Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sierra's Making Trouble

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykle's eyes lit up. GOODLE! I LOVE GOODLES! They're so fun to chase! But then they catch you in that awful cage, followed by the tearing out of your eyes by Reala...hm... The Nightmaren thought for a moment, then quickly headed out the door. GOODLE! COME BACK!

Mistakenly thinking that the shouting voice was NiGHTS, the Goodle quickly flew off with a "!" above its head. Scykle pursued the creature, but, being unable to fly, was unable to catch it. He looked around at the Pians and Mepians gawking at the scene he'd made.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Mindoe chased after him. "Are you stupid? The Goodle can lead Reala here and-" A dark figure interrupted Mindoe's yelling. "Speaking... of the Devil..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle, before he knew it, was locked in a large cage, with a chain leading up to the sky and one to the ground. Reala chuckled.
I see you're still alive! Well, today I've brought a special guest, and I'm sure he'll be happy to meet you! Oh, Cerberus! The giant dog demons leaped out of what seemed like nothingness, and began growling at Scykle.
Go ahead and eat the male. We're taking the female back to Master Wizeman!!! Scykle cringed at the thought of being eaten.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Reala wrapped and gagged Mindoe with gold, magic chains and dragged her away. She wiggled and yelled in protest as she watched Syckle in the cage.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
MINDOE!!! Scykle screamed as the Cerberus broke into the cage and began biting at him. He tried to fight, but he was unable to reach the center of their chain. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAGH! I hate not being able to fl...AGH! Scykle barely dodged a giant paw, jumping out of the way. Unfortunately, this put him in the way of the other canine's maw, and he was trapped inside the creature's belly.

Jeez, rough week.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe managed to cut the chains with her claws. She quickly flew away before Reala could notice. She gasped as she saw the broken cage, and Cerberus. She saw a blue feather in the red dog's mouth. Mindoe swiftly kicked him in the stomach. "COUGH HIM UP YOU, BASTARD!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle felt the dog's stomach rumble, followed by the horror of being vomited up. Hey...I lost one of the feathers from my scarf!!! You big mean dog you! He jumped up and clawed the dog in the face, but it didn't do much to the canine's thick, leathery hide. Suddenly, the blue dog caught the silver-and-blue Nightmaren's hands in his mouth, and the red one his feet. The two began growling playfully at one another and pulling.
AGHHHH!!! MINDOE!! I'M BEING TORN IN TWO!!!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe quickly slashed the blue one and and kicked the red one. She then suddenly paralooped the connecting chain, and sent the back to nightmare. Mindoe landed panting. "What a workout..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle landed hard on his back, stunned and confused. Owwwwwwwwwwwch...thanks, Mindoe... He stood up, finding himself cartoonishly stretched out to be about eight-feet tall. Ugh...owwww... He quickly snapped himself back to normal. Reala's gonna be PISSSSSSSSED whenever he finds out you got out! We'd better leave town and find a new place to stay!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Oh...dont worry.. I am very pissed" Mindoe heard behind her. That voice gave her shivers and soon, knocked her out. "Just you and me... no girlfriend to interfere.." Reala said angrily.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Rrgh...you'll PAY for hurting Mindoe, Reala! Scykle growled angrily, bearing his fangs and taking a fighting stance. He was certainly worried. This time around, there'd be no Ideya to help or revive him.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Oh... Im so scared! Im up against a Nightmaren who cannot fly!" He mocked. He quickly charged up a ball of Nightmare energy in his hands and threw it at Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
GAHAAAHAH!! Scykle screamed as the energy smashed into his face. Reala was upon him as soon as the energy collided, and was holding a gold and black mask in his hand. With this, you'll show as much loyalty to Master Wizeman as you SHOULD. I know you weren't created by him on purpose, but perhaps we can find SOMETHING for you to do! Reala laughed loudly as he shoved the mask onto the Nightmaren's face and stepped back. Scykle slowly stood up, then stood silent. He began to scream, then tear the mask from his face.

N-NO! I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!! GAAAAHH! The mask had taken effect already, and Reala was laughing at his success.

ARGH! NOOO!! I W-WON'T SERVE.....! M-Mindoe!! I love you! AAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Suddenly, he fell into a stone-cold silence. He slowly fell to one knee, and his eyes lost all color.

Welcome to life, Scykle. Do you know your purpose? Reala sneered as he spoke.

My life is to serve Lord Wizeman. All will soon be the Master's. Forgive me, Reala, for I have been a fool.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe woke up with blurry vision. She saw Scykle...with a persona mask?! She got up. "Scykle?? What are you doing?!?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle turned back and looked at Mindoe. Quiet, rebel. Reala and I will deal with you shortly. Reala smiled.

