Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

TRiPPY's Content

There have been 59 items by TRiPPY (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100205 New patch released!

Posted by TRiPPY on 23 November 2012 - 07:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

PS3 has not been patched yet so you wont see a difference. I'm not sure when the PS3 patch is going online. Different companies have different times with uploads etc.

#100160 Both NiGHTS soundtracks coming to iTunes, Amazon

Posted by TRiPPY on 17 November 2012 - 06:52 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

And the music is now up on Amazon too! ^_^ go geddit

#100159 Sales Figures

Posted by TRiPPY on 17 November 2012 - 02:54 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

lol don't be so dramatic dude, it's coming and I know this because DiGi's working on it and I know the actual release date. An announcement will happen soon I promise.

#100140 Selling NiGHTS poster + Comic

Posted by TRiPPY on 08 November 2012 - 10:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey dude i know that feel. I started off collecting merch but ended up giving bits of it away, like my comics, because it's kind of like absorbing all the enjoyment you can from the things you love and being able to retain it without having to see it anymore. It's definitely a growing older thing. It was nice to read your thoughts on it <:3

Didn't the poster come from Famitsu? I seem to remember that being said somewhere when you first posted it ages ago.

#100139 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by TRiPPY on 08 November 2012 - 10:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala is quickly turning into my flight mode of choice. He makes a cool swooshy noise >w< He looks LIKE A SIR.

#100138 Contest winners!

Posted by TRiPPY on 08 November 2012 - 10:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I sent out 5 parcels to the USA today and 1 to Brazil. My new post office is a lot better than expected (and friendly thank god). I'll send out another 6 tommorow after work.

#100133 Both NiGHTS soundtracks coming to iTunes, Amazon

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 November 2012 - 08:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yo sons, i brings you the goods:

http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1884

#100132 Contest winners!

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 November 2012 - 08:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Yeah about that D: I'm having to send out prizes very slowly as I might be incomeless in a month or so. I'm paying for 50 airmail parcels to ship out of my own pocket, which is a unfortunately small one, so I ask for everyones patience with this. I'd LOVE to take 50 packages to the GPO and send them all out tommorow but its impossible for me right now. Trying my best though and will notify every person when I have posted so they know when to expect it.

Again apologies, my work hours are random.

#100015 List all reviews you find in here

Posted by TRiPPY on 13 October 2012 - 03:16 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If you read a review of NiGHTS plonk it in here (URL) for the rest of us to read and list the overall grade/score given. I'll make some sort of list in this topic. Get searching!

The Sun: (4/5) "NiGHTS Into Dreams — still unique 16 years after first release" : http://www.thesun.co...nto-Dreams.html

Max and Matt : "NiGHTS IS AMAZING!" :

Ve3tro: Grade A http://ve3tro.com/20...-dreams-review/

Eurogamer: 9/10 http://www.eurogamer...reams-hd-review

Gamerzines: 88% "Dream Delight" : http://www.gamerzine...hts-dreams.html

#99995 Singing Pians in Christmas NiGHTS

Posted by TRiPPY on 12 October 2012 - 07:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

When they sing Silent Night it always makes me feel SERIOUSLY christmasy.

#99994 Dream Port

Posted by TRiPPY on 12 October 2012 - 07:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'd like acrobat trick moves to have more of a purpose than just when using the trick ribbon. NiGHTS should be given points for flying stylishly (think MSR) Kuedos points. It just has always felt wasted to me that in a game with scoring that doing awesome moves while collecting items doesnt add to your score. Moves should be chained into links and point calculation. Not in a *IN YOUR FACE* kind of 'hipster kid on a skateboard' way though. Very subtle so not to distract from the main movement of flying focus. Then it would feel more like doing a proper ariel ballet.

Being able to 'drift' as NiGHTS would also be great. Holding down one of the air brakes when pulling a series of paraloops while skimming the ground. That'd be badass.

Viper, the simon says idea is really cool. It'd be like a more skillful version of the musical event in memory forest.

#99957 Random thought thread

Posted by TRiPPY on 11 October 2012 - 08:06 PM in Community Corner

i burnt my thumb. with a hair curling iron.

