Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

If NiGHTS was an educational TV show?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
This Idea was originally proposed by StarsofCASSiOPEiA in the topic 'Using NiGHTS to Study?' so I wanted to further discuss it her 'cause it's to dang fun :lol: And thus, Noctourne Wonderland had a FABULOUS idea....

Heeheeheee...
Every day Reala comes in to his throne room sing about being neighbourly, then changes from his evil armour of doom into a sweater vest. Then, Mr. McWizeman delivers a package. Sometimes Reala goes around nightmare his neighbourhood and vistis his friends. After that, he comes home, and a trolly takes us to the land of make-reality (since dreams are make believe) and we see Claris and Elliot and some cat in a clock. At the end, Reala feeds gulpo and we look in the picture picture to see how Maren are made.
The end!

which was then quickly followed by other BRILLIANT Ideas:

Guess no point in making a flash then, hm? lmao.

Instead of a trolly it should be the NIGHTScoster
lol that would be awesome!
It's amazing how far off topic we are :P
*train of thought derails*

MAKE THAT FLASH!
Oooh, I LOVE the NiGHTS coaster idea!
Lol, shouldn't it be the "NiGHTScoaster of thought" that derails? XD

And thus, we return to a conversation in progress.....

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Dear god...Stars and I have created a moster...YAY!! :lol:

I'll gladly do the voices in a flash. No specific character- I'll voice to order, so to speak. If we need a script, I could help write that too. :P

It's a horrible day in the neighbourhood
a horrible day for a neighbour
Won't you just leave?
Won't you just leave?
I've never wanted to have a neighbour just like you
Or live my dismal neighbourhood with you, oh
so let's make the most of this nightmarish day
Reala's here so just go a way
Just go a way
Just go a way
You're not Reala's neighbour.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Dear god...Stars and I have created a moster...YAY!! :lol:
It's a horrible day in the neighbourhood
a horrible day for a neighbour
Won't you just leave?
Won't you just leave?
I've never wanted to have a neighbour just like you
Or live my dismal neighbourhood with you, oh
so let's make the most of this nightmarish day
Reala's here so just go a way
Just go a way
Just go a way
You're not Reala's neighbour.

HOLY FLYING PHONEBOXES BATMAN!!!!!
not kidding, I laughed for a full 5 MINUTES after reading that.

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*gigglesnort*

....K I'm good. sorry 'bout that. You guys have indeed created a monster!

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Lmao. A Script would be helpful. After that then we should decide on voices... Ho ho! This may be fun!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
k I'll pen some Ideas

Golly, I actually REMEMBER watching Mr. Rodgers when I was little...

*scoots off to youtube*

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Dear god...Stars and I have created a moster... YAY! :lol:

In a really odd way, I feel the same... XD Absolutely terrified but excited at the same time.

I'll do voices if you'd like, and I'd be happy to help write the script. ^^

I LOVE that opening theme. No doubt about it, I think that's what we should use. (What was I thinking, giving Reala an educational TV show?!?... *paces nervously but laughs*)

What do you guys think about bringing in some of the other miscellaneous bosses for random episodes? (Just trying to expand on this idea. ^^) I do love Reala feeding his pet fish Gulpo. That's EPIC.

OH! In the neighborhood of make-believe, there was an owl who lived in the large tree, correct? THIS SHOULD TOTALLY BE OWL. And he could put "Visitor!" at the end of every sentence!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

OH! In the neighborhood of make-believe, there was an owl who lived in the large tree, correct? THIS SHOULD TOTALLY BE OWL. And he could put "Visitor!" at the end of every sentence!

ooooooooooooooo I like that!

I think one of my friends maybe has voice acting equipment. so I'd like to voice act too, MAYBE.

I was writing some ideas in school today and I came up with the situation that they have to do the show because the ratings for the maren public broadcasting company are in the gutter :lol: just wanted to throw that out there

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

What do you guys think about bringing in some of the other miscellaneous bosses for random episodes? (Just trying to expand on this idea. ^^) I do love Reala feeding his pet fish Gulpo. That's EPIC.

