Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pokemon

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
I feel silly for not adding my friend code. 2363 2105 0154. Hope I get to chat or battle with you guys soon!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I have Pearl but I don't really play my DS as much as I used to when I first got it. I just want to get the L button repaired.

On another note...

I don't even know my friend code :D

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

YOu can? I didn't know because Jax was setting up the battles. Also, does that change your stats? Is your EV training calculated into that? :D

And to Jax: So much for your insomnia. :P

When did Pokemon get so complicated? ^_^

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

When did Pokemon get so complicated? :lol:

Soon it will be complicated like Yu-Gi-Oh!
AHHH!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Ahh, i can still remeber when I was a little kid collecting Pokemon cards.....

Ah, what a waste of time that was.... :lol:

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Ahh, i can still remeber when I was a little kid collecting Pokemon cards.....

Ah, what a waste of time that was.... :lol:

Yeah...and kids stealing your cards and everyone wanting Charaizard, Yet I always had crappy cards because I had to buy them myself or get them as gifts and I was poor. Yes..Hitmochan was made a mockery all the time. Great times...great times....

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Yeah, I think I like the game better....

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

YOu can? I didn't know because Jax was setting up the battles. Also, does that change your stats? Is your EV training calculated into that? :lol:

And to Jax: So much for your insomnia. :P

All your stats/HP get lowered back to when your PokeMon were at lvl 50. And if there not at lvl 50 yet, thier stats get raised.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

All your stats/HP get lowered back to when your PokeMon were at lvl 50. And if there not at lvl 50 yet, thier stats get raised.

Then why didn't we do that before?! You were owning me with your level 100! I wanna rematch!

You will probably still kick Sneasel and Murkrows butts though. Its going to take a really long time to get their stats up to par. But I noticed each stat only rasies by 10 when they evolve...so maybe its not a big difference.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Then why didn't we do that before?! You were owning me with your level 100! I wanna rematch!

You will probably still kick Sneasel and Murkrows butts though. Its going to take a really long time to get their stats up to par. But I noticed each stat only rasies by 10 when they evolve...so maybe its not a big difference.

Fine. Wanna battle me tonight? IT IS Friday after all...

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Fine. Wanna battle me tonight? IT IS Friday after all...

I sent you and a message about it a long time ago. >.< How about 2 hours from now. It is Friday and Labor day weekend so it might work better this time.

Seriously, Jax and I tried getting me online for battle for and hour before it worked. It kept kicking me off. At one point we had one pokemon left and then it kicked me off. lol

While I wait...maybe I should play WOW. (ITs a lot easier to get into then the Wi-Fi for some reason. It doesn't kick me off when people get on. Its getting on thats the hard part.)

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

I sent you and a message about it a long time ago. >.< How about 2 hours from now.

lol. Well, I replied back.

AirMax

AirMax

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:school-survival.net, NiD, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, anime, awesome, scoreattack.net
I gotta get to training again, been working on my Pokedex for a while.

3436 9523 7658
Pm me.

Team's still a Work in Progress: Electivire, Blissy, Lucario, Heatran Space 5, Space 6
Might get an Alakazam in there, maybe a ghost type to counter normal types, I dunno.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
I haven't touched Pearl since July, I think. ^^; Unfortunately I have way too busy of a life to be much of a gamer.

Either way, my code is

0602 3287 0239

and my team is currently:

Celebi, Azelf, Uxie, Infernape, Palkia, and Mismagius.

I'll be editing it later, but as of now I'm just having fun with my new monsters. <3

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon, Megaman, Yugioh, Sonic, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Host Club, Drawing, Photoshop
Spinningcannon, that's a newb team... make something less godly. D:

People tend to stay away from Legendaries since they have game breaking powahs!

I like my Mewtwo and Jirachi, but I like giving people a chance more... o. o

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Spinningcannon, that's a newb team... make something less godly. D:

People tend to stay away from Legendaries since they have game breaking powahs!

I like my Mewtwo and Jirachi, but I like giving people a chance more... o. o

Yeah, I think two legendaries should be the limit in a team. I am considering putting Uxie in my team and to switch her out from time to time with the Celebi I will be getting. One reason people might use a lot of legendaries is because people EV train their Pokemon so much that the only thing that stands a chance against them are legendaries. (My poor Murkrow will need to be taken out of the team. It dies way too easily. >.<)

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Oh, I know it's a newb team! That's why I said I'm editing it soon.
The only reason I have four Legendaries on my team is because I just caught them and am trying them out. Simple as that. I'm not the kind of Trainer who walks around with a near-invincible lineup...!

