Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sonic Unleashed Screens

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.

Since when are werewolves slow?

I just think those arms are abit big, makes him look more like a lumbering ape than a nimble werewolf and besides...
I still think he looks like a mole ^_^

Just a few ideas from me. No bashing whatsoever.

thx buddy :lol:

FanOingo3

FanOingo3

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Animation, Movies, and Musicals
Well I must say that, thankfully, it's been updated that Sega took the Werewolf bit out. I just wanted to state this for those who didn't like the Werewolf part. Also, There are only 3 playable characters.

Mostly being Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. No Shadow or anyone else. Huge plus for me =) Also really huge plus for going back with Eggman's original model and not making Sonic freakishly huge like in Sonic 2K6.

It's also been told that 3 Sega divisions are on this game. Sega of Europe, Sega of America, and Sega of Japan. So not just Sonic Team is working on this game. It's been stated they have a huge budget for this game. So It's clear that Sega just might be trying to get it right this time.

Now I have to say that with the information I've seen, this looks like it could be a good Sonic game. But I'm not getting my hopes up until I actually see the game in action.

From what I know, the game's gonna be Multiplatform. So it'll be on the Wii, Xbox 360, not so sure about the PS3.

But the way the game looks like a mixture of Sonic Rush and Secret Rings, this could be a big plus.

Now as for voice talent, if the rumor about 4-Kids and Sega's contract expiring this month is true, then I would like Ryan Drummond to come back for Sonic.

I just really dislike Griffith as Sonic. Sorry but I have to say so.

As for the control scheme. It could be like NiGHTS: JoD. Being able to use the 4 controller scheme.

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Is this true? where did you find it? Better not be an April Fools. I hate the werewolf Sonic. And the giant Zerg ripoff. But Werewolf Sonic more.

FanOingo3

FanOingo3

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Is this true? where did you find it? Better not be an April Fools. I hate the werewolf Sonic. And the giant Zerg ripoff. But Werewolf Sonic more.

This was announced before April 1st. So yes it's true. I heard from a lot of people.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
That is epic-awesome news! I want to believe you as much as the next guy, but, as they say, "Link, or it didn't happen."

FanOingo3

FanOingo3

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
This is the news only on the playable characters.

However, we're not so sure about the Werewolf sonic. But I'm positively sure they took it out.

Posted Image

You'll need to click full size to see the info on playable Characters.

Now I have to say that this picture is somewhat old. So from what I heard the Release Date is November.

In fact check this out!

Available Systems for Game

Sonic Unleashed will be available for the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 2 and the Playstation 3.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I absolutely HATE to be the jerk bastard that shoots down evidence, but I've had a bad couple days, and I have to take it out on someone. I apologise.
I have to ask for the link to that page that's pictured there, otherwise, I'm afraid that I have to assume it's Photoshopped, simply because it looks like a relatively simple page, and that top ad thing looks like a Sig Image that's been 'streched' to allow space for a Sega Symbol and the words 'Product information.' Now, I can be wrong, of course, and personally, I hope I am, but right now, I'm playing the jerk bastard.
And as far as the Gamestop Multiplatform goes, they could have been playing it safe. They may not know which systems it's for, so they're putting up the page for every active system. Once again, I could be, and here, I hope like h*ll that I'm wrong, because I only own a Wii.

FanOingo3

FanOingo3

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I absolutely HATE to be the jerk bastard that shoots down evidence, but I've had a bad couple days, and I have to take it out on someone. I apologise.
I have to ask for the link to that page that's pictured there, otherwise, I'm afraid that I have to assume it's Photoshopped, simply because it looks like a relatively simple page, and that top ad thing looks like a Sig Image that's been 'streched' to allow space for a Sega Symbol and the words 'Product information.' Now, I can be wrong, of course, and personally, I hope I am, but right now, I'm playing the jerk bastard.
And as far as the Gamestop Multiplatform goes, they could have been playing it safe. They may not know which systems it's for, so they're putting up the page for every active system. Once again, I could be, and here, I hope like h*ll that I'm wrong, because I only own a Wii.

