Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

E3 2009

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I really REALLY despise all these shitty 'GIRL GAMES' that companies keep churning out. I would never play that crap if i was paid to when i was the target audiences age. Tacky, vomit inducing and insulting to kids intelligence. Just UUUGGGHHHHHH. I want to murder these people for boxing kids into sterotypes.

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
looks like this wont be a good year for E3 either...besides from that Microsoft conference huh? I must admit I didn't saw that coming

what about Sega, not planning on announcing any "surprise" games at E3 at all?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

Sony have ripped off Nintendo with their own WiiMote and now all the Sony Fanboys are telling Natal to go f*** itself. I don't understand this logic.

That's because there is none my friend. Fanboys in general tend to be pretty stupid, but there is ample evidence to support the notion that Sony fanboys are the epitome of corporate brown nosing retardation and they'll throw a whole army of straw men at anybody who doesn't share their narrow minded beliefs.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Andersam is NOT impressed.

Nintendo's confrence sucked, but my hopes weren't that high anyway. Haven't seen sonys stuff yet though.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical box!! YAY!!

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

I really REALLY despise all these shitty 'GIRL GAMES' that companies keep churning out. I would never play that crap if i was paid to when i was the target audiences age. Tacky, vomit inducing and insulting to kids intelligence. Just UUUGGGHHHHHH. I want to murder these people for boxing kids into sterotypes.

Amen to that, Ubisoft made loads of those games for DS, about dancing, fashion, taking care of animals and babies, and so on. It's sad that companies think so much inside the box, not every girl likes dancing and such things for goodness sake>.<

Anyways, the Sony fanboys reaction is kinda unreasonable, but meh even the guy that spoke all the time at the press conference came off kinda arrogant. But their Sonii-Mote looks kinda promising, like a lot more sensitive than the Wiimote.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol. You know what i find hilarious about the 'Sony Fanboy'? For the last 3 and a half years they have been telling everybody that the WiiMote is a pile of sh!t and they would SO GLADLY take controllers any day ....yet looky here....now Sony have their own version of a WiiMote and all the fanboys are SO AMAZED by it. Any single excuse to defend their dying machine, they will go beyond all logic and contradict themselves to find something to hype about in the hopes that it might make their console sound better to casual gamers and gamers who choose other systems.

I honestly never thought i'd see the day when a Sony fanboy would become this desperate. SEGA suffered greatly towards the end of the 90's and i remember having to find any excuse to try and defend my Saturn in a debate with the hordes of Playstation owners appearing around that time. And now they're doing the exact same thing i had to do. It's funny.
Since then, i try not to be a console fanboy anymore partly due to the fact that i'd rather follow where the good games go and get the consoles that have them. It's just really awkward and humiliating to the industry to see Sony Fanboys try to make legitimate arguments out of contracting opinions.

Anyways, i'm not sure what is being shown today on E3. I think Square Enix and Konami might have conferences but i don't know the times or if that's even true.

What day does E3 end, Thursday? Any idea if anything is being broadcasted on Thursday or if it's just a 'winding down' type of day for the show?

--edit--
I'm gonna have to take back my statement about Nintendo not bringing a new Zelda to the Wii. It seems even though it was not announced in the main conference, there is a new Zelda being made...apparently.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
http://e3.gamespot.c...e-blog-now-live

Miyamoto said something about a new Wii Zelda. Apparently, it's going to be the same Link as in TP. Three years of development, and yet they probably will reuse the engine. CRAAAAAPPY COMPANY IS CRAPPY!*pouts*

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
There's been news about that Wii Zelda since 2006... Miyamoto hopes to mention something about it in 2010...

I like the PS3... my favorite console... but Microsoft stole the show, Sony and Nintendo were nothing short of embarrassing...

bad bad bad!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
:blink: LOL, well if you Square Enix fans were hoping for a good conference from them then hold on to your hats because this is what happened -

...nothing.

No, really. Nothing happened for the first 30 minutes because they had to delay for some reason.
Then, when it did start they allowed no camera's to the conference so it was only live-blogs...which was dumb but ok, why not.

And then they done a Q&A on FF14 and that was it.

Conference over.

AaaaoooooooowwwwwWWWWOOOooooooo!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Square Enix might as well just have had an interview with gamespot or g4. At least the live blog for Konami was more interesting. It's just a shame that there were technical problems but there's supposed to be a video up either tonight of tomorrow.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hideo Kojima certainly is taking on the workload, is he not? Though i respect the guy for it. I hope he doesn't over work himself. He's one of the few guys in this industry i really respect so good luck to him.

As for E3...i guess it's finished now. There's nothing else to see so that's it. Done for another year.
Anybody expecting TGS to be a better event? Speaking of which, when is the Tokyo Games Show again?

