Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ViXEN's Content

There have been 65 items by ViXEN (Search limited from 03-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28559 *Bows* Hello,all! ^_^

Posted by ViXEN on 03 December 2007 - 06:50 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello there! I'm ViXEN.(I have a real name...i'm just not comfortable saying my real name when i'm new...i'm kinda shy ;.; )

I just recently became a NiGHTS fan,but I love 'im!! I've got to admit,I owe the purple guy...he opened up alot of new doors for me.

I like to listen to music (Such as Rock/J-Rock,Pop/J-Pop,Jazz,classic,Movie soundtracks,ect.),play games,and draw(In fact,my Jackle avi I drew myself! First time drawing him,too!).

That's about it! Me in a nutshell. See you later,folks! *Flys away*

#28622 *Bows* Hello,all! ^_^

Posted by ViXEN on 04 December 2007 - 04:35 AM in Introduce Yourself

No need to be shy ViXEN! We're not too terrifying (most of the time)

I'm Xenon. If you need someone to chat with or have any questions, just PM me. Anyhow, I hope to see you 'round the forums! (^.^)/

Nice to meet you,Xenon! I really hope to post some art soon...

Thanks for welcoming me! *Huggles* ^__^ I will PM ya if I need anything!

#28623 NiGHTS makes me feel........

Posted by ViXEN on 04 December 2007 - 05:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ahh,NiGHTS...To tell you the truth,the first time I saw NiGHTS was in PSO during an online mission.

Never really thought much about it,till I saw a pic a friend made of her OCs (It was part of the famous 100 theme challenge...the theme happened to be Night.) I posted the lyrics to Dreams,Dreams, cuz' the pic reminded me of the song...posted a link to the song afterwards,then I was compelled to find NiGHTS vids...

Then through another gallery,I stumbled upon the link to the NiD site...Then my obsession grew.

But reading thoughts of NiGHTS from other members made me feel...Nostalgic in a way.(I never played the original,but I still love it.)

I also want to Lucid Dream(Some of you guys really do it well!! You make it seem easy! XD ) so I can meet him. Seems silly,right? Naw,I don't think so. I believe that he (Among other worlds) exist. Hey,a girl can dream,can't she~?

I want to treat my characters (Fanchars or otherwise) with more respect...heck,I even created Characters BASED on NiGHTS!
All the characters I make are a part of me. I guess you can say they represent my obsessions in a way. XD

But all in all,I owe it to NiGHTS.

Thanks for opening new doors for me,buddy.

#28886 ViXEN's NiGHTS-related art...of DOOM!

Posted by ViXEN on 06 December 2007 - 05:12 PM in Creative Stuff!

Here's some NiGHTS stuff I drew on the compy on my dA...(Posting links so people won't have to scroll so much)

SiDE NOTE: Please press "Full view" to see the pics in full quality.

NiGHTS
http://paranormalsm....NiGHTS-70801968

Reala
http://paranormalsm..../Reala-70816901

NiGHTS...in HELL!!
http://paranormalsm....n-HELL-71232177

Reala...again.
http://paranormalsm....-again-71232602

Jackle-The Mantle
http://paranormalsm....Mantle-71284673

Will update as soon as I get more art up!! Hope you like it!! ^__^

#29065 The Glorious JoD DVD

Posted by ViXEN on 07 December 2007 - 07:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

...WOW! Just...WOW. That was awesome! I like the "My Dream" section...it's like rasing Chao(But with more options)!!

And whoever edited that video must've had NO idea who Wizeman is,cuz the showed Reala...BUT the fact that they showed (For a slight moment) Reala TALKING on one of the computer monitors fills me with GLEE. Pure GLEE. Enough GLEE for it to be entirely capitalized. I can't wait to hear his speaking lines.

Thank you,Xenon for giving us this video!!! (I think of it as an early Christmas present. :) ) *Hugs Xenon* ^_^

#29132 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by ViXEN on 08 December 2007 - 06:45 AM in Dream Discussion

I hope this is the right topic to post this on...please,if i'm posting on the wrong one,let me know!

I had a dream last night...the closest i've been to NiGHTS so far.(And the first time i've seen him!)
I was in a mall with my bro and sis...I went inside a game store,and they had a plushie NiGHTS hanging from the ceiling in a flying position!
we were about to leave when I asked an employee "Oh,by the way,when does NiGHTS Journey of Dreams come out?"
the employee said along the lines of, "Uhhh,probably the 14th,but we're not really sure."
then I said "Oh. Thanks!" I looked at the plush of NiGHTS and I remember thinking 'I want a NiGHTS plushie...'

then we went to a movie theater...some anime-looking guys were causing trouble,then it turned to a very weird anime intro...that ended up with me singing "Hirari" while spinning in a chair...

yeah...I have wierd dreams...I hope I can see NiGHTS in person in my dreams soon...

