Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

PsYCHE's Content

There have been 24 items by PsYCHE (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#61255 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by PsYCHE on 26 August 2008 - 01:49 AM in Creative Stuff!

I already posted Him in my art thread here, buttt...

Posted Image

Character Description: Ever since the second "fall" of Wiseman (Wiseman has ways of comming back...) other Nightmaren of high ranks began to have actually taken betrayal into consideration, NiGHTS being their new and more benevolent leader. The new smaller group of Nightmaren are known as the Maren Resistance, or Dream world Freedom Fighters (now where have I heard Freedom Fighters before? XD) iLLUSE was one of the few first to join. He, just like NiGHTS, wasn't really all that evil deep inside him to begin with despite his appearance. He was considered a rebellious teenager by Wiseman and wasn't very useful in his book (yes folks, I am calling iLLUSE a HE for he has a confirmed gender just like Reala lol).

iLLUSE always had a great desire to bring music to the dreaming world thus the reason for his constant playing of the "nonexistant" Piano in his previous Lair. When Wiseman was supposedly defeated, iLLUSE was lucky to be launched into the real world like NiGHTS and a few other missing maren. When iLLUSE met up with NiGHTS who had found two other Nightmaren and all were planing to create the Maren Resistance, he was more then happy to join them, finally getting the freedom to bring his music to life in the realms of Nightopia. iLLUSE can't really spin dash very well, so for powerful enemies, his next best choice is his tresured Violin as a weapon(think of his special attack as a ear shattering horrible screeching on the violin being done on purpose lol). He plays the Violin well however when he's not in danger and is out and about with his fellow resistance Nightmaren and Vistor friends.

His personality consist of him personally feeling insecure and is easily scared in battle against emesely powerful enemies(blame that on Wiseman's constant scolding to him for playing his music all day lol)He's very charming otherwise and always wants to show his friends any new music he composes or any new songs he learns and writes(did I mention his an excellent singer? 8D; ). iLLUSE was not born from Wiseman himself, but of two other Nightmaren parents who were two of NiGHTS MANY siblings, So NiGHTS is technically iLLUSE's uncle/aunt.

#61187 What if NiGHTS went on to be extremely popular and Sonic was a only a cult hit?

Posted by PsYCHE on 25 August 2008 - 04:46 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

as much as agree NiGHTS would eventually be stuck in a mud hole of game developers who don't know what the hell to do if he was as popular as sonic. I kinda seeing a huge pattern of people who see everything Sonic related slowly losing interest to the point where they're not even really Sonic fans to me anymore... at least IMO.

In my eyes right now(pray that it changes) all I see today are Sonic bashers who have turned their backs on him, leaving Sonic all alone with no friends other then Tails, etc. D: Kinda makes me sad but I respect others opinions despite how completely different they are, But back to topic. I can imagine Reala storming into the offices of SEGA with a chainsaw if this weird situation were true for NiGHTS lol.

#61185 My first NiGHTS fanart. (critique please!)

Posted by PsYCHE on 25 August 2008 - 04:06 AM in Creative Stuff!

New NiGHTS related art YEY! <3

Posted Image

This is my fanmaren, iLLUSE.

Ever since the second "fall" of Wiseman (Wiseman has ways of comming back...) other Nightmaren of high ranks began to have actually taken betrayal into consideration, NiGHTS being their new and more benevolent leader. The new smaller group of Nightmaren are known as the Maren Resistance, or Dream world Freedom Fighters (now where have I heard Freedom Fighters before? XD) iLLUSE was one of the few first to join. He, just like NiGHTS, wasn't really all that evil deep inside him to begin with despite his appearance. He was considered a rebellious teenager by Wiseman and wasn't very useful in his book (yes folks, I am calling iLLUSE a HE for he has a confirmed gender just like Reala lol).

iLLUSE always had a great desire to bring music to the dreaming world thus the reason for his constant playing of the "nonexistant" Piano in his previous Lair. When Wiseman was supposedly defeated, iLLUSE was lucky to be launched into the real world like NiGHTS and a few other missing maren. When iLLUSE met up with NiGHTS who had found two other Nightmaren and all were planing to create the Maren Resistance, he was more then happy to join them, finally getting the freedom to bring his music to life in the realms of Nightopia. iLLUSE can't really spin dash very well, so for powerful enemies, his next best choice is his tresured Violin as a weapon(think of his special attack as a ear shattering horrible screeching on the violin being done on purpose lol). He plays the Violin well however when he's not in danger and is out and about with his fellow resistance Nightmaren and Vistor friends.