I keep seeing people say 'Sony won the show' and where i'll agree they were better than Nintendo's conference, they didn't wow me as much as Microsoft, partly down to the fact that the fanboys were really ruining the experience for me on Sony's part. I can understand supporting a console and that's fine and good, we all do it. With a strong argument you may even sway me to buy the console. But the outrageous amount of bullshit they chat just to amplify themselves really is an off putting thing.

I'll be honest, this show was better than last years. I feel they might be on the right track to bringing E3 back to it's former glory but they've still got a long way to go.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Would you believe the thing I was most excited about this year was the new Metroid ? Oh lordy, how I love Metroid, and I'm glad Nintendo smartened up and are taking it seriously, bringing Team Ninja on board.

And then they showed the Vitality Sensor.

It's like Nintendo had a meeting, trying to think of the most pointless, casual and cheap add-on that would throw thier rep down the drain even further. Lord.
And then theres the port of NSMB for the Wii, which is nice and all, but looks like it should be Wii-Ware.
And Mario Galaxy 2. Galaxy one was a tonne of fun and all, but I don't think this warrants the title of sequal. It's an expansion pack if anything.

I dunno, it's like Nintendo don't want to make new games anymore. New Metroid ? Sure, but give it to another development studio. Oh, and port NSMB with co-op. Oh, and go back to Galaxy and make some more levels for it.

Still, Metroid :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
The vitality sensor? Honestly, Nintendo? That "look into the future" seems so pointless! When Samba De Amigo came out, Ninty said they weren't going to make a maraca peipheral because they don't want people buying extra things just to have fun, but we WANTED the maraca! The vitality sensor seems about as exciting as a rock. Plus, it looks ridiculous! What do they even do with it?

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
lol to watch nintendos confrence, I tivo'd it (because my computer isen't always reliable) I was Fast forwaring through Reggies speech, and when the picture of the sensor came on the screen, I honestly thought it was something that would, like, prick your finger to check your blood type or something. And what use does something that see's if your relaxed or not serve a video game?!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

lol to watch nintendos confrence, I tivo'd it (because my computer isen't always reliable) I was Fast forwaring through Reggies speech, and when the picture of the sensor came on the screen, I honestly thought it was something that would, like, prick your finger to check your blood type or something. And what use does something that see's if your relaxed or not serve a video game?!

Since everyone's aunt and grandmother loves the Wii solely because of Wii Fit, Ninty needs to make sure there are plenty of yoga-ish things. I personally love yoga, but Nintendo is going to milk the Wii's new reputation as "the exercizing console" for all it's worth.

I presonally want "the exorcising console," but that's just me. :P

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

I presonally want "the exorcising console," but that's just me. :P

No, it's NOT just you... <_<

Square-Enix could've played up their conference SO much more. You're right, essentially it WAS an interview/Q&A. And that's it...?

Microsoft, though, blew me out of the water with Project Natal. I can't wait to see where that's going.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Those "girl games"? No. Just NO.

I actually got more into games BECAUSE they weren't for girls. I wanted something challenging and fun that didn't involve dresses or nail polish or over-the-top drama. I could go watch a soap opera for that, or spend an afternoon with some of my fashionista classmates.

The fact that they're DULLING games for girls is making the problem worse. I'm so DISGUSTED by it, honestly. If anything, they could make games that might appeal more to girls with cool female characters (take Yuna and Lulu from FFX. They're just epic in general, and having female leads even when Tidue is the main character is GREAT). But making games specifically FOR girls on a lower level- and is horrid.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I was probably one of the few people who didn't react to Nintendo's v-sensor at all. I didn't think it was a failure waiting to happen or if it was going to be a great addition to the Wii. I just looked at it. I don't even know what it does. Nintendo this year was an improvement over last year but their stage was depressing to look at. Microsoft and Sony had gigantic stages to present things on but Nintendo's stage looked like it was about the size of my house.

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Well about microsoft wii mote I read recently on nintendo's twitter page(nintendonews if anyone interested in following) that miyamoto is laughing at them saying that there experimenting and nintendo has already spent 5 years on it. On that note Nintendo is also saying that they have no need to take their games to the HD graphic level and that soon some wii games will complete the level for you when you pause it. I hate to admit it but nintendo is walking down a very unstable path after this year's E3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Well about microsoft wii mote I read recently on nintendo's twitter page(nintendonews if anyone interested in following) that miyamoto is laughing at them saying that there experimenting and nintendo has already spent 5 years on it. On that note Nintendo is also saying that they have no need to take their games to the HD graphic level and that soon some wii games will complete the level for you when you pause it. I hate to admit it but nintendo is walking down a very unstable path after this year's E3

That is so wrong. I'm not saying that we should go back to the NES's lack of saves, but that entirely defeats the point of playing a video game in the first place. Sometimes I worry about Nintendo...