Sorry for the confusion and bad impression, guys. Usually I have a Honchkrow, a Roserade, and a Froslass instead. Celebi's my only permanent legend, and that's only because she's my absolute favorite.

I'm too much of a Ghost-type addict, though, and I'm dying of darkness. XD Can anyone suggest a good team fix?

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
For anyone team building, I've got something that can fix your woes. http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/team_builder/ Use this, and you can see the strengths and weaknesses of your team to be. I found it highly useful, and I hope you guys do too. :blink:

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

For anyone team building, I've got something that can fix your woes. http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/team_builder/ Use this, and you can see the strengths and weaknesses of your team to be. I found it highly useful, and I hope you guys do too. :blink:

Nice....

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
*Sairus used the Max Revive on Pokemon, Diamond and Pearl!*

There anyone up for a Pokémon tournament any time soon? Reckon we have enough players here to hold a fairly decent one!
If anyone's interested, how about sometime next week?

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
Wah,so glad that there are still people who play this game. :D
I ,for one, 'been playing ever since Pokémon Blue.
I have completed the games months ago [Just had to order it from internet,couldn't wait for the Europe release!^^']
but i still have stuff to do and Pokémons to breed,trade and battle with so if anyone wants a trade or a battle just contact me,´okay?

And for the tournament,it sounds fine IMO. :]

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Alas, no one else sems hugly interested in the tournament... meh, their loss! XD
You should check out dapokemonleague.deviantart.com if you want to add another set of challenges to your game!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Alas, no one else sems hugly interested in the tournament... meh, their loss! XD
You should check out dapokemonleague.deviantart.com if you want to add another set of challenges to your game!

Thats because my Pokemon stink and you all know it. I don't have a single Pokemon at level 100 nor do I have anyone heavily EV trained yet. I just don't have the time to do that kind of stuff right now. You would all wipe the floor with me!

Which reminds me...thank you Jax for that lovley battle with a level 100 EV trained Ho-Oh! That was really special......:/ Guess its to be expected though. He kinda got tired of Mew with Roost and Azlef with Yawn and Amnisia. XD Thats not nearly as annoying as our littile Empleon battle that endded up with mine getting frozen with one ice beam attack. ARG!

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
You can have one of those battles where it temporarilly levels your guys up to Lvl100?

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

You can have one of those battles where it temporarilly levels your guys up to Lvl100?

Oh we do. We do the level 50 things a lot too. But the Pokemon are Ev triained so they still kick my butt. Oh well...

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Holy God o_O I've been hearing people talk about these EV things for a while now and had never looked them up... but Jesus that's a lot of effort to put into training o_O

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Holy God o_O I've been hearing people talk about these EV things for a while now and had never looked them up... but Jesus that's a lot of effort to put into training o_O

Yeah I know...my I haven't even gotten halfway done with training my Sneasel in defense. >.< This is why I am not done yet...heck I haven't gotten that far past the other area past the elite four yet....

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Ugh. As much as I love Pokémon an' all, I would never dediate that much effort to training them XD I'll catch all 493 of course... but my regular pokés will have to do XD

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I can't believe I never went into before...

I'm a long time pokementalist. Pokemon Blue and onto Pokemon Gold....I then fell away for a while, then after a while, I started playing again, and eventually picked up sapphire for my GBA (about a year and a half behind all the die hard people at the time). With much nostalgia I picked up Fire Red, then Emerald...

I did get Pearl, played for a while, racked up 200 hours, fell away from it again, picked up 4 days ago out of mild boredom and picked up on my mission where I left off.

Through all this I must state, I've never had a 'shiny' pokemon....ever. I even accidentally killed the red Gyarados in Gold...not that it matters nowadays.

I've never posted my friend code anywhere...as I've often thought I don't want a bunch of psychos from the internet communing with me...
But then I thought it about it...and you guys are my type of psycho...so here it is

0602 2991 8304

If you add me, I'd appreciate a PM, so I know for sure, and can add you in return

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
I've been with Pokémon since Yellow was released. I even got the old Surfing Pikachu. However, the only non-battling game (anything that wasn't something like Crystal, Stadium, or Gale of Darkness) I play is Pokémon Snap.

If anyone wants to battle me, I don't mind sharing Friend Codes, but it'll be a while before I truly have a team ready.