#29734 What Movies/TV shows would you put NiGHTS and the others in?

Posted by ViXEN on 12 December 2007 - 04:40 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I know i'm gonna get trampled by posting this,but I may as well try...*Sigh* here we go!

The Wizeman Adventures of Helen and Kevin William

Grim-Wizeman

Mandy-Helen

Billy-William(Which is funny,cause "Billy" is a short form for "William" XD)

OR...

The Fairly Odd Marens

Timmy-Elliot

Cosmo-NiGHTS

Wanda-Reala

...Yes. My mind is messed up. XD *SHOT*

#30098 Christmas Show Shout-Outs

Posted by ViXEN on 13 December 2007 - 11:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Happy Holiday hugs to TRiPPY and DiGi and all of the members of the forums!! Merry Christmas!!

#30170 NiGHTS and Reala Voices

Posted by ViXEN on 14 December 2007 - 05:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Posted Image

O_O. I almost shat myself.

More images here

<__< >__> Am I the only one who thinks that image of Helen's mom looks like Glenn Close?

#30173 Characters in Fighters

Posted by ViXEN on 14 December 2007 - 06:08 AM in Community Corner

Match of the Millenium-Felicia(...I like cats),Evil Ryu,Evil Iori,Haomaru,Nakaruru,Morrigan

Soulcalibur 3- Siegfried,Nightmare,Voldo,Lizardman,Zasalamel(I KNOW I spelled his name wrong XD)

Marvel vs Capcom-Hyato(SABERS RAWK!!!),Hiryu,Spider-Man,Venom,Blackheart,That cactus dude(Forgot his name,he was good for heals when you put him for support)

...Yeah...^///^

#32491 Paper Mario.

Posted by ViXEN on 28 December 2007 - 03:03 AM in Community Corner

...So yeah, Paper Mario. Personally, I've never played it, but I would love to.

I made this topic to ask things like, "Do you like the game?" "What do you think of it?" and "Would you recommend the game to someone who hasn't played it before?" ...and that last one is an actual question. if you don't mind. if i'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

...I'm just coughing sick and extremely bored...just wanted to make a topic about my recent obcession. XD

*Dissapears in a warp pipe*

#34410 An ad about a NiGHTS 2?

Posted by ViXEN on 06 January 2008 - 04:33 AM in Dream Discussion

Okay...Last NiGHT,I Dreamed about a weird Bleach episode(but that ain't the point of this topic),then it went over to me reading an issue of Shonen Jump...then I saw an ad for a 'NiGHTS 2' I was about to turn the page,but then I was like,'Wait,WHAT THE--' I took a closer look at the cover and it had NiGHTS,Will,Helen and even Claris and Elliot (But they both looked older)!! but the weird part is behind them was U.V. NiGHTS (Hair,horns and all) looking all evil-like. then the dream turned into a sort of 'Gameplay' thing where it showed the NiGHTS and the gang flying over a city,with my fanmaren ViXEN(But only for a short time...TT.TT ). I wish it was real,though...I wanna play as U.V. ;.;

Your thoughts? Comments?

#34483 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA OOC~

Posted by ViXEN on 06 January 2008 - 09:28 PM in Planning and Advertising

I hope it's not too late for me to join...I really like to write and RP,and this RP would be perfect for helping me develop my character,and writing. If I'm doing anything wrong,please don't be afraid to let me know.

Name:ViXEN

Nickname/s:ViX,'V'

Appearence: http://paranormalsm.deviantart.com/art/ViX...rofile-73968132 (Most of her profile is posted there)

Special Abilities:Flight,and can slightly understand the Nightopian language,though she's a bit rusty.

Likes:Flying,Nightopians,Playing her flute,Exploring,making friends,and the moon.

Dislikes:Wizeman,Reala,Jackle,anyone who hurts Nightopians for fun.

Friends:Several Nightopians,but she hasn't met anybody like her(At least not till I post the comic I made...but I don't wanna give spoilers to my own story...^.~ ).

Enemies:Wizeman,Reala,Jackle,other Nightmaren that try to kill her.

Wishes:To meet a Dreamer.

Theme song(Optional): Believe In Myself,SA2 Remix.

Again,if I am doing anything wrong,PLEASE let me know! ^_^

#34493 can anyone recommend a good book?

Posted by ViXEN on 06 January 2008 - 10:49 PM in Community Corner

I'd reccomend reading the 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' series of books by Rick Riordan. Good reading,it has a good story,and bits of humor here and there. ^_^

And one book that will keep you reading for a LONG time is Inkheart by Corneilia(Not sure I spelled her first name right...) Funke. It is a GREAT book,and I reccomend this more than the other one.