I don't mind drawing a flash, it'll take time... and that's why I rather it be thought out but I'm not doing EPISODES. I Do have other projects I'm working on... but I'd really like to have a few minute short (Maybe 5 min at max) animation.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

I don't mind drawing a flash, it'll take time... and that's why I rather it be thought out but I'm not doing EPISODES. I Do have other projects I'm working on... but I'd really like to have a few minute short (Maybe 5 min at max) animation.

We could just do a bunch of miscellaneous clips that would fit, that's an option.

And now that I think about it, you're right. A series is kind of a burden, and we don't even know how the first one will turn out.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

We could just do a bunch of miscellaneous clips that would fit, that's an option.

That's a great idea!

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
^^ Thank you!

I just figured, that way, we could have every random Reala joke that we could come up with all fit into a couple-minute timespan. It'd still make sense too, and we can have Owl just shouting: "HOO! Visitor!" Every couple of seconds.

And then we can throw in whatever else we want. XD

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I've been pondering...

- Logos. I'd gladly use my mad skillz (with a z) to do a Maren Public Broadcasting System logo similar to the real PBS one

- Casting. If Xmas NiGHTS is in it, I vote Maresuke. Reala has to be Maresuke or SiLK. Jackle could be SiLK or me, or perhaps since it's a painful voice, we could share? Check out Muk in my "Puppet World New- Christmas Special" for the voice. It's based on SiLK's Jackle. I could also do anyone, really. :lol:

- Segments. Perhaps we could do something in the vein of Nin10doh! or the Sonic Shorts, and have everybody with flash contribute a segment, so no one person has to do all the work.

- Commercials. "Mr. Reala's Neighbourhood- Paid for by Dreamers like you. Thank you." or "The Pian-Roebuck foundation."

- And last but not least, actual Mr. Rogers clips. We could incororate them for humourous effect.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

A series is kind of a burden, and we don't even know how the first one will turn out.

DENFINATLY not a series! I don't have THAT much free time XD

I've been pondering...
- Logos. I'd gladly use my mad skillz (with a z) to do a Maren Public Broadcasting System logo similar to the real PBS one

now that sounds awesome.

do ya think we could at least do the theme? I like that a lot!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

do ya think we could at least do the theme? I like that a lot!

Abosolutely! I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't want it to be used. :lol:

I continued pondering (Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering? *brick*) and had a strange idea. What if, in addition to the main flash, segments were done in different media? For example, puppets, live action cosplay (It's a stretch, but if you want to...), plushies, sprite animation (woah...we could draw Reala on soda cans...), audio added to game clips, some combination thereof, whatever. Just to make the show more original. Perhaps people could send the flash animator (almost said flasher...eek!) one or more of the above ideas, and then the animator could make it animated....could be time consuming, though.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
I never meant for this to be such a big project but if multiple animators wanted to have their short added in we could maybe start working on this as a Reala Day thing full of shorts for April 1st. (I know it seems far off but if EVERYONE started now we could get it up and finished by April 1st)

I know videos can be incorporated into Flash, so if someone did something live action then it wouldn't be hard. It'd be really nice to have a nice Reala Day celebration this year. If that WAS the case then fanart and such could be scrolled through on the flash as well. Something like THAT I wouldn't mind putting some real effort towards. XD

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
NOW tis a full grown monster >_<

It'll be my first official Reala day (diden't figure it out 'til later in the year XD) so this will be a great way ta kick it off, plus with the lack of new NiGHTS stuff......
I would absoluty love to help!

((I dunno brain, is it that if you stick a straw in drawer its not much of use?))
*also bricked*

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Monsters aren't bad. I like monsters. I also like jokes. And Puppets. So, I must like jokes about puppets in a moster I helped create. And so-

REALA: And now, the NiGHTS coaster will take us to the land of make-reality, where we discuss important topic, like nuclear war, with puppets.

NiGHTS: (Popping up) You're just a puppet! A puppet for Wizeman!

my lame attenmt at humour. I love the "You're a puppet!" argument.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Monsters aren't bad. I like monsters. I also like jokes. And Puppets. So, I must like jokes about puppets in a moster I helped create. And so-

my lame attenmt at humour. I love the "You're a puppet!" argument.

