Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
What happens when he scratches his butt? O__o

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
o.O....

Are you talking about if my character did something like that? Or are you refering to something else? O.o

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Well, I guess you or Wizeman, since you both have eyes in your hands. Lol! You have to wonder about how they do a number of various things! If they burned their hands on a pan, it must hurt their eyes! XD

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't know about Wizeman, but I do know how my character does somethings with his hands. Remember, he does wear gloves that cover his eyes completely on his hand. The only time he uses the eyes is if he took of the gloves to use Ideyan Drain so far. Overall, he could do normal things or hold stuff as long as he has his gloves on.

LOL! There was one skill where he could see with only his hands, but there was no situation in the rp that he had to use that skill. "Intelligents inform me" Where actually his hands detatch and the gloves create an opening for the eye to see. That skill is only used to spy and could be used for attack, but it leaves Ventro totally vulnerable. Without anyone protection, he cannot defend himself without his claws.

Overall, when it comes to seeing, he could see through his hands, but I think it makes a ghost like vision of what the hand eyes see. If he wants to see clearly, he had to close his eyes. If he doesn't want to see it, he covers it with the gloves.

Okay! I'm done with the explanation... somethings may change or be clearer once he's finalized.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Nice little extra. My character isn't as nearly as well rounded as Ventro. It's actually kinda sad cause I've had him so long.

I wish Cal could fly... I'm gonna add his last little secret soon, so look out!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Can't wait! Dailight and I were talking one day about how Droiture has so many health problems and I realized I wanted Kiera to be more...vaulnerable, as well. To be more realistic, you know? We came up with the idea that she had a severe issue with the heat. Just like I do. I can easily pass out if it gets to a certain heat. Also, she doesn't do well with running. Again, like me. I can't run for anything! I hate gym cause they make us run the track sometimes. So, that's all I guess. Oh! And for a little peek at our secret, we are talking of our characters problems for a very fun reason! And don't tell anyone about our future plans Dailight! :P That is all! So how is school so far? Anyone get what they didn't want?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Yeah. First lunch.

Tori is a very paranoid person, like me. I feel like I'm being picked on and such when I'm not. He also has a bit of a temper, and doesn't pay attention.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol, I noticed! I like Torias though, and I love the picture you have of him. I wish that I could draw. T_T I have great ideas but for some reason, my hand doesn't make them. Oh well! Photography will have to be my thing! I got first lunch too. There is no one ever there and I often sit alone. I also got piano 2 which I want to get out of.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
*blush* Thanks! I mean, seriously! I don't think my own art is actually that great!
I sit alone too. All my friends have 2nd lunch.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Are you kidding!? That pic you did of Torias is fantastic! I wish I could draw half as well as that! My friends do too. And by the way. I LOVE PHOTOSHOP! <3 I wish it didn't cost $700 though...

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I love Photoshop, too. Kinda sucks that it costs that much.
Thanks! I just got good by drawing alot. I used to be very bad.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
I should practice more, I'm just so impatient with it. It can get me so frustrated so I prefer to paint. It's easier for me.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
See, I'm AWFUL at painting and photogragphy, writing and drawing are my thing. I'm not that good yet. I drew that last year, he looks better now.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
I'm decent at writing but my mom got the amazing drawing skills in the family, I got nothing from her! NOTHING! My drawing and painting classes did nothing to even help. I think I'm just stupid with drawing. XD My real talent is with animals anyways. I guess that's all I need. You have any animals Torias?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Call me Tori, and yeah, I do. I've got a fat ol Basset Hound named Edna.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Alright...Tori. :P I like Basset Hounds. I have a chihuahua and he's mean!!! I am more of a cat person and we have a big fat kitty! <3 I also love reptiles and I have 4! Is Tori your real name?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
No. Jess is. Tori is kinda like my persona. Did you know Torias means reflection in latin?

