Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Twilight: Love it or Hate it?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Narco

Narco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
I fee; the need to add my opinion to this.
Personally, I agree with almost everyone here. Bella's a Sue, Edward's obscenely annoying, Meyer can't write to save her life, etc.
I honesty have no idea how this book became a bestseller. It sounds like twelve year old fanfiction. I've read some of my sister's and my friend's written works, and they are a whole lot better than the overused crap Meyer came up with.
And c'mon. Sparkling vampires? Dear Lord...

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

It sounds like twelve year old fanfiction.

I second that.

And I have read work by some of my friends that was more professionally done than that.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
i've seen the film, but not read the books. and i was dragged to the film :lol: so when i saw Edward catch the falling apple in his hands, i laughed because i thought that was how significant the apple in the hands on the front cover was, just that one scene which had no importance. then a friend told me that the front cover symbolises forbidden fruit, what with the whole story line. i thought to myself "my god, the damn author actually did something subtle!" but then i thought "hmm....better ask the folks on the NiD forums whether this is actually subtle, or if a song and dance is made out of the apple and forbidden fruit!" and so, is it? :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

i've seen the film, but not read the books. and i was dragged to the film :lol: so when i saw Edward catch the falling apple in his hands, i laughed because i thought that was how significant the apple in the hands on the front cover was, just that one scene which had no importance. then a friend told me that the front cover symbolises forbidden fruit, what with the whole story line. i thought to myself "my god, the damn author actually did something subtle!" but then i thought "hmm....better ask the folks on the NiD forums whether this is actually subtle, or if a song and dance is made out of the apple and forbidden fruit!" and so, is it? :)

I don't know about the books, but the Twilight sweets have a flavour called "forbidden apple" or something to that effect.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

I don't know about the books, but the Twilight sweets have a flavour called "forbidden apple" or something to that effect.

woah woah woah woah! hold the bloody phone! there's twilight sweets!?! :lol:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

woah woah woah woah! hold the bloody phone! there's twilight sweets!?! :lol:

They're little heart shapes made by the American NECCO company. I haven't actually seen them, and I have no idea where they're sold (book stores?), but I have read about them. "Tempting Apple" is the name of the flavour, I believe. Thank goodness for Google! :)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
lol i was about to ask why people would make apple flavoured chocolate, then i reread the comments and realised we said sweets, not chocolate :lol: it's what i get for being up at 4 in the morning, retarded mistakes :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

lol i was about to ask why people would make apple flavoured chocolate, then i reread the comments and realised we said sweets, not chocolate :P it's what i get for being up at 4 in the morning, retarded mistakes :P

Actually, apple flavoured chocolates sound delicious. :P

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Actually, apple flavoured chocolates sound delicious. :P

what's wrong wit'chu! :P then again, i'm uber picky with food :P

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
*ahem*

we're kind of drifting off topic here...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

what's wrong wit'chu! :P then again, i'm uber picky with food :)

I'm picky as well, but I've had cranberry chocolates. After that, any fruit seems good with chocolate! :P

Back on topic (Sorry, Infractus!), does anyone know if there's a relation between this Twilight perfume-
Posted Image
(Kisuke- note the writing on the bottle. :P)
and this apple perfume-
Posted Image
?

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
no offense to any of the book fans but I totally hate the book, my reasons:

- the story is not well redacted

- it gives bad name to werewolves

- vampires are not supposed to "sparkle"

- its totally filled with Mary sues/Gary Stus

I honestly dont get why the book is so popular, so much that its movie is geeting a sequel...
seriously dudes, why do people actually like this kind of...stuff? :P

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I would love to take all of the books stack them on spire and burn them and watch the flames

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

no offense to any of the book fans but I totally hate the book, my reasons:

- the story is not well redacted

- it gives bad name to werewolves

- vampires are not supposed to "sparkle"

- its totally filled with Mary sues/Gary Stus

I honestly dont get why the book is so popular, so much that its movie is geeting a sequel...
seriously dudes, why do people actually like this kind of...stuff? :P

- Who cares about redacting (is that even a word? :P), as long as it sells! *sarcasm*

- It gives a bad name to vampires, too. Honestly, I had to listen to how "Nosferatu" was racist and derrogatory toward vampires and the Cullens are the only sympathetic, accurate representation of vampires ever created, and they're real. Yeah.

- But don't you think that this guy is glittery?

