Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

KyraWolf's Content

There have been 125 items by KyraWolf (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#9064 Odd Things About NiGHTS

Posted by KyraWolf on 07 July 2007 - 01:33 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yeah, if you constantly keep doing his crazy physics-defying rolling thingy, he goes pretty far and to weird places! I remember bouncing around the whole level like that in amazement of his physical prowess. He should be a frilly gymnast, not a basketball player.

*mental image of Elliot in a leotard*....*SNORT*

But, oh, cool. Now that that's confirmed, I'll have to go try it. xD

Anyone ever notice in frozen bell that here's all these Pians waiting for the train on the platform... and... they... dont go on it? xD At least in my game anyway, they're all there.

Also, if Pians love you, they build statues of NiGHTS in Soft Museum and Snowmen in Frozen Bell. I don't know if someone mentioned that already.

#9062 Should there be voice acting in the sequel?

Posted by KyraWolf on 07 July 2007 - 01:30 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

To be honest, I see the storyline of the original video game almost like ballet. Seriously, think about it. There's no dialogue and no singing -- instead, the story is told through costumes, sets, movements, expressions and music. It's beautiful. It's pure. The sequel needs to maintain that purity.

EXACTLY.

#9032 The Unofficial NiD Chatroom

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 July 2007 - 07:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well, you guys won't see me in there. D8 I can't get to it for some reason.

#9007 Odd Things About NiGHTS

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 July 2007 - 02:31 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I read somewhere that there's a glitch with Elliots double jump. Something like, you can keep climbing higher and reach places NiGHTS' cant. So, thats kinda cool. :(

#9006 Should there be voice acting in the sequel?

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 July 2007 - 02:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Like, if they were say... to have Wizeman, and the kids and their family talk, thats ok. I can deal with that, but like NiGHTS, Reala and all those...

No. Just... no. ONE, as we all know, nightmaren are genderless. Voice acting may ruin this, as they might cast a girl's voice for NiGHTS when you have some fans (Like myself) who refur to NiGHTS as male and be VERY dissapointed. Or they might cast a girl for Reala, which WOULD make fans cry another Niagra falls.

So, no. Voice acting for me is a no; at least for the maren anyway.

#9005 The New Ideya Palace

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 July 2007 - 02:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It kinda DOES look like an ideya capture... but then why is NiGHTS in there? O_O He's not an ideya.

No, if this is the new Ideya Palace, Im going to break down and cry. xD I think it looks pretty darn cool, but I'd prefur the original one. But, Im holding my ranting about it in till I hear from other fans or get a Wii with my $15 bucks I have and the game and play it for myself.

Hey, what if those things are placed at random around the level? I mean, it looks like a cage, so say... You're flying around as a merged NiGHTS and you hit one of these. BAM! You get diffused and NiGHTS get locked in there. What if its... like... a hinderance set up by Wizeman?

#9004 The Elusive Trick Ribbon

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 July 2007 - 01:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Hell, its been so many years, and Im STILL finding stuff out about this game. O_O;

Im sure you can go over 10... it just requires mad SKILLZ

#9003 NiGHTS' 11th Birthday

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 July 2007 - 01:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

11 YEARS ALREADY!? *headdesk* IM SO OLD.

Happy Birthday NiGHTS. xD

#7955 JOD release in October?

Posted by KyraWolf on 21 June 2007 - 03:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Either way, seems like NiGHTS is coming out right around my birthday :D

I really hope Sonic Team isn't rushing it a bit though. Please guys, take all the time you need. I don't mind waiting a bit more if it affects the health of the game.

I agree. :| Though, I heard this game was actually in development for a while.. so.. >> BUt yes, still. ^_^ Take all the time you need Sega. We waited 11 years; a few months won't kill us for a perfect game.

#7458 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 June 2007 - 01:39 PM in Poll Area

Im female, and I know NiGHTS has no gender.. but.. >> I see him as a male.

#7377 NiD "whoops"-ies

Posted by KyraWolf on 08 June 2007 - 03:52 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I also remember flying straight into GillWings face because I never knew how to kill him. That and I tried flying away from puffy.

#7355 Clawz the Nightmare Cat

Posted by KyraWolf on 08 June 2007 - 01:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Clawz needs more luvin. <3

Indeed. :|

Clawz is pretty wicked, and I LOVE his character design. So much. <D

#7305 Kyra's Kraft Korner

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 June 2007 - 08:15 PM in Creative Stuff!

DONE! 8D Fixed a few things and all but... TAADAA

Posted Image

TITLE: FiGHT THE DARKNESS

I lost count on the hours. :|

#7297 Kyra's Kraft Korner

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 June 2007 - 05:25 PM in Creative Stuff!

<D Thanks guys!

#7253 Paul's art corner

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 June 2007 - 01:52 AM in Creative Stuff!

