Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Grape sighed. She wasnt the best at healing, but she tried. "Stay still..Im going to try and heal you..." She put a purple light to Youko's leg. She also put a purple light to Paranoia's stomach and stood him up, putting his arm around Grape's shoulder. "He should wake up soon..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko tested her leg and realized it was fixed and no longer hurting. She turned back to Angela glanced around for any signs of other Marens, then placed her right paw on the Maren's forehead. Pink light began to coat Angela's body and it heald her wounds and serious injuries. The light disappeared and Youko took a few steps away from Angela.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"PARANOIA!" Engel cried, seeing what had happened to her friend. "Parry?" She made up an affectionate nickname on the spot. "Parry?" Her hands began to glow, her eyes filled with tears. "Why? Why would you hurt him?" She cried to the sky. "Parry?" A yellow explosion rocked the immediate area, golden light lighting the darkness. Again, she didn't know the effect it had on the others, or if it had an effect at all.

"Paranoia... sweet destroyer." She cried out, quoting a song that her Dreamer used to listen to.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Sam perched on a nearby cliff. she had had ample time to scare the Ideya out of another Dreamer. She adsorbed her newly obtained Ideya of Wisdom. 'Sam, NO!' The voice in the back of her head screamed again. 'SAM! this Isen't you! Snap outta it, Sam! SAM!' Sam tried to stamp out the voice again, but It wouldent go without a fight. 'SAM!' It screamed 'This isen't you! your a dreamer, remember? those are your friends!' Sam cleched her teeth. with each Ideya she obtained, the voice grew stronger and more..... reasonable sounding. Sam stood up. It was time for her to end this.
Game over.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela slowly woke up. Sitting up she realized she was healed. "Y..you saved me?" Looking up at her slowly.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
"Yeah. I just can't let you die here even though you are a double-crossing Maren." Youko said, looking at Angela.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
As Sam flew, her mind wandered. she remembered the faces of each of her friends.
Grape...Youko...TORiAS...ViXEN...Paranoia...Grahm...
Grahm...
Sam stopped and clenched her head in her claws. NO! they weren't her friends anymore! She only knew Wizeman's wants now! But the voice screamed again: 'SAM! you need to help them!' NO! I must get rid of them All!
Sam continued onward, trying not to think

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko's ears twitched when she heard something coming. "Something's coming...Let's go before it arrives." She said urgently.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela gets up slowly. "Who said im going with you?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Fine. Be that way." Youko growled, then walked away from Angela with her three tails high in the air. She perked up when she saw several Marens coming toward her, the kitsune shrieked and jumped on Angela's head to get away from the evil Marens.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia slowly rose. The light and song of Engel began to wake him from what could have been eternal sleep. His wounds healed, and he stood once more. He jumped in front of Youko and Angela and stood face to face with the swarming Marens. He roared fiercely at them, trying to ward them away.

"I WON'T LET YOU FREAKS HURT HER!!!"

They were barely fazed by this, and Paranoia began to implement his old-fashioned tactics. He began to strike at them with his claws and tail, and also ate one of them whole, all the while making sure not to harm Youko (and by extension, Angela as well).

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko shivered as she watched Paranoia fight the Marens again. She was lucky she wasn't one of the nightmare creatures.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela sighed.

"Do you have to be on my head?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Hey, your height is tall enough for me to get away from those Marens who wants to eat me." Youko said, glancing down to Angela and still on her head.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Hey!" Grape called to the group. "I opened the door!!"

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
She sighed slowly. "Fine...you can stay there..but don't mess up my hat.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko smiled nervously, "I think it's a little too late to say that." Her paws had already dirtied up Angela's hat. Then the kitsune perked up when she heard Grape had opened the door.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam had taken her place in the lone chair just as Grape opened the door. She silenced all thoughts and waited.
The time had come....

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Sam.." Grape said coolly."Stop this. This isnt you...and I dont want to hurt you..." There was a small bit of sadness in Grape's voice.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela slowly walks up behind Grape then eyes Sam.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel's explosion ceased, and she fell to the floor. She was still awake, but drained of a lot of energy. She barely had enough to stand up, and even then her body was wracked with pain. Her spine felt like it was on fire, and her eyes burned. "Paranoia?" She called, hoping something had happened, that he was still alive. "Are- you here? Are we near Sam? Can we help anyone?" She blinked furiously, trying to get the sting out of her eyes.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Now that Angela had followed Grape with Youko in tow, there wasn't much of a need for him to continue fighting the Maren. If just he and Engel could make it inside the door, then the group could close it and keep the Maren out while they focused on Sam. He turned and saw Engel blinded by the same energy that she had used to heal his wounds. He ran straight for her and grasped her in his arms.