I actually think if we make a bag-puppet NiGHTS there it'd be HILARIOUS. XD

Live-action cosplay would be epic, if we had the means. *sigh*

I've got a NiGHTS cosplay that'll be done by Valentine's day, so if you wanted NiGHTS to go off on a tanget about something I might be able to do that. XD

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I actually think if we make a bag-puppet NiGHTS there it'd be HILARIOUS. XD

Live-action cosplay would be epic, if we had the means. *sigh*

I've got a NiGHTS cosplay that'll be done by Valentine's day, so if you wanted NiGHTS to go off on a tanget about something I might be able to do that. XD

I'm going to make that puppet now! yay!

I've got a cosplay of NiD NiGHTS done, I just have to take pic for the site. Yay cosplay! :lol:

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
my friend and I made some small halfway decent NiGHTS and Reala plushies, so we could go some stop motion or transition pictures. like, say, NiGHTS crushed by a roll of ducttape while reala smiles and the words 'Reala day 2009' in the corner?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I just had a very disturbing thought of Reala dualizing with Mr. Rogers.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I just had a very disturbing thought of Reala dualizing with Mr. Rogers.

Just one of the many jobs Reala has had in the past... like Captian Planet. >_>

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Dualizing with Mr.Rodgers... I'm officially frightened.

I think the duct tape thing is pretty funny. XD

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

geez, captain P STILL scares the jeezbus outta me XD

I'll make sure to say hi to reala tonight thanks to the nightmare ensuing from this post :lol:

XD thanks for the backup, STARS!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
After Maresuke mentioned Captain Planet I got an idea- NiGHTS-ified TV shows. Rather than just Mr. Reala's Neighbourhood, we could do intros to famous shows, but with NiGHTS characters. That would add to thr concept of unrelated segments, and we could think of more jokes than just Mr. Rogers. Some ideas-

- Mr. Reala's Neighbourhood
- Captain Planet
- The Fairly Odd Marens
- Wizebuys (An actual channel!)
- The Office/Dilbert (We shumsh NiGHTS with Duct Tape)
- Tales from the Crypt (With Jackle as The Crypt Keeper. I would soooooo write this one!)
- Twin Seeds Idol (With Claris singing the lalala song)
- Days of our NiGHTS (It's already been done!)
- I Love Puffy (Donbalon: "You've got some 'splainin' to do!")

more to come...

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

- Mr. Reala's Neighbourhood
- Captain Planet
- The Fairly Odd Marens
- Wizebuys (An actual channel!)
- Tales from the Crypt (With Jackle as The Crypt Keeper. I would soooooo write this one!)
- Twin Seeds Idol (With Claris singing the lalala song)
- Days of our NiGHTS (It's already been done!)
- I Love Puffy (Donbalon: "You've got some 'splainin' to do!")
more to come...

XD thouse are AWESOME. I like the 'fairly odd marens' one the best. or better yet-
- Dreamscape musical ("we're soarrrrrin'!" "flyyyyyin'!" "thers not a star in heaven that we can't reaaacccchhhh...")

you knew it was gonna happen eventually *bricked*

Anyways, are we gonna really do this? I'm already thinking up stuff, and I'd LOVE to do some of thouse parodys.
Waddaya say Mr. Maresuke? shall we light this candle?
(I think seince Maresuke's the one who would compile it all, I think he should have the final say.... just my opinion)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

XD thouse are AWESOME. I like the 'fairly odd marens' one the best. or better yet-
- Dreamscape musical ("we're soarrrrrin'!" "flyyyyyin'!" "thers not a star in heaven that we can't reaaacccchhhh...")

you knew it was gonna happen eventually *bricked*

Anyways, are we gonna really do this? I'm already thinking up stuff, and I'd LOVE to do some of thouse parodys.
Waddaya say Mr. Maresuke? shall we light this candle?
(I think seince Maresuke's the one who would compile it all, I think he should have the final say.... just my opinion)

I like that Idea! And yes, Maresuke does seem to be a major consultant. More Ideas-

- Trading Dreamscapes (Where Dreamer have to redecorate eachother's levels)
- This Old Playroom (Starring Jackle)
- (Dream) World Poker Tour (Jackle and Chamelan in Delight City)
- Strictly Come Meowing (Starring Clawz and Bomamba)
- Super Nanny (With Pians!)
- Pop Up Video (Claris singing the lalala song with random, funny "Facts" popping up)
- Commercials. A film version of TRiPPY's Wizemart, anyone?

