Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko turned away from Paranoia and noticed Engel was glowing, but kept her deadly grip on the Maren.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Paranoia could only watch in horror as Engel, who had been like a master, a mother, and a friend to him for this day, used her power uncontrollably.

"NO! ENGEL! STOP! IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME NOW!"

He tried as best he could to shield himself once more, though being in Youko's grasp made it very difficult to do so. His eyes were only able to continue watching as the gold turned crimson and as he screamed an inhuman scream.

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw,play video games and listen to music! This is my OC,Kei... Kei:*Waves* Hi! My fanmaren,ViXEN... ViXEN:Hi there!^^ and theres a whole bunch of em' I want to introduce...but I don't think I have enough space. XD<br /><br />My favorite games:NiGHTS,Devil May Cry 1-3,Psychonauts(PS2),Paper Mario:TTYD,Super Paper Mario,Golden Sun,Viewtiful Joe 1&amp;2,Kingdom Hearts 1,CoM and 2,Shadow of the Collossus,Crash Twinsanity/Tag Team Racing,Armored Core,Custom Robo(GC),Pokemon,Phantasy Star Online/Universe,Monster Hunter.
ViXEN was in Spring Valley playing her flute for Nightopians that passed by. She and TORiAS decided to split for awhile,so she sat down and relaxed...She played a jazzy tune on her flute while the Pians danced around her,laughing. But she sensed something was wrong. She suddenly stopped playing her flute and clutched her stomach.

She had felt this way when Reala stuck his claws into TORiAS...a feeling she'd hoped she'd never experiance again. The Pians went closer to ViXEN,with concerned looks on their faces. "No...I'll be okay...I...just have to go now..." The Pians nodded,and waved at ViXEN as she flew off to Nightmare. ViXEN clutched her gem,which was glowing purple,a mix between sadness and rage. "TORiAS...and the others...I can feel them..." She said to herself as she got closer to Nightmare.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Sam was in the hospital room again. her body still lay, dead in the bed, but still hooked up. the doctor was there, and so where her parents, but there was also another. "Oh, Sam..." her older sister said, tears streaming down her face. "You can't leave me!" The doctor hung his head as a single tear hit Sam's face. The real Sam brought her hand to her cheek, feeling its warmth. Her sister leaned over and placed her head on Sam's. "Sam, Don't go....Don't go!
'BEEEEEEE-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!'
Everyone in the room shot up. The doctor quickly examined Sam. "She's alright!" he cried, grabbing the nearby phone "get some nurses up here, pronto! the girls heart is beating again!"

Sam wasen't dead, anymore

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"SAM!!! GRAHM!!! PARANIOA!!!! GPAPE!!! ENGEL!!! ViXEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" TORiAS Drowned in the light, his form changing into a grey winged angel with long red hair and ruby eyes..."

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Angela slowly got up from the floor. "Ok Youko! Your so dead now!" She lunged towards her fast.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko turned to Angela and snarled at her, she was still ready to fight while gripping Paranoia.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Stop... " The Reala wanna be froze as bands of red threw her away... "Little fox..."
TORiAS pumped white energy into the fox, her sanity returning to her, her wound healing...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Grape smiled as she saw Sam's body fade from nightmare. Tears slid down her cheeks.

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
She was about to attack Youko until her body froze.

"Uh?"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel vaguely heard Paranoia calling to her.

"I.. I can't.... I must.... I want to restore the beauty in all the hearts of those corrupted! I want to do something good for once in my miserable life! Give me that chance, please!" Engel begged, as the crimson turned to gold once again, but this time it was not a hopeful gold, but a sorrowful plea.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko widened her eyes and felt the white energy pumped into her. She slowly released Paranoia from her jaws as she was covered in white light. Her monstrous form started morphing back to normal, then in a burst of light, the kitsune laid limp on the floor, back to being cute and kitten-sized.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm coulden't help but cry as the weight of Sam's body lifted from his Arms. he sensed that because of this, he'd never see her again. "Sam....."
Suddenly a voice came from behind Grahm and Grape.
"Guys? what the hell is going on here?!"