#34569 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 07 January 2008 - 07:10 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN flew around the Valley,doing loop-de-loops and other aerial maneuvers. She slowed down and started to slowly glide backwards.
She put her hands behind her head. "The sights sure are beautiful...Ah...feels good..." ViXEN said to herself. She turned around and started to fly at full speed again,but she didn't pay attencion to where she was flying...and hit a tree...which happened to be the one NiGHTS and Paranoia was on. "OW..." Was all ViXEN could say before falling back.

#34603 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 07 January 2008 - 10:11 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN slowly opened her eyes. "Ow...What happened..." She turned her head to the side and noticed the knocked-out Paranoia...only her face was dangerously close. "AHH!!!" ViXEN quicky flew upwards. "What was that?!-Ow..." She rubbed the bump that was on top of her head,but then noticed something. "Wait a sec...MY HAT!!!" She looked down to see the hat was on top of Paranoia's head. "Hoo,boy..." She took a deep breath,and flew back down. 'Gotta be careful not to wake Mr.Scary,here...' She slowly reached for her hat...

#34625 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 08 January 2008 - 12:49 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN got startled when Paranoia's toung and tail started to move,but regained her composure. "Got it!" She put her hat back on her head.
"That was a close one..." She then realized what Paranoia had mumbled in his sleep. "Wait...WIZEMAN?! His goons are here? Great...all I want for one day is to relax,and Wizeman's minions come and ruin it all!" ViXEN folded her arms. "UGH! So frustrating! -Mumble-Stupid Wizeman..." ViXEN turned around and came face to face with Angela. But ViXEN didn't know who she REALLY was,so she mistook her for Reala...staring at her wide-eyed. "R-R-R-REALA?!?" she flew back slightly. "Uh-Hey,Ree! Umm..."

#34731 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 08 January 2008 - 10:32 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN quickly turned around to see Paranoia,up and awake,this startled her. "Purple Nightmaren...?" 'No,it can't be...' ViXEN shook her head. "I haven't. And besides..." She narrowed her eyes. "Even if I knew,I would NEVER tell a servant of Wizeman!!" Then she heard screams. Faint,but just enough to hear it. "I've got to go! See you two creeps later!" She flew towards the direction of the screams as fast as she could. ViXEN didn't want to stick around to see the reaction of the two probably ticked-off Nightmaren.

#34795 The Ending

Posted by ViXEN on 09 January 2008 - 05:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Great theories, spinningcannon! What I'd like to elaborate on is

Spoiler

Let's keep elaborating, this is fun! :D

Nice one,Kori!!
Spoiler

And as for spinningcannons theory...
Spoiler

#34942 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 10 January 2008 - 06:17 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN headed towards where she heard the screams,but then stopped when she saw Paranoia and Engel facing off. "What should I do...?" She saw the Red Ideya roll down the hill. 'It's going to go off the edge!!!' She put away her hat in her coat,and flew at top speed,going in-between Paranoia and Engel. The Ideya was about to fall,but ViXEN caught it in the nick of time. "Too close." She looked around for NiGHTS,when she saw him,she immediatly gave him the Ideya. "Listen...You don't know me,but...You have to take this Ideya somewhere safe."
She started to tear up a little. "Go! While they are distracted!" She started to fly towards her original destination. 'Untill next time...My Half-brother.'

#34949 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by ViXEN on 10 January 2008 - 06:38 PM in Community Corner

...Okay...I'm new to the particular fandom this character comes from but...*Inhales*

GENO FOR BRAWL!!!!

...Then when I grow old,I will die a happy fangirl. :D

....I mean,come on,the added the guy from PIKMIN for Wizeman's sake! Why not Geno? at LEAST as an Assist! He hasn't been playable in a game for over 11 years! SEGA gave NiGHTS a chance,so why not everyone's favorite visitor from Star Road? :(

#34959 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 10 January 2008 - 07:09 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN stopped in mid-air. She felt cold all over...which was strange,sense it was relativley warm a moment before. "Why...is it so cold...?" She turned around to see TORiAS out cold on the ground. Something inside ViXEN compelled her to rush to his aid. She kneeled down next to him. "Are you alright?! Say something!"

#34969 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 10 January 2008 - 07:25 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN smiled warmly. "My name's ViXEN...and I guess you could say...NiGHTS...is my...sibling." She brushed her black hair back. "Can you get up?" ViXEN offered a hand to help TORiAS up.

#34973 Top 5 non NiGHTS games!

Posted by ViXEN on 10 January 2008 - 07:31 PM in Community Corner

No order...

Golden Sun(Both games) GBA

Pokemon GBA

Psychonauts PS2

Devil May Cry(All cept 4...havent played 4) PS2

and KH1,CoM,and 2.

#34974 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 10 January 2008 - 07:37 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN blushed and let go of TORiAS' hand. "Eheh...sorry...." She put her hat on her head. "Anyway,it's very nice to meet you,TORiAS!" She smiled. She didn't notice that she was still blushing.