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
I wouldn't mind compiling and doing an animation or two but I am not willing to have this fall on my face. I don't want to be the lone person left on a project, last minute, trying to make stuff work. I'll compile videos, art, and animations into one Reala Day flash but I am NOT animating, voicing, casting, writing, every idea.

I just had to throw that out there because it's happened to me TOO MANY TIMES where I'll start working on something then the help I have suddenly can't be found.

But I'm excited to get started! Let kick this off!

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
I'm excited too, and I'll do my best on this!

Casting, writing, compilation and artwork are all things I'd be fine doing. Unfortunately, I don't know flash at all... so yeah. T-T

I'd be (mainly) interested in doing Dreamscape Musical (I've got an idea or two for that, and my sis was a fan), Mr.Reala's neighborhood (I've got an idea for the puppet part of that as well... say hello, paper bag NiGHTS!), and Trading Dreamscapes.

Oh, and Wizemart = EPIC WIN. ^^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Oh, Maresuke, we wouldn't make you do everything! If anyone does everything, it would be me, the control freak. :D

I can't animate, but I can write and record voices. I'm most intersted in doing-

- Tales from the Mantle (Jackle as the Crypt-Keeper ftw!)
- Twin Seeds Idol (I could actually do this one. We could have actual American Idol judge clips, but with Claris singing)
- Pop Up Video, NiGHTS style

Again, I'll do anything except animate, simply because I don't have flash or anything. This is really exciting!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
awesomesauce! Andersam's excited XD
I'd love to do the

idea, plus maybe some other stuff with the plushies such as the, i dunno, the 'There is no NiGHTS foundation' or; "Reala discovers the joys of scrapbooking" I'll ask my friend if she has any random sparks (ideas) lol stop motion animation is a possibility

So from me: pictures, mostly, but I'll see what else I might do, and I'll DENINATLY tell you guys XD

before I forget and run into trouble later: Maresuke, do you know what types of files can be entered into flash? (Ex. .avi, .mov etc.) so we don't send in the wrong format...

EDIT: OH! one more thing: should I change the topic name to reflect what we're doing or keep it the same so it stays sorta secret and under the radar?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

awesomesauce! Andersam's excited XD
I'd love to do the

idea, plus maybe some other stuff with the plushies such as the, i dunno, the 'There is no NiGHTS foundation' or; "Reala discovers the joys of scrapbooking" I'll ask my friend if she has any random sparks (ideas) lol stop motion animation is a possibility

So from me: pictures, mostly, but I'll see what else I might do, and I'll DENINATLY tell you guys XD

before I forget and run into trouble later: Maresuke, do you know what types of files can be entered into flash? (Ex. .avi, .mov etc.) so we don't send in the wrong format...

EDIT: OH! one more thing: should I change the topic name to reflect what we're doing or keep it the same so it stays sorta secret and under the radar?

REALA AND SCRAPBOOKING! :blink: :) :lol:

I love that idea. Totally. Hehehe..."And then we embelish the page with a nice brad and some ribbons- WHAT AM I DOING?!?!? THERE IS NO NiGHTS!" *flys away*

About the name....hmmm....I dunno. The original name is good so we know it's the same conversation, but it's "Outdated" so to speak.

And because I have no life, I was watching the PowerPuff Girls marathon the other day, and a thought hit me- aren't Wizeman and Mojo Jojo the same voice actor? We need-

- The PowerPuff Maren!
Sugar, Spice, and everything evil- those are the ingredients chosen to create the prefect little maren. But Proffessor Wizemonium added and extra ingredient to the concoction- CHEMICAL X! And so, the Powerpuff maren were born! Using their ultra super powers, Reala (The Buttercup role)! Jackle (The Blossom role, but more demented)! And NiGHTS (The Bubbles role)! have dedicated their lives to fighting dreams, and the forces of Pians!

