Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pokemon

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon, Megaman, Yugioh, Sonic, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Host Club, Drawing, Photoshop
So, does any NiGHTS fan here have the new Pokemon games for the DS? I don't wanna be the only one. *sob*

If you do, post your friend code and let's have some discussion. Make friends and battle and trade!

To start, before I KO, I have already leveled up about 24 Pokemon to a decent fighting standard.

Some of them are:
Typhlosion, Venusaur, Scizor, Butterfree, Roserade, Torterra, Charizard, Infernape, Blaziken, Swampert, Empoleon, Flygon, Dragonite, Kabutops, Porygon-Z, Snorlax, Espeon, Gallade, Shiftry, Crobat, Lucario, Poliwrath, and Gardevior. If anyone wants I can breed something from here, or something similar if possible

I'm also currently training up a Nidorino, Metang, Vespiquen, Octillery... just to name the ones on top of my head right now. Sorry, tired.

So is there anything anyone would like to discuss about the game?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Rofl, I only own Pokemon Red. And that took me close to 5 years to finish. :lol:

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon, Megaman, Yugioh, Sonic, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Host Club, Drawing, Photoshop
5 years!? o.o I don't think a game ever took me that long... were you paying VERY sporadically? What was you team, anyway? o.O

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD
I have Pearl... But I don't play it, my mom does XD Ever since Pokemon Blue!!!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I got Pearl a few weeks ago. I'm currently in that forest with all the bugs. I have a dream team in mind that I plan to work toward, but Persona 3 is taking up most of my free time at the moment. Once I get a tad farther I'll send you my friend code. Hell, maybe you would be willing to join my group: Group Baroque.

Exploding-Man

Exploding-Man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Pearl was the first game I got since Blue. I beat the elite 4 and caught all the ledgendary pokemon of this game (I gamesharked in the events, but I played/caught them all legit). But I have done zero of the endgame stuff after that. Havent leveled anything to 100 or anything like that.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Oh, goody. Pokemanz
I have: Dragonite, Porygon-Z, Mew (legit), Gengar, Latias, Lucario, Weavile, Drifloon, Vespiquen, Floatzel, and Infernape at very high levels.

I breed egg moves on to pokemon.

Sneasel with Ice Punch
Snorunt with Shadow Ball and Ice Beam
Vulpix with Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, and Extrasensory. (if you want one the price is heavy)

Tell me if you wanna swap pokemanz with egg moves. <_<

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I do but I just started, I'm involved in so many things atm I almost have no time for it.

foxboy39

foxboy39

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I have Diamond. My lineup is: Raichu, Kingdra, Ninetales, Dragonite, Gardevoir, and Roserade. I tried to cover as many types as I could, from Grass to any other type. I'm game for a battle anytime, so if someone wants to battle me, just PM me your friend code, and I'll give you mine. <_<

As for other pokemon, I've leveled up quite a few; some of those pokemon are shiny! 0.o Here they are:

Tyranitar (shiny), Suicune, Milotic, Luxray, Jolteon, Empoleon, Charizard, Typholsion, Pidgeot (Shiny), Arcanine (Shiny), and Froslass (shiny)

I have lots of shinies that haven't been leveled that much. I am more than willing to trade them! :P

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Curse you Starforce! I'm behind on building a new team. My new team will consist of Kingdra, Gallade, Scizor, Tangrowth, Arcanine, and Ampharos. I do, however, still have my E4 team ready, willing, and able to fight. If you guys wanna battle, trade, or talk, just hit me up on AIM or MSN to get my friend code.

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Sneasel with Ice Punch
Snorunt with Shadow Ball and Ice Beam
Vulpix with Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, and Extrasensory. (if you want one the price is heavy)

Tell me if you wanna swap pokemanz with egg moves. ^_^

Tangocat, I'd love any of those! Name your price.
I can also make a Budew/Roselia with Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Leaf Storm, and Growth.
Chikorita with Leaf Storm.
Nidoran M with Sucker Punch.

