Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lady Spritzy's Content

There have been 158 items by Lady Spritzy (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67588 Hi There. Lol.

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 18 February 2009 - 12:56 AM in Introduce Yourself

Not bad. I can't do logos/3D to save my life. I like it.
Enjoy your stay and such, I'm Lady Spritzy and all.

#67587 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 18 February 2009 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

The "Forever Unity Instrumental" music over on Imagni. It's quite addictive.

#67521 Forum update

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 16 February 2009 - 06:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Is there a new skin? 'Cause all I see is the NiD '07 one- unless that's supposed to be the new one (though I highly doubt that.)
Anyway, I've been doing pretty well. You?

#67494 NiGHTS: Liberation of Dreams

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 February 2009 - 07:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

Okay, may I suggest something? If you're going to say you'll try out for a part, please do so and don't make me wait. I'm getting a little impatient waiting. If I don't get enough of a cast to do this thing, I'll probably end up saying forget it.
If you're going to audition, hurry up and do it. Pickle, sorry if we don't get this done. We could always put it up on fanfiction.net or something at the end.

#67490 Best NiGHTS Quotes

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 February 2009 - 04:08 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

...What if it was another word?*like a persona means mask, part/character, pretense, personality, person*

"This mask here is called a person." .................. :lol:

Ah, that's the thing with Latin- you go off of context. Like there's one word (can't think what it is right off the top of my head) which means to both seek and to attack. You'd be surprised how many times my friend spencer has gone 'attack' instead of 'seek', just for the giggles.
Which is why it's most likely 'mask', since he's waving around a *gasp* mask!

#67471 Who is your favourite comicbook character

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 February 2009 - 03:13 AM in Community Corner

Hmm... Manga wise, it's a hard desicion between
Spoiler
(Yu-Gi-Oh!) or Jet, AKA 002 (Cyborg 009)
Comic wise, I'm saying Spiderman or Superman. Too bad it's not cartoons, or I'd have to say Justice League's version of Martian Man Hunter.

#67468 Best NiGHTS Quotes

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 February 2009 - 02:18 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

"You fools are beyond hope" awesome line from Wizeman.

That, sir, is probably my favorite NiGHTS line ever. (And it's "Fools like you are beyond hope.")

That, and "You can cut the act now, my dear sibling."
"Is it so hard to believe, really? Then let me ask you, have you or have you not seen NiGHTS wear a mask like mine?"
"This mask here is called a Persona. It is a symbol of loyalty to Master Wizeman." Note, the word 'persona' is Latin for mask, part/character, pretense, personality, person. So Reala's basically saying "This mask here is called a mask." X3
Y'know what, just that whole scene with Reala, Helen, and NiGHTS. That's probably got some of the best lines in the game, in my opinion.

#67448 NiGHTS: The Movie

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 12 February 2009 - 05:58 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hey Pickle, if you do end up doing the movie, I would love to do the same voices I did for the trailer. Definately fun.

#67393 NiGHTS: The Movie

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 10 February 2009 - 12:25 AM in Creative Stuff!

Well, I'm not really good at concept art, but I'm great at character art. and you've got my lines, so that'll be good.
lol, I can imagine mission impossible or james bond music in the background.

#67219 Darker Nights?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 04 February 2009 - 04:45 PM in Poll Area

It would be fun to see what Nightmare had in store. I think NiGHTS is due for a dark winding road of a plot line.

Hmm... that wouldn't be a bad idea, as long as Reala (who was a kind of fore-runner for Shadow the Hedgehog) isn't the main character, and isn't equipped with guns/various other weapons.

#67183 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 03 February 2009 - 01:26 PM in Community Corner

Rebirth- The Place Promised to Us in our Early Days by Euphoria (over on DI)

#67170 Wall E

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 03 February 2009 - 04:37 AM in Community Corner

I went and saw it with my mom a couple of months ago, closer to when it first came out.
Absolutely beautiful.
It got onto touchy subjects like robot relationships (yes, I just read Chobits again), the planet's deteriorating state, and mankind's slipping domination over himself.
And at the end, mom says to me, "Sure, I like how it was pointing out that mankind's on a path to ruination- but it doesn't say how to fix it."
Au contraire, dear mater. The credits are that vital key, but I don't think she realized that. Oh well, her loss.

#67105 Dreams affected by Reality

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 01 February 2009 - 03:28 PM in Dream Discussion

http://nightsintodreams.com/wpmu/

If you are unable to register, then send a little note to the admins requesting an account. There were issues a while ago about spambots signing up, so the registration was disabled.

kk. thanks a bunch!

#67016 Dreams affected by Reality

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 29 January 2009 - 01:33 PM in Dream Discussion

Dreams can tend to be affected by reality, especially those regarding stressful real-life situations. Sure, it's interesting to keep track of - but somehow this topic seems kind of redundant most of the other conversation floating about. For now, we'll keep a green light on this to see what comes of it.

