Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pokemon

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
You do know people will now be floooding you with requests for pkmn.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Hmm.. my friend has a AR so i could get a shiny female nidoran from him for you.

Er, thanks for the offer, but I want a legit Shiny NidoFemale, so I can use her in PBR. ^^;

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Than you're probably screwed.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
Not necessarily.

What are you offering in exchange, Shift? I may be able to find you one.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Not necessarily.

What are you offering in exchange, Shift? I may be able to find you one.

I'm the one looking for the Nidoqueen. :lol: My DS is currently a bit...Dead, but I'll be sure to get it back up and running by tomorrow night and let you know what I have. I may have a few other Shinies that I'm willing to trade, and I have a few cool legendaries, too. :3 Can't remember them off the top of my head, though. TT_TT

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

I'm the one looking for the Nidoqueen. :) My DS is currently a bit...Dead, but I'll be sure to get it back up and running by tomorrow night and let you know what I have. I may have a few other Shinies that I'm willing to trade, and I have a few cool legendaries, too. :3 Can't remember them off the top of my head, though. TT_TT

My bad. I'll see what my friend can cook up.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Umumum...I'm looking for a legit Shiny Nidoqueen(or her pre-evos). PM me? D:

Legit meaning that it can't be created through cheats, so no Action Replays.

Only shiney Sai's ever gotten was the Red Gyarados in Gold I'm afraid~ You'd think after so many hundreds of hours Sai's played he'd have found one, but nooooo~

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

Legit meaning that it can't be created through cheats.

Only shiney I've ever gotten was the Red Gyarados in Gold I'm afraid~ You'd think after so many hundreds of hours I've played I'd have found one, but nooooo~

You clearly don't realize you're talking to someone who does this for a living (and STILL doesn't get paid).

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Find shinies?

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

Find shinies?

Pokémon in general.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Amen. But I've never even seen a shiny im my games... *Growls like Sideshow Bob*

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Legit meaning that it can't be created through cheats, so no Action Replays.

Only shiney Sai's ever gotten was the Red Gyarados in Gold I'm afraid~ You'd think after so many hundreds of hours Sai's played he'd have found one, but nooooo~

I know that feeling...to make matters worse, I'm extra annoyed, having not saved before the red Gyarados and not stocked up on poke balls before hand.

Unlimited NiGHTS, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you about Wobbuffet....It in no way can be considered an uber.
The stats don't matter as far as this pokemon goes...its all about a good strategy, if you can't pull off a counter strategy against something as useless as a Wobbuffet, then allow me to clue you in.
First of all, Wobbuffet can't attack, it requires something to hit it before it can do anything, thus automatically disqualifying it from ANY claims of it being uber.
Everyone should always create at least one strategic pokemon....you've seen them before, ones like an annoying Dusclops which uses double team to max their evasion, then tries to toxic you, so you die of the poison before you can take it down...even with safeguard, because it only lasts a few turns...any pokemon like this will automatically chalk up a 'W' against Wobbufet. In fact it leaves you in a better position to take down the rest of your opponents team, as you've managed to apply maximum evasion, plus whatever buff you may have.

I'm sorry, but any pokemon which can land itself in an automatic defeat situation can NOT be called a legendary.

Just in case more evidence needs to be apparent...The Pokemon Company who obviously make the games, do not classify it as an uber pokemon.
The easiest way to prove this fact? They ALLOW it to be used in wi-fi battles in the battle tower...(Well, I don't know for sure if they allow it to be used in PBR, but for Diamond and Pearl, its definitely legal)
I'd think if anyone knew for sure the classification of ubers, it would be those guys...since, y'know, they created it.

(Before anyone asks, I don't use a Wobbuffet or a Dusclops, I only pointed this out as a solid fact. In reality, I dislike both of those pokemon, but Duslclops was a good example, because its one that crops up often.)

Shift

Shift

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Megaman, NiGHTS(duh), Oddworld, the mother series, Languages, and other things.
Well Golden charm, for one double team is pretty much considered taboo in competitive battling since it increases the luck factor therefore decreasing the ammount of skill used in battles. though, you do make a good point there about wobbuffet's overlooked toxic weakness. also, who the hell even uses the rediculously predictable blue blob that litterally can only do 2 things known as wobbuffet anyways?