Salright' if you don't believe me. I'm not truly for sure if it's real. But if all the information I got is true, then I'll be happy.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.

This site is so great! Even the "jerks" are polite and thoughtful. :)
(Btw, your doubt is well placed my friend your not being a jerk, lol)
EDIT: YAY, I hit my 100th post! woo!

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Yeah, that page looks pretty suspicious to me, but no matter. I assume that we will know a bunch of things after E3 or earlier, but for now, let us analyze what we know to death.

None of the things they have revealed (accidentally) on the game so far have struck me as being particularly negative. I could see a few problems with the game running itself and being basically locked into a turbo speed run all the time, but I think it just looked that way from the trailer for promotional purposes, as there were quite a few angles in the trailer that were totally unplayable (such as one where the camera is right under Sonic as dust falls from the wooden platform that he just landed on.)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Removed Werewolf Sonic? ....right, so they take the main story element out from a game that already has a massive CGI intro showcasing it all? I highly doubt Sega are going to be that motivated as to re-work an entire intro and storyline for a game. But, hey...i'm hoping it's true. It would be really nice to have Werewolf Sonic removed...but i'm gonna bite my tongue because i don't feel it's true.

When NiGHTS JoD was happening, everyone and their grandmother hit Sega offices up and told them they didn't want Will and Helen because they didn't look NiGHT-ish enough when compared to Elliot and Claris and they were worried the game would become too generic looking. Did they listen? What do you think? I think if people have been ranting and raving at Sega about this Werewolf thing then Sega are not going to change it. They never do. :/

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Then again DiGi, I'm on the side of the fanbase that believes that wolfy could be a fun idea. The fanbase is forever gonna be divided, so Sega might as well do what they want.

Anyhoo, announcement->

http://www.sega-europe.com/en/NewsStory/1835.htm

SONIC IS UNLEASHED!

SEGA's newest Sonic title is set to combine amazing next gen capabilities with classic Sonic 2D gameplay!

LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO (April 3, 2008) - SEGA® of America and SEGA of Europe Ltd., today announced that everyone's favourite hedgehog will be breaking new ground yet maintaining his roots, in the upcoming title, Sonic Unleashed{TM}. Developed by renowned studio Sonic Team, the latest installment in the multi-million selling franchise, will take players on an unforgettable high-speed journey around the globe in a way never before experienced in the world of Sonic. The game is set for release later this year and will be available for the Xbox 360{TM} videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, Wii{TM} home video game system from Nintendo and PLAYSTATION®2.

Sonic Unleashed is built on a powerful new "Hedgehog Engine", which introduces seamless 3D to classic 2D camera transitions, whilst delivering a rich and expansive world with multiple paths to choose from. Under development for three years, the Hedgehog Engine produces a visually rich next generation look and feel with elements of classic Sonic gameplay mechanics. The Hedgehog engine will help re-define the gameplay experience for Sonic fans and newcomers to the franchise alike.

"By combining rich and vibrant scenery with dynamic viewpoints Sonic Unleashed will provide an immersive 3D experience whilst keeping alive the 2D gameplay elements and fantastic worlds that Sonic fans know and love" commented Gary Knight, European Marketing Director for SEGA Europe. "In addition to this classic Sonic gaming experience, when darkness sets in Sonic Unleashed players will be able to experience a completely new way to play as Sonic... making this his most exciting adventure yet!"

Having been broken apart by the evil Dr Eggman, it's down to Sonic to put the pieces of the world back together again by retrieving the power of the chaos emeralds. In doing so, Sonic will find himself in a race against time and faced with an unusual situation that will challenge him in ways never before seen. By completing a wide variety of action-packed stages, spanning the seven broken continents of the world, gamers will need to unleash Sonic's amazing abilities to save the world, and himself!

