Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lélis's Content

There have been 68 items by Lélis (Search limited from 06-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#79809 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lélis on 27 October 2009 - 03:52 AM in Community Corner

MIKA - Lollipop

#79805 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lélis on 27 October 2009 - 03:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I would like to have NiGTHS at Smash Brothers ùu WIN!

#79839 TRiP's other OTHER art

Posted by Lélis on 27 October 2009 - 04:54 PM in Artwork

Ow TRiPPY, you are such a talented person! I am in love with your work! *I would like to have your skills T_T*
Congrats =D

#83081 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Lélis on 24 November 2009 - 10:40 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Man, be great if a big group of NiGHTS fans could gather at a Sega headquarters..

I am the kind of person who would do that WITH LOVE. Cosplaying...
...If I had a Sega headquarter here in Brazil ;)''''''

But wait and see. I am with a lot of Evils plans for this campaign
Evil Cosplay plans >D (Let's see if I will manage what I really want)

#83374 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by Lélis on 27 November 2009 - 06:20 PM in Community Corner

Other than Judo? You got Jiu-Jitsu, and Snake's CQC...
But we all know that's not going to happen. And also a cool minigame is one we have here in my city: we call it "Ou vira ou Morre" (which translates into "Turn or Die"), that is put one EXTREMELY fat guy on top of someone. Then the whole rest of the people on the street jump on that person. Now either you turn around and get out of this, or you die with the gravity.
EDIT: L�lis, vc esqueceu do Pastor Zangief ��
Depois posta ele, blz?

Oh well, I don't know if that video fits this toppic.
Maybe I will create a new one =D

#83298 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by Lélis on 26 November 2009 - 01:42 PM in Community Corner

I only just realised in that chibi-Ibuki gif she turns into Rolento for a split second, lol! Awesome.

And i still want Poison. Oooh. Maybe if they do make another Third Strike game in the style of SF4 she'll be playable in that? :D Hey, i'm hopeful.

That girl is Poisooooon!

Yeah, Rolento-Ibuki *_*
From the Pocket Fighter, such a cute game. I love CHun-li as Jill Valentine *_*
Posted Image
http://media.strateg...hun-Li_Jill.png

Felicia as Megaman is soooo cuteee
Posted Image
http://ps2media.game...24051634335.jpg

And the TOAAAAAADD REVENGE from Ibuki.

And Maybe it doesn't have so much with this topic, but I like people's creativity. I found this images in a brazilian site, so, I wanna share them with you =3

There is already tons of extra-oficials changes for the game of bizarre characters to new effects [with the MOD program for chara]. Some are nice, most are bizarre, and all are very funny and entertaining. Not that I have done some of them, prefer to let my natural street fighters. But some people like! Now, see the most unusual modifications of characters available so far.

Posted Image
Rufus Sir Incredible and Cyborg AKuma

Posted Image
Balrog Doraemon

Posted Image
Berserker Blanka

Posted Image
Blanka - Lion Thundercats

Posted Image
Blanka - Beast, X-Man

Posted Image
Cammy Jill Valentine - Resident Evil

Posted Image
Cammy HarleyQuinn - Batman

Posted Image
Maid Chun-li

Posted Image
C.Viper as Terry Bogard, The King of Fighter (Oh yeah, her chara design is much like KoF than SF anyway :P' But I like her =D)

Posted Image
Ghandi Dhalsin

Posted Image
El Fuerte - Captain America

Posted Image
Fei Long - Rock Lee, Naruto (yeah, Rock Lee was ALSO inpired in Bruce Lee, like Fei Long)

This is what I call creative leisure ahahah

#83212 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by Lélis on 25 November 2009 - 07:04 PM in Community Corner

Well
I Think DiGi will be very happy with this

Posted Image

http://www.capcom-fc...il/327book1.jpg

She's probably back òóv

#79804 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by Lélis on 27 October 2009 - 03:04 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

My Figurine came Monday but 2 jobs leaves me no time fr anything -_- here are some pics of him. :3 Hes so cute, thought I would miss out on this little dude due to region locked games lol.

Cutest drawing ever, hes saying: "Let me out! Its Dark in here!" XD
Posted Image

Now for some camwhoring fun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Raziel is picking on poor NiGHTS, and has been picking on Iggy for ever now :o;

Posted Image

I am really DYING to find this figure. Where can I buy it?
The problem is I am from BRAZIL T_T

Well, looking around e-bay I found this one that really called my attention

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item23031ebf4b

Pretty rare stuff, Nights Into Dreams w/3-D Pad NEW!
Well, I have the game and stuff, but It's a great chance to get a brand new one (for a high price, for sure T_T)

#82941 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by Lélis on 23 November 2009 - 03:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

When you start singing "Dreams Dreams" out loud ANYWHERE 0.O
Like, college, like streets, like banks, like bus...

Yes, I really did it

#83082 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by Lélis on 24 November 2009 - 10:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

So now that this topic has gained interest, let's get a good discussion going. Every so often, leading up to the release, i might drop little bits of stuff relating to the EP in here.