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I really don't know anyone who does uses Wobbuffet, but to your other point- I don't see any problem with double team, equally as much as I don't see any with Wobbuffet.

First off, there is the move foresight, which cancels out any attempt to raise evasion. (It also allows fighting type moves to hit ghosts, for those unaware...Required for attacking Sableye's and Spiritomb's only weakness...should you ever need to...and you never really will, unless its a double battle.)
Secondly, there are lots of moves which make double team useless in essence, such as swift, shockwave, aerial ace, etc.
Double team doesn't decrease the skill in a battle, it unveils it. These moves exist and are legal for a reason, if you're prepared for it...(eg Skarmory with aerial ace, will always hit the enemy and cannot be poisoned).

To every strategy exists a counter strategy, Pokemon is no different.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I've got a wobby I pull out at times. He's not all that good, but I like the pokemon because it just looks so... stooopid XD

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

Unlimited NiGHTS, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you about Wobbuffet....It in no way can be considered an uber.
The stats don't matter as far as this pokemon goes...its all about a good strategy, if you can't pull off a counter strategy against something as useless as a Wobbuffet, then allow me to clue you in.
First of all, Wobbuffet can't attack, it requires something to hit it before it can do anything, thus automatically disqualifying it from ANY claims of it being uber.
Everyone should always create at least one strategic pokemon....you've seen them before, ones like an annoying Dusclops which uses double team to max their evasion, then tries to toxic you, so you die of the poison before you can take it down...even with safeguard, because it only lasts a few turns...any pokemon like this will automatically chalk up a 'W' against Wobbufet. In fact it leaves you in a better position to take down the rest of your opponents team, as you've managed to apply maximum evasion, plus whatever buff you may have.

I'm sorry, but any pokemon which can land itself in an automatic defeat situation can NOT be called a legendary.

Just in case more evidence needs to be apparent...The Pokemon Company who obviously make the games, do not classify it as an uber pokemon.
The easiest way to prove this fact? They ALLOW it to be used in wi-fi battles in the battle tower...(Well, I don't know for sure if they allow it to be used in PBR, but for Diamond and Pearl, its definitely legal)
I'd think if anyone knew for sure the classification of ubers, it would be those guys...since, y'know, they created it.

(Before anyone asks, I don't use a Wobbuffet or a Dusclops, I only pointed this out as a solid fact. In reality, I dislike both of those pokemon, but Duslclops was a good example, because its one that crops up often.)

I really don't know anyone who does uses Wobbuffet, but to your other point- I don't see any problem with double team, equally as much as I don't see any with Wobbuffet.

First off, there is the move foresight, which cancels out any attempt to raise evasion. (It also allows fighting type moves to hit ghosts, for those unaware...Required for attacking Sableye's and Spiritomb's only weakness...should you ever need to...and you never really will, unless its a double battle.)
Secondly, there are lots of moves which make double team useless in essence, such as swift, shockwave, aerial ace, etc.
Double team doesn't decrease the skill in a battle, it unveils it. These moves exist and are legal for a reason, if you're prepared for it...(eg Skarmory with aerial ace, will always hit the enemy and cannot be poisoned).

To every strategy exists a counter strategy, Pokemon is no different.

Ruby and Sapphire introduced Wynaut, who could learn Encore and evolve into Wobbuffet. This, and the fact that Wobbuffet has the Shadow Tag ability (enemy cannot switch or escape), along with its incredibly high HP make it uber. I can lock you into a move and get a free switch, then smash your Pokémon into oblivion, or I can just Counter/Mirror Coat your Pokémon into submission.

An uber is a Pokémon that's too strong for the meta, not a Pokémon that is "legendary".

Also, Foresight is affected by the accuracy and evasion modifiers, so your argument is kaput there. So yes, it does decrease the skill.

And finally, you don't see Wobbuffet because it's uber, and therefore taboo to use in standard play. That, and people like you don't see how uber it really is.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Ruby and Sapphire introduced Wynaut, who could learn Encore and evolve into Wobbuffet. This, and the fact that Wobbuffet has the Shadow Tag ability (enemy cannot switch or escape), along with its incredibly high HP make it uber. I can lock you into a move and get a free switch, then smash your Pok�mon into oblivion, or I can just Counter/Mirror Coat your Pok�mon into submission.

