Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sierra's Making Trouble

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle handed over his star chips and followed Mindoe into town. The two sold the chips, then found another inn to stay in. Scykle decided to explore while Mindoe bought the room...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Mindoe turned around and Scykle was gone. "Aww great... Scykle? Scykle???" Mindoe started to look for him.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle quickly returned to his love, smiling widely and wearing a strange mask. Hello, lovely. Did you get a room?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Yes.. I did" She looked at him "Whats with the mask?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Oh...it's nothing! He smiled nervously, taking it off and hiding it behind his head. Oddly enough, he had his hat on, for he had left it back at the inn.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Well... lets go. After we get settled, we can explore the town." Mindoe walked towards the inn.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Just then, Scykle came walking back...ANOTHER Scykle. The hatless Scykle stood staring at the hatted-one, then yelled.

HEY! You look like me!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe turned around quickly and saw the two Syckles. "What in the?!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle (hatless) looked at Mindoe, then at the other one. Scykle (hat) growled at the other. Mindoe! It's a Nightmaren! Get inside!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe stood frozen. She was confused. Who should she believe? She showed her claws. "The real Scykle... who is it?!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
I am! They both yelled. The hatted Scykle then approached Mindoe and took her hand. Mindoe, please! I love you...don't you know that I'm really me??? The other Scykle stood astounded and speechless. He angrilly clenched his fist and shook it at his counterpart.
Why you...!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Why are you wearing a hat... and he isnt? Was that... a persona mask?!" Mindoe pushed The Scykle with the hat. "Only the real Scykle... would know where we met.."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Right as No-Hat Scykle was about to answer, Hatted-Scykle butted in. We met at the carnival, my love! He smiled. C'mon, look at this guy! Besides, if that was a persona mask, I wouldn't have taken it off without acting differently. This guy's working for Wizeman!
No-Hat Scykle growled, but was speechless.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Scykle... It is you!" She hugged the hatted scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The No-Hat Scykle backed away, terrified. He couldn't speak, he just ran away. Yeah, yeah. The hatted Scykle smiled. Now c'mon. Let's go up to our room before Reala and the others find us. We'll let that imposter run back to Wizeman!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"Yeah..." Mindoe smiled. All though, when the other Scykle ran away, she felt something was not right...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
As they walked into the room, Scykle slammed the door shut and instantly kissed Mindoe. During the kiss, a long, slithery tongue slipped into her mouth...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe pushed Scykle away. "Scykle! That was.. bold. A bit too bold!" She frowned at him. "..Scykle...Since when do you have a black scar on your eye?!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle smiled, revealing fangs that were a bit TOO jagged and a bit TOO sharp. His pupils were narrow, and he laughed a disturbing chuckle. C'mon, babycakes! You know you want me! His scarf shot out like tentacles, dragging Mindoe close to him. Scykle laughed as he brought Mindoe close, then held her up by her collar. He had gotten taller and his legs and arms were now spindly.

C'mon, why won't you give me a kiss? I thought you loved me!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"f*** YOU!" Mindoe flew away, and managed to get far away from the imposter. "Scykle!! SCYKLE!!!" Mindoe yelled into the forest. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The whole time, the imposter was right behind her, his forked tongue hanging out and him laughing. C'mon! I won't bite...much! HEHAHAHAHAHEHE!!!

Right then, NiGHTS flew over and noticed the commotion. He flew down beside Mindoe as she ran, and asked her what the hell was going on!

HA! NiGHTS AND MINDOE! Wow, Master Wizeman's going to rank me up for THIS one!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"NiGHTS... My boyfriend... he is an imposter...tried to kiss me... my real boyfriend... GONE!" Mindoe sobbed.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS nodded, then turned around. STOP, SECOND LEVEL. What is your name???

The imposter laughed, then smiled, drooling. I'm no Second Level! I'm Scykhell, created specifically for capturing this little rebel here! With her gone, her boyfriend won't have the will to resist! I'm killing TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He shot his scarf out again, catching Mindoe by the foot and NiGHTS by the arm.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"NOOOO! YOU ASS!" Mindoe sobbed. She tried to claw the scarf off, but it was too thick and strong.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
NiGHTS growled, trying to free himself and Mindoe at the same time, but to no avail. Scykhell laughed maniacally, finally dragging the two into his arms. Come now, you two! We don't want to make Master Wizeman angry, do we? The creature, along with its prey, sank into a puddle of red goop.

