Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dark Night's Content

There have been 85 items by Dark Night (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24089 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 07 November 2007 - 02:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

:) Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE (^_^ Go Dreamer @ Nov 7 2007, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry I took so long! My Windows Movie Maker was acting stupid, then It took me forever to upload the vids onto Youtube!!! But finally I'm done! I combined all the small gamplay clips into one big one, Just like Machenstein suggested! ^_^ So for those who can't view the videos on 1UP, here you go!! Enjoy!! ^_^:

JoD Gameplay Part 1

JoD Gameplay Part 2[/quote]

;__;

"The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process."

*hits head on desk. HARD*

#23991 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by Dark Night on 06 November 2007 - 09:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh dear. I just noticed that I've been infront of this pc for over an hour and I STILL haven't seen ONE movie from the start to the end.

:D Go Dreamer... WHERE ARE YOU ?! I need that Youtube movie. @.<

And btw, I don't care what the fanbase says, I'm with Reala5481. That Reala SCARES me.

Damn black creepy lips of doom. @.@

#23582 Where could the inspiration for NiGHTS have come from?

Posted by Dark Night on 04 November 2007 - 11:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I might be saying something really stupid in here, but I think I once read that the creator first thought of the idea of NiGHTS game when flying on some airplane... He wanted to pass that feeling of flying into a game, thus leading to the famous NiGHTS game.

About the dream world idea, that might be also related with the power of flight that NiGHTS has. Afterall, it isn't hard to question how can a dream creature fly in a dream...

That assuming that I'm not just saying crap in here. o.o

#23411 How were you first introduced to NiGHTS?

Posted by Dark Night on 03 November 2007 - 12:09 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Three words : Sonic the Hedgehog. Yep.

I actually remenber telling this inspiring story to Trav and Xenon, at the NiD irc chatroom. Not much to tell. It started when I was a "big" fan of the Sonic game series. So, since my only Sonic info came from the games I had, I started to look trought the internet looking for lil' pieces of information about the characters that I didn't know yet. So, one of those marvellous days, I came across a lil' page that feature information about some Sonic games. For some reason, NiGHTS was also included. I then went looking for what could that game be. So, I went Googlin' some more. And, as I also said in the chat, it is fatal as destiny to find Tripplet's little (or not so little) NiGHTS website qhen looking for NiGHTS information. And then the rest you can easily guess. I started looking for the game, at the pictures, and soon fell in love with the game like everyone here telling their own story.

Only I haven't played the game yet. ;__;

#23241 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 01 November 2007 - 11:31 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

CRAP I HAVE NEWS ABOUT THE GAME YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Bad crap= i can't tell you today as it'd be too obvious.

WHY DO YOU THIS TO ME US ?!! D:

#22866 New Vid from EGS Mexico 2007

Posted by Dark Night on 29 October 2007 - 02:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Looking nice indeed. And I imagine how much better it'll get after the last touches.

And yeah, NiGHTS does look like he's trying to snap his own back. o.o I do wonder why does he stay in that weird position when talking to the owl. Hm.

And by the way...

"You can't fly any higher than that ! To do so would inflict too much fear upon your heart, dear Visitor."

"Fear upon your heart" ? By flying high or by flying high with NiGHTS ?

>>'

#22757 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 28 October 2007 - 09:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

JoD Randoms Thoughts:

I knew there had to appear some fan coming with the idea of Shadow NiGHTS = Selph... Or The wise Kitsune stole my idea from the inicial forum where the news were divulgated. Did you, Wise ? D:<

Second thoguht : I think I kinda like the chameleon boss.. NOT AS JACKLE. But I do kinda like him :3

*awaits for angry NiD fans to appear with torces and spiky things*

..But it's true... ;__;

#22648 More tidbits of interest

Posted by Dark Night on 28 October 2007 - 10:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

God, now you got me nervous with the Only-In-A-Week-From-Now revelation. o.o Wonder what can be so great that is treathning Tripplet's health. Hope SEGA knows that we need our admin to brings as more news like these. :3

And good thing that the 2Player mode looks that great. Power-ups within 2P mode reminds me of Sonic Heroes 2Player mode... But probably better. |D

By the way, I'm surprised no one already thought about Shadow NiGHTS as Selph... o.o Not that I'm so sure of that, but anyway.

#22177 Have you had an O.B.E?

Posted by Dark Night on 25 October 2007 - 11:47 AM in Dream Discussion

Yeah, some don't go that well. I think there was someone in the NiD forum that related some baaad induced OBE. Not sure who it was, but her post might still be here around the forum. I think she said that she entered a state of paralysis (I think that she said that she couldn't move or wake up) and even felt pain along the OBE. But then again I might be making something up here.

But mine was pretty smoth, other then the fact that I had no idea how could I be seeing my room during sleep. But years later, I find that cool. :3

#22063 Have you had an O.B.E?

Posted by Dark Night on 24 October 2007 - 08:59 PM in Dream Discussion

Well, once when I was surfing around Wiki for some LD information, I found some things about OBE's. In the end I read some people's comments on OBE's they had before, and I did found out one very similar to a situation that happened to me when I was little. But I'm not sure if this is actually an OBE. You tell me later.