An uber is a Pok�mon that's too strong for the meta, not a Pok�mon that is "legendary".

Also, Foresight is affected by the accuracy and evasion modifiers, so your argument is kaput there. So yes, it does decrease the skill.

And finally, you don't see Wobbuffet because it's uber, and therefore taboo to use in standard play. That, and people like you don't see how uber it really is.

All you've pretty much done there is regurgitate what it says on that website...you haven't actually provided any counter arguement for any point I've made about Wobbuffet...
Like, if its so uber, why doesn't The Pokemon Company recognize as so?
Why, if its declared as uber, the definition of which is something which is far too strong for play against the majority of the pokemon, can I name at least 400 which could defeat it with the correct moveset...regardless of EV training and in some cases even regardless of level?

I must amend what I said about not knowing anyone who uses Wobbuffet. By 'know' I mean I don't know anyone on terms of a first name basis....and since in reality I only about 3 people who have actually played Pokemon...(I live in Glasgow after all)...I don't really know anyone who uses quite a lot pokemon. We do know now that Iizumi does. But as far as my challenges go in the wi-fi tower, there have been a couple of people who use it...I just thought everyone else was SMARTER than that because it has such a HUGE flaw, in conventenial play. Another such flaw being that 'taunt' entirely makes it useless for a few turns.

Just because some pedantic children fans get their entire team beaten by one a couple of times and they go spend a week complaining on the internet about it, and a few unimaginitive people listen and go along with what he says, then that fan website decides to make it 'uber' and spread around the word does NOT make it the truth.

Um, when was the last time you used foresight? Because the last time I checked, a "--" in the "Acc." field means it is unaffected by accuracy and evasion....and wouldn't you know it, it is....because thats why the move was invented.
Even if it did, it still couldn't decrease the skill, because the statement about guaranteed hit moves like shockwave still holds true.

So, how about the next time you try to insult my intelligence and my ability to see somethings true potential, why don't you...A) At least try to invent something which might prove what I say wrong, not just reword a bunch of baloney from a website with about only 4 working links...B ) "Check your animal facts next time, Trevor"...and C) Try to leave your slander out of this debate, eh?

Shift

Shift

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Megaman, NiGHTS(duh), Oddworld, the mother series, Languages, and other things.
If you can supposedly name 400 poklemon that can take it down then why don't you give us a few examples? and about the double team arguement.. yeah, and out of all those moves unnaffected by double team only faint attack, aerial ace, and aura sphere do good damage. And how does a double team strategy take any skill to use effectively? the answer: it doesn't, all it is is luck.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

If you can supposedly name 400 poklemon that can take it down then why don't you give us a few examples? and about the double team arguement.. yeah, and out of all those moves unnaffected by double team only faint attack, aerial ace, and aura sphere do good damage. And how does a double team strategy take any skill to use effectively? the answer: it doesn't, all it is is luck.

As I've stated before, any pokemon which can learn toxic can take down Wobbuffet in a one on one environment, every time, regardless of training and level, provided you have enough PP as to not run out of moves before it dies...and as is well known, there are LOTS of pokemon which can learn toxic.

Most of the 'guaranteed hit' moves, which are: Faint-attack, swift, shock-wave, aerial ace, magnet bomb, shadow punch and magical leaf have the same base attack power, being 60, the only differences are that shockwave and magical leaf are special attacks while the rest are physical. Only aura sphere(90) and vital throw(70) don't, conveniently both fighting moves. So all of them have the same potential, you just need to match the weaknesses right and teach them to the correct pokemon.

You misunderstand my meaning concerning the double team strategy...it may not take much skill to use it...but it SHOWS a whole lot of skill if you are ready and prepared in a way that you can stop it- rather than what most of the fans do, which is complain and call the opponent every name under the sun for using a supposed 'underhanded' move.
On the other hand, if a double team user has a back up plan in which to stop these moves from being used, then, no matter what way you look at it, they have provided a good amount of skill.

I'm just trying to make everyone think of these, not as underhanded tricks/pokemon, but rather as what they are....thought-out strategies.
If someone uses double team, or pulls out a Wobbuffet, what would you rather do?: Curse at them, accuse them of being low-skilled because you were unprepared to beat them, or give them one hell of a fight?
I know what I'd choose.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Break it up you two!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
>.o I know, seriously, you guys. This is just a Pokemon chat thread, not an argument thread. Take it to PMs if you want to keep bickering like children.