His personality consist of him personally feeling insecure and is easily scared in battle against emesely powerful enemies(blame that on Wiseman's constant scolding to him for playing his music all day lol)He's very charming otherwise and always wants to show his friends any new music he composes or any new songs he learns and writes(did I mention his an excellent singer? 8D; ). iLLUSE was not born from Wiseman himself, but of two other Nightmaren parents who were two of NiGHTS MANY siblings, So NiGHTS is technically iLLUSE's uncle/aunt.

wow that's some description huh? XD tell me what you guys think!

#33387 My first NiGHTS fanart. (critique please!)

Posted by PsYCHE on 01 January 2008 - 10:23 PM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

just some sketches... that owl is annoying of course I don't exactly know if in the previous first NiD that the Dream world calls us "Visitors" >>;;

Posted Image

I swear to god I was "on crack" when I made this... @_@ *runs away from Reala fans*

#33379 Encountering Reala...

Posted by PsYCHE on 01 January 2008 - 09:37 PM in Dream Discussion

Actually, I had a dream involving Reala pretty recently, a few days after I got the new game. I had NiGHTS' persona mask on for some reason, and Reala apeared and started yelling at me, although I can't remember what he was yelling at me for. So, I took the mask off and snapped it in half, and said "Screw you! I'm not afraid of you or your bat tights!" or something to the same effect. Reala just kinda stood there for a second, looking at me like I'm crazy, and then proceded to kick my sorry ass until I woke up. ;_; Lesson learned: Don't make fun of Reala's tights.

lol owch XD you poor thing.. like me to try and beat him up for you when I dream tonight?

#33377 How much do you think 4kids has gone down hill?

Posted by PsYCHE on 01 January 2008 - 09:32 PM in Community Corner

Down hill? I never knew they were anywhere other than rock bottom. Pokemon was okay but virtually everything else they've touched is almost irrevocably destroyed. Most of their voice actors have no talent, the censorship in their dubs in excessive to the point of being xenophobic, and they change the subject material for the sole purpose of marketing to kids even if they aren't the most appropriate demographic for the show to begin with.

The only show they were involved with that didn't suck was the revived Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show and that's mostly because the show was produced and partly owned by Mirage. 4Shame didn't have nearly as much say in production of TMNT as their other properties.

I am extremely disappoined in they're dubbing of Hoshi no Kaabii. (Kirby of the stars) they screwed it up, the only other thing recent they've done good is viva pinata. that's it... they've totally died in Anime. Hope they're happy ripping kids off with their new goal, "GET MONEYZ." >>;;;

#33363 How much do you think 4kids has gone down hill?

Posted by PsYCHE on 01 January 2008 - 09:01 PM in Community Corner

I think they're so far down hill that hell is 200,000 feet above them. I don't like their new shows, and is it just me or are they just replaying the first series of Sonic X and claiming that it's the "second season"? I'm trying not to flame them, it's just I think they've made a lot of mistakes. Yu-Gi-Oh was an awsome show, but...ya know, 4-Kids kinda messed it up. Poor One Piece...*sniff* Yes, I know I sound flamey. Gimme a break, I haven't had milk yet.

naw you did fine in not flaming ^^;;; ah yeah they're getting close D: won't be long now... hopefully Avd films will fix sonicX :3

#33355 Encountering Reala...

Posted by PsYCHE on 01 January 2008 - 08:13 PM in Dream Discussion

I've lucid dreamed all the time... it's easy for me. I usually think about things I like and then they come into a story in my head ^^

most of my NiGHTS dreams were humorous though XD

#33350 How much do you think 4kids has gone down hill?

Posted by PsYCHE on 01 January 2008 - 08:02 PM in Community Corner

I personally think because of their dubbings of SonicX , Yu-Gi-Oh and One Piece that every anime fan hates them to the point of bashing them with flames in an annoying manner. D: My sister is annoyed by the rants due to the fact there is so many of them. I don't "flame" 4kids, however they've made a horrible mistake when they pushed off Pokemon like that, Pokemon was the only good dubbing they did... before they've become corrupted with money ><;;;

anyone else agree with me?

#33345 Who's your favorite bad guy?!

Posted by PsYCHE on 01 January 2008 - 07:53 PM in Community Corner

aaaaghela;joiahowenmiadn[fpio!!!! it burns, it buuuuuurns!!

venom was not cool in spiderman 3, i agree that he's awesome(though not so much as his son, carnage) but in spiderman 3 he was kind of lame. he wasn't nearly muscular enough for starters. in the comics he's huge!! because in the comics, eddie brock was a very muscular, but in spiderman 3 he's a little guy and it's just wrong. also, venom wasn't menacing at all, really, becaus almost every time he talked it would show eddie brock's face. that's just stupid. and then they killed off eddie brock. that was... a really bad idea. now if they ever do carnage it ruins any hope of it being the same as the comics. venom never said anything about eating brains either. i was so sad when he didn't :(

and i didn't like the green goblin much either. i think the only good villains they've done in the series are doc ock and the sandman.

