Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Question about Sonic adventure DX NiGHTS Pinball

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My interests are drawing, watching animes and tv shows, cosplaying (if u want to c my cosplaying got to DA, cosplay.com, or myspace.com/ViewtifulChronos.), play video games, play tennis, spend some time playing my ocarina, creating stories or mostly make comics and spend time with friends and family. i m not putting much but thats mostly what i m interested in and also a NiGHTSFan and a Sonicfan. There is more to say but i end it like this for now.
Does any1 know what happens when you collect all 5 crystals in Sonic Adventure DX NiGHTS pinball? Everytime i play it i get so close to getting all 5 but the most i got is 4. I ve tried soo much i just want to know what happens. Dont tell me u just get a bunch of rings when u got all 5? Did any1 ever gotten all 5 in Sonic adventure DX NiGHTS Pinball.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
You get a bunch of rings. <_<

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I don't remember, honestly.. but wasn't it so cool when NiGHTS goes through the rings? Just for a moment you can pretend you're playing NiGHTS 2 on Dreamcast (well, if you played SA on Dreamcast, anyway <_< ) .

(It was also sweet when you bounce around the mini-dreamscape)

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^
I can confirm, you just get some rings, but it is interesting to do for self satisfaction <_<

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
999 rings. I worked SOOO hard just to get that! XD Here I thought that something awesome would happen, like a new level would open up or NiGHTS would do something cool.

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
How do you even get an ideya on that bloody pinball game? Lucky for all of you, I cant even get ONE!

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! &gt;:D (Pretend you care)
  • Interests:What do you even think I'm here for ?
Oh yeah, I remenber that... I remenber teaming up with my brother to find out what would happen. We we're waiting (or just me, maybe) for some greate unlockable, or a cool thing to happen, or maybe an red Ideya to pop up... @.@ Got 999 rings, like Purgatory said.

Pity.

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My interests are drawing, watching animes and tv shows, cosplaying (if u want to c my cosplaying got to DA, cosplay.com, or myspace.com/ViewtifulChronos.), play video games, play tennis, spend some time playing my ocarina, creating stories or mostly make comics and spend time with friends and family. i m not putting much but thats mostly what i m interested in and also a NiGHTSFan and a Sonicfan. There is more to say but i end it like this for now.
man i knew it! Worked soo hard on that thought something was going to happen well thx for telling me anyways. It would been cool though if u got all of them and then u become NiGHTS and fly around and collect rings. That would of been cool

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

999 rings. I worked SOOO hard just to get that! XD Here I thought that something awesome would happen, like a new level would open up or NiGHTS would do something cool.

:| But I had 999 rings when I did it, and I only got 5 1-ups. So doesn't that mean that you only get 500?

Anyway, I think NiGHTS should get off his lazy ass and get the Ideya's himself (it's not like he was working on any big sequels at the time). Or at least give you a half-decent prize for doing so. Like getting him as an alternate skin for Tails or something...

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

:| But I had 999 rings when I did it, and I only got 5 1-ups. So doesn't that mean that you only get 500?

To be honest, I couldn't tell you if I was exaggerating or if maybe you didn't have room for any more lives. Orrr~ maybe I don't remember. XD I don't remember because I stopped doing it once I managed to succeed and that was already after the folks on the old NiGHTS forum told me the answer when I asked this very same question. *laugh* MAde a topic for it and everything.

Anyhow, I had 99 lives, which is the max, so I honestly couldn't tell you, I don't even remember. And don't you stop getting lives for rings after a certain number of rings? Meh, I don't know, but mystery of the Ideya solved. XD

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
While I did get all 5 of the Ideya, I didn't really notice anything happening... which probably could have been due to having my rings maxed out.

It would have been cool if they would have allowed you to transfer to something like a Nightmare table or something.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

While I did get all 5 of the Ideya, I didn't really notice anything happening... which probably could have been due to having my rings maxed out.

It would have been cool if they would have allowed you to transfer to something like a Nightmare table or something.

What? Reala Table not good enough for ya?! HUH?! YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!!

shadow1111111

shadow1111111

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Yeah, it sucks to play for a long time and try really hard to get all the ideya, and all you get is a bunch of rings. But the scenes when flying behind/beside NiGHTS are awesome! And Dark Magician, the whole table is based on Reala's stage in NiD (except for the parts when flying with NiGHTS, which are in Spring Valley and Twin Seeds). They should have had Reala appear and say "There is no NiGHTS" when you entered the table.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
I must have played this part of Sonic Adventure DX for 4 hours at a time at least, trying to get all 5 ideya. Only ever got to 4 but I managed to top out @ 999 rings every time. BUt you cant get more than that so I was hoping it did more.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Ah, I remember playing that table for HOURS on my DC when I was younger. It's what got me sucked into NiGHTS in the first place. :D I used to mash buttons every time I was floating thru the Spring Valley area, hoping some glitch would let me explore that mystical place with that awesome purple guy and bizzare gnome things. XD

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
heh, yar, back when I was playing SA1 one of my friends and I had a sort of unspoken race going to see who could be the first to play as NiGHTS (the only logical prize for such a long challenge)... when I finally won the thing And I got a nice supply of rings to add to my already maxed total I was mildly disappointed...
Is still a fairly fun level to play though.

Ideya Fairy: I think you get the Ideya by knocking down a series of paddles, then hitting the Ideya Capture. Not sure though... haven't played it in a few years XD

Exploding-Man

Exploding-Man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Strange thing is that table is like THE biggest bit of replay value in Sonic Adventure for some strange reason. Its easy to get sucked in to playing it for hours as others have mentioned.

Oh yeah, and you get a bunch of rings. Woopee. Kind of anticlimactic, seeing as how you get a rediculous amount of rings from the table anyway. I do wish that something cooler happened, but the table is still really fun for what it is. And that is a minigame.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
I remember that! I literally worked for MONTHS trying to get all five Ideya... making that successful shot on the Nightmare table to grab the Ideya and make it back without falling.. and here I was hoping for a sneak preview of the sequel. XD I seem to recall getting 500 rings/5 lives, but it's been so long... guess it's time to get back at it! *cracks knuckles*

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
The most ive ever got is 4 of em.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Actually, I've studied the board, and it's come to this.
You have to make some kind of pair, match, SOMETHING, involving a blue chip card. Then the Ideya will appear in the capture and you can get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users