I guess I can make something else though, if you're interested, my Friend Code is in my signature.

And I have the same problem Roam, I've been playing Starforce lately as well. XD

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

Tangocat, I'd love any of those! Name your price.
I can also make a Budew/Roselia with Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Leaf Storm, and Growth.
Chikorita with Leaf Storm.
Nidoran M with Sucker Punch.

I guess I can make something else though, if you're interested, my Friend Code is in my signature.

And I have the same problem Roam, I've been playing Starforce lately as well. XD

Hmm. Vulpix for the special Roselia and Nidoran M for the Sneasel sounds fair.
I have to warn you, though. My router is still in the mail. ^_^

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
I have Diamond. My Empoleon pwns (lvl 100)! I usually GTS if im not battling friends over Wi-Fi. Only a few more legendaries before I have them all (Thats like 30 somethin if im correct, never owned any of the GBA games so I cant import/migrate).

Willing to battle any of you guys! Plus voice chat!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I might pick up the new Pokemon games sometime soon.

i liek mudkipz 8D!

That might be the only reason why XDD;;; .

EVERYONE WHO POSTS IN THIS TOPIC MUST LISTEN TO THIS.: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nfLAfFhh4C8

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nfLAfFhh4C8

OMGWTFBBQTHATOWNED!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I don't have my friend code up yet but I do have Pokemon Dimond. I spent almost 200 hours on it but I don't have anyone up at level 70 yet. I have been doing a lot of leveling up fav pokemon and some EV training. I also had to stop for awhile because of college.

The main team on there is Mew, Sneasel, Murkrow, Empoleon, Luxray, and Roserade. Messed up and not ultra rare team, but oh well. (Seriously, who chooses Murkrow as their main flying when it is so weak. Well I do because I like Dark pokemon and I hate how it looks like in its eveolution form.) I only like to have Pokemon I actually like even if they are really hard to train and are weak. I also only have pokemon I can stand to look at. I don't care if I don't have a Lugia or the main rare pokemon in Dimond. They are butt ugly and I can't stand to have them. >.<

I want to get Espeon up too and maybe replace Mew. I don't like having a team of Lengendary Pokemon. It leaves people dumbfounded when you do that. XD But I won't trade Mew for anything. He is way too cute and has always been a long time fav of mine. I also need to get a Gardeviour up...

Funny thing with Mew...I found him in a used version of Emerald. O.O

Also...how do any of you guys have shiny Pokemon? Did you use a cheat code?

Also I need a Misdevious so if any of you guys have Pearl save up a Misdevious and I will trade a Murkrow for it when I get my friend code up.

foxboy39

foxboy39

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Also...how do any of you guys have shiny Pokemon? Did you use a cheat code?

Also I need a Misdevious so if any of you guys have Pearl save up a Misdevious and I will traid a Murkrow for it when I get my firend code up.

For me, it was through trades, breeding and pure luck while I was walking in the wild. I know that some people use cheat codes to get shiny Pokemon; that's how I lost my Giratina (and the guy wouldn't trade it back). I got my Giratina back from another trade (supposedly the guy who I traded my Giratina to traded it to someone else, and that guy gave it to me).

I think my friend has an Action Replay. I can get shiny Pokemon for you if you want with the help from my friend.

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Getting shinies that way kinda ruins the fun of it. I have found 4 shinies: A Shiny Exeggcute in the Safari Zone of Leaf Green, which ran away, A Shiny Geodude in Pearl while looking for a Shiny Stone (The irony, it burns!), A Shiny Oddish in Emerald, and a Shiny Glameow. I'm just lucky, I wish I found more of them.

Also Yami, I guess it's just that Mew is super-uberness! It can learn any move and has mad statz. I have a favorite legendary as well... Jirachi. XD

Jax, I'll take you on, just PM me when you want to battle... We'll try to see if we can set up something. Tangocat, PM me when your router gets out of the mail? o.o;

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
I have Pearl. I've beaten the E4 and everything else, and I'm NEVER GOING TO RESTART, because I have THE UBER-AWESOME ID!

