Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New minigame on JoD's game site

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Link Challenge, mouse control, no Drill Dash
http://www.sega.com/...mp;lpos=hp_news

Credit to ShadiWulf at Sega forum, reposting here

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
just played this - quite addictive even though its pretty easy. high score table doesnt seem to work though!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Ahahah oh man awesome XD

*hand cramp*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
* in response to scores are broke*

I know.. lol, silly Sega web people. Maybe it's cuz it's brand new?

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
awwww - i thought if i got on there quick enough, I could revel in being top of the table until everyone else catches on!! - lol!!

(well - im claiming the top spot with 385 until they fix it!)

Mayura

Mayura

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Totally cute and so awesome. Thanks for the link =D

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Scary how that works better than the Wii's "mindsight" when it's the same concept...

I should try this on my Wii when I have time later.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Pretty fun. I would have had more than 200 but some stupid telemarketer called. The coincidental part of all this is that I have Wii mouse cursor.

UPDATE: WOOOO 190. I suck.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
298. Too bad the score list doesn't work.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
My computer is too slow. Won't load it. *phail*

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
Very fun XD. I'm on a touchpad tho, so I didn't do too well (76 links...).

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
422 Links. I'ma go play Christmas NiGHTS now and go for 1000+.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
omigosh, I see now how you guys are getting such high links.. the game moved like a slug at work. At my home connection, with my
Wacom pen this is like butter in comparison.. creamy delicious butter

SCORES ARE NOW WORKING YAY

*matches TRAViS

::NiGHTS::lover

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
OwO *puts link on favorites* MUST PLAY!!!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Anyone else getting crashing problems?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Fun, but ubelieveably easy to get highscores in. my top score is 160, but I'm presuming that everyone who played it is probably a poster on here.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

*matches TRAViS

You brought this on yourself. 450. Go check the scores. :)

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Mweh, I'm in 5th nao. D: *goes to bed* I was a very proud 2nd earlier today, though. ^-^

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

You brought this on yourself. 450. Go check the scores. :)

yoo bast.ard!

Woah.. this Nak person is getting over 500..

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Yeah - i dunno how someone is gettin over 500.

Still - CBB (thats me) is prepared to smash that record - even if it takes all day!

7th was the highest on the table I got earlier.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
.....someone has no life if they're pulling off scores in the 530 range. Either that or Nak is short for Yuji Naka and he's kicking all our arses like he deserves to :)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
This is really neat! Thanks for the link!! ^_^

236 links....... I'm horrible at this. >_< Stupid touchpad mouse! >=O

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
AWESOME GAME! My top score:

76 links.

I win the prize for most failed on the JoD minigame!:)

EDIT: maybe I should play with my drawing tablet...

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Bah, i need to get my wireless mouse. Using a macbook trackpad isnt thats smooth with this nifty game. Maybe they will make one for each level. :) That'd be awesome. I do think it awkward that they release this almost 4 months after the initial release, what could sega be planning...oh i know, in the famous words of Gir, DOOM!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

.....someone has no life if they're pulling off scores in the 530 range. Either that or Nak is short for Yuji Naka and he's kicking all our arses like he deserves to -_-

You know that's a good theory. I was sitting here for about a minute just wondering who the *bleep* is Nak?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I think the coolest thing is that you can actualy DO paraloops XD

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
I got 323 links yesterday (I think), but when I tried to enter my score the page was glitched.
Ah well, all the more reason to beat my original score! -_-

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
270 Links! ^o^.... I'm going to try again! XD How do people manage to get over 500?!... I'll keep trying and try with my tablet, then see if I can play it on the Wii. XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
... question that didn't strike me until just now... can you do drill dash to speed up? I keep phailing because of the gaps between items XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
The only way to gain speed is to move your mouse far from NiGHTS..

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
What a brilliant game and it really makes you concentrate to try and get a high score. :(

I kind of imagine the octopus running away to meet his octopus lady friend while doing the links. :)

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
Tried it for the first time today. I love it! Really fun, really easy, really addictive. XD

My top link score so far is 427 I think. By now that isn't good enough to make the top 20! MUST WORK HARDER!

*goes back to play some more before class starts*

segastudioUSA

segastudioUSA

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Takashi Iizuka, Sega Studio USA, Animation, San Francisco.
I looked at the credits and it said the field art was contributed by Sonic Team US themselves. Lol.
But I guess that makes sense since they work in the same building as SOA.

The thing I didn't like was how stiff NiGHTS animation was in that mini-game. I wish some of the programmers from Sonic Team contributed to that mini-game.............though they're probably busy contributing to Sonic Unleashed since it's a worldwide project right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users