Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you Belive in more than Five Ideya?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you belive in more thatn Five Ideya? (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you?

1. yes (29 votes [51.79%])

Percentage of vote: 51.79%

2. no (13 votes [23.21%])

Percentage of vote: 23.21%

3. maybe (14 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I do... There are more virtues than just bravery, hope, purity, growth/wisdom, and intellegence, after all.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Er, it's five in canon (at least in NiD). Doesn't really matter what you believe O_o Fanon is another matter, but you have to remember it's fanon.

ENiGMA

ENiGMA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Yes! I believe, and I am not saying that because of my Pink Ideya of Love on my avy. Blue, Yellow, White and Green are the most common Ideya when not everyone has red and I think Wiseman doesn't have any when he was just a visitor. In my webcomic ideya idea there will be loads of different colours to keep the plot going. Pink for Love, Cyan for Loyalty and Reala is just using the boy he partnerd with for the black ideya...

Well thats my webcomic plot idea and own oppinion but there will be awhole multicoloured load of different ideya...

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
The five Ideya we already have cover everything already. Loyalty, for example, cannot exist without both Hope and Intelligence.

I voted yes because I believe there are Dark Ideya as well. Just as there is light in our hearts, so too is there darkness.

If there are Dark Ideya, they would probably be Anger, Hatred, Doubt, Sorrow, and Betrayal, colored magenta, dark purple, clear, olive green, and black.

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
I think courage, hope, etc. are the base ideya. Like the primary colors on a color wheel (except there's five ..; ), and they can mix to make new ideya. Liiiike...courage and purity, to make a pink love ideya. Or hope and growth, for puke-colored optimism *o*.

If someone else has already stated this idea, I didn't intend to steal it....

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

I think courage, hope, etc. are the base ideya. Like the primary colors on a color wheel (except there's five ..; ), and they can mix to make new ideya. Liiiike...courage and purity, to make a pink love ideya. Or hope and growth, for puke-colored optimism *o*.

If someone else has already stated this idea, I didn't intend to steal it....

Given that Ideya is the light of the heart, I seriously doubt that there would be a puke-colored one.

It's more like Ideya are the five basic virtues from which everything else is drawn from. They don't create new Ideya, the work together to make the heart stronger.

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....

Given that Ideya is the light of the heart, I seriously doubt that there would be a puke-colored one.

It's more like Ideya are the five basic virtues from which everything else is drawn from. They don't create new Ideya, the work together to make the heart stronger.

*anime fall* XD I couldn't remember what yellow and green mix to make, actually. Puke was the first thing that came to mind.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
No, cuz there's only FIVE.

Chlorine

Chlorine

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:moon
purg your forgetting the black ideya of unpleasant truth you poser

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

purg your forgetting the black ideya of unpleasant truth you poser

You're right, I totally have that one, thats why I said what I did! >:0 There's no slipping anything passed you, I forfeit my position as mod! T_T

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Fanfiction is great but-- yeah, I'd go with the original five. Though I could've been a cynic and voted yes because--since when does believing in something make it true?

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
In the official version, theres five, but yes there is more. :D

Guest_Scapegoat_*

Guest_Scapegoat_*
  • Guests
Love, temperance, diligence, charity, patience, humility, kindness, valor, generosity, liberality, forgiveness...

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I'm gald I posted this pole. I actually did something worth while!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
There could be a black ideya so when NiGHTS actually touches it he becomes all emo and decides to fight against robots and the army with guns and curse words to find his true past.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
:lol: That's relly great, iLLViLLiAN! I can totally see that!

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Being that there are only 5 ideya that exist in the NiGHTS world I suppose the only way you could say yes or no is if your talking about in the gaming world or in the dream world (for those of you believers out there) in the gaming world currently there is only 5 ideya... unless Sega's making another NiGHTS game behind our backs O.O in the dream world it would be hard to find out. However, I don't think there are any "dark" ideya, unless it's some cleaver trap that just steals ideya. Like if you don't have courage then you have doubt... you don't need any special ideya for that... then again I suppose you could also end up being indecisive...
Helen looses red ideya "Hmm, should I just let that float off? It seems to be the only thing keeping me from a long drop, but I don't know if I should touch it..."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I see your point, but as I am an avid beliver, I see it as there being more than five Ideya. Think of all the virtues there are out there....

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I have only one thing to say: Plaid.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
what would the plaid Ideya be? lol!

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Hmmm... Either Disconbobulation or Toaster Strudel, I'm not sure.

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Yes, I believe the only reason why there is five because if had more ideya there would be a lot more stages. So I think they just chose the major ones.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Yeah. ^^ It makes sense, not enough room.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.

The five Ideya we already have cover everything already. Loyalty, for example, cannot exist without both Hope and Intelligence.

I voted yes because I believe there are Dark Ideya as well. Just as there is light in our hearts, so too is there darkness.

If there are Dark Ideya, they would probably be Anger, Hatred, Doubt, Sorrow, and Betrayal, colored magenta, dark purple, clear, olive green, and black.

Funny you SHould Mention That. I Came Up WIth the Idea for the Dark Ideya. Dark Crimson, Dark Green, Shappire, Dark Yellow, Black. Bravery, Darkness, Knowledge, Confidence, and Corruption. Though it's Possible Many People Had the Idea for Dark Ideya.

4 Words....7 Ideya in Hand.

Courage, Intelligence, Hope, Purity, Growth, Life, Dreams.
Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Green, Gold, & Silver.

Secret 8th? Rainbow Bonds....

That's my Idea.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I don't know what to vote. The five make sense together, and a dark Ideya essential equals the Id, so...maybe?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
Ideya is Interesting Isn't it?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I looked at this poll and I thought, who posted that? XP Wow, Tori, just, wow...

Anyway, I've revised my thinking since I've posted this. I'm now a huge canon freak... yeah...

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

I looked at this poll and I thought, who posted that? XP Wow, Tori, just, wow...

Anyway, I've revised my thinking since I've posted this. I'm now a huge canon freak... yeah...

Huge Canon Freak Huh? Cool.

MOONLiGHTDEWZ

MOONLiGHTDEWZ

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, playing NiGHTS into Dreams
I believe that there should be more Ideya. I mean, if all we have are the five good ones they might not cover every ideal or dream. For example, if someone dreams of having a lot of money, which Ideya could that be? None of the first five seem to fit, so you'd have to have an Ideya the symbolizes Greed or something.

I guess I join the others when I think that there should be some negative Ideya to balance out the good ones. After all, you can't have virture without sin.

MOONLiGHTDEWZ

MOONLiGHTDEWZ

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, playing NiGHTS into Dreams

Hmmm... Either Disconbobulation or Toaster Strudel, I'm not sure.

Toaster Strudel. lol ^_^

CROSSiNG

CROSSiNG

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Let's see: Making music, books, video games, oh yeah and NiGHTS.

So would the dark idea be dark ignorance?:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users