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

That is so wrong. I'm not saying that we should go back to the NES's lack of saves, but that entirely defeats the point of playing a video game in the first place. Sometimes I worry about Nintendo...

It's going to be used for "NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii" and the feature is entirely OPTIONAL.

NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii is a DO NOT WANT for me.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

... Level auto-complete?

That seems to completely defeat the purpose... Nintendo had better step it up.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

On that note Nintendo is also saying that they have no need to take their games to the HD graphic level and that soon some wii games will complete the level for you when you pause it. I hate to admit it but nintendo is walking down a very unstable path after this year's E3

That's disgusting. Just plain disgusting. Whoever wants a game like that should just go rent a movie or watch a playthrough on YouTube. Not even the few code-loving kids I know will want to have the level beaten for them. I can't understand people who'd like that. I don't even like people giving me a hand in a short difficult section. The best experience of playing a game is watching the credits roll after you creamed the last boss and knowing that you beat the whole game yourself. Are today's casual/new gamers so bad that they have to have everything done for them? :blink: Seriously. Just when I thought I'd heard of the most pathetic "videogames" ever...

Sneakman

Sneakman

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
They really do seem to be losing the actual idea that WE; the players are the ones required to complete the games.

I also have to laugh at nintendos constant attempts to make the Wii remote more than it already is. After all the displays they have going, your just left with the thought of, "...wasn't it already supposed to do that?".

Now that they are also catering to the "High School Musical" and "Hannah Montanna" brand, we can only watch as they slowly bring about the console's death.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Now that they are also catering to the "High School Musical" and "Hannah Montanna" brand, we can only watch as they slowly bring about the console's death.

You forgot Dora the Explorer.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

That's disgusting. Just plain disgusting. Whoever wants a game like that should just go rent a movie or watch a playthrough on YouTube. Not even the few code-loving kids I know will want to have the level beaten for them. I can't understand people who'd like that. I don't even like people giving me a hand in a short difficult section. The best experience of playing a game is watching the credits roll after you creamed the last boss and knowing that you beat the whole game yourself. Are today's casual/new gamers so bad that they have to have everything done for them? ^_^ Seriously. Just when I thought I'd heard of the most pathetic "videogames" ever...

I agree wholeheartedly with the joy of wtching the credits. I love epic games like Sonic Adventure because when they end, it's like you've lived the life of the character, and you really affected the world in which they live. Thank goodness the feature is optional!

Though, watching a Mario game being played is MUCH better than the movie, so perhaps this is to appease those still scarred by the Goombas in the SUper Mario Brothers movie...eek.

I'm actually looking forward to New Super Mario Brothers on Wii. I lost my copy, and my firend might have taken it (we don't know!), so getting a snazzy Wii version with extras sounds good. *awaits torches and pitchforks*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Haven't seen Sony's motion wand thingy posted- http://www.ps3scene....-1244059845.php

Sure like to use this for Ghostbusters.. and Okami on the PS3 would be incredible

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
I dunno, guys, I'm a big Nintendo fan, and my Nintendo Power listed all the games they announced at E3, and I'm thouroughly excited...

Mario Galaxy 2, NSMBWii, Metroid, ZELDA (pees pants), GOLDEN SUN 3 (pees pants again), Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Sin and Punishment 2

Yeah, it's a lot of Mario games, but Mario's kinda their mascot...at least the games aren't S*@# like a certain hedgehog...except Sonic Unleashed. The regular Sonic sections of that were FUUUUUUUUUUUN on a bun!

While I didn't see Project Natal, I saw what Nintendo had to offer and I was pleased. The only other thing I wanted was that Kirby game that was announced like a million years ago for Wii; that looked funalicious.

...judging from what Nintendo Power said, the new Zelda is about the spirit of the Master Sword coming to life...odd, but intriguing.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I had a dream about a new Mario and Luigi game recently. I'm psychic ! :(

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

I dunno, guys, I'm a big Nintendo fan, and my Nintendo Power listed all the games they announced at E3, and I'm thouroughly excited...

Mario Galaxy 2, NSMBWii, Metroid, ZELDA (pees pants), GOLDEN SUN 3 (pees pants again), Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Sin and Punishment 2

Yeah, it's a lot of Mario games, but Mario's kinda their mascot...at least the games aren't S*@# like a certain hedgehog...except Sonic Unleashed. The regular Sonic sections of that were FUUUUUUUUUUUN on a bun!

While I didn't see Project Natal, I saw what Nintendo had to offer and I was pleased. The only other thing I wanted was that Kirby game that was announced like a million years ago for Wii; that looked funalicious.

...judging from what Nintendo Power said, the new Zelda is about the spirit of the Master Sword coming to life...odd, but intriguing.

