Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Come meet Dark Night's Twisted World...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! >:D (Pretend you care)
  • Interests:What do you even think I'm here for ?
Hello, fellow dreamers ! Dark Night talking here. Since nooo one knows who the hell am I (and probably never will), I'm here to talk about my sweet story:
Let's start by the beginning, and I'll do my best to be short... About NiGHTS fan-slaveness : Known about him for 2 years, around that. Trought the great world of the internet, of course. So, as you can see, a veeeery freakin' late fan. But fortunally did my fan part with the tones of my NiGHTS fan-drawings crap of pile that's next to my poor desk. But enought with NiGHTS, you want to know about me. You're more interested in him, but if that's the case, then you got a wrong turn when trying to acess the NiGHTS chit-chat forum.
About me, what can I reveal and that you care... Hm... Ok, let's see if I can come up with something. -.- My obsession other then NiGHTS - drawing. Yes, that crappy signature is unfortunally mine. And no, I wasn't with high fevers or anything like that. The avatar got twisted (almost as far as me) thanks to the resolution or something. But I promise to be better then that. So, what else... I like... Rainy days... (trying my best to actually say more then this =.=), I like to read some NiGHTS fanfic, I like dragons, I rarelly color my drawings, half of the times they get inked (badly)... Hm... ... Oh hell, believe me, it's being some hard time saying what I like.. o.o What I don't like : teasing me (they'll suffer), bad grades (I'll be dead if so happens -.-), and I'll definitivelly kill the one who one day dares to reap my drawings or destroy it some other way. I'll tear is neck apart along with it. But anyways...
Cheer up every few people that are bored enought to read this. I'll give you a present, since I'm practically done. in case you didn't know (and I'm so sure you didn't), I actually registered in the old forums. But never posted. Sad story... And I actually had a DA account, but gave up when a idiot flame me when I posted a drawing that he said to look like Tripplet's GENs (oh, the irony). I wanted to do another one, but I don't actually show my drawings... Nothing you'lll want to see, anyways. But if you want a really bad sample of my art, search trought NiD's Oekaki and look for (guess who), Dark Night.

Well, nothing else to say, you're already leaving bored to dead so, in case a miracle happens and you are actually interested in my wonderfull story and want to see an omited corner, post it.

Leaving now, post your wonderfull comments about Dark Night's Twisted Story.

Silvia Callisto

Silvia Callisto

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location:I don't know, but it sure looks like hell froze over.
Welcome to the forums, Dark Night! I, personally, like your signature, it makes me giggle. Also, from what I've seen from your avatar, you're a wonderful artist! I hope you enjoy it here!

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

from what I've seen from your avatar, you're a wonderful artist!

- I couldn't agree more. I think it looks really good/classy left uncoloured too.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello Dark Night, welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, just ask me, Icachan, or any of our mods.

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Well, glad to know that fellow dreamers like my avatar. I actually... Wait. Giggle ? Was it suposed to make people giggle ? O.o Well, if it makes you happy... And glad to know that... 3 people actually read the whole darn thing (I think. No one commented my sad Twisted Story... -.-). Glad to read you comments, and thanks for the help, Icachan. I'll call you if I need any help, thanks.

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
Wait, you made that avatar? And you say your artwork is nothing we want to see? You lie!

I had problems getting my avatar to load properly, too. You have to actually set the size using the Width and Height boxes in the avatar control screen, or else it won't show at the right size.

I think yours should be 127 width and 200 height. But even distorted, I absolutely love it. :P

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Wait, you made that avatar? And you say your artwork is nothing we want to see? You lie!

I had problems getting my avatar to load properly, too. You have to actually set the size using the Width and Height boxes in the avatar control screen, or else it won't show at the right size.

I think yours should be 127 width and 200 height. But even distorted, I absolutely love it. :P

Oh, really ? Well, thanks a lot for the tip. And you already did my job with the size. I'll fix that later. And good to know you liked my avatar.

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
Well, I'm glad it's looking better now. ^_^

I'm a total design freak, so if I see anything that can look better, I try to do what I can.

Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Cold weapons (steel and whatnot), music, and dreams ^^

I like dragons,

You do to? *scweams with the happies!*. Anyways, welcome and I hope you have a great time!

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
^_^ welcome, you seem pretty cool ;D

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Great to know someone actually reads this, Quicksilver. But it's sad to know that people can get bored to this point. ;__;

But actually I talked about the dragons because 1)I like 'em, 2)Someone talked about them (maybe it was you. :3) and 3) one word : Eragon. Never saw it, but let's ignore that in the meanwhile.

And thanks, Maki Izumii, glad to know that people still like me. :3 I promise to try and be cool. Pm later angrily if that doesn't happen. O.o

And thanks again, Misaki-chan, you saved my avatar thanks to your "total design freak" personality. Hope you use that power to good and only good.

May the force be with all of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users