Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela smirked, landing on the ground. "Bring it Grape...lets see what you got"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"Fool. You shall die here!" Grape charged towards Angela and disappeared at the last second.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
*Angela fires her purple beam but Grape disappeared*

"Uh?"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape immediately appeared behind Angela and kicked her down. "Too slow!" She disappeared once more.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
AGHH! *she fell forward but quickly flew up trying to punch the air*

"Come out!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Okay..." Grape quickly appeared and punched Angela's jaw.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
*Gets hit in the jaw and Angela was sent back, she flipped over quickly and shot a purple beam at her*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape tried to dodge it, but it hit her foot. "Ahhh!!" She rolled to the floor, but quickly got up.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela lands back on the ground holding her arm.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape smiled. She flew over to Angela and charged up a red beam. "Any last words?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko hid behind a pillar and watched the fight. The way Grape was acting now made the kitsune feel scared of her.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Suddenly, when Grape was about to attack, her eyes became purple and her hands were normal. She stumbled around, weak. "Hey guys...I dont feel to hot..." She fell to the floor, passed out.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko gasped and raced over to Grape to check to see if she was alright. She stood beside Grape and tried to wake her up.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"....ng...." Grape was out cold. A small amount of blood trickled out of her mouth.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko gasped, then looked around nervously. She had to save Grape somehow. But if she did, she might not survive using her last ounce of energy. Sighing, the kitsune placed a paw on Grape's forehead and light began to coat her. Grape's wounds and serious injuries were healed, but when it was finished, Youko collasped on the floor and didn't move.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
The room was quiet. Everybody was on the floor, passed out. It looked like a mini battlefield.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Evil marens began to appear into the room to check on what was going on. They spotted Grape and Youko and began to advance toward them, surrounding them to prevent their escape.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Youko? Grape?" Engel said quietly, shaking the kitsune gently by the shoulders. "I can help them. But I still don't know the effects my powers have.....I could wake them up, or I could vaporize them. I really, really hope it's the first one..." She noticed the Marens. "GET AWAY!" She yelled, plunging her hands outward, shooting golden beams of energy in a circular formation, knocking Maren after Maren away to the floor. "Now for Youko and Grape...." Engel placed one hand on Grape and one of Youko, and focused her concentration hard. Come on, come ON.... she thought, wishing her power would activate. Her hands began to glow yellow. The flow of power quickly grew out of control and her eyes shot out golden beams. She desperately tried to control it.

And then it was gone. Her power spent, and without realizing the effects, she collapsed. She wasn't dead, but instead in a state of suspended animation. Her eyes were glassy, unfocused, and permenantly in a state of solid gold color, no whites or pupils. In her mind, she hoped her power worked.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia had stayed with Engel after he brought her in. But the overload of Engel's power was too much for him to bear, considering that after that, she was in suspended animation and her eyes became completely golden. He picked her up, raised his head, and roared, not unlike a wolf howling at the moon, or a human cursing the heavens. He brought her back to the ground and lowered his head. Despite having no eyelids, a light blue tear slowly slunk down the side of his face, and he desperately tried to wake her up.

"Engel? Can you hear me? Please, wake up! Tell me that you're all right!"

However, nothing worked. He tried another method soon after.

"Engel, please wake up! Youko and Grape don't seem to have turned into potpourri! They're not up yet, but nothing bad has happened to them!"

Realizing that nothing worked, the lone tear fell onto Engel's head as he bent over, placed his head on the ground, and started to quietly cry.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Ugh...rough night...Hey, why arent I in Delight city?! Oh yeah..." Grape sat up and saw Paranoia crying. "Paranoia, what's wrong?"

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia rose, showing a few blue tears running down the sides of his face. He tried his best to look emotionless by wiping the tears off of his face and looking as he normally would (sans smile, of course), and simply and solemnly pointed to Engel, not unlike the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come showing Ebenezer Scrooge his grave. He didn't blame Grape nor Youko for Engel's current state, though.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko moaned softly, but didn't show any signs of movement.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel's right hand twitched rapidly. It was that hand that she had shaken her Dreamer's with when he left her. Everything... to me.... This thought rang out. In her head? Or in the air? She vaguely felt tears falling near her. Is it... you? Her eyes slowly focused. The light blurred her vision. However, her eyes remained golden. A side effect? "Pa-" She choked for air. "Ra... No... Ia..." She gasped.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Engel..." Grape looked at her.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
While showing Grape what had happened to Engel, the latter started to stir. Paranoia took notice as she barely pronounced his name. The dark Nightmaren rushed to her side, with hope and tears in his eyes.