I remenber once when I was young, I'm thinking around 8 years old, on "waking up" in bed. I could see my bedroom in some amazing detail, at least for a dream. I remenber turning my head to the right and seeing the lamp, the empty white wall infront of the bed and the light coming from the door. I did not get up, thought. Didn't try it. But I did know that I was dreaming. I remenbering thinking how could I be seeing my bedroom if I was sleeping, most probably with my eyes closed ? I then remenbered some "Mickey House Club" cartoon where Donald Duck was sleeping with his eyes open, and I choose that one for a reasonable... Reason, for me to be seeing my room during sleep. And then, well, I was little, and although it didn't scare me that much at first, I wanted to close my eyes and get into a normal dream so I wouldn't get scared with the dark. Some seconds laters I fell into sleep again. At least I think it all turned black. o.o

Not that much of an interesting OBE, I'm not even sure if it is one, but anyway, here's my story.

#21710 Gaia-Based NiGHTS avatars

Posted by Dark Night on 21 October 2007 - 08:32 PM in Creative Stuff!

Wait, I totally made a Christmas NiGHTS one! : DDD

I'm so lame
Posted Image

Don't hate me 'cause I'm a nerd, now.

NOOOO!!! I had the ideia of making a X-mas NiGHTS with hat first !!!! D:

;.; ... *cofcof*stolemyideia*COFCOF*

Ok, don't take me bad, just kidding. :3 but I did had that idea first. >>'

But you actually managed to make a sweet NiGHTS Christmas avatar :3. Nicely done.

Now, if you'll excuse me... It's my turn, and no one DARE to steal this idea from me. D:<

#20806 SOMETHING TO DO 2

Posted by Dark Night on 14 October 2007 - 11:55 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Hey, look who decided to contribute for the cause ! Poor Will and Helen are in much need to want my drawings (and that's me being optimist enought to think they actually want it. :3)

But here are some doodles anyway :

Posted Image

Aaaand...

Posted Image

Btw, did Tripplet do something to the replies ? Everytime I write "N i g h t s" without caps, it turns into "NiGHTS". I had to put these draws in another album so the link didn't contain NiGHTS without caps (otherwise the link wouldn't work). But nevermind, problem's fixed now.

Enjoy.

#20719 Which of the NIGHTMARE Ideya do you possess?

Posted by Dark Night on 13 October 2007 - 10:41 PM in Poll Area

I am scared quite easily (Don't let any Maren know that XD) and actually I have been quite unsettled at night recently (went back to leaving my comp screen on XD) Because of some ghost vids I was looking up on Youtube, some fake, some real, but the fear factor still applies and reminds me of things I don't want to see in the dark XD.

You give me bad memories. ;__; I absolutely hate things like the videos you are talking about. I hate videos where suddenly some creepy picture appears out of nowhere and scares the crap out of me. They've made me fear my computer in my dreams (and I do have good reasons for that) ;___;

But about the Nightmare Ideyas, I choose Dark Green. Actually the dark yellow would go well too, but I could only choose one, so I went for that one. Not really sure why. Both would go well, since I can be very pessimist and negative. And when you are sad, like in Purg's case, you get angry. My case would kind of coincide with his case too, insactifation with ourselfs leads into bad ways... The case here is that I'm fine with myself, but others seems to see a part missing that I can't see. Wonder what is missing...

Why the Hell am I talking emo ? O.o'

>>'

Don't call the Nut House.

#19078 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Dark Night on 01 October 2007 - 02:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

And thats why NiGHTS was snatched by the birds ^_^
He was so sexy, they had to have him to therselfs ^_^

>.>'

#18952 NEW FANART GALLERY OPEN

Posted by Dark Night on 30 September 2007 - 08:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I never got an e-mail either I think. I registered, waited a while, and then logged in and it worked.

Woha, it worked ! O.O

I had tryed that before, but it hadn't work for me at first, so I just gave up. Untill now. Thanks for th tip, I'm in now ! ;D

#18944 NEW FANART GALLERY OPEN

Posted by Dark Night on 30 September 2007 - 07:22 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Well, didn't mean to ruin the mood here, but I have the same question that TehLazyOne had back there...

I already registered 24 hours ago and didn't receiver nothing, so I tryed doing it again this morning. Still haven't seen any of the fanart. ;__;

Should I also wait a lil' longer 'till Tripplet or another admin get's the time to confirm my account or am I missing something here ?

Edit : How did I know no one would read this ? ;__;

#16858 New Screens/Movies + Japanese Release Date

Posted by Dark Night on 14 September 2007 - 02:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Now we know why SEGA wanted him to say "Go over and touch NiGHTS, that is if you like that kind of thing...".

Creepy owl.

#15861 Dream Abilities

Posted by Dark Night on 07 September 2007 - 03:18 PM in Dream Discussion

I can do a lot of stuff in my dreams. Let's see...