Posted Image

*glitter!*

- Gary Stus? Never heard that term before, but I love it. Anyways, who needs creativity, individuality, and human, sympathetic characters when they're HOT VAMPIRES? *sarcasm again*
Honestly, vampirism was just an exuse to make Edward a Gary Stu, it seems. Dx

- Who reads it? Teenage girls who want to seem "cool" and "emo." Overrated "subculutres" irk me.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Personally, I feel they're decent books. They're easy reading that's for sure. A few disappointments here and there, such as there not being a fight between the Cullens and the Volturi at the end of Breaking Dawn. New Moon was a heartbreaking and occasionally boring necessary evil. Overall though, its a good series of book. However, what I don't understand is how so many emo fangirls it has. There is nothing remotely emo about these books. "OMG! It's about vampires! It's totally emo and cool!", is probably what goes through their minds. Personally, I feel that's kinda dumb. But oh well. I guess I should just let the little emos have their fun.

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
My first reaction when I first learned about Twilight was "meh, just another vampire romance novel." Sadly, while I enjoy certain novel series with vampires and romance in them (Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter novels ftw!), most if not all of them are basically the same plot with different names inserted. Fun, but not amazing and not necessarily good or bad reads.

Then a couple of months later I keep hearing about how apparently awesome and life-changing Twilight is. "Holy sh!t, it's gotten hyped," I thought to myself, and I've learned over the years when something has that much hype, the material is either awesome or fail, or the material is pretty good and fun but the fanbase ruins what fun there is for everyone else. After reading pros and cons about it I decided to try and read it.

I have a lot of respect for those of you who were actually able to read the entire first book, much less the whole series. I couldn't get past page 53 because Bella's behavior and attitude DISGUSTED me. All she seemed to do was mentally whine about everything and snub the people who were being nice to her (whatever their reasons). The thing that got me the most was that, of all the kids that were nice to her and helped her out during her first day at a new school, she has the nerve to say that the nicest person she "had met all day" was the only other person who wasn't originally from Forks: the boy from California. Snobbish much, Miss Swan? ><()

It took one of my friends reading the whole series and telling me the story herself to help me sort out the hype, the hate, and the actual material. This friend is an avid reader and has introduced me to all kinds of awesome stories, and she reads very carefully to make sure she understands everything. Thanks to her explaining things to me, I've concluded that SM has two things destroying her here:

1. poor writing (show, not tell, SHOW, NOT TELL! >.< I saw that from page 1)
2. attempting to use science to explain the vampires (And Renesmee, dear god ><()), then not sticking with it

Stalking and the creepy imprinting the Werewolves do among many other things notwithstanding, the Twilight series would have been better if SM had better writing skill (she's improving, from what I've heard) and had just stuck with vampires being completely supernatural beings. I would have been able to accept the sparkling a little better if she had. XD

I may try and read it again when my bile for the books has subsided a bit. For now, I'll stick with Stephen King's Dark Tower series X3

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
One of my friends is REAAAALY into this Twilight stuff and the more she goes on about it the more I don't want to see it. She was a huge Buffy fan too... so that sort of gives me the steer well clear impressions.

It sounds really lame in the hugest of ways. Vampires are cool n'all but not when crossed with some emo teen dramaramma. I bet hot topic had a field day.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

However, what I don't understand is how so many emo fangirls it has. There is nothing remotely emo about these books. "OMG! It's about vampires! It's totally emo and cool!", is probably what goes through their minds. Personally, I feel that's kinda dumb. But oh well. I guess I should just let the little emos have their fun.

But Edward is seeeeeeensitive! And cuuuuuute! And he wears makeuuuuuuup! Am I the only one who gets a distinct "Tim Curry but worse" vibe?

2. attempting to use science to explain the vampires (And Renesmee, dear god ><()), then not sticking with it

Meyer blinded you with science? :wub:

One of my friends is REAAAALY into this Twilight stuff and the more she goes on about it the more I don't want to see it. She was a huge Buffy fan too... so that sort of gives me the steer well clear impressions.

It sounds really lame in the hugest of ways. Vampires are cool n'all but not when crossed with some emo teen dramaramma. I bet hot topic had a field day.

Buffy the movie or Buffy the series? I heard that the movie has a really ditzy heroine, somewhat like Elvira. That sounds good. The series? Not so much.

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^

Meyer blinded you with science? :P

From what I've read, she tried to and failed miserably XD

--She says that vampires have two extra chromosomes, which gives them their hard sparkly skin and powers. If this is true, then scientifically speaking, Reneesme couldn't have been born. An extra copy of chromosome 24 in humans causes Down's Syndrome. Two extra chromosomes with nothing to match up to in a human sex cell wouldn't work and the pregnancy would likely abort before it could really start.