Ooh, yeah, how did those escape notice? You sure the Zelda game isn't Spirit Tracks? And is the Metroid game going to be 1st-person shooter or a sidescroller?

Mario Galaxy 2...Gah...My brothers are going to go psycho and hog the Wii again. Another Mario game for my brothers to force me to play. Mario's okay, but I have way more fun playing NiGHTS, Klonoa, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon, etc.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
The metroid game looks like fun
hopefully they make the games decently difficult, they make the games too easy nowadays :(
I still remember the joy of when i was 5, playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 against my uncle (and winning :P )

as to the mario games. . .i just have no comment, i wait for the games to come out to comment them. occasionally they do have something fun

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
If you ask me, the best console out now is the
Spoiler

In all seriousness, fanboyism sucks. I like my Playstation 3 because I don't have to pay for internet play, and also get Final Fantasy VII and Blu-Ray on-demand. But, I respect the 360 and I enjoy the Wii as well.

Also, looking excited to Left 4 Dead 2.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Ooh, yeah, how did those escape notice? You sure the Zelda game isn't Spirit Tracks? And is the Metroid game going to be 1st-person shooter or a sidescroller?

Mario Galaxy 2...Gah...My brothers are going to go psycho and hog the Wii again. Another Mario game for my brothers to force me to play. Mario's okay, but I have way more fun playing NiGHTS, Klonoa, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon, etc.

They are talking about Zelda Wii.

Metroid is in third person with some 2.5D parts.

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

They are talking about Zelda Wii.

Metroid is in third person with some 2.5D parts.

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Wow, Metroid looks great! The graphics and everything! Finally, we're gonna see what that guy was like who says "Any objections, lady?" And it's not a 1st-person shooter, which is good for me b/c in those I can't get a good sense for where my virtual body is and often end up falling down pits because I miss-judged a jump...

Another console Zelda game, yes! This makes me very happy. I like Zelda games on my tv screen better than the little DS/GBA/whatever ones.
Thanks a bunch for the info, Jax. :rolleyes:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Wow, Metroid looks great! The graphics and everything! Finally, we're gonna see what that guy was like who says "Any objections, lady?" And it's not a 1st-person shooter, which is good for me b/c in those I can't get a good sense for where my virtual body is and often end up falling down pits because I miss-judged a jump...

Another console Zelda game, yes! This makes me very happy. I like Zelda games on my tv screen better than the little DS/GBA/whatever ones.
Thanks a bunch for the info, Jax. :rolleyes:

I agree 100%. Thanks Jax!

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
You guys are welcome.

The only info about Zelda Wii is that it's supposed to have a different and juding from it's poster it's going to have the Twilight Princess style, but that could just mean that it's Twilight Princess Link again.

Also it looks like the Fairy Queen (She was in WindWaker which takes place in the Adult Timeline while Twilight Princess took place in the child timeline) will be aiding him too (She looks to older than her Windwaker self if that is her, which means she existed earlier in the child timeline I guess).

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

You guys are welcome.

The only info about Zelda Wii is that it's supposed to have a different and juding from it's poster it's going to have the Twilight Princess style, but that could just mean that it's Twilight Princess Link again.

Also it looks like the Fairy Queen (She was in WindWaker which takes place in the Adult Timeline while Twilight Princess took place in the child timeline) will be aiding him too (She looks to older than her Windwaker self if that is her, which means she existed earlier in the child timeline I guess).

Actually, Miyamoto said that she has something to do with Link's sword, and if you look closely her belt-ish type thing looks like the Master Sword's hilt.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
LOL Miamoto was saying the Exects were just freaking out about the fact that they decided to show the poster.

in regards to the girl game discussion...
Dude, If it wasen't illegial I'd totally grab a paintball gun, go to the nearest Gamestop, and shoot the heck out of every last bleep-in copy of "Barbie in Swan lake". (And they say video games make us violent.... XP )
According to a study shown in the book "Grand Theft Childhood" (intresting book) Most Girls responded that they preferred non storyline-driven games such as the Sims and Mario games. The Game companys listened, and thus, that is where all thouse sissy games originated

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

Actually, Miyamoto said that she has something to do with Link's sword, and if you look closely her belt-ish type thing looks like the Master Sword's hilt.

Yeah...Thats why I said that she SEEMS to be the Fairy Queen...They look exactly alike (Just different timeline is all).

Let me look for pics. I'll just refer to her as the Fairy Queen for my sanity's sake.

Zelda Wii :

Posted Image

WindWaker Fairy Queen:

Posted Image

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
The head and colouring are similar, so it must be an older version of the Fairy Queen. That poses and interesting question, though- how can a fairy age? Perhaps it's a redesign?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users