Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Thought of the Day

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
I got a hand me down computer from a friend.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I found my way home after being lost (in a mini-van) for half-an-hour without a cell-phone, GPS, or company.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
This happened before MAGFest but I have to post it anyways:

I got the following for a total of 60 bucks:

genesis model 1 with two controllers
captain america and the avengers
sonic 2
bart vs. the space mutants
mortal kombat
x-men 2
tiny toon adventures - buster's hidden treasure
nba jam t.e.
a japanese dbz game i can't decipher
earthworm jim
sonic spinball
and......

zombies ate my neighbors (just for you, smashy!)

ALSO!

AT Mag, got a psone, four saturn games, and the following for 60 bucks total:

http://twitpic.com/wnjs6

Yup, that's a sealed original japanese OST of JoD. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

[list of rad games]
zombies ate my neighbors (just for you, smashy!)

ALSO!

AT Mag, got a psone, four saturn games, and the following for 60 bucks total:

http://twitpic.com/wnjs6

Yup, that's a sealed original japanese OST of JoD. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ZAMN plus all that for 60 bucks? Awesomeness. ^^ I haven't played that one in years and last I recall I was scared to death of it and jumped every time a victim screamed. Even now that sound haunts me. ._. (Sheesh, forgot about the ZAMN outline I had lying about... Got stuck on what to do with half the random pyramid levels. lol)

Whoa. A sealed JoD OST? Cool! :P Sounds like you had a blast at MAGfest, with or without the goodies.

---

My thought: Outlines are painful at times, but when all is said and done and the words are able to flow without Writer's Block or Writer's Crash popping up quite as often, it's all worth it. So...so very worth it...

Also discovered why I liked fanfiction writing in the first place: it was a hobby and an outlet for some experimental writing. Incidentally, the hobby aided in my passion of writing (checking, checking, and re-checking the chapters to make sure they were the best i could do). To avoid Writer's Crash (when possible) it's good to take a step back, breathe in, breathe out, relax, and chill. Go at your own pace.

I could literally type pages about the joys of writing (possibly for quite some time if I mentioned even a couple of my own prose), so i think I'll end things here.

Laugh out loud people! It's healthy!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Megaman Art book ! XD I love Megaman art...

Also, I'm almost done with my novel (imagine that!).

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
There are tons of yarn at my mom's house. I love this place *_*

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I got money for shoveling my grandma's driveway.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I love the Ziegfeld Follies. If lavish musical numbers and hillarious commedies won't make you happy, nothing will. :lol:

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I'm getting fitted for a costume this Friday. Yay!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I haz Nightopia Dream Pack!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I just found a use for probably the weirdest prop I've ever seen. I feel good. ^_^

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Drrreeeaaammmers! ... Yeah. Decided to outline Dreamers Fm...weird. It's chock full of hyper-ness, strange-ness, and DJ...being DJ. Also getting an actual plot. XP But it needs to be a bit longer... eh. It's all about the randomness anyways. ^^

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I'm having the absolute best January ever, and the list of reasons is so long I can't even begin to go through them all. So I guess that counts as the vaguest happy thought because of a ton of other happy thoughts for today...and tomorrow... and the ne- well, you get the idea.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
I finally beat the True Arena in Kirby SSU with no ability. Now i can kill galacta knight without dieing (stupid speedyness)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

I finally beat the True Arena in Kirby SSU with no ability. Now i can kill galacta knight without dieing (stupid speedyness)

Congratulations!

I've been watching a ton of great movies lately. It's fun. :D

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
It may seem deranged but...finally got a huge part of a fanfic outline done...which deals with, at one point, Silent Hill 2 and a gamer being scared out of her wits. ...Along with 19 other worlds/universes. Quite frankly, being in the person's shoes who goes through all 20 was a bit...nuts to get the dialogue right. But now that the rough concept is done...well now I got some old 90's Donkey Kong songs stuck in my brain. Particularly "Pirate's Scorn" and "Gotta Get it Back! Take it Back!" which both have Kaptain Scurvy singing. Awesomest. Retro. Pirate. Ever.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
Forgot to mention, I saw Sherlock Holmes on Monday with some friends. :) It was very fun, and I really enjoyed the movie. I liked the humor, and it was more intellectually engaging than most other movies I've seen lately. Which is expected, cause it's Sherlock Holmes and all. :D

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
i finally finished watching Yu Yu Hakusho after a long break of other animes (why do they always take good shows off of TV :lol:)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
I get to have lunch with all my school friends today. :P One shift for everyone because of exams. Woot!