(001993 or 01993)

But it has my birth year in it! >:P

Btw peoples, put your Friend Codes up. Seriously.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
o_O

I CAUGHT A SHINY TENTACOOL!

It's gray instead of blue and green instead of red. It's tentacles are a darker shade of green then normal too!

MY FIRST SHINY! AND ITS PART WATER (My element)! OMOGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

How do i clone PokeMon? I wanna keep it. But I also wanna evolve it!

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Posted Image

Well, there is the GTS cloning glitch, but I've heard from people that Nintendo made it almost impossible to do, so I wouldn't recommend it. Lucky you... my first (and only Non-Gyarados) shiny was an Unown B on Gold version.

Most useless shiny ever.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

5 years!? o.o I don't think a game ever took me that long... were you paying VERY sporadically? What was you team, anyway? o.O

Yeah, it was kind of sporadid, plus I could never find anyone with Pokemon Blue who also had a link cable!

My team is Venasaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Golem, Gengar, and Mewtwo, all at lvl 100.

Awesome thing is that all the Pokemon I own now are at lvl 100 too, so you can imagine how long that took me...

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Posted Image

Well, there is the GTS cloning glitch, but I've heard from people that Nintendo made it almost impossible to do, so I wouldn't recommend it. Lucky you... my first (and only Non-Gyarados) shiny was an Unown B on Gold version.

Most useless shiny ever.

Yup! That's the one! And how did the shiny Unknown look?

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Not... very different. (Most useless shiny ever.)

Like, it's just pure black. Then the "shading" to make the black/white smoother is green. The shiny make that green blue. Trust me, it's not much.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
How many hours have you guys played in order to get a shiny? I have never seen a shiny except for the Gyrodos in gold and Silver. I spent hours in Silver looking around and never found one and I have yet to find one now.

foxboy39

foxboy39

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

How many hours have you guys played in order to get a shiny? I have never seen a shiny except for the Gyrodos in gold and Silver. I spent hours in Silver looking around and never found one and I have yet to find one now.

After I beat the Elite 4, I spent basically all my time leveling up my Dragonair and finding shiny pokemon, so I dunno, 75-80 hours total looking for shiny pokemon (I started looking for shiny pokemon in late May/early June).

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

After I beat the Elite 4, I spent basically all my time leveling up my Dragonair and finding shiny pokemon, so I dunno, 75-80 hours total looking for shiny pokemon (I started looking for shiny pokemon in late May/early June).

Then I must be really unlucky or I don't know where to look. It took me 100 hours to get to the Elite 4 and then I spent another 100 hours leveling up other Pokemon, transfering, and EV training. You would think by now I would have at least seen a shiny geodude because of all the defense EV training I have been doing. >.<

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
I played about 215 hours before I saw that tentacool.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

I played about 215 hours before I saw that tentacool.

That makes me feel a little better.

Also my friend code up until May at least is: 0430 5903 9938

If I change IP addresses does my friend code change as well? :)

HOwever...beacause of this schools new system and inablitity for me to do anything streaming when a lot of people are on the net, I can only do this late at night. Prefurably midnight, but 1 in the mourning is the best. I'm the only fool up right now and sometimes I don't sleep on certain days. I can only hope to god someone here is in California or near there. Time there is 3 hours behind mine. Otherwise I will have to communicate with Japanesee people instead.

--Edit--
I just now realized Jax is in California. Thank you god! Wait...do you connect to the internet with you game Jax?

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Wait...do you connect to the internet with you game Jax?

Of course. I'm always online whether it be GTS or just chatting with my in the Wi-Fi lobby. If you want to chat or battle right now i'd be happy to.

My friend code is: 1418 4105 5851

EDIT: now your friend code doesn't change if your IP changes. Your FC is burned into the game basically. Oh, and i added you.

DylanJohn

DylanJohn

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
I'm pretty much a long-term Pokemon addict. They hooked me nearly ten years ago, and I'm still not off the stuff.