That said, I've gotten my DS working, so anyone who, by some miracle, has a LEGIT Shiny Nidoqueen or her pre-evos, PM me. I'm at school atm though, so I can't check my Pokemon. xX

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

All you've pretty much done there is regurgitate what it says on that website...you haven't actually provided any counter arguement for any point I've made about Wobbuffet...
Like, if its so uber, why doesn't The Pokemon Company recognize as so?
Why, if its declared as uber, the definition of which is something which is far too strong for play against the majority of the pokemon, can I name at least 400 which could defeat it with the correct moveset...regardless of EV training and in some cases even regardless of level?

I must amend what I said about not knowing anyone who uses Wobbuffet. By 'know' I mean I don't know anyone on terms of a first name basis....and since in reality I only about 3 people who have actually played Pokemon...(I live in Glasgow after all)...I don't really know anyone who uses quite a lot pokemon. We do know now that Iizumi does. But as far as my challenges go in the wi-fi tower, there have been a couple of people who use it...I just thought everyone else was SMARTER than that because it has such a HUGE flaw, in conventenial play. Another such flaw being that 'taunt' entirely makes it useless for a few turns.

Just because some pedantic children fans get their entire team beaten by one a couple of times and they go spend a week complaining on the internet about it, and a few unimaginitive people listen and go along with what he says, then that fan website decides to make it 'uber' and spread around the word does NOT make it the truth.

Um, when was the last time you used foresight? Because the last time I checked, a "--" in the "Acc." field means it is unaffected by accuracy and evasion....and wouldn't you know it, it is....because thats why the move was invented.
Even if it did, it still couldn't decrease the skill, because the statement about guaranteed hit moves like shockwave still holds true.

So, how about the next time you try to insult my intelligence and my ability to see somethings true potential, why don't you...A) At least try to invent something which might prove what I say wrong, not just reword a bunch of baloney from a website with about only 4 working links...B ) "Check your animal facts next time, Trevor"...and C) Try to leave your slander out of this debate, eh?

Wobbuffet VS a Dark type with Dark Pulse = you switch Wobbuffet out
Wobbuffet VS a Ghost type with Shadow Punch = you switch Wobbuffet out
Wobbuffet VS something that just used Taunt on you = you switch Wobbuffet out

A real person would know these things. You were either battling an AI or a total dumbass. Wobbuffet can handle anything else on its own with Encore, Counter, Mirror Coat, and Shadow Tag. Seriously, you truly don't understand how this game is played, do you?

The Pokémon Company does not evaluate the meta. Their job is solely to distribute and promote their franchise in order to make a profit. If you want to see what the meta is, you go to Smogon. And if you can name at least 400 Pokémon without being EV trained that can beat a Wobbuffet, I'd like to see a complete list. Then I can show you exactly how powerful Wobbuffet is.

As for Foresight, I'd like to see where you got your information, because I can guarantee that it's incorrect.

Next time you try to insult MY intelligence, provide some actual facts, not your crappy, luck-based experiences.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Ugh, just drop it already before I get a moderator in here!

*headdesk*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
My previous post ended the argument. Golden Charm simply doesn't know what s/he is talking about, and I made things very clear already.

So unless Golden Charm decides to keep arguing, regardless of already being beaten, then this argument is indeed over.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Wobbuffet VS a Dark type with Dark Pulse = you switch Wobbuffet out
Wobbuffet VS a Ghost type with Shadow Punch = you switch Wobbuffet out
Wobbuffet VS something that just used Taunt on you = you switch Wobbuffet out

A real person would know these things. You were either battling an AI or a total dumbass. Wobbuffet can handle anything else on its own with Encore, Counter, Mirror Coat, and Shadow Tag. Seriously, you truly don't understand how this game is played, do you?

The Pokémon Company does not evaluate the meta. Their job is solely to distribute and promote their franchise in order to make a profit. If you want to see what the meta is, you go to Smogon. And if you can name at least 400 Pokémon without being EV trained that can beat a Wobbuffet, I'd like to see a complete list. Then I can show you exactly how powerful Wobbuffet is.

