Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Amy Rose's Content

There have been 132 items by Amy Rose (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#44521 Which Graphics Tablet?

Posted by Amy Rose on 22 March 2008 - 08:22 PM in Artwork

There's money off the Bamboo at my local PC world and my brother has ofered to buy me one! Yay!!!!!

#44510 Which Graphics Tablet?

Posted by Amy Rose on 22 March 2008 - 04:34 PM in Artwork

Thanks for the advice guys! (sorry for posting in the wrong section *blushes*)
I have heard that Wacom are the best, but they are expensive. Maybe I will be able to find one on special offer somewhere :lol:
If not, I might give the Trust a go!

#44493 Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Amy Rose on 22 March 2008 - 09:28 AM in Community Corner

If there is a particular reviewer or website that you tend to agree with a lot then fair enough.
You must also take into account that some games reviewers give a game a poor score because they think it's "cool" to do so.
I know someone that used to review games for quite a well known website (he dosen't anymore I'm glad to say). He used to get the review copies of the games, play them for a few minutes, then he used to write his review based on the "cool" factor of the game in his little clique of friends and not base it on any actual gameplay experiences. When I confronted him about it, he just laughed and said "Everyone does it." (they don't, he was just an a*** h*** but there are some that do it)

I never listen to reviews, I just judge from my own taste. After all, even the most fair and professional reviews are just someone else's opinion.
If I'm short of cash and need to decide if something is worth buying, I watch gameplay videos instead.

#44492 Which Graphics Tablet?

Posted by Amy Rose on 22 March 2008 - 09:07 AM in Artwork

I'm looking to buy a graphics tablet in the next couple of weeks. Was just wondering which ones people would recommend and if there's any that I should avoid like the plague.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#44491 Doctor Who

Posted by Amy Rose on 22 March 2008 - 08:49 AM in Community Corner

The new series starts in April (in the U.K)
Apparently, Rose is coming back at some point....

#44167 Doctor Who

Posted by Amy Rose on 18 March 2008 - 08:13 PM in Community Corner

I didn't find the demon scary at all.
However, the Empty Child......*shudders*
"Are you my Mummy?" scared the living crap out of me.
The scarecrows in Human Nature were a bit much as well....

#44165 HAPPY MUSIC

Posted by Amy Rose on 18 March 2008 - 07:57 PM in Community Corner

"Katamari Holiday", "Angel's Rain", "Bluff Spirit/Bluffing Katamari" ,We Love Katamari (almost any Katamari song will do)

Yep! Katamari music does it for me every time.
Also, if you like J-pop Morning Musume have lots of happy, cute songs I particularly reccommend "Chance Chance Boogie" :)

#44163 Doctor Who

Posted by Amy Rose on 18 March 2008 - 07:53 PM in Community Corner

Apparently Torchwood has been...viewed by UK critics as...well...horrible. It should, by no means, be compared to Doctor Who. It is NOTHING like Doctor Who. It doesn't ATTEMPT to be like Doctor Who. I'm even cautious to call it a "spin-off". I like to refer to it as "another show that happens in the same reality." It's grungier, dirtier, and sexier than Doctor Who, which tries to be "family friendly" and still gets kids to hide behind their couches*. Torchwood, on the other hand, has NO boundaries.

Pretty much. It shouldn't be compared to Doctor Who directly.
Doctor Who is a very innocent, family oriented show (even though some of the episodes are a bit scary for kids by my standards) Whereas Torchwood goes out of it's way to try to be raunchy and appeal to an adult audience.
It's still very popular here in the U.K though, despite being hated by the critics.
It's not too, bad I suppose, there are just a lot of shows that do the same genre a lot better than Torchwood does...

I made a mini-Tardis out of a milk carton and wore it on my head. Only one person knew who what it was, and that was my US History teacher. Ironic, no?

Soooo cuttte! I want one too! :)

#44137 Doctor Who

Posted by Amy Rose on 18 March 2008 - 12:02 PM in Community Corner

Torchwood is a direct spin off from Doctor Who, sharing some of the characters (so far Jack Harkness and Martha Jones) and the two series often mention each other.