Shift

Shift

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Megaman, NiGHTS(duh), Oddworld, the mother series, Languages, and other things.
I'v been playing pokemon since the days of gold and silver and i named my dusknoir after jackle for reasons uknown even to me
Anyways, my friend code is 2835-6654-2952 PM me if you want to battle me. oh, and just so you know i don't EV train and i'd appreciate if ubers weren't used. for thosde that are unfammiliar with the pokemon tier list ubers are any legendarys besides moltress, zapdos, articuno, suicune, raikou, entei, regirock, registeel, regice, uxie, mesprit, and azelf. i'm not entirely sure if cresselia and heatran are uber or not, though.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Actually, none of the Pokémon you listed are ubers.

Kyogre
Dialga
Deoxys
Rayquaza
Groudon
Darkrai
Arceus
Giratina
Palkia
Ho-Oh
Mewtwo
Mew
Manaphy
Latios
Latias
Wobbuffet
Lugia

Those are ubers. Everything else is not.

Shift

Shift

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Megaman, NiGHTS(duh), Oddworld, the mother series, Languages, and other things.

Actually, none of the Pokémon you listed are ubers.

Kyogre
Dialga
Deoxys
Rayquaza
Groudon
Darkrai
Arceus
Giratina
Palkia
Ho-Oh
Mewtwo
Mew
Manaphy
Latios
Latias
Wobbuffet
Lugia

Those are ubers. Everything else is not.

*ahem.*

for thosde that are unfammiliar with the pokemon tier list ubers are any legendarys BESIDES moltress, zapdos, articuno, suicune, raikou, entei, regirock, registeel, regice, uxie, mesprit, and azelf. i'm not entirely sure if cresselia and heatran are uber or not, though.

i didn't feel like posting the whole list so i listed legendary's not in the uber tier and i forgot to mention celebi and the fact wobbuffet is uber. also, personally even though jirachi is not technicly in the uber tier i still think it's to powerful for standard.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Wobbuffet is uber? And I have a sick Idea for a super-powerful Drapion!

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

*ahem.* i didn't feel like posting the whole list so i listed legendary's not in the uber tier and i forgot to mention celebi and the fact wobbuffet is uber. also, personally even though jirachi is not technicly in the uber tier i still think it's to powerful for standard.

Neither Celebi nor Jirachi is uber. Besides, a list is just more efficient.

And yes, Wobbuffet has been uber ever since Ruby and Sapphire, because it gained Encore and Shadow Tag.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Ah, I thought it could only have nice stats to be in uber-class. No pun intended

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
A Pokémon isn't only judged on its stats, but also its movepool (all the moves it can possibly learn or know), along with any held item that is specifically for that Pokémon, like the Light Ball for a Pikachu.

For example, Latios is uber with or without the Soul Dew, because of its base stats being 80 (in HP and Defense) or higher, along with access to Calm Mind, Recover, Dragon Pulse, and Draco Meteor. He can OHKO (one-hit knockout) a Mewtwo, and there's no question that Mewtwo's uber.

You can go here to learn more about competitive Pokémon battling, but be warned that their forums are nicknamed "Flameland" for a reason. Just use the Strategy Pokédex they have and stay away from the forums.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
*sneaks into Pokemon thread*

Umumum...I'm looking for a legit Shiny Nidoqueen(or her pre-evos). PM me? D:

I can't remember my good legends/shinies atm, but if you PM me, I'll be sure to check 'em out. X3

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

A Pokémon isn't only judged on its stats, but also its movepool (all the moves it can possibly learn or know), along with any held item that is specifically for that Pokémon, like the Light Ball for a Pikachu.

For example, Latios is uber with or without the Soul Dew, because of its base stats being 80 (in HP and Defense) or higher, along with access to Calm Mind, Recover, Dragon Pulse, and Draco Meteor. He can OHKO (one-hit knockout) a Mewtwo, and there's no question that Mewtwo's uber.

You can go here to learn more about competitive Pokémon battling, but be warned that their forums are nicknamed "Flameland" for a reason. Just use the Strategy Pokédex they have and stay away from the forums.

Ah,I've been playing for about 3 years,and still have much to learn.

Shift

Shift

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

*sneaks into Pokemon thread*

Umumum...I'm looking for a Shiny Nidoqueen(or her pre-evos). PM me? D:

I can't remember my good legends/shinies atm, but if you PM me, I'll be sure to check 'em out. X3

Hmm.. my friend has a AR so i could get a shiny female nidoran from him for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users