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I just bought Sonic R (Saturn Version) Off ebay for $12.00!
Wait...

I also finally beat Sonic 3 without cheating.

EDIT: CRAP! I just now realised I could've gotten Christmas NiGHTS! Ah well...

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
O.O I watched the original Mobile Suit Gundam series for the first time today. And... =D ...I like it! Wants mooooooooooore!!

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
i just watched Howl's Moving Castle. I love miyozaki's movies :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
Tomorrow, both my friend and I get released from exam day early because we have study hall at the end of the day. We're going to go to my house, choose a duet to play for Solo & Ensemble festival, watch Gundam episodes, and do any other random thing that comes to mind. =D

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
I don't have any exams tomorrow
I can finally sleep in :lol:

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

I don't have any exams tomorrow
I can finally sleep in :P

Lucky :lol:
I'll be waking up at 6:40, so I can have time to play a half-hour of JoD before school.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Lucky :lol:
I'll be waking up at 6:40, so I can have time to play a half-hour of JoD before school.

if i do wake up around that time (i wake up early when i don't need too occasionally), it'll be DDR for an hour straight on hard/expert

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
We got NiGHTS into ASR :P

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I just finished watching the Nostalgia Critic's AoStH/Sonic SatAM review and Linkara, for some reason those two make me laugh.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
We will probably have at least a delay for school tomorrow, if we even have it at all. It's snowing~ More than I've ever seen around here before. Makes me happy. :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Turtles Forever is BRILLIANT!

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
By the end of the night, I'll be one game closer to achieving one of New Year's resolutions, which is to beat the games I've got as opposed to JUST BUYING MORE WITHOUT FINISHING THE ONES I HAVE. T_______T It's so hard, but I've recently started the Jak series. Jak1 is about to bite the dust with a 100% completion rating!

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
My happy thought is being reminded of 'Always Look on the Bright Side of Life- Silent Hill Edition'. "Whheeeen the fog starts to roll in, don't grumble, give a grin!" *Whistles to tune*

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
YEEEESS! A-S-R! A-S-R!

Dude... If I actually had the time, I'd make a followup "broadcast" with DFM, but it would probably just be a bunch of whooping, hollering, cheering, and general hoo-ha as DJ and Vis celebrated (with the former doing most of the noise-making).

Tis the timing to wear purple~

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I GOTZ MY 32X TO WORK RELIABLY!
Turns out it just didn't like my Model II Genesis (Mega Drive)... likes the Model I though! It was always freezing up and sometimes refusing to play cartridges outright...
Yay! SHADOW SQUADRON TIEM!!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
^Yeah, I discovered that a while back - apparently it's not a well known flaw. (I informed the Angry Video Game Nerd of this a while back after reading that he couldn't get Knuckles' Chaotix working.) Only SOME Model II Genesis systems won't work with the 32X though, I have no idea how to tell which ones do and don't.

I guess my happy thought of the day is... going to library clubs?

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
My Action Replay for the Saturn came in today. =D Now I don't have to worry about losing my high scores in NiD (not that they're that high to begin with, but still).

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Smashy, I think the Hammer of CreativityTM has moved one to me. I can finally begin production of my show! Cheesey movies ahoy!

(Now I just need Dr. Forrester to supply me with them!)

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
i just beat Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with tails again :)

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
I love my book. Srsly. It makes me so happy to read it. I will, one day, find the poetry and lyrics used in this book spoken/sung in Chinese so that I can hear them the way they were intended to be heard.

And a friend of mine made a snow-penguin. Which is just awesome in general. As is the fact that I live in a neighbourhood with some wonderful people. <3

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Latin rocks. ... It just does...

Edit: Okay, more specifically, I just love the language. ^^ It's kinda fun to sing in that tongue too once in a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users