. It was that mask hiding most of his face that killed that costume. -nodnod- ...What could Wizeman be? Arceus? Both are like gods... and it's said that Arceus has 1000 arms. Nightopians are like Togepi, I think. Little baby-like things...

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
My life has become the following ritual: Sleep, Gym, Work, Music. Wash rinse repeat, throwing in a hangout here and a vacation day there. If adults had told me the kind of mireless tedium I could expect in adulthood, I would have stayed in school a LOT longer! ;) Enjoy every ounce of non-adulthood time that you can, kids!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
FIGHT THE SYSTEM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN </hippyramblings>

Seriously i think i made my life as unpredictable as possible on purpose, others just call it stupidity i think XD

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Unpredictability is genetic in my family. The stories I could tell...

On the other hand, I tend to find people around me so predictable I can finish their sentences for them. Usually I just do it in my head, because then otherwise people stop hanging out with me. ;)

OCTOPAW I CHOOSE YOU!

NiGHTS: OCTOPAW! WHEE! *CHASE*

NiGHTS reminds me of both a dog and a cat. I'd say 65 cat, 35 dog.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

FIGHT THE SYSTEM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN </hippyramblings>

Seriously i think i made my life as unpredictable as possible on purpose, others just call it stupidity i think XD

I used to do this, back in the day. I would be spontaneous and crazy, and I still do that from time to time, but now...basically, if me-at-age-18 met me-of-now they'd probably hate each other.

Also, I can not wait for scribblenauts to come out tomorrow, nor can I wait for the next Katamari game to come out on PS3. Katamari is my obsession! The Prince rolls up my dreams and turns them into stars. If NiGHTs and Katamari had a game baby I think the world would explode from awesomeness.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Lately I've been finding myself getting random thoughts in my head. Like, I'll just think of a phrase or something that has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on at the given moment. So what I've been doing is just scrawling these things down on the nearest piece of paper I can find and put it all into a note book later.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
THE SERVER IS RUNNING AGAIN T_______________________T THANKYOU GOD!

That was the most awkwardly timed 48 hours ever.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
I still partially think it was my fault. I PUSHED THE BUTTOOOOOOOOOOON~ T_T

I have a box of assorted candies on my lap. :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Wizeman would be Darkrai. That name makes me think of bread, though. (Dark Rye, get it?) And that make me think of Catcher in the Ry, which make me think of Wizeman playing baseball. He'd be great with all of those hands. :P

I really love making movies, but I really, really hate building the set- it's too nerve wracking! Why must gothic arches be so evil?! Three little walls are the source of all of my madness. :P

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
lol I sat by the mailbox today waiting to see if Engelbaum was in. It wasn't, so I was sad... T_T

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I have to draw NiGHTS with Kitkats now. Lol. DiGi is weird.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
When you're done, can we see? I like Kit Kats...

I also like Jolly Ranchers. Mm, yummy.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Jolly Ranchers are one of the best non-chocolate candies ever!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Except the watermelon ones.

Random thought- i wonder in the future if you'll be able to have plastic surgery to have smaller feet. lol

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
*gasp* ...NOT watermelon!? SHUN THE NON BELEIIIIIIVER~ SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN~

Fun fact: I can perfectly imitate the unicorn's voices. Great fun at parties.

@ Trippy's thought: The Chinese would be all over that, lol...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Except the watermelon ones.

I love how they taste nothing like a real watermellon. :P

It would be cool if everyone on the forums could meet each other in a epic NiGHTS festival of fun. We'd probably all look totally diffrent than expected, though! :P

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
NO READING MY MIND!