First point of call is those who listened to the podcast show will have heard i mentioned we got a up and comming voice-actor from our forums making a guest appearance on the EP.
Now who do you think i could be talking about, i wonder? ;)

wow, that will be really nice!

And I am dying to listen everything *_*

#90313 Bayonetta

Posted by Lélis on 15 April 2010 - 05:55 PM in Community Corner

http://www.destructo...or-161437.phtml

OH GOD, DO WANT

I am playing Bayonetta to the bones <3333333333333333333333333 I can't stop!
And I am IN LOVE with Bayonetta x333
Probably costume, for sure...

FLY ME TO THE MOON...

waaa, I want to have more time to play more xDD

#90364 Bayonetta

Posted by Lélis on 19 April 2010 - 08:06 PM in Community Corner

You should cosplay as Bayonetta! :D

Ahahaha why not?
I would like to =D

#91593 What game are you playing at the moment?

Posted by Lélis on 30 June 2010 - 03:22 PM in Community Corner

Pokémon HeartGold
Demon's Souls =D

#83859 Video repsonses from the fans

Posted by Lélis on 03 December 2009 - 05:40 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

HEY! I ACTUALLY MADE A VIDEO RESPONSE!

I decided faking a British accent, overdressing, and pretending the camera is someone I know would make for the most amusing video.
Woooo!

I loved it
I am laughing too hard AHAHAHAHAHA

And...I will think about this "shake it" thing ùu

AHAHAHA
Have you ever heard about Brazilian Samba? AHAHAHAAHAHA
Ok, Stop now, EVIL mind ùu
You DOn"T need to ruin your fav. char ùu

#83826 Video repsonses from the fans

Posted by Lélis on 03 December 2009 - 03:03 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Yeah, it gives me some ideas too! :blink:

Now, I am really scared o+o
For both of us =x

Ahaahahaha

#83383 Video repsonses from the fans

Posted by Lélis on 27 November 2009 - 08:22 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Well I am doing my response right now, because I had a little time, so, it will be fast but from deep inside my heart =3

Just recording ***

#83385 Video repsonses from the fans

Posted by Lélis on 27 November 2009 - 09:00 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Go go gooooooooooooooooooo! *hugs*

It's my turn isn't it?

So as video response I just decided to sing the Dreams Dreams. I could have said a thousand things, NiGHTS means so much to me, but I just felt like singing ... I could always express my deepest feelings singing. I am a person who loves to sing since as a little child so I believed that I would be more useful singing than talking. I can change my mind, my english is good enough to keep me many minutes saying all that NiGHTS. means and meant for me but for now I just feel like singing with my heart

I'm sorry to miss the lyrics "In your eyes" and I said "In the Nights." Guess I was so crazy to sing the chorus (I love) that I just got confused, and only noticed once I've put the video online. I'm still a fan of NiGHTS, even after this disaster. (XD)

I'm not the best singer in the world, I had no time to rehearse the music, just sang what I felt like at the time, to be even more reliable. (The proff that I didn't practice the music is that you can hear me breathe between sentences). I had a little time on a Friday and decided to record this music (that means A LOT to me). One day, with more time I will do it right and put my version of Dreams Dreams (which I did with a friend).

Hope you like it =3
Kisses ;*

PS: About my cosplay madness, I am still with EVIL PLANS >D

REMEMBER....DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

#83394 Video repsonses from the fans

Posted by Lélis on 27 November 2009 - 09:36 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

omgsqueeeeeeeeeeee *hugs* that was SO lovely and you are such a great singer! :D I didn't know you could sing ^^ We should make a song togther haha! Also your English is perfect too so don't worry ;) *happy dance* Thank you!

*goes to spam everywhere*

WE HAVE HOT LADIES WHO WANT NiGHTS IN THIS GAME SEGA >:) DON'T LET US HOT LADIES DOWN!
*rofflecopters*

(otherwise we'll cry)

Oh, thank you soooo much TRiPPY, DiGi T____T~
I am sooo glad that you liked, you know, you are the creators of this campaign, but more than that, the creators of this NiGHTS website, that I love most ... and this site helped me create my cosplay, come up to my NiGHTS skit and to keep alive my dream = 3 Thank you, seriosly, by engaging all the fans, obviously fans like you, and also because you have so much affection for this beloved jester.
Thank you from the heart.

#83824 Video repsonses from the fans

Posted by Lélis on 03 December 2009 - 02:57 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Shake it, baby.

This image...it gives me some ideas 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#82940 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by Lélis on 23 November 2009 - 03:11 PM in Poll Area

Ree-ala.
I think it's charming x#

#92073 MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Posted by Lélis on 14 July 2010 - 02:03 PM in Community Corner

http://instantbazinga.com/

BAZINGA =D

#81573 What would you want in a new NiGHTS game?