I read a special marvel comic about carnage once... freaky.. @_@ he is indeed a sick bloody guy.. ><;; He might be considered one of the most sick and evil villains...

#33261 My first NiGHTS fanart. (critique please!)

Posted by PsYCHE on 01 January 2008 - 01:21 AM in Creative Stuff!

: O If I only had a brain.

Actually, I meant to tell you that there's an opensource program I use that let's you scale down the size of your art without damaging the image. It's called Irfanview. If you google it, you'll probably find it super easy. But, it wonderful for posting on message boards and stuff like this. : )

Oh but I think I can do that with photoshop to >>;; but I can still look into that maybe for my animations, thanks for the input. and to Purgatory: I got rid of some things in my sig like you asked, sorry if they were a problem XD

#33181 My first NiGHTS fanart. (critique please!)

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 09:40 PM in Creative Stuff!

the stock images on the site work wonders :3

#33171 Who's your favorite bad guy?!

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 09:17 PM in Community Corner

possibly the guy who is CEO of EPA in the simpsons movie. and jafar from aladdin. he's not only a good villain but good comedy relief in movies like this XD ->

#33170 My first NiGHTS fanart. (critique please!)

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 09:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

I also made a banner based on NiGHTS for a Lilo & Stitch Forum and a friend of mine made a skin for it =3

Posted Image

#33166 Should NiD get a Full-Length CGI Movie?

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 08:59 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I would say that indeed it would be interesting to see a NiGHTS movie. I was thinking possibly the humans might be real in a cgi Nightopia though, at least that's what I dreamed about XD I starred in the "movie" according to my dream

#33159 My first NiGHTS fanart. (critique please!)

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 08:37 PM in Creative Stuff!

This is beautiful! I like the way you outline.
Crit: You have to resize this to at least 25% like this:
Posted Image

Also the only real thing that bugs me is the hands seem a little too big/fat... the one closest to us has a line in the palm where a line shouldn't be... other then that this is a wonderful drawing. ^_^

EDIT: I realized the line is fine in the hand but the shading is what is making it weird to me... maybe add some shading on the thumb or ass a different line...
Posted Image

Thanks alot :3 gives me new knowledge of what I need to do, I also think I made him/her shorter XDDD

#33158 Hey guys ^^

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 08:34 PM in Introduce Yourself

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums, even though I'm also new myself. ^_^

hypnotoad is awsome btw XD

#33119 The Spider and Chameleon Boss

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 04:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

o.o Maybe in NiGHTS 3 (Journey of Spandex) you'll fight Jackle and Chamelan at the SAME TIME. -squee-

lol journey of spandex? XD

#33111 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 03:01 PM in Creative Stuff!

thanks alot! XDD now I'm gonna have to make A NiGHTS sculpture in my own 3d art class at school lol

Curse you and your awesomesauce Reala Sculpture! >3<;

#33110 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 02:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Someone killed my Mepian when they came to my Dream! They punted him right off the edge! Someone gave me that Mepian, he was SPECIAL!! *seething*

owww D: ... not to be asking a stupid question (I'm a rencent new NiGHTS fan) but what's a Mepian? I Know Nightopians and even some characters from the first game I never played but that's all I know ^^;

#33109 My first NiGHTS fanart. (critique please!)

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 02:51 PM in Creative Stuff!

here is my artwork For NiGHTS so far, one image XD

Posted Image

I would appreciate good critique =3

#33108 Hey guys ^^

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 02:46 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hey there, welcome to the forums :3

thank you :3

#33107 Reala and Helen

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 02:45 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I kinda noticed that too, guess it was out of not just Reala missing NiGHTS but him being mad at him too, they are sibilings after all.

leads up to the NEXT game where Reala defects and joins the Nights Team. WOOTZ! but there is typical SEGA style angst involved...and in the end he back-stabbs/gets tricked back to evil...and NEW more exciting villains raise to challenge Reala and Nights... and you have the option to 2p their butts!!!!

(swoons and goes off to dream about the possibilities)

lol like shadow the hedgehog? XD

#33105 Hey guys ^^

Posted by PsYCHE on 31 December 2007 - 02:35 PM in Introduce Yourself

I have recently become a NiGHTS fan thanks to the new wii game, I wanted to try it out this holiday and I brushed up on my NiGHTS history over the fall or summer( I forgot which O_O; )and was interested to see what is was like. ^^ which is why I am joining this forum now. hello all! 8D