Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
The ambulance went over a bump, jostling everyone in it. "Bell station hospital!" the driver announced. Sam sighed with relif. yes, they made it.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel smiled. "So... now what?" She asked brightly, her shockingly green eyes showing a cutesy mix of confusion and curiosity.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"They..uh...make you feel better" Dani said, sounding calm.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
2 hours and one shocked nightmaren later, Engel sat in the waiting room with a thin cast around her leg. Grahm stuck out his tounge as he scribbled his name on the cast in red sharpie. "G. R. A. H. M!" He said proudly, spelling out his name. Sam thought. they needed to get away from her mom and talk things out, but where....?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel squirmed in her bed, trying vainly to scratch at her leg. "It itches!" She complained, scrabbling at the cast with her short fingernails.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"stop moving!" Grahm protested. "I'm trying to draw a picture on it!" Sam took the Sharpie from him. "Oh Grahm, your such a child!" She said, leaning over to sign her name.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape chuckled at Grahm. "Dont worry, the itching will wear off after a while!" Dani said trying to comfort her.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Do all humans-er.. people have to itch like this when they break a bone?" Engel asked, still squirming her leg around, trying to somehow make it un-itch itself.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"I don't know, I've never broken a bone before..." "well, I've gotta go!" Sam's mom said. "Bye, kids! See you later, Sam!" The door made a slight thump as it closed. "Okay, now what?" Sam asked. "now you give me the marker back!" Grahm said. "No, not that!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Oh, Sam, let him have the marker. He's having fun." Engel said. "And it's my cast, anyway, and honestly, I don't care what goes on it." She shrugged.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape laughed at Grahm again. "We can go to my place, my parents are on a buisness trip." Dani suggested

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam laughed and gave Grahm the sharpie back. He knelt and continued on his doodle of a stick figure with a jester hat. "Alright." Sam said. "My dad's actually taking a class in Duluth right now, so we don't have to worry. I'm ready. Well, as long as Engel is."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I'm ready to get out of this place. It reeks of sick and medicine. Yuck!" Engel stuck her tongue out, the top of which was actually tinted blue.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Alright...do we need a wheelchair?" Dani asked "Or crutches?"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"I estimate just crutches" Sam said. "Alright Grahm, you done?" "Yup!" Grahm smiled brightly. "Best peice o' art i've ever did!" Sam examined the squiggly sketch of the stick figure with nightmaren horns, strands of hair and a smiling face next the Grahms name. "Aw....."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel managed to stand up on her own by using the bed post as a helper. She kept her leg up behind her so it wouldn't knock around.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Ok, lets go then!" Dani and Grape started heading out the door.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel hopped along behind them. "Wait for me!" She said, hopping on one leg.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam handed Engel some crutches that had been occupying the corner and guided her out. "We'rrrrreee OFF to see the wizard, The wonderful Wizard of ODD!" Grahm sang, partally remembering the song Sam had taught him when she was 6.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I think Stephen once mentioned it as being the Wizard of Oz, my friend." Engel said, giggling.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"The Lizard of Oz?"
"No, The Wizard of Oz, Grahm!" Engel and Sam laughed
"oh..." Grahm said. he switched songs. "Seventy FIVE trombones in the big parade!....."
Sam glanced at Engel and shrugged. "He's one of my best friends, wadda gonna do?" Sam smiled.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I suppose." Engel said quietly, slipping back into one of her depression spells.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam partally understood. "what was stephen like?" She asked quietly, treading carefully on the subject.

"Trouble with a capital T and that rhymes with G and that stands for pool!!"

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Alright...here we are.." Dani's house was actually an apartment on the second story of a large building. She took out her key, unlocked the door, and walked in. It was a bit messy, but livable. She led them to her room, with light green walls, and purple curtains. Plushes were everywhere, drawings were scattered on her desk, and her bed was hardly made. It had blue sheets and a purple comforter. "Well...here it is!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Back in Nightopia, Yori and Youko were on the run from the Marens who were chasing them relentlessly.

"Where are the others??" Youko asked, then sniffed the air, "I haven't caught a whiff of them!"

Yori asked, "Have they gone to another part of Nightopia?"