The opportunity to engage in Sonic in different ways during the day and night time levels brings a completely original way of playing to the Sonic franchise, in addition to running at high speeds in classic Sonic style, combat fighting will become possible. Super quick Sonic's speed skills will be highlighted by four new modes, whilst the all new combat, movement and functional abilities will offer depth and variety to the game. As the sun sets in Sonic Unleashed, a different type of adventure will awaken in Sonic's newest quest...

Sonic Unleashed is scheduled for release worldwide in late 2008. For screenshots and art, please visit the SEGA press site at www.sega-press.com.

And Kotaku have the full length of that gameplay trailer->

http://kotaku.com/375652/sonic-unleashed-is-official

So it certainly sounds like wolfy is staying, unless they've swapped him for a vampire in the night time levels :)

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
So my idea for different level exploration in the day and night is looking much more likely. Awesome! I think that the trailer is spectacular, especially because the game is running at its full frame rate this time, and with the proper camera angles.

My anticipation for the game has gone up even more! I love how in the description of the game it says "Sonic is doing this because Eggman did this evil thing." And not "Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Big, Blaze, and Cream do this because Eggman, Shadow, Rouge, and Silver did this evil thing and there are also demons and human princesses and Arabian Nights characters that do this and that."

Very encouraging!

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

The game is set for release later this year and will be available for the Xbox 360{TM} videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, Wii{TM} home video game system from Nintendo and PLAYSTATION®2.

*Stupid grin* It's coming to the Wii. I'm happy.

And yes, it does sound like wolfy will be staying, but it also sounds like he'll kick a** Knuckles-style. I see two long nails ripping through the thin sheet of metal that is Eggman's robot, before Wolf-Sonic tosses it over his head. Right camera angle, CG it, epic awesome. XD I gotta do a pic of that.
Edit: I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'll post again (Or edit, depending on if someone posts or not) when I have.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Edit: Whoops! Over-read Feniiku's post! You people already know about it :)()

I'm in the process of uploading the new trailer (in HD) to YouTube right now. If I'm not mistaken it'll be available in both standard-quality and high-quality versions...unless that's something for higher-end accounts. We shall see. Link when done.

Aight, it's up. I guess high-quality videos are for higher accounts than mine.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Please don't fudge the Wii version, SEGA! Or any of them, for that matter

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Just watched the trailer.
Sonic Riders: Zero Grav-style of throwing sh!t around = Happy, Happy, HAPPY Deraj. XD It's the little (Destructive) details that make me happy.

And as far as those weird camera angles go, I think that's either more for the trailer, or it's for areas of the game that require no/almost no user input. Sorta like an auto-forward fixed rail, like they do for the loop-de-loops in SA2. Can't really explain it much better, unfortunately. XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
'Hedgehog Engine'? 'Three years in development'? ....woooh boy, Sega. You better hope it pays off because if this game fails hard then it will be a sad day for Sega fans everywhere. I feel some hope after reading that the engine itself has been in development for three years which means this could technicaly play really really well. I'm still not sold by the Werewolf thing. It just seems too different and 'all-of-a-sudden' for the Sonic story.

And it really does look like 'grinding over certain-death' has become a solid aspect for Sonic games nowadays.
Bring back le Spin-Dash. -_-

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Waitaminute...

Three years? Sonic 06 was released on the first of November, 2006. So this engine was in development at the time. Was this engine originally intended for that game? Sonic 06 used renderware for an engine (it's been around since 2000, make a new engine already), I guess they couldn't wait for for this one. At this point, Sonic 06 is about a year and a half old, and I think it spent about the same amount of time in development, so these two games were started at about the same time. It's starting to look like Sonic 06 is the spin off.