Nice job. 8D So much better than my first attempt.

My NiGHTS had a neck. xD *SHOT*

#7250 Kyra's Kraft Korner

Posted by KyraWolf on 06 June 2007 - 01:19 AM in Creative Stuff!

A WiP >> SHUUUSH! DON'T TELL NO ONE.

Posted Image

#7117 Jackle the Nightmaren

Posted by KyraWolf on 04 June 2007 - 03:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If what I think is going to happen does, SEGA's just spitting out Shadow the hedgehog in a different body.

I would cry hysterically. :|

#7116 NiD "whoops"-ies

Posted by KyraWolf on 04 June 2007 - 03:16 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

When I started, I didn't know you had a set path for each mare. I started swearing at the TV because I couldn't go out and everywhere, but in a path. I was so mad, then after a while I lived with it. Now Im greatful, as I KNOW I would get lost. EASILY.

Another thing.. I thought Pians were bad, so I always killed them. I always wondered why they would run from me and stuffs, then I read somehwere you were supposed to breed them like chao; my reply was.. ".....oh."

#7115 Ideya

Posted by KyraWolf on 04 June 2007 - 03:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I all thought that you can have as many ideya or as little, depending on your personality, and which ideya tarit you posses, (EX. You can be naive, and yet, be a coward, so you'd have a white ideya and then no red). >> My theory is simple. I think Ideya is just visable in dreams because it is supported by dream essance or something.

:| My posts are so short, really.

#6973 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 June 2007 - 02:28 AM in Poll Area

I say Ree-la. xD *snort*

#6967 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by KyraWolf on 03 June 2007 - 02:06 AM in Poll Area

I've heard that maren's name pronounced so many ways.. I'm just curious, thats all.

#6939 Jackle the Nightmaren

Posted by KyraWolf on 02 June 2007 - 09:55 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

True kyra, too. If reala can be in there....THEN PUFFY CAN TOO. (and MiDGET NiGHTS)

MiDGET NiGHTS IS A NEED.

#6885 Sleep Walking

Posted by KyraWolf on 01 June 2007 - 04:23 PM in Dream Discussion

Here we go. :3 I cam back to tell you some more sleeping walking stories. :3 And.. other stories that envolve sleep.

#1:
Once, I sat up, kicked the covers off, got off the couch, randomly walking in a circle and laid back down. My mom was a witness.. to... all of these really. xD

#2:
Not really sleep walking but.. >>
Ever have that feeling whilst you are unconcious in a way, but your eyes are open? ... Like.. you're asleep, but not really? Stuck in the middle? Yah.. >>

Well, I could see what was going on in my room, but my brain thought different. My mother walked into my room when I was like... 10.. shortly after I got my saturn and was like.. NONSTOP with NiGHTS.. Well.. um..

Again, my mother walked into my room and I saw her but thought 'JACKLE.' So, when she leaned over to either cover me up better or what, I elbowed her in the face hard. I completely woke up and said, "OH MY GOSH! MOM! YOU OK!?" Her reply was "Hang on, I lost a contact." Through a bloody nose.

#3:
As I said above, once I unlocked my front door, wandered around my yard and walked straight into a nieghbors house and there was blood on thier sidding as I got a bad nose bleed from it.

#4:
Mom said once, I got up and started walking toward the foyer. When she asked where I was going, I said, "To clean the litterbox." Apparently I did this about 5 times before my mom made me stay on the couch.
(I sleep on my couch instead of a bed, mmkay?)

#5:
Another time, I had a dream about a huge ice cream cone coming into town, and I fell into it. I started kicking the sides of the cone. I really kick my cat off the bed, and she bit my toes. :3 It hurt.

#6:
I sang the ABC's backwards in my sleep at a very fast pace. Sad part? I don't know them backwards awake.

#7:
After practicing piano for about 2 hours once, I went to sleep. I got up, unconcious, walked over to my step, and sat on the first one. My mom said I was playing piano in midair, and humming Fur Elise. X3 Whoops.

#6883 Jackle the Nightmaren

Posted by KyraWolf on 01 June 2007 - 04:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Jackle is a close second favorite after NiGHTS. If he doesn't even MAKE a cameo in JoD, I'll be very upset. D8 Even if it's just his laugh or something, really.

I don't think he was even promoted to first level nightmaren before, after NiGHTS left, but whatever, He sure is as cool as hell. :3 I mean, whats cooler than a psycho/insane maren thing with jumbo killer tarrot card of DEATH!?

If Reala can be back in JoD, so can Jackle. :3 Im just rambling now, Im sorry. I'll stop.

#6882 Analog controller , or D-pad?

Posted by KyraWolf on 01 June 2007 - 04:08 PM in Poll Area

Analog. I tried the D'Pad so many times and FAILED. Miserably. I second whoever said they fly like a drunken spoon. :3