Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I know, but we had an early hair appointment (I got mines highlighted bright blonde) so I guess it was necessary

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Ooh, you went today to get your hair done. How does it look? Btw, I am starting a new RP, one just for fun, if you guys are interested! I haven't started the RP yet but you can read my planning for it and send me your character if you like it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
It looks great! It's got stripes of blonde in it! <3

I saw your new RP, Ookami, but I actually think that once school starts I'll have trouble even keeping up with this one.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
I know what you mean but since it's my RP it will be going at a much slower pace. It's fine if you don't feel like you would be able to keep up. If I don't get enough people to join I'll just close it down anyways.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Yeah, that's actually what happened with Revelations and THE HiDDEN iDEYA. I couldn't keep up. School had started and BAM! Suddenly I was eyeball-deep in homework.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
No kidding! I'm excited about going back this year since it's my last year! Did you get your schedule yet?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Yeah! I get to take French, Plant Growth & Animal Care, uh, and a bunch others. ^^

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
I got digital photography, 3 studies!, astronomy, and I got the History class I wanted!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
3 studies, are you kidding me? I didn't even get one!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
I know! I have 1 study semester 1 and 2 for semester 2 (lol!) but I think I need to give one of them up to take a second History class so I can graduate.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I'll trade! Your study for my US History II! I have Mr Owens this year!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Oh man, I wish you all the luck in the world! Mr. Owen's gives a rediculous amount of work! That I will definately have to help you with! Will your parents be ok with me being over all the time to help with your homework? I'm sure for something like that, they won't mind.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
They'll probably insist. As long as we're actually working on work and not just screwing around I'm sure they won't mind one little bit.

Mr Owens gives a lot of work? *groans* He was the one with the silly hat on St Patrick's day too. You know, the Cat in the Hat hat, only green?

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Yeah, I know. But his History class is the one I failed and have to retake to graduate. We'll both sit down together and get his work done first. He definatly gives the most out of any teacher I've had before.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Uuuuuuggghhhh....... *fail*

I liked Mrs A'Hearn. She was nice.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Well don't worry! I've had him before so I know how it works! I'll definately help you out with his stuff first! We'll do great this year!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Yaaaay! No more F's for this one! Yee!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Yay! No more for me either! This year will be a good one!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
*Does a l'il jig and dances to bad elevator music*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
LOL! Did I miss the party? Well, I say good luck going back to school. Everyone already started school here o.o. You're lucky.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Where are you that school's already started? School starts on Wednesday for us.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Sunshine Florida!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Florida was where I was born! I heard that school starts earlier there. I miss it. T_T And you didn't miss much of a party, just saying how we will help each other not fail this year. XP

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Nice! Two heads are better than one!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol, let's hope so when it comes to us. XD It would be horrible if it turned out we ended up ruining each other instead.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Shhh! You'll jinx us! *begins chanting countercurse*

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! Right, sorry, sorry! But we'll do fine!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
We'd better..... *glare* Goin'.... *hic* Jinxin' us all up in the *hic* school time.... *hic* Gonna need some more.... *hic* magic now.... *hic*

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
*blinks* XD Hicupps! No worries, we'll do great!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I was making a joke. I was supposed to be the drunken paranoiac you see at all the major bars.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! That would make more sense then.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Yeah, you know, right? That one crazy guy who hasn't even drunken anything yet and he's flailing around slobbering on everyone going, "THE ALIENS WILL COME AND PROBE US!" while you just stare at him and laugh.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lmao! Yeah, I know that guy! And you always want to stay out of their way as you might get knocked out by his flailing.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Oooooh, Droiture liiiiiiiiiikes yoooooooou..... ^^ He's very blunt, too.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! So I noticed! Ohhhh it will be so fun seeing the waking world!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
. . . . .Why do I now have a piece of paper in front of me, designing their child? Gah! *crumples up paper and tosses it at wall*

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
LMAO! You so should! WE so should!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I'm not quite done drawing him yet but he's got little spiral horns, tattoos, and a tail. <3

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Their kid will be interesting to see come to life!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I'm thinking red, blue, and purple for his color scheme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users