As for this game, it looks good, but I really wish Sonic could correctly make the jump to 3D, rather than this side scrolling/ secret rings hybrid. I didn't like secret rings, But it looks like this game doesn't share many of that games flaws. But I also wish SEGA would return to the old storyline (I consider Sonic Adventure to be an unnecessary reboot), but it looks like that isn't going to happen.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
OMG Hedgehog Engine. -_-

I swear, if you **** this up SEGA!!!!! >o<

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
The way I see it, we can't influence the development of the game, so all we can do is sit back and peek nervously through our fingers at the finished product when it arrives.

Why did they even bother releasing Sonic '06, seriously.. broken game..

Anyway I'mma come up with some Wii controls here:

Air-dash - Press A to jump, then flick the Wiimote in any given direction. Sonic can also do a ground smash this way, like in SA2.

To do his Speed boost- Hold down with the nunchuk (or in 3D, maybe B or something), then rev up by spinning the Wiimote in circles. Flick it hard right or left to launch Sonic.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

To do his Speed boost- Hold down with the nunchuk (or in 3D, maybe B or something), then rev up by spinning the Wiimote in circles. Flick it hard right or left to launch Sonic.

Oh, please, GOD no!
Wiimote + Circles + Sonic/Sega in general = H*LL! Trust me. I've played Secret Rings' Party mode. Unless Sega puts sensor control into Nintendo's hands, Wiimote sensor controls could kill the Wii version of this game. I'm not saying it will turn out that way, but personally, I don't want to have Secret Rings Party Mode flashbacks.

HOWEVER...

This may explain why many of the Sega games coming out recently have been so half-a**ed, including NiGHTS.
They've been concentrating on Sonic Unleashed in the backround of everything.

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

The way I see it, we can't influence the development of the game, so all we can do is sit back and peek nervously through our fingers at the finished product when it arrives.

Why did they even bother releasing Sonic '06, seriously.. broken game..

Anyway I'mma come up with some Wii controls here:

Air-dash - Press A to jump, then flick the Wiimote in any given direction. Sonic can also do a ground smash this way, like in SA2.

Quite honestly, I really only want forward flicks to air dash or use the homing attack, and no Nunchuk motion control. I would like for them to do a Smash Bros.-esque "four control options plus infinite customization" thing, so that I could use the Classic Controller or the GC controller if the Wii Remote-Nunchuk option is bad. Unfortunately, while I am very excited for the PS3 version, I have extreme doubts about the Wii version. Why? Sega is putting it out on PS2 also, which is never a good sign for a Wii game (see Wii Rock Band plus all the other ports save for RE4 and Okami.)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hey everyone. Seganerds got this to show ya. New short short trailer of Sonic Unleashed.

http://www.seganerds...leashed-teaser/

Someone's said it in a comment at Seganerds already but WHY does it sound like Sonic is whistling the tune from Aladin? "I Can Show You The World" o.o??

Also, i think it's fair to say this Were-Sonic officialy blows the chunky one if it's gonna be voice acted like that. Oh Sonic.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Were-Sonic. Am I the only one who hopes that that entire concept involves genetic experiments gone horribly-horribly wrong and that they'll actually voice act the game properly? Oh Sonic.....

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
It seems so strange to me that Sega is making a new Sonic game that is 50% "playing it safe" by returning Sonic to his gameplay roots and 50% taking the biggest risk of any Sonic game yet by transforming him into something that is not a fast hedgehog.

This COULD turn out very well and I hope it does. I really don't know what to think though. Since there is going to be a PS2 version, I'll be sure to get it.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Sonic Doesn't need to talk! Stop making him talk! AARGH! or rather, "aargh..yaarggh.. AARGGHH!!"

They never learn.. anyway it's not enough to judge, judge as we may.

People are being pretty optimistic to hear that as Angel Island.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
To further your interest here's a new teaser.
http://www.gametrail...ayer/32611.html

EDIT: Oh nevermind. I'm late as usual :blink:

Okay maybe I can redeem myself with this longer trailer MWUHAHAHA!!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

People are being pretty optimistic to hear that as Angel Island.

