Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Sounds good to me! Do you mind if we keep the bells? I have a thing for bells. :mellow:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Bells is fun. I enjoy them.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
I do too! Their son would look cute with bells, maybe tied by string to his horns.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Awwe! ^^ Adorable!
Sorry, i feel like i made Tori too powerful! Sorry!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Nah, don't worry. No biggie.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Mato is a cameo from my book that I'm writing.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
You kidding? I've got a book I'm writing about a skinny wimp who has to save the world accompainied by only his childhood bully and a princess. Now come on.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
No.
I'm writng a book about a man who is fighting a battle between the sides of his heart that are represented by the Fae of good and evil. He and his childhood friends get into a lot of trouble, he meets other men like himself, and ultimatly gives up hsi mortality to save the universes. :lol:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Yikes. Mine's not quite that epic.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
I don't know if you care, but here's a link to the first chapter of version 1.25...
http://www.nightsint...?showtopic=1636

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Not bad at all. I likey.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Wow... did the rp ended? Everything just went silent.

OH! You're all preped up for school? ^.^

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! Dailight and I were actually trying to figure out how to keep things going while Droiture is sleeping. I will post though to keep it moving. After the next post, I'm going to skip ahead a few days, so just prepare Ventro for that in the RP.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
SCHOOL STARTS ON WEDNESDAY DO NOT WANT O_O

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
I'm in school now, actually. It's study hall, the second day, for me. lol! ^^ Nothing to do! BORED! School is so EASY!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
We just started today, and I somehow managed to get all of the teachers my friends warned me against. :)

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! Yeah she did! Man, she got the teacher that I failed with, the tough math teacher, and the mean French teacher. XD I love my Digital Photo class! We get to use photoshop and I will definately let you guys see my work! I also have cooking. And 3 studies! XD wOOt!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Lucky little.... *strangles, steals your ID and schedule, runs*

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
XD *dies and comes back* Hey!...I guess this means I don't have to go to school! *grins* Though you look nothing like me. XP

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I'll cut the picture off my own ID and paste it on yours. IT WILL WORK.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
That's right! Ghetto arts and craft. All you need is staples and glue and tape. No one will never know it's been stolen.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lmao! At our school, they probably wouldn't notice.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Yup! So make it as crappy as you like XD! My school didn't notice either XD

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
Mine is all institutional and wierd. I hate Cliquettes and Jockos.

That would never work here.

Cool! I'm taking Comic Arts and Animation! We get to use a webcam to make an animated short, and we get to learn about the history of Manga!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Cool! I wish I can take a class like that. That would be awesome ^.^.

Well, I'm glad to see some happy faces from school. Well, I think I see happy faces o.O.

Wow... the story is getting very serious. Well, heads up for anyone around Ventro. I might add something to make the situation a little comical.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Nice.

Anyway, our school has 5000 angry, angry urban teenagers roaming it, and no one would notice one missing. And yes, I said 5000. As in FIVE THOUSAND. O__O I've been going there for damn near three years now and it still amazes me that they can jam that many angry children into one building and not expect something to explode.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Sounds like your school is a ticking time bomb.

*goes to Dalight's school and places a little clock at the side. When the clock rings, everyone in the school starts punching and fighting.*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
This actually happens. There's only so much time to get to the so few buses it sometimes becomes a massacre just to leave school. 1:59 the final bell rings and BAM! It becomes the set of Rocky V.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
LOL! You're school almost reminds me of this one anime where the whole school is a fighting school of different fighting styles. 5,000 is too much in a school. All it takes is one bomb threat and the whole school goes crazy.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
My school is less than 100 people, or maybe just a bit over.... Anyway, in Wisconsin, everything but Milwaukee, Madison, and GreenBay is small. Believe it or not, my city is in the top 10 biggest cities in Wisconsin. Of course, we do have two High Schools, on for each side of the Wiscnsin River, which runs through the center of town. I live on the East side, that's the old isde of town, but my school is only 5 years old.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Our school was built in the mid-sixties, I believe. 1965 or something.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
I did work with Photoshop today! *does a dance* It is wicked awesome and that class is so worth taking! You should so try to get it for a class next year, Dailight! So worth it!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
HEHEHEHE!!! Well, I see a happy face on their classes. Photoshop is Sweet!!!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I had it as a class last year, Ookami, and frankly I don't want to take it again. Fun class, but one you get bored with quickly.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Really? I didn't know you took digital photo last year. I, personally, do better with cameras than anything else so I love it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Yeah, I took both Dig. Photo and Dig. Img. Fun but hey. I'm done now.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
WOw! I like photography art. As long as none of the photos has me in it XD.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Yeah, photography works better for me than drawing and painting, though I love them all! I want photoshop at home but can't afford the program.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Oppps... It seems like I posted, but I didn't notice Dalight's post til after I posted. Give me a minute to edit a few things.

Edit1: Okay it's been done.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Yeah, I hate that. I kinda want to poke out that third eye of his! XD All those crazy extra eyes! I would poke out Wizeman's eyes too! I find it even funnier that they are in his hands!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users