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw,play video games and listen to music! This is my OC,Kei... Kei:*Waves* Hi! My fanmaren,ViXEN... ViXEN:Hi there!^^ and theres a whole bunch of em' I want to introduce...but I don't think I have enough space. XD<br /><br />My favorite games:NiGHTS,Devil May Cry 1-3,Psychonauts(PS2),Paper Mario:TTYD,Super Paper Mario,Golden Sun,Viewtiful Joe 1&amp;2,Kingdom Hearts 1,CoM and 2,Shadow of the Collossus,Crash Twinsanity/Tag Team Racing,Armored Core,Custom Robo(GC),Pokemon,Phantasy Star Online/Universe,Monster Hunter.
ViXEN covered her eyes from the blinding light. When she opened her eyes,she saw TORiAS in his new form. ViXEN's eyes widened. "T-TORi? I-is that...you?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
TORiAS walked twoard Sam... "What has... happened to me... I'm not a Nightmaren any more..."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
The light had turned Grape into her Jakuten form, except she was not sad. She had a wide smile. Engel had released the true purity in her heart.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
somehow, Sam (who is human again) Knew what was going on. "Your heart is free TORiAS" She said. placeing a hand on each of TORiAS's shoulders. "I think you have someone waiting for you...." she said, gesturing to ViXEN

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko didn't move at all when she was changed back to normal by TORiAS. She wasn't breathing either.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam let go of TORiAS as he went to ViXEN and looked around.
"Youko?!" Sam ran to her. "Youko! Wake up! I'm back! ......Youko?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"ViXEN...! I don't get it... I'm...!" He hugged her, "I feel... happy... for the first time ever... truly happy..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko laid motionless.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Sam!!" Jakuten Grape hugged her. "Im so glad you are back!!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam stood and grabbed Grape in a big hug.
"I missed you too!" She cried, then turned to Youko. "I...Is she gonna be okay?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
" poor Kitsune..." He released ViXEN....
"May I?" HE askeed Sam, gently taking the little thing in his hands. He began to chant.
Slowly, the fox opened her eyes... breath in her body...

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
ViXEN hugged TORiAS back. "I'm glad...I was in Spring Valley when I...felt danger...I was worried something might've happened to you or the others..." ViXEN shed a tear out of joy...her gem was glowing pink and yellow. "You gotta tell me what happened...but first...-looks towards Youko-...let's help her."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Now Engel's power was almost spent. Her body was becoming weaker and weaker a vessel for the power. Blood dripped from her mouth, and every wound she'd ever recieved opened up once again and dripped blood. "I can't... hold it much longer.... But I must.... Paranoia! For Paranoia! All for Paranoia!" She cried, as her tears mixed with blood and her power to create shining crimson glitter in the air.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
The girl looked at Youko and smiled. "Yeah."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko stirred a little and opened her eyes, she started breathing again and noticed she was looking at TORiAS.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam looked in to the next room and saw the hurricane that was Engel and Paranoia.
"Engel! Engel, Stop! Paranoias OK! Engel!"
Sam thrust out her Right hand. "Engel! Engel! STOP!"
Everything froze in suspended animation

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
" I'm not sure what happened," He turned to ViXEN ", All I know is that Engel did this to me..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko slowly lifted her head and looked at TORiAS, still feeling weak.

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
ViXEN's eyes were wide,and her pupils were very small. Engel's blast effected her greatly,she couldn't handle all of the emotions that were put into that blast,even though it seemed time had stopped. Blood started to come out slowly out of her mouth and tear ducts. She glided slowly to TORiAS,and put a hand on his shoulder. "T-TORiAS...!" "MAKE IT STOP. MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!!!!PLEase..." she started to fall...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape walked to TORiAS. "She permanently released the true purity in your heat, TORiAS! Now help ViXEN with that Purity!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"WElcome to the world of the living.... Kitsune...." He smiled ", Sorry, I don't know your name."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"...It's Youko." Youko said, smiling a little.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
TORiAS caught ViXEN, he calmed her with sooting purple light... "Shush... you're fine... ViX."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel felt herself and the glowing hurricane stop as if frozen in time. Each drop of blood, each lash of wind, each shining tear was frozen in time. Engel found the strength to say, "Paranoia's.... okay...." Being suspended in time left her with enough mental stability to gather the strength to stop the hurricane. Her voice returned to a normal pitch. "Paranoia, I'm so sorry....." She mumbled.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Here, I'll take Youko," Grahm said, gently taking Youko from TORiAS's arms.He twisted his head towards the door way Sam was standing in.
"Sam! A little help here!"
"I'm kinda busy!" Sam cried, straining under the pressure of keeping Engel from practaclly destroying herself. "Engel! Everythings OK!" Sam cried. "I'm back Engel! Paranoias O.K! Let go!"

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
ViXEN slowly opened her eyes. The blood that was on her eyes and mouth had dissapeared. She looked at TORiAS and hugged him. "T-TORiAS...!!! I-I..." She calmed down. "Thank you...I don't know...what I'd do without you..." She looked at the rest of the group and smiled."...Without all of you...My friends..."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel let go and fell, closing her eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users