Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Edit: The sad thing is, I'm suppose to be mature. ...I just can't let go of my immaturity and when it has the chance to, it runs amok.

You don't have to always be mature. Save up that mature for when you need it, then be fun. :P

I just realized how out-of-the-loop I am with music nowadays. All the songs my friends know all the lyrics too, I've never even heard of them. Kinda embarrassing, but I like the music I like.

Welcome to the club!

I'm out of the loop, too. I mainly listen to familiar video game music and it's remixes. Frankly, I liked the nineties when "Move Your Body" and "I'm Blue" was pounding on the radio all the time. I also liked "Misty's Song" from Pokemon when everybody else was all "Ewww. You like that?!"

By the way, what's popular nowadays and does anyone care to explain the whole "Imma let you finish" thing? (Yes...I'm quite out of the loop. I didn't even know what a "Meme" was until last month or so.)

1. That "I'm Blue" song was so weird. I though the line went:
"I'm Blue, If I were green I would die."

As a result, I thought the song was about someone getting poisoned. I'm so unintentionally morbid! :)

The "Imma let you finish" thing is from some award show, when Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift to rant about Beyonce. Oh, the things one finds on the internet. :P

A collab song I did with my friend Luiza from Brazil got third place in a competition, which was awesome! I was randomly inspired to write a joke remix to Kirby Super Star: Gourmet Race Track 2 today, complete with joke lyrics. Here's the first verse: (This is to the rhythm of the lead flute)

I am eating food, sweet and tasty dishes, dude
it is loads of fun but calories are bad for you
chinese, sushi please, spanish, US, its all good
shove it all in my mouth and i will give you cash

Chips and salsa, peanut buttah, tenderloin and rack of lamb
bar-be-ques and large potato salad, I'll eat everything!

I'm going to have a very hard time singing these without choking on my own laughter.

That's hilarious! I'm inspired to do something like that myself. :P

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

You don't have to always be mature. Save up that mature for when you need it, then be fun. :)

1. That "I'm Blue" song was so weird. I though the line went:
"I'm Blue, If I were green I would die."

As a result, I thought the song was about someone getting poisoned. I'm so unintentionally morbid! :lol:

The "Imma let you finish" thing is from some award show, when Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift to rant about Beyonce. Oh, the things one finds on the internet. :P

Ah. Okay. Thanks for that. Heh. I always sang something like "I'm Blue ba do de da bu die" when I was a kid. XP I just sang rubbish like with the Teen-age Mu-tant Nin-ja Tur-tles! Turtles on the half shell. Turtle power!

Kanye West and Taylor Swift I'd never heard before until recently. @_@ I need to pay more attention to pop culture or something. I'll be singing 90's music all day and people will be like "What's wrong wit chu?" I'll be all:

"Eve-ry-bo-dy move your bo-dy." :P I'm still a kid at heart as well as a nineties girl. 16-bits rule! ...and some 64-bits too. >>;

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
(heh sometimes I feel like this thread is my substitution for having a blog, I just post random things here and POOF! there they are!)

So yesterday was pretty much one of the best days ever. I reached a milestone that took me 24 years of living, 14 years of making music, and 4 years of remixing and occassionally submitting. I'm not going to gab too much about it cause I've already done so a little too much, but a mix I made in collaboration with my friend Jay was accepted by OCR's judges panel. Once it gets posted, I'll officially be an OCReMixer, something that I've set as a goal for a very long time. Also found out I won last week's OHC, still reeling from getting third in that DoD, was very productive and, overall, just had a very very good day. It was also all the little things that went well that made it all nice.

Oh, and it's Friday now, which is also a plus. Going to finish Katamari Forever this weekend!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Congtrats! :)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Happy for ya, dude! To become a proper OCRemixer really is an achievement because i've heard how tough that place can be sometimes. Good for you, dude!
Hey everybody, we got an OCRemixer in our fanbase. How flippin' cool is that? XD

As for my own random thought for the day -

Why did the last customer i just serve smell of bananas? No, they really did. It makes no sense. They stunk of bananas.

I'm having a Champloo moment, searching for the 'Customer that smells like banana!"

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
LOL! I would have eaten him!

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.