"Engel? Please, tell me that you're okay!"

He loyally awaited her answer . . .

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko moaned again, this time she started to stir. She lifted her head and shook it to see what had happened.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Pa...Paranoia." Engel coughed and blood squirted down her chin. "It hurts all over but.... I'm alive. I saw my Dreamer again. In my head." She looked up at Paranoia. "He looks kind of like you if you were a human. He's got the same eyes." She shivered. The lack of energy plus the fact she was lying down made her cold. "I heard him say my name but.... that's it." Her golden eyes widened. "Wh-what's today?" She asked. She had a sneaking suspicion that this was the anniversary of the day her Dreamer left her. She couldn't be sure, though. After all, she was weak.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
"Hmm . . ."

He didn't know the exact date, but Paranoia did remember that this would've been the anniversary of when he entered Wizeman's service. The term "would've been" was used because, as we know, he defected from him this day. He couldn't remember much otherwise, but there was one thing that stood out: a dreamer losing his Ideya and becoming a Nightmaren that day, and then, his own roar. He shrugged it off, deeming it a coincidence. Still, he was glad that Engel was conscious. However, he wasn't necessarily pleased with the fact that she was in a great deal of pain or that she coughed up blood.

"Unfortunately, Engel, I don't know what today's date is. But it seems that Grape's okay, and so is the kitsune. But you look like you went through a machine. Come on, let's get your wounds healed."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Okay..." Engel painfully struggled to her feet. She placed a hand on Paranoia's chest and used him for support, like a living crutch. "I feel like I've been through a machine. A spiky one. Like, a tree de-barker or something." She coughed out more blood, but used her free hand to wipe her mouth off and stood up straight. "I'm just glad everyone's all right." She looked back up at Paranoia. "You really do look just like him. But I suppose it's just my imagination."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS and ViXEN had traveled far and wide, and had discovered nothing..... It was hopeless... ViXEN had decided to stay with the Pians for awhile, so he had moved on to Nightmare....

"Wizeman.. I'm back..."

" YOU'VE COME TO YOUR SENSES THEN.........MY PUPPET........."

"Yes... What are your orders?"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"I have a name, you know." Youko said, turning to Paranoia. She shook her fur and looked around, then heard voices from somewhere. The kitsune followed them and exited out of the room.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia chuckled at Youko's response to his calling her "the kitsune," and held onto Engel's shoulder to further support her.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here."

He carried her along as they left the room. He didn't notice the voices that led Youko out, as he was still concentrating on getting Engel out and back to health. As he did so, something else surfaced in his brain: an image of a Visitor and Engel together. He continued to ignore it. 'Just coincidence.'

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko glanced back and noticed Paranoia holding Engel. She walked on, but suddenly stopped and looked around. The kistune widened her eyes when several bands of darkness began wrapping around her. Youko cried out and struggled to get free, but the darkness consumed her.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Youko!" Engel cried. She broke free of Paranoia's hold, forgetting how weak she was. She landed on the ground, on her side. She struggled to her knees and crawled forward fast, trying to get to Youko before it was too late.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko's screams slowly turned to savage roars when the darkness that coated her vanished. Standing in Youko's place, was a large, black fox. Its eyes were blood red and the lit of its three tails were lit with flames. The large kitsune turned its head and saw Engel, it started growling and its muzzle stretched a wicked grin.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Meanwhile Angela was elsewhere recovering from her wounds she had in battle. She held her arm, it felt like it was fractured. "Ugh...they will call pay for this.."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Youko!" Engel said, seeing Youko's new, more terrible form. "Youko!" Engel scampered away on all fours, and hid behind Paranoia. She clutched at his shoulders fearfully.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko grinned evilly at Paranoia and Engel. She didn't recognize and only saw them as intruders. When the large kitsune eyed Engel, she licked her chomps and snarled, then started to advance toward her.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela peeks from the corner of a a wall and watched Youko.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"What are you doing, Youko? We're your friends, and we love you! Snap out of it!" Engel cried, a golden light whip thrashing out from her hand and aiming to slap Youko in the face.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users