As for Foresight, I'd like to see where you got your information, because I can guarantee that it's incorrect.

Next time you try to insult MY intelligence, provide some actual facts, not your crappy, luck-based experiences.

Okay, yet again, it seems you misread someones post. I clearly said 'in a one-on-one environment'.
Wobbuffet VS dark type with dark pulse.....Excuse me, haven't I made it abundantly clear that I would not ATTACK Wobbuffet?
Wobbuffet VS ghost type with shadow punch...See above.
Wobbuffet VS pokemon with taunt...Switch Wobbuffet out- This is a good one so pay attention. Even outside the one-on-one environment, you clearly contradict yourself here. You say one of the things which make Wobbuffet so powerful is shadow tag. By switching out Wobbuffet, you remove Shadow Tag from the equation, thus allowing your opponent to again freely switch their pokemon...

A real person wouldn't make assumptions that someone who starts a debate in a Pokemon thread knows nothing about Pokemon. "Wobbuffet can handle anything..." Except as I've clearly stated twice anything which doesn't attack Wobbuffet. It appears I understand this clearly, can you?

"The Pokémon Company does not evaluate the meta." Hmmm, really, is that so? Name one other pokemon listed on the "uber list" you provided which isn't banned in the wi-fi tower? There isn't one. In fact both lists are one and the same...except someone added Wobbuffets name to it by means of some April fools prank and somehow it stuck.

As I've said, I did go to Smogon, not that I had any reason to, none of their links work and in your last reply you spouted everything they said already.
Now, I would love to name 400 pokemon but quite frankly, I don't have the time, patience or memory to do so.
Whereas it might seem I'm just saying this because I can't...don't even begin to think it...I don't need to, someone has done it for me at the bottom of this page:
Here it is

Where did I get my information: 1. This website 2. I turned on my DS and looked at my Hoothoot FACT
Wait a minute, was that a money-back guarantee...because if you look at the link you provided, at the left hand side midway down the page, your website tells you it has taken this information from GSC!
So, you jump down my throat about not checking my information, when yours is two generations behind?

"not your crappy-luck based experiences". By the beard of Zeus....another contradiction...if my experiences were luck based, they couldn't be considered crappy.

Now, I must apologize, to all the bystanders who had to sit by and watch this little debate develop perhaps a step or two too far. I don't wish to be banned over Wobbuffet.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

Okay, yet again, it seems you misread someones post. I clearly said 'in a one-on-one environment'.
Wobbuffet VS dark type with dark pulse.....Excuse me, haven't I made it abundantly clear that I would not ATTACK Wobbuffet?
Wobbuffet VS ghost type with shadow punch...See above.
Wobbuffet VS pokemon with taunt...Switch Wobbuffet out- This is a good one so pay attention. Even outside the one-on-one environment, you clearly contradict yourself here. You say one of the things which make Wobbuffet so powerful is shadow tag. By switching out Wobbuffet, you remove Shadow Tag from the equation, thus allowing your opponent to again freely switch their pokemon...

A real person wouldn't make assumptions that someone who starts a debate in a Pokemon thread knows nothing about Pokemon. "Wobbuffet can handle anything..." Except as I've clearly stated twice anything which doesn't attack Wobbuffet. It appears I understand this clearly, can you?

"The Pokémon Company does not evaluate the meta." Hmmm, really, is that so? Name one other pokemon listed on the "uber list" you provided which isn't banned in the wi-fi tower? There isn't one. In fact both lists are one and the same...except someone added Wobbuffets name to it by means of some April fools prank and somehow it stuck.

As I've said, I did go to Smogon, not that I had any reason to, none of their links work and in your last reply you spouted everything they said already.
Now, I would love to name 400 pokemon but quite frankly, I don't have the time, patience or memory to do so.
Whereas it might seem I'm just saying this because I can't...don't even begin to think it...I don't need to, someone has done it for me at the bottom of this page:
Here it is

Where did I get my information: 1. This website 2. I turned on my DS and looked at my Hoothoot FACT
Wait a minute, was that a money-back guarantee...because if you look at the link you provided, at the left hand side midway down the page, your website tells you it has taken this information from GSC!
So, you jump down my throat about not checking my information, when yours is two generations behind?