Posted by Lélis on 16 November 2009 - 02:57 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think NiGHTS would work perfectly at Nintendo DS system. Imagine doing Paraloops with the "stylus", drawing the rute for NiGHTS, going up and down with a simple touch of the screen *___*
I would like to see an remake of NID with new levels, endings, and I wish to have de chance to change NiGHTS outfit easily. Or maybe JoD-2 (in fact, I prefer NID, but JoD is a great game)

#92013 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Lélis on 13 July 2010 - 04:51 PM in Community Corner

MORE INFO TODAY ABOUT THE GAME!

# Triple Battles First,
we have details on the Triple battles, showing how you can target with the middle Pokémon being able to target all three Pokémon and the ones at the sides being able to target the opposite one and the middle one. You also have the ability to switch Pokémon positions in battle.
If a Pokémon in the middle uses an attack that hits all Pokémon, then it will be very powerful

# There is a new ability called Telepathy (テレパシー) which allows the Pokémon to avoid receiving damage from its team-mates.

# There is also a new attack, name currently not given, which will cause all your team mates to avoid damage from attacks that would hurt all team members such as Earthquake.

# Global Link
The Global Link has two modes. One, where your Pokémon play in a dream and another is an online battling system. It appears that you have the ability to capture Pokémon not in the Isshu Dex within the Global Link and have them transferred back to your game. This can be done in the dream mode. As we said on Sunday, you access the Global Link when you have Musharna, the evolution of Munna.

* The Game Sync is accessible through the C Gear. Here, you can send a single Pokémon to the computer and the "dream world".
* In the world of dreams Pokémon have their own rooms that they can play in. They can play minigames with other Pokémon. Pokémon that your Pokémon becomes friends with in the dream world can be taken back to the real world
* If you are registed to the PGL, then you can play "Rating Mode" of "Random Match" at to the global terminal inside of the Pokémon center. It will send your battle results to a server gather them so you can see who is really strong.

# Version Changes
Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu are Version exclusives and Black City & White forest are in the same part of Isshu.

# There will also be other cities that vary in appearance based on your game

# Features
Using Infared, you have the ability of having speedy battles. This can be 2 or 4 Player. You can also trade this way on the spot from your box. You can automatically exchange friend codes over IR
# You have the ability to draw on your friends faces over the Live Caster video chat. Characters in game will also call you on the Live Caster from time to time
# There is also a gentleman in the game which will switch your game from the standard Hiragana/Katakana text to Kanji
# There is a feature called Feeling Check that checks players compatibility. One of the things it shows is a game where two people have to keep the same rythmn
# The High Link features mentioned yesterday have also been further confirmed and will involve meeting players over WiFi in the Isshu overworld and doing missions for them. This is as close to a MMORPG as we'll get
# The C Gear as we knew has abilities in InfraRed, Wireless & WiFi

# Characters

It seems that you, Beru and Cheren all get the starters from Professor Araragi, leaving none left out as all of you are beginning your journey together.
# Indicating that Isshu is far away, the routes have once again reset and will begin with Route 1
# N is one of the antagonists. N will keep coming to challenge you in order to confirm his ideas of justice. He calls Pokémon "Friends", but one of the screen shots shows him saying that he wants to split humans and Pokémon and divide them so it's black and white. He has the unique idea to set Pokémon free from people. He's looking for the power to bring his idea to fruition
# Makoma will give you the C Gear after you assist her with a task

Images
Posted Image

Trainner N
Posted Image

Makomo & Dream Smoke
Posted Image

Live Caster
Posted Image

And a new pokemon, WOOGORU (I liked this one, finally)
Posted Image

That's all folks.

All info from serebii.net :)

#91592 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Lélis on 30 June 2010 - 03:14 PM in Community Corner

I am a huge pokemon fan! I really collect them all and stuff. I have been playing Pokémon since red/blue and every new version is an excitement. Sometimes I don't like the games, like Emerald and Ruby, but this Black/White is doing great. I like the idea of this 3D world, the 3 on 3 fight and the conection with the computer.
But this time speacially I didn't like the starters. ONLY the grass one. Ok, I LOVE grass/poison pokémon, but until today I liked the starters, but not this time. The Water one is terrible x_x And the Fire...well...not that good. Diamond/Pearl had much better starters (and for the first time I got a water pokemon than a grass on the beggining, Piplup *hearts*).

The trainers are great. I really love the girl design, much better than Dawn os May. The boy is sooo cool! And The fact of the professor being a woman, is very nice too. Her design is great like the others.

But it is true that my expectations a good on this new pokémon. I think the game is ambicious too, but I confess, I am dying to see it. Until the day, I will be playing lots of Diamond and HeartGold <3

#91616 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Lélis on 01 July 2010 - 05:23 AM in Community Corner

Posted Image

3 on 3 match with new upcoming pokemons.
I don't like them :/ Got it from Serebii.net

Posted Image
An episode of Pokémon Sunday with Junichi Masuda himself revealing the first silhouette of "Zoroark"