Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Chlorine's Content

There have been 25 items by Chlorine (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67169 If NiGHTS was an educational TV show?

Posted by Chlorine on 03 February 2009 - 04:29 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

In response to the PowerPuff Girl idea:

For anyone who's slightly familiar with Powerpuff Girls Z here's a couple of adorable transformations of NiGHTS and Reala by ico from her site.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry, I had to share these. XD

these are adorable and i like your icon too <_< (i drew it long ago)

#48553 RANT.

Posted by Chlorine on 23 April 2008 - 03:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm sure if someone gave you trouble about stuff like this, or negative posts, it had nothing to do with me. We're not a "hive mind" here. But anyway, I was just horsing around. This isn't "serious business". ^_^ :) :) :) :) :)

theres nothing left to rant about son so now its just u and me. nobody has ever given me a problem, purgy-sama, and i know that if they did youd be the first to come to my aid~~

but it certainly HAS been sounding like serious business around these parts lately. you mods ought to lighten up. this isnt a JOB, you know. its for fun. its for friends :) at least thats why i come around. instead of acting like a bitchy little girl when someone questions you, perhaps you could ... ignore them? i know ignoring undesirable things is standard procedure here.

to contribute: it is my feelings that jod would be 1000 times better if they had given realas voice over to the actor who did freizas american dub from dbz. ideya ballllsss, i want to caress themmmm~~

#48546 RANT.

Posted by Chlorine on 23 April 2008 - 02:45 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If you're implying that we force people to like the game, I would advise you to think about how people who don't like it explain they don't like it: Are they reasonable or are they rude? Anyway, lets stay on the topic that you created. Maybe Iizuka-SAN will read it over and learn a thing or two.. NiGHTS IS KAWAII DESU NE NANI DAISUKE SHITERUYO!!11ONE

.... What does saying "san" annoying you have to do with the game? Nothing. I just threw that in there as a little treat. :angry:

he didn't imply that at all, don't act so flustered over something a 13 year old said

and he probably doesn't like people calling the dude iizuka-san because it makes you sound like a huge dorky weeaboo. sorry if this post is too negative sounding :);; <3

#44391 Our fun day at SEGA in London!

Posted by Chlorine on 21 March 2008 - 03:19 AM in Cosplay Zone

oh mah stars im so jealous of this MERCHANDISE!!!! *pulls hair out* trippy give me your shoes ill look sassier in them

did you guys get to keep any of those lil marios..? what was the deal w talltails.......poor bastard... was jazz there in her reala costume?

i wanna move to europe!

#44293 Our fun day at SEGA in London!

Posted by Chlorine on 20 March 2008 - 02:50 AM in Cosplay Zone

lookin great guys very cool! i hope sega paid you well! are you officially employees now??

#43020 NiGHTS the CD - I wonder!

Posted by Chlorine on 05 March 2008 - 05:19 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oh. I'm very sorry for the misconception. :D

im very sorry if you thought i was trying to hurt your feelings. please forgive me. ^^;; nights cds ftw

#42965 NiGHTS the CD - I wonder!

Posted by Chlorine on 04 March 2008 - 06:02 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It isn't a cartoon. Hotel Mario is a very bad game developed by phillips DVD. I have Italian friends who absolutely hate spaghetti. And if you want to curse something out and not even know what the topic's about you can go elsewhere because I really don't like that.

Please.

actually i was calling everyone in the thread a hater for not being into your brothers idea, you gigantic baby

#42903 NiGHTS the CD - I wonder!

Posted by Chlorine on 03 March 2008 - 11:40 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

actually im pretty sure all italians like spaghetti,

but fuck all yall haters, i want to watch a nights cartoon or whatever this topic is about

#42502 Offical Nights Plushies....WHERE?!

Posted by Chlorine on 28 February 2008 - 08:58 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

keychains on ebay

other than those on ebay theres not much. usually theres some pians on there too

#42357 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Chlorine on 26 February 2008 - 10:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Me and DiGi have been asked to do something crazy by SEGA to help promote JoD. I'm still lolling. I'll let you know more in the upcoming weeks. It's total gold *snortlaugh*

you must feel quite privileged!

#42215 What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

Posted by Chlorine on 25 February 2008 - 06:23 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

reala "yeah im an atheist. deal with it"

#42214 Propper spelling of the name

Posted by Chlorine on 25 February 2008 - 05:51 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

NiGHTS in bubble letters with the diamond dot on the i is how nights used to spell his name in junior high and it just fucking stuck, get over it

#42126 NiGHTS Fancharacter Contest!

Posted by Chlorine on 24 February 2008 - 02:22 AM in Creative Stuff!

this sure sounds like a fun idea but maybe you could supply some samples of your previous fanfics so that we know what we're up against when we draw these pictures???

#42113 Ideya Master making contact!

Posted by Chlorine on 24 February 2008 - 12:00 AM in Introduce Yourself

hi

whats a fanfic master

#41736 WOLFNIGHTS' Fanmaren(s) NiGHTS, and Reala Updated Nov 13/08

Posted by Chlorine on 19 February 2008 - 04:29 AM in Creative Stuff!

dont worry nobody likes my art either

#41510 The note.

Posted by Chlorine on 16 February 2008 - 11:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

you been playin the flute for 4 years huh well nights been playin the flute longer than you been alive son

#41330 Boss Nicknames?

Posted by Chlorine on 15 February 2008 - 01:36 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wizeman - Daddy

i call him that too

#41171 BIIIIG Fanmaren project

Posted by Chlorine on 12 February 2008 - 11:17 PM in Creative Stuff!

Why do I find this thread the day you want submissions due?!

Curse you, fates!

But...in honesty, her design is only in the very very very very beginning stages. I began thinking her up...like, a week ago. She doesn't even have a name yet...

nothings due today, it's been extended

#41047 Reincarnating Maren?

Posted by Chlorine on 11 February 2008 - 09:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

wizeman must be an extremely low budget villain if he cant even afford to make completely new 2nd class dudes after 11 years. if those retards failed to beat nights ass the first time around i doubt he'd want to reincarnate them unless he had no other choice.

#40995 Reincarnating Maren?

Posted by Chlorine on 11 February 2008 - 12:59 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

thats really profound ENiGMA

#40759 Your Marens in your Dreams...

Posted by Chlorine on 08 February 2008 - 05:42 AM in Dream Discussion

maren most usually are interested in dreamers as a source of energy. there is no such thing as a maren who genuinely wants to help a human, as humans are considered lower than even the wildlife in nightmare. if a maren is being overly friendly with you it wants to use your energy. this might seem beneficial to you but in the long run it is a regrettable decision to befriend any such creature. but hey, if you want to sacrifice your soul for the possibility of having an imaginary friend, by all means let the maren into your heart.

#40701 How long have you been drawing?

Posted by Chlorine on 08 February 2008 - 01:57 AM in Community Corner

started drawing in 2005 when i got into nights (i wont even show people my art from back then because it is so embarrassingly bad)

#40493 *scared to post here*

Posted by Chlorine on 06 February 2008 - 09:39 PM in Creative Stuff!

played nid original. been in the NIGHTS COMMUNITY for 3 or 4 years but used to have the game when i was a babby

i know hella a lot about this sh!t!

#40472 Do you Belive in more than Five Ideya?

Posted by Chlorine on 06 February 2008 - 07:35 PM in Poll Area

purg your forgetting the black ideya of unpleasant truth you poser

#40471 *scared to post here*

Posted by Chlorine on 06 February 2008 - 07:33 PM in Creative Stuff!

sure thang unless sachan is adequate on her own