I AM SO DERPY.

god it hurts >_<

#99952 How does it feel coming back to it all?

Posted by TRiPPY on 11 October 2012 - 06:07 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

for me its weird in a sense that i went from offline being a fan of something pretty obscure for years to then having an an entire office talking about NiGHTS daily. It felt really - REALLY - weird. Like i'd landed in the twilight zone, lol.

Playing it with my friends who've never played it before it the coolest/weirdest thing too.

As for me actually -playing- the game though I found i'd become better at levels i used to avoid. I'd also managed to breed a King pian too. I learnt tons because i had to study it daily. Literally study @_@

I also still zone out and just rely on muscle memory. Nice to chill out to.

#99922 Opinion on the bosses.... pondering

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 08:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

That's a really good theory actually. Level grade dependant before the boss fight. Hmmmm.

#99921 Easter eggs (changing system time)

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 08:29 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

one of them is xmas NiGHTS (you need A's in xmas NiGHTS) and the other is whatever dreamer you completed it with's other video ending. You need to replay Twin Seeds again with that dreamer. Then the locked video will appear. It occurs because you dont see it the first time as you get a joint ending and miss the single other one for the other dreamer. (... i'm aware that sounds confusing, lol, but it makes sense when you do it).

#99911 Contacting Sega about the control problems

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 06:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I suggest not swamping people on twitter. Use the official forum and stay on topic.
(And remember the point is to help improve the controls, not drive people away from buying it e_e; )

#99908 REMEMBER TO RATE YOUR GAME PURCHASES

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 05:38 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

apparently you can on XBLA though. Not sure why, but still XD;

#99905 REMEMBER TO RATE YOUR GAME PURCHASES

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 04:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey guys,

just a friendly reminder to give star ratings to the port I'm not sure how rating works on PSN, but for XBLA you go to the game purchase page (or) your game collection page and give it 5 stars.

It may seem like a small thing but sometimes having a good star rating and reviewer rating can sway people into buying the game who are new to it. So use all your profiles and rate rate rate.

Consider that an order, lol. *whipwhip*

#99904 Easter eggs (changing system time)

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 04:41 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You need to make sure you have A grades with both dreamers in Xmas NiGHTS :P

#99903 Contacting Sega about the control problems

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 04:37 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*coughgoforitcough*

Be respectful though. Be positive about the game but strong on wanting a fix.

Sometimes if you ask correctly, you get, you guys more than anyone should understand this.

And that's all i'm saying on that.

#99847 Contest winners!

Posted by TRiPPY on 08 October 2012 - 12:21 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

the runners up:

http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1881

#99834 Opinion on the bosses.... pondering

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 05:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I want a bit of discussion here because there's something I've ALWAYS wondered about regarding the bosses in NiD (and the port).
THE BOSSES.

Do they have score reflective AI?

I'm not crazy right?

RIGHT?

XD;

Reason i'm asking is because i always seem to get my ass kicked more when i have a really high Nightopia score. It's like the bosses get harder when you're doing better?
Or am i failing more at the bosses just because i'm too focused to kill them faster?

Is it only me who gets their ass handed to them by Jackle for no reason when i have a great run through the dream?
He knows man... HE KNOWS D:<

Thoughts plz.

#99832 Singing Pians in Christmas NiGHTS

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 04:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I think it happens in the Saturn version.... or i might be totally imagining it. Did it? @_@
The first time i heard it in this port though i burst out laughing because i liked the little trills they do at the start/end of both tunes XD;;; It's so adorable (And bloody noisy with headphones on lawl)!

#99831 Incoming Podcast tommorow!

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 04:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I know i know i know. You guys can all hit me with sticks later. I just moved house and have the flu (can barely talk, i sound a bit like Wizeman :P) but we'll be doing a release podcast or video soon. I have lots of stuff i want to say.

#99830 Contest winners!

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 04:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1864

^ The first 20 winners are up.

I need dinner before I can work on the page for the next 30. I have worst flu eveeeeeer ToT

Thanks to everyone who entered. You're all bloody talented, prize winner or not.