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
I think you told us before but I can't remember. I love Kiera but she isn't my other half. Mara is mine. She drives my creative nature, without a doubt! *sigh* I wish it was earlier so I could go out and take pictures. I like your name, Jess. How did you come us with the name Torias?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I was browsing an ancient sonic site when I read that Shadow's name was supposed to be Torias. I thought, they weren't using it, so I was going to.
Tori is.... not my muse. That would be Mato...http://rosethornzero.deviantart.com/art/Colored-Mato-and-Jazlyn-86032949 The elf in this picture. Torias is just who I usually am in my dreams. Go figure.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Ohh, I see! Still very cool! When I finally get a drawing of Mara up, I'll let everyone see it. First I have to actually draw her. Man, I'm so lazy with actually getting to work. XP

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Me too. I may draw alot, but I barely ever post. ^_- I think the origin of the name steals from the coolness. What kind of Character is Mara?

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Character? I wouldn't use that word as much. She's more...well...I guess you could say my other personality. I don't much like putting it that way either. I wouldn't know how to put it. She's me but all the same she's someone else. But I did some research on her name and it was Nightmare in another language. Btw, she came to me with that name, I didn't give it to her. Anyways! She's my driving force while Devin is the exact opposite!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
^^ I like Devin! Oddly... that little heart-to-heart was kinda cool. I know what you mean. I hate to call Mato a character. He's real to me.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
:P Yeah, not many people know what I mean. But like you say, they are real! They are like family to me. Devin gets me into so much trouble! T_T I've learned to tune out his constant "Come on, just leave it till tomorrow!" attitude. But he is great for talking to, there's no doubt about that! He's brilliant but very lazy. XP So tell me more about Mato, what's he like?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Mato is an interesting man, to be sure. He's the voice that tells me never to give up, despite my constant procastination. H's kind of weepy though, and he likes to whine, but he's a very kind man. He's not my Logic, that's Basa, and my self indulgence is Dai. Jaye is my.... Intensity. He's my little fire. They're all great guys, you know.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
They sound like it! I only have the two but they conflict in nearly every way. I believe they do it one purpose. They don't get along so well and love to fight about everything. What do your guys look like?

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ookami! I finished with your character's drawing. I think you might like it, but I still have to do inking and coloring before I can put it up :P.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
I can't wait to see her! *Squee* I know she'll look great! Let me know when you have it all done!

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Well, they're all tall. Mato has blue green hair and violet eyes. Jaye has black hair, and ice blue eyes. Dai has gray hair with one orange stripe, and bright orange eyes.He also has ears and a tail(wolf). Basa has navy blue hair, dark brown eyes and huge black wings.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Mara is wolf as well but she in no human. She is on all fours and looks like any regular wolf. The only thing even remotely human about her is that she talks. Her fur is black, except for the small white patch on her chest and her eyes are yellow. Devin on the other hand is human. Stands on two legs and such. He has black hair as well and it reaches midway down his back. His eyes are a dark brown/black color and as far as height, he's just a little taller than me so I guess six feet at most. I'm not good with measurements.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
HEHEHE! Since the eye just developed on ventro's forehead, he couldn't control that one nor control what it sees XD.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
That eye, and Ventro apparently, are jerks! *looks down at chest and mumbles* I'm not flat chested. Dailight can tell you, I have huge boobs!...I do.... XD Stupid eye, making people look bad and blurry! XP

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
HAHAHA! Actually, it seems like there was a lot of things Ventro hasn't realized he's done til after he done it.
fyi: the pillow thing XD

There are a few times he can do things without realizing. Kinda like me when I can be rude without realizing it. I can be funny without realizing it. If I actully try to be rude or funny, I can't do it intentionally. Which is kinda odd about me o.O!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol, I do the same thing. I am a total b**** sometimes and I don't even seem to notice. I'm never very funny except to Dailight. XP She thinks the stupid things I say are funny. Cause she says them too! I know she hates when I say "Im a firein me lazor!" XD HAHAHA! I still love that!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Well, I really liked the Kiera.

Ventro is actually trying to be her friend atleast, but he's doing an aweful job at it apparently XD.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
No he isn't, she's just very hotheaded. XP Keep trying, you'll get somewhere, I'm sure!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Wow! Question actually makes sense........ How would you know if the cure is really the cure? Hmmm... might have to get a little creative with this one. Unless someone steps in or have a different plot idea then the ball.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol, I figured it made sense. I mean, they're the ones who gave Ven that mutating stuff so who knows what they're up to! *shifty eyes*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Well, it might explain what was going on in the colossium I did earlier. Til someone thinks up another plot. XD

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! No kidding! Well, either someone comes up with something else or we do something with what we have. XP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users