Happy for ya, dude! To become a proper OCRemixer really is an achievement because i've heard how tough that place can be sometimes. Good for you, dude!
Hey everybody, we got an OCRemixer in our fanbase. How flippin' cool is that? XD

As for my own random thought for the day -

Why did the last customer i just serve smell of bananas? No, they really did. It makes no sense. They stunk of bananas.

I'm having a Champloo moment, searching for the 'Customer that smells like banana!"

Ah, y'all are too good to me.

And are we talking about, like, fresh bananas or the brown-almost bad-must turn into bananabread-old kind? Once you find him, "maybe you could tell me where to find some sailors" (ahhh, Shenmue 2, your awkward dialog is beyond classic).

Ask the guy if he has banana cologne. That stuff might sell millions.

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
My little sister gave me the flu, and I'm still trying to get over it... It's been a week now?
Also I drew Jaguar as Reala after hearing from a friend that the person who does the voice of Reala also does the voice of Jaguar.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
slowly losing. will to. live.

So tired and want to go to bed but my site upload is MOCKING me. It seems perpetualy under 90% and it's 1 in the morning and I'm the only one up in the house ;_;
*checks it* 87.5%

T_T

I've been uploading it all day. I wish there was a way to pause Veoh uploads. If i close my pc now it means i have to do it all over again in the morning. *rantyrantrant*

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies

slowly losing. will to. live.

So tired and want to go to bed but my site upload is MOCKING me. It seems perpetualy under 90% and it's 1 in the morning and I'm the only one up in the house ;_;
*checks it* 87.5%

T_T

I've been uploading it all day. I wish there was a way to pause Veoh uploads. If i close my pc now it means i have to do it all over again in the morning. *rantyrantrant*

*hugs TRiPPY*

I hate slow uploads too. I hope it finishes soon, for your sake. It's getting pretty late here and I'm getting tired. However, I don't mind because I'm talking to my love. ^_^

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Heh I couldn't resist this. Random thought: I'm having an overdose of happy because of the responses to that big project thingy I'm trying to do. I'm....actually kind of getting misty-eyed from all this happy.

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
-Small screen in front of Loufren's head depicting Loufren's thoughts-

I have a lovely bunch of coconuts... -some coconuts are dancing around-

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I got The Shadow of the Colossus yesterday, and when I saw the first boss, I thought maybe I had bitten off more than I could chew. But today I beat the first and second one. Ironically, I had a dream yesterday before I played the game, during a nap after I bought it: There were these boys about my little brothers' age all trying to play Shadow of the Colossus, or something similar. The dream commented that they were too unfocused to finish a task in the game. They needed to focus if they wanted to complete it. The first two times they tried, they didn't finish it. The third time, they managed to finish. Well, that afternoon, I tried taking on the first colossus; I died the first time, and then the second time I quit to let my brother play Spectrobes, since I wasn't getting anywhere. Today, though, I tried again (the third time) and beat it. It just took me a while to figure out what I was supposed to do. :lol: It's uncanny how accurately my unconscious predicted the number of tries it would take for me to beat that boss--and before I even played the game. :lol:

Tails Doll

Tails Doll

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Oh... A little of this; a little of that.<br /><br />I really love racing and NiGHTS, though. :D
A random thought thread only five pages long?
Which would allude to this forum having less garbage in it?
What is this?

Can you explain it?

How the forum stays so clean?

Must be some magic.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Dude the creator of ToeJam & Earl just emailed DiGi.....

OvO that doesn't happen every day!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Print it out, frame it, and hang it on a wall!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I'm sitting here in a green dress and white tights, my hair in a ponytail, and a blonde wig slowly rising off of my head. Oh Link, I really, really hate your hair.

Ah. Okay. Thanks for that. Heh. I always sang something like "I'm Blue ba do de da bu die" when I was a kid. XP I just sang rubbish like with the Teen-age Mu-tant Nin-ja Tur-tles! Turtles on the half shell. Turtle power!

Kanye West and Taylor Swift I'd never heard before until recently. @_@ I need to pay more attention to pop culture or something. I'll be singing 90's music all day and people will be like "What's wrong wit chu?" I'll be all:

"Eve-ry-bo-dy move your bo-dy." :P I'm still a kid at heart as well as a nineties girl. 16-bits rule! ...and some 64-bits too. >>;

The song really is just nonsense words at that point, but I guess I have a morbid mind or something. :P

I found out about the Kayne West thing because it was on a cake related blog that I like, go figure. 90s forever!