"It's all right, Engel. Sam's very close. We just have to go in the door. Grape opened it, and Sam's inside! But we have to go in now! There's a swarm of Maren here, and I don't particularly want to waste any more of my energy on them just to defend ourselves!"

With this, he grasped Engel's hand and got her up off the ground. The swarm seemed to be approaching, so there was little time to waste.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"I'll shall finish you all in on foul swoop!" Sam yelled, loud enough to even silence that troublesome voice in her head.
"Sam, NO!" Grahm cried "Fight it Sam! Fight it!"
"Never!" Sam cried as her hands started to glow red. "I shall finish you all in the name of wizeman!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Go ahead." Grape looked at her with fierce eyes. "Try me."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Fine!" Sam fired off beam after beam, aiming for Grape and Grahm
"It's your funeral!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape dodged ever beam in unison and smirked. "Heh, sam...I have been fighting much longer than you. I know every move in the book." Grape's eyes seemed to be red under the light.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel felt herself lifted by Paranoia and nodded at his words. "I will try to help her. No one should be subjected to Wizeman's cruelty. He's an evil man and I want to stop him." She gripped Paranoia's hand in her own tightly, as her hand was shaking. "When I was under Wizeman, all he did was scream and yell and beat us mercilessly into obedience. That's why I left. That and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I was taking orders from a guy with six hands but no arms." She joked. "Let's go save Sam!" She said.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm haden't had as much fighting experiance as Grape, but that diden't mean he diden't have one or two tricks up his sleeve. He stuck out his hand and a bow and set of arrows appeared. "Sam! I don't want to hurt you!" He cried. "But you leave me no choice!" Grahm started firing Arrows.
Grape's words did nothing to calm Sam's temper. It burned even brighter. "Better look in the Index for this one!" She cried, flying to the ceiling (the room was roughly 2 stories tall) Her right hand flared as she sent a beam straight down to the ground. but the beam wasen't the treat, It was the high-pitched sound wave that followed it. The whole building shook under the blast, every Stainglass window shattering into a million peices

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela flew behind the battle watching, not knowing what side to choose.

"Ugh...." *charges up her purple beams and thinks of who to shoot*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape stumbled and fell to her hands and knees. "Sam..."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm fell as well, His head vibrating from the noise.

"Sam..."
Sam stopped at Grape utturing her name... It was so familer... 'Sam! snap outta it!' The voice in the back of her head started humming a soft song. "In a dream I can see...." Sam sang softly, wispering the words to the song her sister had played in her school band years ago.... NO! That was past! she was not that weak anymore!
Sam yeilded, her mind torn between to alliances

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Sam! Fight yourself! Fight off Wizeman's control! I did!" Engel cried as she saw the girl. "I did and I never went back! Fight it off! Wizeman isn't so great! He's just a big bully!" She said, trying to snap the girl out of it.......

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape looked up at Sam. Tears streamed down her face "What are you waiting for?! Kill me already!!"

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela quickly blasted her purple energy beams towards the back of Sam

"LEave her alone!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Let her..." Grape said to Angela. "LET HER!!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm stepped up to Sam. "Sam..." He said, tears streaming down his face. "Sam....come back. Please, come back!"

"Ugh! why won't you all shut up!" Sam yelled, grasping her head in pain. "I'm trying to think!"
'Sam, fight it!'
No! stay!
Fight!
Stay!
Fight!
Stay!
Fight!
Sam coulden't take it anymore. She went limp and fell to the floor
'Fig..h...t...'

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Grape your in no condition in telling me what to do right now...im taking Sam down once and for all.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape blinked and got up. She wiped her tears and looked at Sam. "Well..My acting sure did work..." She looked at Angela, and her eyes were red again "Dont you DARE touch her. I swear..If you do...Your blood will run down the steps of nightmare.." Her voice was fierce and threatening.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela laughed and pointed her palm towards Grape.

"Your in no condition to fight me...unless you want to die right now"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Is that a threat? A threat from a psuedo-Reala that think she is all powerful?!" There was a psychotic look in Grape's red eyes. Her hands glowed red, instead of the usual purple, and her tail lashed as she stepped towards Angela.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users