--Meyer also has apparently said that all the fluids in a vampire's body turns into their special venom, which is responsible for changing a human into a vampire and is also how Reneesme was conceived. Perhaps a better choice of words would have worked better. Venom, as definied by Wiktionary is:

A poison wielded by an animal

Poison is, then:

A substance that is harmful or lethal to a living organism; something that harms a person or thing.

Venom, therefore, harms or takes life, not begin it.

Those are the two examples I can think of off the top of my head. Meyer would have been SO much better off if she'd just stuck to the supernatural to describe the vampires. XD

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
I don't like it very much, to be honest. (And now kids at my school think there's something wrong with me for not liking it.)

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

I bet hot topic had a field day.

They sure did... >.>

I went in there with a few friends (I was dragged, more like XD) and we were commenting on how all the Twilight stuff was overpowering the Harry Potter.

Seriously, the two do NOT belong in the same league.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
My problem with Twilight is that it's cheap. It was written to sell and nothing else.
This is different from The Godfather, a highly successful bestseller and critically acclaimed book. Like Twilight, The Godfather was written after Mario Puso decided to write a book that the public would enjoy and would roll in the dough.

The Godfather, although written to make money, still holds the concepts of good literature. There's vivid writing, an interesting and understandable plot, and correct use of grammar and linguistics. Romance scenes found in the Godfather are also more descriptive, more thrilling, and make more sense. Characters feel more human, so to speak, with no pun intended. Each character has a complex personality that causes the plot to unfold based on the reactions caused by one another. Michael Corleone is a prime example; many events would not have played out had he been a different man.

With Twilight, Meyers basically took what she thought was cool and what would sell and sold it for some cash. Characters have personal thoughts and feelings, but they're very stereotypical and shallow. There's the smart-yet-innocent, bright-yet-dumb everygirl (Bella), who falls in-love with the older, slightly-neurotic, battle-scarred man (Edward), and the rival gangs, friends, and family try to screw it up for them. Sounds a bit like another very popular romance play, eh? Just with a lot less dirty jokes and lot more modern english.

I remember the actor who played Edward summed up best how I felt about the books: it was like reading Meyers's private romantic thoughts. They don't make sense at all, but they captivate and that's why it sells so well.

My 2 cents anyway.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I don't like it very much, to be honest. (And now kids at my school think there's something wrong with me for not liking it.)

Don't worry, LUCiD. You like NiGHTS- there's nothing wrong with you!

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Don't worry, LUCiD. You like NiGHTS- there's nothing wrong with you!

If you love NiGHTS, you'll always find a friend~

Ahem. But to stay on topic, I agree- Meyer wrote it to sell. Publishing IS a business, I get that... but isn't it better to write something that you know people will enjoy rather than to just make some money?

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Ahem. But to stay on topic, I agree- Meyer wrote it to sell. Publishing IS a business, I get that... but isn't it better to write something that you know people will enjoy rather than to just make some money?

Well, I was under the impression that a lot of people loved Twilight...

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Well, as I mentioned above, that's where The Godfather makes a good comparison.
The Godfather is chocked full of violence, romance, crime, mischief, and nearly everything the American Public loved about Crime flicks. And it wasn't by chance that it was written that way; it was purposefully written to please an audience.
However, the Godfather, personally, is of higher quality than Twilight because of correct grammar usage, ideal plot structure, character development, etc.

tl;dr It's not what reason it's written, it's how, in this case.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I told a friend that I wanted to buy The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Her response?

"OMG! YOU LIKE TWILIGHT NOW?!" :D

LUCiD

LUCiD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, NiGHTS, (of course), video games, surfing the web, Disney, animals, music, etc...
Thanks, I feel better now that I know there's nothing wrong with me. :D

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
A lot of people on here seem to hate Twilight with a passion. As for me, well, I'm following this trend. I read the first 2, and God, I couldn't go on!

MiTCH

MiTCH

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
I haven't read the books or seen the movies. I'm too horrified with the overall concept to go anywhere near the stuff. Really, it's another angsty teen romance but now with VAMPIRES uh I mean blood sucking creatures. From what I see, and correct me if I'm wrong, they
-don't die in sunlight
-don't turn into bats
-don't sleep in coffins during the day
-have powers never before related to vampires
-no reference to garlic/silver crosses/wooden stakes or anything
-some actually get along with humans. Imagine that I make a story centered around your most cherished childhood memory, be it the hero from your favorite fairytale or your stuffed bunny Lucy, except now the protagonist KILLS YOU and becomes a MASS MURDERER while running from the cops and it's friends and family trying to help it. Meanwhile, in the real world, everyone thinks it's the greatest thing that's ever happened. In my eyes, it's the same thing.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I'd like to take back everything I said before and instead bash Twilight. I realized that it was sub-par after re-reading it, and now I think that it's just some stupid teen fad that will be forgoten in a few years.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

I would love to take all of the books stack them on spire and burn them and watch the flames

Yes. Yes, yes, and yes.