....hold on, wait. What? o.o

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I looked at a video of Angel Island, and he is whistling the Angel Island theme. It does sound like the Aladdin song, though. I think that teaser was pretty cool, actually.

Well, everything in there, that is, except all that groaning in the middle. That was fairly unnerving.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
...mother of god, you're right. He IS whistling the tune from the original Angel Island Zone in Sonic 3. What the hell is going on there? o.o

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hm, actually, you guys are right.. he sounds like he's whistling Act 2 in a different key, upon closer listen

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

I think it's fair to say this Were-Sonic officialy blows the chunky one if it's gonna be voice acted like that. Oh Sonic.

Were-Sonic. Am I the only one who hopes that that entire concept involves genetic experiments gone horribly-horribly wrong and that they'll actually voice act the game properly? Oh Sonic.....

Oh Sonic.......

V_V

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
I have decided that that groaning in the middle sounds like he's gonna throw up or something XD

But other than that, that trailer made my heart jump with glee for some reason. It's like... Wow... EXCITEMENT :3

It's funny, because I was doing an 8 and a half hour shift today, and at around half ten I'd told Thalia about the dream I'd had last night, which was, believe it or not, Unleashed related, and she goes "Remember that, if it turns out to be true we'll know you're pyjamas" and then on the next text, she goes "I think you predicted stuff again, there's a new trailer O_o" So that got me through a stupid shift because I HAD to see the fuzzy arm! XD (note that I wasn't online most of last night to see it or even know it existed then XD)

So yes. Teaser Trailer makes me happy. I LOVE decent teaser trailers XD

Yes. I'm a sad and hopeless fangirl. BUT I DON'T CARE! XD

FanOingo3

FanOingo3

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Truly, I thought the new Teaser was pretty cool. I mean it could set up what the other storyline could be and how this Werewolf thing came across.

But however, I'm not gonna judge the game by it's trailer. Instead I'm gonna wait til' I see full gameplay and such.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I never judge by teasers. Only trailers and demos. Barely reviews. BARELY. I'll wait this one out. The whole arm thing is making me believe more and more that we'll have to play some slow parts where you must kill everything which has always bored me in Sonic games. I don't know.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
The quality of trailer looks really nice. Sonic spinning the ring on his finger - amazing quality and the mood is wonderful. They should have cut it there, in my opinion because whoever voice acted the "urgh...uurrrgh..." crap really sounds like they're sitting on the toilet, not turning into a bloody Werewolf...hog....thing.

In terms of gameplay i can't judge it yet. In terms of story and the way things are looking right now, i'm not feeling excited.

FanOingo3

FanOingo3

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

The quality of trailer looks really nice. Sonic spinning the ring on his finger - amazing quality and the mood is wonderful. They should have cut it there, in my opinion because whoever voice acted the "urgh...uurrrgh..." crap really sounds like they're sitting on the toilet, not turning into a bloody Werewolf...hog....thing.

In terms of gameplay i can't judge it yet. In terms of story and the way things are looking right now, i'm not feeling excited.

Yeah, personally I dislike Jason as Sonic. If we do get the chance then I would want Ryan back for this game.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Personally I'm not opposed to Griffith as a voice actor, I think he's fine, but he's just not very good at doing more than one type of voice :/ Maybe they should have kept the trailer silent.

And I'm not judging by the trailer, before people get that impression, and especially not a teaser trailer, but it is interesting and looks pretty.

As for the game itself, I'm continuing to reserve judgement until the day that I play it.

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I actually think that the teaser is pretty cool. The visuals are incredibly, so is the style. The audio is the only problem. Still, I really think that a CG trailer has absolutely nothing to do with the game itself.

Werewolf gameplay may work out yet, but I am not trusting anything yet. The funny thing is that Sega thinks that they are teasing the werewolf, like no one knows what Sonic is going to change into yet. The leak kind of messed up the suspense and speculation that this teaser seems to try to generate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users