"I'm not sure, but...I have a bad feeling that if those Marens find us, then..." Youko sadly looked at Yori, fearing she would loose him, her one true love. He changed her, and she wouldn't bear to loose him, her mate. She wrapped her tails tightly around his as the kitsunes were unaware that a pair of Goodles swooped down at them with their claws outstretched. Yori and Youko then cried out as the Goodles snatched them in their talons and carried them away to Nightmare.

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Immediately, the Goodles cried out and dropped the two kitsunes. In between the two, there was a black figure chomping down on one Goodle, and impaling the other with his tail. Paranoia had returned. Chewing on the one Goodle, he continued to bite and bite while the knife at the tip of his tail was still impaled in the other.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Yori and Youko landed into a lake and swam their way to shore. They both panted and looked at Paranoia attacked the Goodles.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam laughed "its cleaner then my room!"
Grahm picked up on of the drawings, pitching it between his thumb and fore-finger, and narrowed his eyes as he looked it over. Geez, shes a WAY better artist then me... he thought, thinking back to the drawing he had done on Engels cast. But then he smiled. On the sheet was a picture of Grape. He pocketed the drawing (for he diden't know any better to ask) And walked over to the window.
"This world is so confusing!" he mused, pulling back the curtain. "HEY! Dani, how'd we get so high up without FLYING?!?!" He cried, amazed.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
There was a knock on the door of Dani's room....
*Knock Knock*
"Can we come in?" A voice asked ", Don't be afraid, it's just us, ViXEN and TORiAS..."
TORi had track them from the hospital, and he had found a famillar face. That of Sam. He and ViXEn had folled them to this place.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Everybody down there looks like ANTS!!"
"Grahm, Shush!"
"TORiAS, Is it really you?"
They let Grahm and ViXEN in. "Boy, you two shure look different!" Sam said, looking over them

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Stephen was so kind. Nice, but sad. His mom was ill. She died, you know. That's when he left." Engel replied to Sam's question, finally, after thinking about her response for a while.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Gee..." Sam said. she looked down at her shoes, not sure what to say. "Well.... I have Grahm, but ya know...If you ever need to borrow a Dreamer...." Sam Snapped her face back up to look at Engel. "Not that I don't want you to forget about Stephen...." She said

Grahm had somehow managed to open the window
"HULLO, ANTS!" he yelled

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Good God, Grahm, get off of there! Do you want the whole world to notice we're not from here?" Engel snapped suddenly, her eyes taking on a golden tint.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"hey, Sam, Lets dualize and fly over the city!" Grahm cried. He run straight twards sam, but instead of dualizing, Sam just bounced off him, and they both hit the floor

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"This is the Waking World! You can't Dualize here!" Engel said, still in her irritated, snappy mode.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape was laughing hysterically while Dani sighed.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel stiffened. Suddenly her entire mind-set was an angry swirling torrent of misery and downright emo-ness. Emosity? She didn't quite know the term, but she suddenly decided she hated the Waking World and wanted to go back to find Paranoia. However, she didn't know how to get back.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam's temper flared as well. "Grahm, will you stop messing around and focus on the problem here?!" She cried, her face red. Grahm shrunk into one of the corners, dumbfounded. Sam had never yelled at him before. "I'm sorry..." he squeaked

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw,play video games and listen to music! This is my OC,Kei... Kei:*Waves* Hi! My fanmaren,ViXEN... ViXEN:Hi there!^^ and theres a whole bunch of em' I want to introduce...but I don't think I have enough space. XD<br /><br />My favorite games:NiGHTS,Devil May Cry 1-3,Psychonauts(PS2),Paper Mario:TTYD,Super Paper Mario,Golden Sun,Viewtiful Joe 1&amp;2,Kingdom Hearts 1,CoM and 2,Shadow of the Collossus,Crash Twinsanity/Tag Team Racing,Armored Core,Custom Robo(GC),Pokemon,Phantasy Star Online/Universe,Monster Hunter.
ViXEN placed a hand on Sam's shoulder. "Hey,take it easy on him,Sam. Its his first time in the Waking...mine as well..."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"It's a lot of people's first time in the Waking. And I can tell you, it's not as nice as I thought it would be." Engel said sadly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users