Also I drew Jaguar as Reala after hearing from a friend that the person who does the voice of Reala also does the voice of Jaguar.

WOW. I love Jaguar. :lol:

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
*cough*

I'm sick. Mleh.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
I've had about four hours of sleep a night the past three or four days. I'm on call for work all week through the holiday weekend. When life's a blur, it's hard to slow it down.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Ugh i hate it when people put misinformed tat on wiki. Fact people FACTS.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Do any of you realize that you have been alive one year longer than your age...?

You have to be alive for one year before you turn one year old...

So for example...I am 19...That means I've been alive for 20 years.

So the next time someone tells you "You've been on this earth *insert your age here* years". Prove them wrong...

It's not like it really helps anything (Like being 21 to drink or something) but it's just a fun little fact I've been thinking about for some months.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
o_O that's true!

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
Everyone also has their first Christmas before their first birthday.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I don't follow. You're older but not a full year older, just the amount of time since your last birthday.
When you turn one, it means you have been alive for one full year. The day before you turn two, you are one (and 364 days) and this could be rounded to two, if you felt like doing that, but you are not really two years old.
Because age always implies starting at 0.

However, math is one of my weaker points, so I might just be totally thinking about it wrong?

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
My Saturn's save battery died... T_T

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
I'm loving life right now. Don't know why... just am. -_-

Vulpa

Vulpa

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Mmm...stuff~!
I wanna fly and have sparkles toooo.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

My Saturn's save battery died... T_T

Think of it as an excuse to play NiD more. :D

I have no heat in my house, and it's freezing. I might just become a giant block of ice while typing this...:)

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
50+ freaking birds where on the lawn!!! 50+!!!

OH GOD THE DROPPINGS!!! THE DROPPINGS!!! EVERYWHERE!!!

D:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Speaking of birds in California, it's really weird when birds throw off the scaling at Disneyland. It's just a nice day when all of a sudden there's a thirty foot pigeon on top of the Matterhorn.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Got a new save battery for my Saturn ordered. Should be here soon I hope. I really wanna get my scores back up and saved.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
My keyboard hates me. It went kamikaze and when I used it, several things happened:

another browser came up
the downloads screen came up
it wanted to know if I wanted to save something
the search function was enabled

And when I used the mouse, right-clicking happened.

What the frick?! Second time this has happened! ...Need a new keyboard. *sigh*

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
I say do a virus-scan first.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
No viruses strangely enough. I do them daily. My keyboard's just old.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
the same things been happening with my pc the past few days though mostly POSSESSED hypertyping and it bringing up a new window every time i click on anything at all. Though my keyboard is wireless and a bit poo.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts

the same things been happening with my pc the past few days though mostly POSSESSED hypertyping and it bringing up a new window every time i click on anything at all. Though my keyboard is wireless and a bit poo.

Well, all I can suggest is a) make sure the batteries are good and B) if you have a cellphone, don't keep it too close by. My phone interferes with my wireless keyboard and mouse all the time.

-----------

I finished first WIP of NiGHTS and Reala yesterday , and it clocked in at over 5 minutes. 14 hours over two days to get that out, I'm estimating. I can't sleep well if I have creative ideas left in my head at bedtime. Oh, and back to work today after a nice three-day weekend. If creativity strikes me here, I'm doomed. DOOMED!

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

50+ freaking birds where on the lawn!!! 50+!!!

OH GOD THE DROPPINGS!!! THE DROPPINGS!!! EVERYWHERE!!!

D:

Gross.

I'm failing algebra. I don't even know how. I mean, my teacher pretty much sucks, but I mean, I used to be good at it. :P

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Disturbing fiction in the works along with another not-disturbing fiction.

I LOVE WRITING!

Oh, and CtV is on temporary hiatus as I work on original fiction. :P (Just in case anyone actually reads it, sorry.)

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
Must find way to keep new NiGHTS hat from slipping off my head. My friend made it, but she added too much stuffing to the horn things, and so whenever I put it on, it drags itself off with its own weight. But on the flip side, it's REALLY, REALLY COOL!

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
Power went five times in a row...It's not even raining or anything though...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users