- Horrible sentence structure

- Mary Sues/Gary Stus

- SPARKLES?! They should smoke, sizzle, something! Burst into quick flames or a slow, painful death. Anything is better than frackin' sparkles.

- Vampires' reputation has plummeted. Where's a good Dracula movie when you need it?

- It makes my eyes burn/bleed and it's boring

- Bella gripes about things she takes for granted and doesn't appreciate it AT ALL (at least not from what I've read)... Kill her already!

- It killed my favorite word.

I found some scanned pages on the 'net. Hated every word that burned into my mind. I was open to giving it a shot and see what everyone gripped about.

I now hate it. BURN! I want it to buuuuurrrrnn.... By Zim, I command it to be so!

*sob* I wanna cry. Now anyone's open to getting a book published. At the very bottom-of-the-barrel least, I know that, with all my time and effort (EFFORT!) in writing and getting a good storyline down with OCs and human characteristics, that I may one day be able to publish a book. (I have spent....a very long time creating the events...still nailing them down to make everything come together.)

A very bad fiction written by an angsty teenager.
Gah! >_< *sobs* Please start the fire...

Edit: My cousin said that there are three paragraphs describing someone's hair. Oh ho ho WHY?! (And please tell me that's not true...)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Edit: My cousin said that there are three paragraphs describing someone's hair. Oh ho ho WHY?! (And please tell me that's not true...)

I actually heard that 2 whole pages were used to describe Edward's eyes or something. A friend of mine, during my birthday party a couple years ago, looked up the trailers and interviews for the movie (this was before it was in theaters), and one of the movie staff said that in an interview. Yes. 2 pages. Unless it was an exaggeration. I don't know 'cause I've never read the book. But I watched the movie (because my mom got curious because one of her friends said it was good), and I thought "How the heck does this make sense?" They fell for each other too fast. Mom said "Some people have chemistry." :P Well, yeah, but isn't that just lust? Overall, it was very unrealistic and over-dramatic. The people didn't feel like real people. I have to laugh a little, though, because I knew Twilight was a fad that would die out in a few years or so, and around where I live, the buzz has already been dying down. A friend of mine has seen the light and is now an ex-Twilight fan. I hear little about the upcoming Twilight movie other than rumors that there's friction between the lead actors. I've seen only one Twilight shirt since the start of the school year. In all, things are going well.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Do you suppose the author was doing a sly nod to Vampire greatness by naming her protagonist, Bella, in a way similar to Bela Lugosi? I doubt it, but that would be nice.

Speaking of Bela, let's track the history of movie vampires:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Notice how they've gradually become younger and better looking. In order from top to bottom we have:

1. Max Schrek as Count Orlok (Nosfteratu, 1922)
2. Bela Lugosi as Count Dracula (Dracula, 1931)
3. Christopher Lee as Count Dracula (Dracula: Prince of Darkness, 1966)
4. Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen (Twilight, 2008)

Also, it seems like vampirism is no longer exclusive to nobility.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
some girls in my english class started talkin about it today, and fair doos they can say what they want about something they like, but then they went on to say how well written it is and how amazing her vampires are, and how they could kick every other vampire's ass. i had to have my say in the matter after that, and brought up some of the points you've all made. they actually had no argument against me, so yeah, empty claims :lol:

Rachael

Rachael

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
No. honsetly I picked up the books read a sentence and I put it down. It burned have into my brain. and my mom made me watch twilight. And ill be dragged to watch new moon. I heard a twilight fan was joking and A group of twilight fans beat the girl up. It was a few bruises though. I also heard someone got a panick attack about twilight. Shame.

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
I hate the books, but my family loves them, including my dad. They've forced me to read the first 2 books, watch the movie over 103 times (yes I've kept track) and they'll make me watch the second movie.
Needless to say, I've been traumatized.

MAXinsanity

MAXinsanity

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I don't even want to know it exists. It's a waste of paper in my opinion. Keep stuff that poorly written to the dark bowels of the internet, I say.

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
My opinion is that it's just one big fanfic. And not those good ones either.

Tails Doll

Tails Doll

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Oh... A little of this; a little of that.<br /><br />I really love racing and NiGHTS, though. :D
I think Twilight is okay. It was interesting read; nothing really astoundingly bad about, nothing very good about it. Just interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users