I can fly, although like someone previously said, I also tend to not being able to get much altitude, so I'm still practicing. I can go trought walls, usually when I'm flying away to escape something (I don't usually run, I'm faster flying), so I just "switch mode" and go trought walls. I can turn invisible, althought I see myself visible and that makes me confused, but people around me seem to not notice me even if they're looking for me, so I'm guessing it works (althought I have had people that seems to know where I am. I once got caught because of a damn old guy that was meditating on a roof that pointed at me and screamed to the gentle officers with guns where I was. ;__:wub:. I can also swimm and not having to breath, being the swimm part also a power, since I can't swimm in RL. More...

Well, I can't think of much more now, but there's one problem here : I only seem to be able to do this things when I'm merged with a certain maren. I haven't tryed to do it alone yet.

Pity.

Edit : I forgot the most important ones. @.@ And they don't require me to be merged. In my dreams I can also go back in time. I once had a dream that I think I wrote in my Dream Jouranl where I'm in some war game, and later on the general came to congratulate my great work. Buut my gun shot him instead of saving him from an enemy that was behind him, so I was able to go back in time and shoot the other guy instead of him. And I'm also able of teletransporting items. Takes some tries but I end up teletransporting what I want to where I want. : D

#7698 Question about Sonic adventure DX NiGHTS Pinball

Posted by Dark Night on 15 June 2007 - 07:38 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oh yeah, I remenber that... I remenber teaming up with my brother to find out what would happen. We we're waiting (or just me, maybe) for some greate unlockable, or a cool thing to happen, or maybe an red Ideya to pop up... @.@ Got 999 rings, like Purgatory said.

Pity.

#5006 DARiA's drawings album

Posted by Dark Night on 12 May 2007 - 11:55 AM in Creative Stuff!

Oh my dear friend, I said you'de be able to do more great artwork and you didn't disapoint me. On the contraire, ma' friend.

And yes, I'm back to haunt your artwork topic with my lame french and twisted talk. Poor you.

But you really did some sweet maren. I read the post some time ago, but I wasn't able to see the draw. Good to know that now I can. :3 But you colored it really well (again). The texture you used in the oufit is great and I like how you did the outline. It really is pretty.

I'll be saying it again, I'm waiting for more artwork. Or maybe you posted somewhere else and I seem to have missed it... Poor me, this time.

#4427 NiGHTS' Ideya

Posted by Dark Night on 06 May 2007 - 08:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Three words: Self, Destruct, Button.

That's some big imagination, ma' friend. I like that. :3 It would be like some NiGHTS mini-comic I found once in the internet (I'll show you people if you want to). 2 words : Firework. Oh wait, that's just one. Pity. But imagine shiny stuff exploding in the sky... *imagines exploding NiGHTS*

I always thought it was a shard of a red ideya. It links him to the red ideya and those who have it. But! Without it, he would die. (I'm writing a fanfiction about it.)

I thought of that before, too. But if what the Archie comics say is true, then he had no Red Ideya before and he was alive (of course -.-). That means that it would be possible for him to live without it. But I always thought that he wouldn't "self destruct" like AirMax said, but just get drastically weaker. Not that much better, actually.

But in my opinion, I always saw it as Ideya, not decoration. Well, I did for some time, but few.

#4425 Funny NiGHTS Pics

Posted by Dark Night on 06 May 2007 - 07:52 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

"IN YOUR FACE !!"

Sorry, stealing quote. But I had to, no better way to descrive number# one. This made me laugh. A lot.

But they said it before and I'll say it again - Sick Pian : PRICELESS !

By the way, last one is really cool too. :3

#4424 Your gender

Posted by Dark Night on 06 May 2007 - 07:48 PM in Poll Area

Surprise, surprise, people. Bet you can't guess my gender... Damn, you got it. -.- Female in here. But next time don't sneak with the avatar. Believe me, that tells you nothing (well, it took you to my gender... =.='). And the "female" thing under avatar is cheating too. But nevermind that now.

Wow, who'de say : Fifty-fifty!! O.@ I've once wondered if there were more girls or guys (since I found out that many guys seem to like it too), but never imaginated 50% each. @.@

Weird things happen in this forum.

#4423 Come meet Dark Night's Twisted World...

Posted by Dark Night on 06 May 2007 - 07:37 PM in Introduce Yourself

Great to know someone actually reads this, Quicksilver. But it's sad to know that people can get bored to this point. ;__;

But actually I talked about the dragons because 1)I like 'em, 2)Someone talked about them (maybe it was you. :3) and 3) one word : Eragon. Never saw it, but let's ignore that in the meanwhile.

And thanks, Maki Izumii, glad to know that people still like me. :3 I promise to try and be cool. Pm later angrily if that doesn't happen. O.o

And thanks again, Misaki-chan, you saved my avatar thanks to your "total design freak" personality. Hope you use that power to good and only good.

May the force be with all of you.

#4421 Our Worst Fear

Posted by Dark Night on 06 May 2007 - 07:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

AHHAAHH !! That's freakin' sweet. Hadn't seen that before. Afterall, why do I need to search for info if you guys post it all in here ? :3

Oh man, that's certainly some freakin' nightmare... Our worst fears, indeed.