Reala stood up above, laughing at his genious work. Having Master create a new Nightmaren was simply genious. And it seems that Scykle is nowhere to be found! But with his girlfriend gone, he'll eventually give himself up or kill himself. Either way, Master and I win! He laughed, then he, too, went to Master Wizeman.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe still had tears streaming down her face. She felt as she had no escape. She wanted to kill herself. She pointed a claw where her nightmare heart was...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Just then, a tentacle-scarf wrapped around her arm. Ah,ah,ah! We can't have that happening! Scykhell laughed. Besides, maybe Master Wizeman will let me have you after he turns you back into a SECOND Level as punishment! You're kind of cute, after all! He laughed again, this time, drooling a bit, but he quickly righted himself, cleaned his face, and took his Scykle-esque form once more. He wore the Persona Mask again, and as he looked up, the giant hands of his master were looking down at the trio.

NiGHTS...Mindoe...I see you have returned... Wizeman boomed. I knew Reala had a plan when he asked me to create you, Scykhell...you have done your job very well...

Scykhell bowed down, still grasping Mindoe and NiGHTS in the grip of his scarf. Thank you, Lord Wizeman.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"....please....I have lost everything...." She thought. This time she wouldnt fail.. She squeazed her hand up her chest and made her claw puncture her chest. Blood came out of her mouth slowly. "Finally...." she said as she went limp in the tentacle-scarf.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
(Can you please be Wizeman??? I'm now 4 people including him. @_@)

Suddenly, Scykhell fell limp as well. He fell forward, then melted into the substance he was originally created from; the space of Nightmare. Behind the dying corpse, Scykle stood, his claw covered in black blood; a look of rage was upon his face.

Wizeman...I've had enough of YOU! I'LL CLAW EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR FREAKING EYES OUT!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
(Ok, ok...:))

Scykle... we meet again. You have come for Mindoe...but you are too late. Wiseman pointed at the body, with a cut on her chest. Scykhell deserved to die... for "killing" Mindoe. So I thank you. Wiseman said as Mindoe and Scykle appeared in a forest near Pure Valley. It was Night.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle looked around, worridly. He was waiting for Wizeman to pull one of his crazy spells and launch a meteor at them, but nothing happened. He was dumbfounded, and never thought that the Lord of Nightmares was capable of compassion. He then looked down at Mindoe.

MINDOE! NO!!! He fell to his knees, cradling her in his arms. He kissed her several times, but nothing happened.

Mindoe was dead.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
A shadow emergered. "Im so sorry.." The figure was in a hood. "The only way to revive a nightmaren... is Ideya... correct?" They came closer.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle nodded; a tear ran down his face. Please...take me. Give mine to her. I'd rather die than know she can't go on living. Scykle's crystal glowed red again.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"No.. a couple deserves to be happy together." They gave him a red ideya. "Use it for your love. I know what it feels to lose a loved one.." They walked away slowly.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle was astounded. He looked blankly at the figure walking away, as the Ideya slowly floated over to Mindoe, breathing life into her body once more. The Ideya slowly faded into a simple glass ball and rolled away afterwards. Scykle looked at Mindoe, afraid that it hadn't worked...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
The cut on Mindoe's chest had healed and she opened her eyes. "Scykle...is it the real...you?" Mindoe said weakly.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle smiled. We met in the Cloud Carnival. Afterwards, we went to Ethereal Forest where you saved me from the Metal Persona and NiGHTS. Then we went to the town were the old mask shop man died, and I was possessed by Persona Masks. He kissed her on the lips. Is that right?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
"....I love you...." She said, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She fell asleep in his arms, still weak from the Revival.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle was finally happy again. He too fell asleep on the warm grass of Pure Valley. Nightopians gathered around, falling asleep near them as well, until finally there was a small crowd, all sleeping. Right before he fell asleep, Scykle whispered.

I love you too, Mindoe...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Mindoe turned around in her sleep, and grabbed Scykle. She smiled and sleeped happy memories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users