The only thing I would be afraid of Mitsuu, is the crappy acting!

#43921 Hi ^_^

Posted by Amy Rose on 15 March 2008 - 11:28 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hellooooooo! *waves*

#43875 Greetings I'm Saifer Dracondrali

Posted by Amy Rose on 14 March 2008 - 09:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

(Now adds reply because she is a lazy ass who sleeps all day) As I said before, Nice to meet ya, hope you have a really fun time here, I only came here yesterday and it's brilliant :3 If ya ever need anyone to talk to, you're welcome to talk to me :D

Same goes for me, I'm still a noob so feel free to converse freely with meeeee :P

#43825 Doctor Who

Posted by Amy Rose on 14 March 2008 - 09:24 AM in Community Corner

My husband and I are big Doctor Who fans. My husband prefers the new series and I prefer the classic ones (Old style cybermen FTW!) David Tennant likes to show his teeth far too much for my liking. He reminds me of a mechanic or plumber who is drawing in a breath before they tell you how expensive something's going to be "Oooooooh, s'gonna cost 'ya!" <_<
My husband also likes Torchwood, while I think it's a bit crap. Too much gratuitous sex and swearing. It's like they're saying "Look at us! We're grown up!"

#43780 HyPo's NiGHTS Artwork

Posted by Amy Rose on 13 March 2008 - 12:25 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thanks for letting me know! (Nice icon!)

No problem :)
(Thanks, I like making icons, but I really need to improve my photoshop skills)

#43765 HyPo's NiGHTS Artwork

Posted by Amy Rose on 13 March 2008 - 08:03 AM in Creative Stuff!

GIMP was 15.9 MB
(After reading this thread, I decided to download GIMP to have a look at it.)

#43723 =FAKE=Sega Japan updates official Dreamcast site=FAKE=

Posted by Amy Rose on 12 March 2008 - 07:21 PM in Community Corner

I f something seems too good to be true, it usually is..........
Shame it wasn't anything good :D

#43722 Hi, people~! <3

Posted by Amy Rose on 12 March 2008 - 07:16 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello! *waves*

#43721 Hi~!

Posted by Amy Rose on 12 March 2008 - 07:15 PM in Introduce Yourself

Howdeeeee! Welcome to here :D

#43720 I am the T-Bird!

Posted by Amy Rose on 12 March 2008 - 07:14 PM in Introduce Yourself

Helloooooo! Welcome :D

#43719 Hi There, I'm ALiSHA (AL for short) :3

Posted by Amy Rose on 12 March 2008 - 07:12 PM in Introduce Yourself

Helloooo, what a cute avatar! :D

#43159 NiD.Com meetup

Posted by Amy Rose on 06 March 2008 - 11:50 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'll go to a meet up in the U.K. :D
(btw I'm a good cook, so cakes, pastries and cookies all round!)

#43143 NiGHTS on ...EBAY!

Posted by Amy Rose on 06 March 2008 - 07:02 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The NiGHTS and Reala keychains ariived so I put my other NiGHTS one one EBAY to give someone else a chance to own one :P
Here's a link to it:
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e...E:IT&ih=016

#43028 HELLO ^ ^! Everyone

Posted by Amy Rose on 05 March 2008 - 10:35 AM in Introduce Yourself

Helllooooooo! Wlcome to the forum :D

#42807 G'day there! ;D

Posted by Amy Rose on 02 March 2008 - 03:13 PM in Introduce Yourself

howdeeeeee!

#42603 ATTENTION ALL UK COSPLAYERS! SEGA NEEDS YOU.

Posted by Amy Rose on 29 February 2008 - 04:32 PM in Cosplay Zone

If my husband can get the time off work and I can make my costume in time. I'll be there!
(Anyone got any idea how to make a "Prince of the cosmos" head?.....)

#42573 Hi There

Posted by Amy Rose on 29 February 2008 - 07:33 AM in Introduce Yourself

Helllooooooo!