I suggest if you were intending to keep record of your daily activities v. nighttime experiences, then sign up for a dream diary on the site or keep them in your own blog/diary rather than using this topic as your own diary. If you want to discuss correlations and theories for input, by all means, post that here.

Hmmm... can you point me in the direction of the dream diaries on this site?

#67009 Dreams affected by Reality

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 29 January 2009 - 01:22 AM in Dream Discussion

I thought of this today while flipping through my dream journal today. I thought "Hey, there's a lot of recuring themes, and some of them have to do with things I've done/come into contact with recently. (Heck, I'm still having dreams concerning the Werehog, and I haven't played it in a couple of weeks) Why don't I record what happens durning the day, and see what my dreams are like at night?"
So, I'm going to post the results here. (Please, admins, if you don't want me doing the following, tell me now) But if there's anything that's adult, I'm putting it under spoiler tags so kids don't get their little eyes burned out. My experiment will start on the first of February, and will end on the first of March.
Any comments or suggestions before I embark on this probably epic failure of an eperiment.

#66928 My Comix

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 26 January 2009 - 01:42 AM in Artwork

Daw! They're so friggin' cute!
MOAR! (Just kidding- take as much time as you need)

#66907 My Comix

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 25 January 2009 - 02:26 PM in Artwork

Okay! By tomarrow I'll have some pics uploaded and on this site. My PC is kinda...*searches for right word as screen frizzes*...crappy...and uploading pics takes a few minutes. The concept art is on it's way and the comics are right after. I'm not very used to drawing small pics so it might look a little

Spoiler
*censored as to not offend younger viewers*

first off, a few panels from a few promotional comics I was making, and a quick peek at David's little 'transformation'...*evil grin* should be up first and then some character art.

A little note about this world's history: It has a LOT*I mean ALOT* of cameos, including a certain purple jester. It is also a kind of HUB world for other worlds. There are a LOT of references to Sonic, NiGHTS, etc...

...Just a little warning...

Okays, cool.
Not meaning to be a pushy jerk, but it has been a while is all...

#66893 My Comix

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 25 January 2009 - 01:32 AM in Artwork

yo, Nightlight, can you give us an update? I'm a little bit curious to see how this is turning out.
maybe some sketches at least? (okay, I lied- I'm really curious.)

#66892 Your favourite place

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 25 January 2009 - 01:21 AM in Community Corner

Yosimite National Park in California. Absolutely gorgeous, with waterfalls everywhere you turned, thick trees, and of course, Al Capitan (not sure how you spell it. It's a giant, sheer rock face, though.) My dad and I went on a hike there, but we forgot water bottles like the fools we were. So, we ended up drinking from a natural spring. All I have to say about that is... TAKE THAT, BOTTLED WATER!
I suggest going if you ever can.
Other than that, Hawaii's pretty cool. Unfortunately, I'm not really a big fan of tropical fruit, and that's about all they had. And in Honolulu, milk was eight bucks a gallon.

#66890 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 25 January 2009 - 12:51 AM in Community Corner

Kryptonite by Three Doors Down (On my sister's PS3. Yes, I'm enjoying the heck out of it.)

#66861 Jackle's Theme?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 24 January 2009 - 02:44 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

you sure this isn't my theme?
just kidding.
but yeah, eerily, that would work for jackle. i likes!
(man, I'm going to be muttering that under my breath for the rest of the night...)

#66860 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 24 January 2009 - 01:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

so sorry i haven't been back on this topic for a while. first, sorry about messing your name up Kentilan. (i'll prolly do it sometime in the future, 'cuz I suck like that.) also, second, didn't quite realize the site already had that. thanks for getting those, though. i really appriciate it.

#66850 Why more people need to play the original!

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 23 January 2009 - 04:32 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Hmm... this may belong elsewhere, but I'd love to play the original. however, i don't have the money or means to play NiD. so, anyone know where i could find a good saturn emulator, along with a good NiGHTS rom? that's about all I'd be able to do...

#66831 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 23 January 2009 - 03:17 AM in Community Corner

Jack's Lament by All-American Rejects.
My friend's letting me borrow Nightmare Revisited right now, and I'm getting all I can out of it :3 (I could prolly sing this on my own right now...)

#66795 Unable to dream?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 22 January 2009 - 01:05 AM in Dream Discussion

keywords help. lots. that's what I do in my dream journal. that, and sometimes dreams I have later remind me of dreams I've had before.
what's really annoying is when you write something 'cuz you woke up in the middle of the night, then in the morning you have no clue what you were writing while you were half-asleep.
Also, someone on another forum (or maybe this one) mentioned probably getting a voice recorder, and speaking about the dream. maybe you could try that when you're in a rush, and come back to it later.