Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko yelped in pain for a moment when the whip slapped across her face, then turned back to Engel and glared at her. The kitsune's eyes glowed red and she snarled with anger and rage.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Ok, that was a bad idea....." Engel said, before her weakness overpowered her and she stumbled to the floor.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko roared angrily and charged toward Engel, hungry for an easy meal.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela flew up to Youko and smirked.

"Hey you want to help me destroy them? Team Work?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Angela, you double crossing little jerk!" Engel, having been through a lot in the past day, had no idea that Angela had been evil the whole time.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela slowly turned to Engel and laughed. "HAH you thought I was good?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Well, I was just unconscious. Excuse me for not being quite as quick as the others here." Engel said, in a dark voice, thick with anger.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko stopped and looked at Angela. Something clicked in her mind and the kitsune instantly remembered the Maren. Growling, Youko opened her mouth and dark energy formed in it. She fired a dark energy sphere at Angela.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
As she talked to Engel she was hit hard with the dark energy towards her back.

"AGHH!" She was sent crashing to the ground right infront of Engel*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Youko?" Engel snapped her head up.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko looked back to Engel, she was still growling and only saw her as an enemy. The kitsune lunged and pinned Engel down with her left paw, then glared down at her.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"But... ugh! Youko, it's me! Engel! Youko! I saved your life! Is this any way to thank me?" She wiggled and squirmed, trying to escape the grip.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela slowly got up, taking off her gloves and small claws retract. She ran up to Youko from behind as she had her enemy pinned down and stabbed her.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko roared and opened her mouth to devour Engel. Suddenly, she stopped herself as she looked at Engel. Something inside of her was fighting to gain control, but Youko roared in pain when Angela stabbed her. The large kitsune turned her head and growled at Angela.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I could use some help!" Engel cried desperately.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela had her claws inside her back and yelled to Engel

"Yea yea your getting the help now"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko furiously snapped her jaws at Angela, and nearly bit her face.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Whoa! *Angela looked at her with anger and twisted her claws inside Youko's back making the wound bigger*

"Bad breath!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Oh, God I am so confused. First Angela's evil, then she's good, then she's evil, then she's good... Jeez." Engel shook her head and stood up, then kicked off from the ground and flew high.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko roared in agony. Her three long tails curled around Angela and gripped her tight, preventing her from moving.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela yelled, her claws exiting the back wound and was being squeezed. "AGHH! "

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel stayed in the air, overlooking the battle. She was still weak and didn't want to exert too much energy. After all, she was still a lazy little Maren.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia finally leapt into action. Having been staring blankly at the whole thing, he instinctively leapt at Youko's tails and bit down hard on one of them. Then, he started to chew.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Go Paranoia!" Engel called from up above. But she was slowly falling. She fell. "Oh no! My powers!" She fell down right on top of Youko.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Grape watched from far behind. She didnt want to get involved, and get hurt again.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko yelped in agony and the rest of her tails released Angela. The large kitsune turned her around to Paranoia and lunged at him, then sank her teeth deep into his arm. She felt something land on her back and turned her head, she saw Engel.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel sat up straight on Youko's back. "Oh crap." She said, seeing Youko looking right at her.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko growled and snapped her jaws at Engel, then tried to get her off her back to kill her.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Aw jeez." Engel slid off onto the floor and hid behind Grape. Visions of her Dreamer flashed through her head.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia reeled from the bite to the arm that Youko dealt him. However, he noticed Engel falling off of the kitsune's back, and tried to prevent Engel from a horrid fate. He again bit into Youko, this time, in the shoulder, and lodged his six claws and his knife in her as well.

'Goodbye, Engel.'

What was with these memories? Surely he didn't know of Engel's existence before today. Right?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS held tightly to his new Persona Mask, and placed on his face dutifully....

"The Nightterror of Wizeman has returned..."

"GO... THERE IS A DISTURBANCE IN NIGHTMARE....."

TORiAS nodded and flew away to the disturbance, spotting his friends.....
They would hate him... but this was his place. Nightterror flew to them.... and the Kitsune was wounded....

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko roared in pain, she raised her right paw and three razor claws glistened. She swiped them against Paranoia's face.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Throuout this whole fight, Grahm had been cradling the unconsious (still nightmaren) Sam in his arms. "Oh, god, first Sam, now Youko?" he said, turning to Grape. "when is it gonna end?" He looked down at Sam. She was the only reason he decided to join this crazy adventure, and now she was gone too....

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"If we had a white Ideya..." Grape said to herself "Maybe Youko will go back to normal..." Grape had a worried, concerned face as she watched the fight calmly.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"GRAPE!!!" TORiAS called ", What happened!!!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Grahm placed a hand on Sam's head. "Sam has a white Ideya!" He said, then paused. Sam would want him to use it, wouden't she? He extracted the White Ideya from the gauntlet. "She would want to help Youko...." he said, as his eyes started to water

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko slashed Paranoia across his face with her right clawed paw, then seized him with her fangs and threatened to snap him in half.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"White....?" TORiAS swhispered... "Grahm... wait... no... I have..." He was too late.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel saw something in Paranoia's eyes.
Stephen's eyes.... She gasped at her own revelation. "Paranoia!" Engel found the strength inside her to fly up and throw her arms to the sky. She let out her biggest explosion of power she could.

Winds of light and beams of stars whipped through the area, illuminating every nook and cranny. Everything and everyone was illuminated.

Engel's right hand began to glow not only golden, but white as well.

Then a rainbow of colors began to flash from Engel's hand. She couldn't let Youko hurt Paranoia. She couldn't let anyone hurt Paranoia. Never again.

"They took you away once, but never! Never, never again!"

Engel screamed as her power ripped at her body, but by now she couldn't stop it. It had grown too powerful for her to control and at this point there was no stopping it. Weak or powerful, good or evil, real or dream, there was something in the air. The gold turned to a shining crimson. Crimson like the blood that beat through the veins of every Maren, of every Nightopian and every human.

"In every human, Maren, or Pian, there is a heart! And in that heart beats a beautiful light! I will bring out that light in you all once again!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape's eyes widened and she ran to the next hallway for protection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users