Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS the CD - I wonder!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
Some of you may have heard about the horrible CD - I games that came out long ago. One game featured Mario, and the other featured Link and/or Zelda. Both games had horrible voice acting, a lame story - line, "great" graphics, and to a certain point stereotypes (Luigi, an Italian, hopes the princess made 'lotsa spaghetti'. Not all italians like spaghetti).

Here's a reference: Hotel mario

Here's my question: How would you react to a NiGHTS CD - I and what do you think it would be named? I think it would be called "NiGHTS: Secret of the Red Gem" referring to the red gem on NiGHTS' chest. The entire game would be dedicated to finding the secret of said gem, with the game ending with some random kids finding out that NiGHTS' gem is actually a weapon. I would personally be horrified.

P.S: The link might not work right away because I'm still learning how to link to things from the forum. Until then, you can find the video on Youtube. It's called "Hotel Mario: Every Cut Scene"

EDIT: Just to tell you, my bro was completely against this, but he wanted to see what you guys and gals here on the dot com thought about a NiGHTS CDi.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
"@#$* spaghetti!"

I would kill myself if there was a NiGHTS CD-I and it would become the fandom's own crazy bullshit meme. XD

REALA MAH BOI!!

NiGHTS MAH BOI!!

I'm so hungry, I can eat a WHOLE KIRCLE!!

it would have to be the worst thing ever. Worst than anyone in this fandom or out could possibly think that JoD is. In fact, thats what it would do. It would take the heat off of JoD. And NiGHTS would never fly. He would walk. In a really funky looking animation that would make him look drunk. Also it would involve dice somehow.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
Wizeman: NiGHTS MAH BOI

'nuff said.

But honestly...it'd probably be the interactive version of the Archie comics.

Edit, 'cause I can:

Reala: GREAT! I can't wait to paraloop some Nightopians!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
lol I agree with the suicide idea Purgatory put up not seriously though. The game would probably feature nothin but walking.

Chlorine

Chlorine

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:moon
actually im pretty sure all italians like spaghetti,

but fuck all yall haters, i want to watch a nights cartoon or whatever this topic is about

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
"IT IS WRITTEN. ONLY NiGHTS. CAN DEFEAT. WIZEMAN."

>_<

CD-i: Taken down faster than the 32x. Only the 32x didn't suck. If they had the Archie crew do the "animated" cut scenes it just might be enough to make me rip my hair out.

But why are we pondering this when the CD-i came far before the Saturn? NiGHTS would have never been on that system. Sonic, however (had history played itself out far differently)...

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games

....if there was a NiGHTS CD-I and it would become the fandom's own crazy bullshit meme. XD

Wait, isn't that what the Archie comics are good for? :)

Wizeman: NiGHTS MAH BOI

I laughed way too hard at that.

In a NiGHTS CD-I game, all Jackle would do is laugh; Puffy would be constantly stuffing her face in every scene; Elliot would talk all street-smart and in 80s slang, ya dig? And Claris would be a giggly, useless bimbo who's actually voiced by the same actor as Elliot, who also voices Puffy and the Pians.

A NiGHTS CD-I would be so bad it's good.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Chlorine, turn this sh!t into NiGHTS: Posted Image
and thats this entire topic. XD

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
I haven't watched anything so funny for a while and Im surprised I never though it would be on it. :)

The zelda one where he keeps going all excuse me princess I knew about but Mario's Spaghetti was very unknown.

I imagine if NiGHTs was ever to be in it it would also include lots of Nightopians eating strawberry shortcakes and then comes in Wizeman and steals them. All they do is cry until NiGHTS comes in for some cakes and goes off to get them back where he would stumble upon Claris and Elliot along the way. :P

The finale has Wizeman saying he wants all the cakes for himself!!!

Spaghetti!!!! Princess catching apples!!! The flying princess!! Toasters toast toast!!!Im sorry but this is just too funny... :)

"I hope she made lots of strawberries cakes" :P

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).

actually im pretty sure all italians like spaghetti,

but fuck all yall haters, i want to watch a nights cartoon or whatever this topic is about

It isn't a cartoon. Hotel Mario is a very bad game developed by phillips DVD. I have Italian friends who absolutely hate spaghetti. And if you want to curse something out and not even know what the topic's about you can go elsewhere because I really don't like that.

Please.

Chlorine

Chlorine

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

It isn't a cartoon. Hotel Mario is a very bad game developed by phillips DVD. I have Italian friends who absolutely hate spaghetti. And if you want to curse something out and not even know what the topic's about you can go elsewhere because I really don't like that.

Please.

actually i was calling everyone in the thread a hater for not being into your brothers idea, you gigantic baby

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Posted Image

I approve of this idea.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted Image

I approve of this idea.

EPIC WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Sa-chan, you offically own the internet! =D

Will: So Helen, how about a good luck kiss?
Helen: In your DREAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS.

Nights Fans + CD-i memories = pure internet randomness sprinkled with chessecake.

Gotta love the cheesecake.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Wizeman: You bring dreamers into my lair, for that you must DIE.

I'd like to see a parody of that. XD

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
This thread is filled with the best of all possible nightmares.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

actually i was calling everyone in the thread a hater for not being into your brothers idea, you gigantic baby

Oh. I'm very sorry for the misconception. :D

Chlorine

Chlorine

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Oh. I'm very sorry for the misconception. :D

im very sorry if you thought i was trying to hurt your feelings. please forgive me. ^^;; nights cds ftw

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted Image

DAH! D: That's scarier than Archie!Wizeman.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
*chokes on her tea*
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAAHAHAHA XD!!!!

Oh man.

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
It's always the quiet ones... I couldnt help doing something quickly! :P

Posted Image

You might have to save it as the gif doesnt seem to work on the browser for me. ;)

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*

Posted Image

I approve of this idea.

....AHAHAHAHAHAH- *falls backwards and countinues laughing*

Best....picture.....EVEEEEEER! XD Now there's an idea, CD-I jokes, yay! xD

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
It's called Journey of Dreams :P

(love the Wizeman pic though)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Oh. I'm very sorry for the misconception. :P

Just remember that everyone likes to joke around. Don't take everything so seriously, or you'll get yourself worked up over nothing. ^^

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Posted Image

I approve of this idea.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! *holds ribs*..........*breaths*..... I really needed a laugh!

A NiGHTS CD-I would be horribly funny!!! XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users