"not your crappy-luck based experiences". By the beard of Zeus....another contradiction...if my experiences were luck based, they couldn't be considered crappy.

Now, I must apologize, to all the bystanders who had to sit by and watch this little debate develop perhaps a step or two too far. I don't wish to be banned over Wobbuffet.

First, you don't understand that Pokémon is a switch-happy game. If I switch out Wobbuffet for a counter to your Pokémon, then you need to switch to counter mine, or just let yours be KO'd.

Second, if you can't present the list, then I consider that part of your argument invalid. If you say you can name something, then name it when asked. Your patience, memory, and time are not part of the equation.

Third, my information is current. The website said GSC because that's when Foresight was first introduced, NOT because that page was listing how Foresight was in GSC.

Fourth, my website is more reliable than yours. Serebii often gets things incorrect.

I'd like a screenshot of that Hoothoot, if you're so damn confident. Actually, not a screenshot, but a screenshot of each and every screen of its summary. Know why? I'm sure you're either lying, or you hacked it.

Smogon's links DO work, it's just that your computer sucks balls.

The Battle Tower doesn't ban Latios or Latias, and they are ubers.

If you don't attack a Wobbuffet, your only other option is to poison it, burn it, negate Shadow Tag, or force it to switch out with a move like Roar. The former two are not reliable, since Wobbuffet can learn Safeguard. If you can't do one of these successfully, the game turns into one of waiting, which is NOT fun, and I can pretty much guarantee that your Pokémon will be the first to use Struggle, which can be Countered.

So yes, you are the silly one, especially so since you refuse education. Leave this thread now, and I promise I won't call a moderator to ban you.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Unlimited, the only person in trouble right now is YOU for not only continuing to argue, but also insulting Golden Charm AND thinking we'll ban someone just because you say so. I'm raising your warning.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

Unlimited, the only person in trouble right now is YOU for not only continuing to argue, but also insulting Golden Charm AND thinking we'll ban someone just because you say so. I'm raising your warning.

He deserves the insult for not knowing how Pokémon works, and he continues to insult my intelligence. Some admin you are for not recognizing that. What, are you playing favorites and giving me the warning just because he's been here longer? Because it definitely looks that way.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Aaaanyway...
Don't suppose anyone's up for a Tournament yet are they? XD Sai's team still sucks seriously, but it should be a larf~ XD

Shift

Shift

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Aaaanyway...
Don't suppose anyone's up for a Tournament yet are they? XD Sai's team still sucks seriously, but it should be a larf~ XD

Sure. i'm up for it.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I can try too. I suck as well though. I have yet to get anyone to 100 and they are not EV trained.

BE WARNED! I get kicked off a lot in the middle of a battle. NO I do not quit.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Goody! Two signups in less than an hour, this looks promising! XD
Anyone object to having said tourney in two weeks?
I'll start taking names and then close registration on the 22nd of February if not.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Pokemon 8D!

Don't have the new games, though >_>. Didn't have that much of an interest in them; but I might try 'em 8D.

... Don't mean to get involved in another fight, but no one deserves an insult at all. Period. Drop it Unlimited; listen to the mods if you wanna stay on these boards. Mods aren't playing favorites; will not be surprised AT ALL if animejosse raises my own warning level because I myself have been out of line here and there, and I consider her a good friend.

With that said, I should get my hands on one of the new Pokemon games. What was the one where you play as the pokemon, again? Came out for DS >>;; ? I was interested in picking it up, but someone told me it was a bit boring after awhile.

Man. I need moar games for DS XD.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
As long as its the weekend, then I am ok.

--Edit--
I am not sure what game you are talking about. Is it Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? o.o

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

As long as its the weekend, then I am ok.

Ditto. Weekdays are no-no's for online play for me >_>. Weekends... different story. I hop on TF2 on PS3 now and then o3o.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Not to continue the arguement, but perhaps a battle would settle this,Unlimited and Golden Charm?

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

Not to continue the arguement, but perhaps a battle would settle this,Unlimited and Golden Charm?

I'm not yet ready for a battle. I still need one more Pokémon to complete my team.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Just trying to help. Figured that the scenario the arguement is over might be able to settle this, just like my freinds and I do.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Yeah. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was it, Yami. I think >_>.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Mystery Dungeon was fuuuun~ =w= I may get the new ones. >.>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users