You deal with her, dearest sibling. I wish her to know the betrayal that I felt when NiGHTS began the Nightmaren Revolution! Reala disappeared with a disturbing chuckle.

Scykle looked down at Mindoe. Come now. I have no wish to use force to take you to Master Wizeman, rebel.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"N-no... You kidding...right?" Mindoe's eyes teared up as she stood back. "You.. cant...Scykle!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle stared at her with cold, blue eyes; the cold eyes of an obedient Nightmaren.

I have no time for jokes, rebel. Come with me, or I'll be obliged to take you there by force! He snarled a bit as he spoke, as if the sight of tears burned him.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"NO!!" Tears streamed down Mindoe's cheeks quickly. "Scykle! Its Mindoe! Please...dont let the mask control you!" Mindoe staggered.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Your antics are starting to become annoying, rebel! Let's go, now! Scykle was unmoving in his loyalty to Wizeman. He was beginning to become angry, however, so he clenched his fist. Dry your tears and let's go!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"If that didnt convince him..." Mindoe thought "Then this will" Mindoe reached towards Scykle and got close. She kissed him. During the kiss, she put both her hands on the mask, and ripped it off. It faded in her hands.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle fell limp, falling to the ground and laying there silent. Suddenly, his crystal began to glow again, and he stood up.

Erm...ugh...what happened...? My head hurts...and why are you standing so close to me? What happened, Mindoe? Where's Reala?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Thats... all taken care of for now...." Mindoe smiled and wiped her tears. She sat by Scykle.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
As I was saying before, we should probably find a new town to stay for the night. Scykle smiled at Mindoe. Let's get going before Reala comes back... He held out his hand to her, oblivious to anything that had happened.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe took his hand as they got up. She was glad he didnt know what happened. "I sense a town North-east from here... in Memory Forest." Mindoe walked the way she was pointing.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Sure thing! Scykle took off on foot as fast as he could run. For some reason, he was happy to be alive. He then remembered what he had pondered earlier. Hey Mindoe, can female Nightmaren take their clothes off? He had no idea that it was probably the rudest thing he could ask, but he was curious, and nothing else.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe blushed "Um....yes....they can" She was clearly emberassed.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Huh! Scykle looked back at her as he ran, perplexed. I can't seem to get mine off. I'm starting to thing this junk is my skin. He tugged at his clothes then continued running. Hey! I can see the town up ahead! Scykle hadn't noticed that they were already in Memory Forest.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
They went into a small inn. "Um... so we stay in the same room?" Mindoe asked. She was still blushing a bit from the clothes question.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Um, I have enough for two...but it's my last bit of chips! He smiled. I can stand to sleep on the floor. He payed the innkeeper Nightopian and walked into the room.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"You can sleep in the bed..Its more comfortable than the last inn" Mindoe mumbled.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
WOO! Scykle jumped onto the bed and landed on his back, then closed his eyes and began to nap. He had already decided to sneak out that night and explore the town while Reala wouldn't be looking around for him and Mindoe.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"...alright then..." Mindoe said before she drifted off into a deep sleep.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle awoke several hours later. He half expected Mindoe to be nuzzled into him, but she wasn't. Although slightly disappointed, Scykle took off his hat, revealing spiky, navy-blue hair, and quietly tiptoed outside, hoping not to wake Mindoe.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Several hours after being asleep, Mindoe turned around and reached out, expecting Scykle to be there. She was surprised when her hand hit the bed. "Huh..?" She looked up and only saw his hat. "Probobly went to the bathroom or something.." she thought, and went back to sleep.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
At that point, Scykle wished he was in the bathroom. He was completely lost in this new town, and couldn't even find his way back to the inn. At about five a.m., he finally made it back, and quietly slipped into bed. He was asleep within seconds, and he was going to stay that way; probably until around noon.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe woke up before Scykle. She got out of bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle heard the shower running, so he assumed that it was morning. However, he couldn't pull himself out of bed at all, so he just laid there until he finally fell back to sleep. He continued to sleep peacefully until Mindoe got out of the shower.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Mindoe came out in a towel, luckily he was still sleeping. "Damn.... still sleeping... and he even forgot to put his hat back on..." She carefully placed it back on his head.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
Scykle jumped awake and tore the hat from his head. ACK! WHATZAWHOOSIT? He looked at the scantily-clad Mindoe. Um.....I'm just gonna go back to sleep. He laid his head down on the pillow and shut his eyes, sleeping silently.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Yeah... you do that...." Mindoe went back in the bathroom and got dressed. She thought to herself "Man... Scykle must of had a bad night for him to sleep this long..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users