Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
*scratches head* No one that I know of in our rp thinks you're a problem...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Who said you were a problem, Ventro? No one said anything! You're coming back or we'll drag you back with rope and sticks! XD Just kidding.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
*speaks from the mist* o.O... you can't capture a ghost in the mist with sticks and rope you know...

I guess there was a misunderstanding on my part. Sorry! I'll come back in... Just let me kill a few ghosts in this game.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Ok. So sorry I made you feel like a problem. Forgiveth meh?

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
It's okay! I forgive you. It wasn't your fault.

I see okami is cooking up a plot I see. :lol:

Edit one: OH I just read about you two going to the theme park. Did you go to 6 flags. I never been on the superman rollercoaster. Rollar costers are great. You should try bushgardens in tampa florida. I rode on shiekra. Put you up way up high, give you a 4 minute embrace, then drop you 90 degrees down.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
I actually went there as well! Now that was some roller coaster! Yeah, we went to six flags! It was pretty cool and I sooo wish we had pics to show! Dailight actually went on the Superman with me! XD I dragged her but she did awesome! But like you said, they really drop you on Shiekra! And I'm coming up with a plot twist am I? *strokes chin and smirks*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Are you truly cooking up a plot, Ookami? Hmm? Why wasn't I informed of this?

I know where you liiiiiiiive....... O_o Ooooooplz.

Just kidding. ^^ I wanna see how this all plans out.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! XD I may be coming up with somethin! And you know where I live!? o.O Oh no! *runs screaming* XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I may not, but the ninjas do. The ninjas know where we all live. >.>....<.<...>.>....*runs*

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
geez... and I thought the most feared will be the government.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Nope, it's ninjas! But I have a solution!
Posted Image

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
LOL!!!! Is that an actual sign or a Photoshop?

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Not sure, I found it last week. XP It was funny so I saved it! No ninjas!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Ninjas are cool though.... :lol:

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Is it all right if I get a bit into TORiAS' slightly complicated history?
Malak isn't a Nightmaren or a Dreamer, he's an Otherworldlybeing. He comes from a place called "The Center," which is comprised of a Council of Nine neutral beings. Calidio, TORiAS' other identity, is thier run away leader disguided as a Nightmaren.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Ooh, a plot twist. Yay. Perfectly all right. It adds to the drama. Right now Droiture isn't going to be doing much anyway, considering he's trapped under eight tons of rock with four broken limbs.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro is probably going to try to assist anyone in trouble. Which seems like everyone is o.O dang...

Edit 1: Wow... I'm actually getting confused...o.O

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! My guy is beating the hell out of Kiera. @_@ Damn Jackle and Reala, the two of them are so lazy!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Well, Jackle can stand to get off his ass, but Reala is still incapacitated due to one particularly angsty teenage boy with a scythe.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Narrator:

Oh no it seems like our heroes are in a jam. Droiture is stuck in a pile of rubble, Kiera is getting kicked by a strange unknown nightmaren. Sil is never to be found and Ventro lost track with his friends. Will someone save Kiera and Droiture in time before they meet their final end.

Next time on the next episode of Eye of the Storm.

:End Narration

Beautiful guys! Dinomite!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! I like how this is going. XP

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Director: CUT!

*Droiture drags himself out from the pile*

Droiture: Where's my coffee?

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera: XP *dies from exaustion* I'll be in my trailer!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture lieks j00 Keira...... ! Ish lurve in t3h aer? NO 1 NOES!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lmao! XD Yay! I ish likeded! wOOt! Ok, that's getting annoying. XP I will tries not to die!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Hurry up, Droiture's heart thingy just crapped out. WE WILL SURVIVE! Whoo hoo hoo, We will survive! *singing loudly and off key*

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
*looks around and grins stupidly* She's lost it.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
*Ventro walks by dancing to the music he was listening to on his earphones.*

Ventro: Do Do Dooo DoDoDo DOOOO!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera: I bequieth, a boot to the head! *throws boot to hit Ventro* HAHAHA!

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro: What the...? *He looked at Kiera* You Rotten....

*Ventro threw the shoe back, but it accidentally hit Droiture*

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera: Boot to the head! *bursts into laughter at Droiture getting hit*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Sorry if I post sporadically. I'm at my grandpa's house right now and his internet SUCKS. I'm hooked up to an ethernet cable right now but my cousin Alyssa is stealing all my inty speed.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! That's why you posted the same thing twice!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
I've already threatened to go ninja on her ass, but you know how kids are XDDDDD

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! Yep! But nothing like this! Boot to the head! *throws boot at Dailight*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Ok, quit it. No more boots. I'm angry at my internet. Very angry. This internet won't like me when I'm angry.

DAiLiGHT SMASH!!!! RAAAR!

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
XD Run internet! You made her mad! *hides*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Actually, it's working again now. However, I have to disappear soon because Grandma wants us in bed by ten.

Being me, who's stayed up 'till four in the morning every day of summer vacation.....

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
:blink: Oh great Dalight turned into the she hulk! Everybody run! *run for the hills*

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Lol! In bed at ten, awww! *pouts*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users