I really think the online play is the best thing that could have happened to Pokemon. My playing of it died out a fair bit on Ruby/Fire Red, not because I was suffering some kind of burn out (well, maybe a little), but mostly because I only had two or three people to play against. Now, though, I can meet people online, and there are all kinds of tournaments and leagues and things all over the place, so I'm definitely not short on opponents. Keeps me going.

I love that wifi play has the auto-level feature, too. I haven't raised a single Pokemon to LV. 100 in my 217 or so hours on Diamond. Just make sure I EV train 'em, level them up to 50 (or over, if I need to for the move(s) I want) and I'm good to go.

The Poke Radar is also a godsend for people that want shiny Pokemon. I had a total of three shinys on Gold (the Gyarados, a Ditto I got with a trick you could do involving the Gyarados, and a Charmander I bred), and one on Ruby. I've already exceeded that total on my Diamond using the Radar. It really is fantastic.

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
I have Pearl and my brother's got Diamond; we got it the same day and he's finished and i'm nearly finished. We've always had the oposite game since we were little when he got Red and I got Blue. We don't have Gold or Saphire though. I only like the Pokemon games cause they're so damn addictive ^-^;

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Of course. I'm always online whether it be GTS or just chatting with my in the Wi-Fi lobby. If you want to chat or battle right now i'd be happy to.

My friend code is: 1418 4105 5851

EDIT: now your friend code doesn't change if your IP changes. Your FC is burned into the game basically. Oh, and i added you.

Thanks. That will be great. BUt it will probably be around 9:00 pm your time before I get on. I only know about the time zone there because I go there every summer to see my grandparents. I guess its pure luck to see someone from California on here. (Such an expensive place to live.) And now you may be one of the few people I will be able to get on here with due to the fact that I have to get on so late at night.

Also, does anyone know if you can use the mic on your DS to talk into when you communicate with others? Or does it sound so bad that you have to buy the headset?

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Also, does anyone know if you can use the mic on your DS to talk into when you communicate with others? Or does it sound so bad that you have to buy the headset?

You don't need a headset, just like DS' mic. It sounds fine. Except when both people are talking at the same time cause you cant even make out what each other said!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
I hope more of you guys put your friend codes up. I had a great time battling and talking to Jax last night. Even though he pawned my Pokemon because he had a level 100 and I didn't. Xp At least my Luxray always paralyzed his...and Mew used Softboiled with Metronome when I needed it most. Great times, great times.

I am curious though...does everyone here have a level 100 Pokemon? ^_^

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

I hope more of you guys put your friend codes up. I had a great time battling and talking to Jax last night. Even though he pawned my Pokemon because he had a level 100 and I didn't. Xp At least my Luxray always paralyzed his...and Mew used Softboiled with Metronome when I needed it most. Great times, great times.

I am curious though...does everyone here have a level 100 Pokemon? ^_^

Haha. I made you stay up until you had to get dressed and go to your classes!

P.S. My Empoleon is STRONGER now!

Yatta!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Haha. I made you stay up until you had to get dressed and go to your classes!

P.S. My Empoleon is STRONGER now!

Yatta!

Yeah I know...I didn't go to classes today. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until it was 5. Thanks a lot. ^_^

How can your Empoleon be stronger? Its level 100. You can't do any more EV training once it reaches that level.

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
You know you can set a handicap on the levels, right? All pokemon can be level 100 or level 50 at your whim.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Yeah I know...I didn't go to classes today. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until it was 5. Thanks a lot. ^_^

How can your Empoleon be stronger? Its level 100. You can't do any more EV training once it reaches that level.

I taught it stronger moves!

^_^

P.S. I collapsed and went to sleep 5 minuets after we finished talking.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

You know you can set a handicap on the levels, right? All pokemon can be level 100 or level 50 at your whim.

YOu can? I didn't know because Jax was setting up the battles. Also, does that change your stats? Is your EV training calculated into that? :blink:

And to Jax: So much for your insomnia. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users