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
so long as we all look human, i'm sure we'll cope :P and my thought is: if my friends make fun of me for liking NiGHTS do i A: punch them to high heaven or B:get NiGHTS (and apparently, kitkats) to reap their souls in a harvest of great homicide? :P

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I'm wondering why the nature of humans is so hard for me to grasp entirely.... This was brought up because of a crappy English lesson on 'tolerance'. Not that I'm not tolerant of others, but I hardly think that it's natural for a human to be like that all the time, which was what the lesson was trying to forcefeed us. -grumble- I hate classes like that.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

I'm wondering why the nature of humans is so hard for me to grasp entirely.... This was brought up because of a crappy English lesson on 'tolerance'. Not that I'm not tolerant of others, but I hardly think that it's natural for a human to be like that all the time, which was what the lesson was trying to forcefeed us. -grumble- I hate classes like that.

You and me both. I hate being told how to think.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
I almost dislike classes that let me think freely more, because then my brain is so used to the 'think how others would' setting that I get kinda overwhelmed. But once I get over that, WHEE!

On the plus side, learning to think LIKE EVERYONE ELSE has made it waaaaay too easy to get inside their heads. For good or bad.... >_> It's kinda sad, really.

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Too true. The funny thing is, I've gotten so used to one of my teachers, when he starts on a lecture, I can actually start to mouth what he's saying as he's saying it. And then he notices and laughs. He's a cool teacher.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
I'm a lot more goofy today than usual, but I really have no idea why. I also have a ridiculous craving for some more falafel and eggplant fries (or eggplant chips for you british-folk!)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

- Both have an evil counterpart with a deep voice.

who's celebi's evil counterpart?

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Gamewise: Primal Dialga, a crazed version of Dialga when time goes out of whack.

Moviewise: A Team Rocket Pokemon Poacher who's Name Escapes Me.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

No one; I was talking about Mew/Mewtwo.

I have the alphabet song stuck in my head. In French. :P

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

No one; I was talking about Mew/Mewtwo.

I have the alphabet song stuck in my head. In French. :)

then why did you say BOTH had an evil counterpart? god damn it noctourne, you dont half confuse me! :P

should i bother going to college today

EDIT: OOOOOOOOH! NiGHTS has an evil counterpart like mew, i thought you meant celebi and mew! and james doesnt need an evil poacher one, he's too cool for time anyway!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I think: Reala in JoD has bandages under his vest.... What the hey happened?! If they make a third game, they should have a cinematic where the vest it somehow knocked off revealing the bandages... We later find out that the original diamond patterns are underneath... Just a thought.

I also think on various Nightopias...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

EDIT: OOOOOOOOH! NiGHTS has an evil counterpart like mew, i thought you meant celebi and mew! and james doesnt need an evil poacher one, he's too cool for time anyway!

Exactly. And James is awsome. :)

I had an entire NiGHTS backstory pop into my head that fills all of the plot holes. I should share it with you all when I'm able to put it into words that make sense. :P

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Finally won me a limited edition Blazblue for a good price.. looking forward to this fighter

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I got new elastics for my braces today... in NiGHTS and Reala colors. NiGHTS for the top and Reala for the bottom.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I got new elastics for my braces today... in NiGHTS and Reala colors. NiGHTS for the top and Reala for the bottom.

Horray for furthering the power of NiGHTS to your mouth! Today, Loufren's body, tomorrow, the world! Muahahhaha!

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Oh yes. I was momentarily warped to do it. Last time it was Jackle colors.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Oh yes. I was momentarily warped to do it. Last time it was Jackle colors.

Next time, you should do pink for Claris and Blue for Elliot. :lol:

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
That was the time before last. I did Wizeman before Jackle.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
You could do yellow for the JoD dreamers.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I was just looking through my old NiGHTS cosplay photos and remembering how much fun it was. Gotta do some more of that in the future because believe it or not my UV costume was never actually ever 100% finished XD Nor did i ever take a photo of me wearing it all at once. I had my flute and big pointy stick n everythang.

I think I'm gonna wait till it snows this year (plzplzplz) and take some photos.

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Oh, that sounds cool! Iffin you pardon that pun, that is, heheh. I'm too shy to take any pictures of my cosplay, let alone show them off on the intornets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users