- Pokemaren
NiGHTS Ketchum, a maren from the dream of pallet town, dreams to be the greatest minion trainer in all of Nightopia! Joined by two other trainers, Elliot and Claris, he nears his goal. BUT! Team Rocket, led by Wizemanovanni, costantly attack! He mangages to avoid Reala, Jackle, and their minion, Krewel, with his trusty minion, Shleep. Will he get every ideya badge from the minion trainers (other boss maren)? To be continued...

Also, the YouTube dowloader converts to most file types (even flash!), so we should be good to go.

Your thoughts?

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

REALA AND SCRAPBOOKING! :blink: :) :lol:
I love that idea. Totally. Hehehe..."And then we embelish the page with a nice brad and some ribbons- WHAT AM I DOING?!?!? THERE IS NO NiGHTS!" *flys away*
About the name....hmmm....I dunno. The original name is good so we know it's the same conversation, but it's "Outdated" so to speak.
- The PowerPuff Maren!
Your thoughts?

ohhh man the powerpuff girls, I LOVED that show-

*ahem*

speaking of which: Japan did an anime redux of PPG entitled Powerpff girls Z and Mojo jojo's redesign looks kinda like wizeman...
*sample video* (only watch to 1:35 in the vid)
Hey! so if anybody wants to fiddle with thouse youtube videos... *evil smirk*
I'll wait to change the header 'till everyone puts in there input
I'm on a roll! I was thinking of doing a picture animatic about why Reala's JOD costume is so dang awfull:

SEGA costume designer: "Sorry, Reala, We used all out fancy material to make NiGHTS costume; but you can maybe peice together a costume from the leftover material and frilly stuffs!"

Reala: WHAT?!?!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

ohhh man the powerpuff girls, I LOVED that show-

*ahem*

speaking of which: Japan did an anime redux of PPG entitled Powerpff girls Z and Mojo jojo's redesign looks kinda like wizeman...
*sample video* (only watch to 1:35 in the vid)
Hey! so if anybody wants to fiddle with thouse youtube videos... *evil smirk*
I'll wait to change the header 'till everyone puts in there input
I'm on a roll! I was thinking of doing a picture animatic about why Reala's JOD costume is so dang awfull:

SEGA costume designer: "Sorry, Reala, We used all out fancy material to make NiGHTS costume; but you can maybe peice together a costume from the leftover material and frilly stuffs!"

Reala: WHAT?!?!

That is hilarious!! The Reala crafting hour, perhaps? :lol:

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

That is hilarious!! The Reala crafting hour, perhaps? :lol:

Maybe "Reala's Runway" (like Project Runway. XD) ^^

If I get some time, I'll toy with the Youtube videos.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
just checkin' in XD

I'm working on my portion like theres no tomarrow, and with some extra work/dertermination/half sleepless nights I can turn the costume scetch into a smooth animation using the preloaded movie software on my computer yayz!

Speaking of which.....due dates?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I'll write and record voices for mine like...now. I we've got 2 months until Reala day, and I figure we'll need a while to put it all togaether. So March 17? It's two weeks before April 1.

Your thoughts?

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
That sounds good. 2 weeks to compile and for anyone who drags behind. HAHA This will be fantastic! I'll start V-Day. Too much stuff happening right now. But I'll start after the 14th.

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
In response to the PowerPuff Girl idea:

For anyone who's slightly familiar with Powerpuff Girls Z here's a couple of adorable transformations of NiGHTS and Reala by ico from her site.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry, I had to share these. XD

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

In response to the PowerPuff Girl idea:

For anyone who's slightly familiar with Powerpuff Girls Z here's a couple of adorable transformations of NiGHTS and Reala by ico from her site.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry, I had to share these. XD

Hilarious :P
But I'm pretty sure that's from Magical Doremi, not Powerpuff Girls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users