Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Yori?" Engel asked, just verifying if that was indeed his name.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Yori turned to Engel, "Yes, that's my name."

Youko rubbed her head against Yori's head and the black kitsune did the same.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Aw, cute." Engel squeaked, reaching out to pet the little kitsunes on the head. She loved cute, fuzzy things.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko allowed Engel to pet her.

Yori did also.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Dani looked down. "Hey! I have an idea! Lets look for mepians!" Grape sat up, and her face was lightened. "Okay..." "Alright, whoever gets more Mepians wins! Ready....Go!" Grape and Dani ran in opposite directions.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Ee! You're just so cute." Engel noticed there was another Maren coming for them. "But life is more important that cute. Run!" Engel ran.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Yori and Youko ran away from the Marens with Engel.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel flew up and landed again on the top of a desolate cliff. "I.... This cliff...." Engel suddenly gained a burst of speed and flew away, without another word. Tears and coins were the only markers to her path.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"Engel, wait!" Youko called, flying after Engel with Yori.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel came to a sputtering stop in a desolate wasteland of a DreamScape. She looked at the sky. "Even though I've found him again.... It still feels wrong somehow. All wrong." Engel stood there, singing at the sky. Singing her song.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Yori and Youko saw Engel and heard her singing. They were lulled by her voice and floated over to her.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I wear these scars for a dying world
Embers fade away among the scarlet flame
I always grew up sorta different
Never got how to be the same
I wear these scars for a dying ember
A world that never saw the forest for the goddamned trees
If God could remember why I'm put here
Then perhaps it's time we went our seperate ways..."

She sang, tears falling to the earth. Wherever a tear fell on the bare dirt, the grass turned a light, rich green again.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Yori and Youko rested beside Engel, their three tails curled around each other and the kitsunes tenderly nuzzled their heads.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Dani ran and found herself at the cliff. She listened to Engel's meaningful words, and was hypnotized.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"In my head I don't regret what I would've done
Had I been let alone another day
But thaat same head brings me to that someone
Who no longer saves me from the flames
I'm consumed by my own desire
A life to live and a place to stay
But sadly this bittersweet reunion
Cannot last yet another day..."

Engel finished her song and raised her hands to the sky. Slowly, she began to disappear. She was taking herself to the Waking world, where she hoped to find a true home.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Engel!" Dani fell off the cliff reaching for her. Grape caught her "Shes...gone..." Dani said.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel fell from the sky in the middle of a bustling city. No one even spared a glance towards her, as they were all too busy with their own lives. She shivered and shook, and wished that she'd grabbed someone else to travel with her.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko opened her eyes and noticed Engel was gone, she only had Yori as her company for now. Sighing, the red kitsune laid her head next to Yori's to resume her rest.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel struggled to her feet and immediately bumped into someone. He rudely shouted at her and pushed her back down. She stumbled and backed into someone else. She found herself in the middle of a ring of thugs, and they all converged on her.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Still in the corners of Spring Valley, the horde of Marens rested after their encounter with their enemies. Yori and Youko was in the distance, watching them deviously.

"21, 22, 23..." Yori counted the Marens.

Youko asked, "So, Yori, do you have any suggestions?"

Yori still counted, "36, 37, 38..."

Youko sighed, "Just because you're a kitsune, doesn't mean you have to add everything up."

"I was just calculating." Yori responded, turning to Youko.

"And?" Youko asked.

"There's too many." Yori responded, looking at the horde of Marens, "If we attack them, we could kill a dozen of them, but they'll attack back."

Yori sighed and looked to the sky, "Unreasonable things, Marens..."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
"hey! Leave that thing alone Michal!" A voice shouted behind Engel. A blond girl emerged, pushing two of the thugs away. "Why if it isen't li'l srawnry sckethey!" The boy, midhal sneered. "The names Sam, stupid. Now leave that thing alone!"

"C'mon, Get!" Grahm shouted, sending the Goodle on its way. "Hey, wheres Engel?" he shouted to the others.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel heard a voice. "S-Sam?" She whimpered, as the thugs had beaten her down and left her injured and bruised. "I don't think I like the Waking World..." She began to cry.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
"I don't know!" Youko said to Grahm, looking up at him, "She disappeared when we last saw her!"

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"hey, hey, It's okay...." The girl said, helping Engel up. "You seem familer.. are you a cosplayer or something?"
suddenly, something clicked in Sam's head. "Wait! why am I here?!" she shouted, looking at her hands. "But... I was just in Nightopia a second ago!!"

"Sam seems to have dissapeared too....." Grahm said.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"You don't remember me? I'm Engel!" Engel said. Engel tried to put weight on her right leg but failed. It was broken.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Sorry Engel..." Sam helped her up onto her good leg. "We can ponder why I'm here later. Right now, let's get back to my house and fix you up"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
Youko snucked towards a Shleep who was resting with its comrades. She leapt at it with sharp fangs and grabbed its neck, then dragged it back to where Yori was and quickly ended the Shleep's life before it could cry out an alarm. The kitsunes happily started eating the Shleep, their tails curled around each other in a loving way.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Who were those horrible people?" Engel asked, looking briefly over her shoulder in the direction of where the thugs were.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Michal, George, and Brandon. But in my terms, there just a bunch of Dodos." Sam said, guiding Engel down the icey street in the opposite direction. "I've had quite a few run-ins with them. there all on the football team, and there second favorite hobby to football is making fun of nerds and quiet types like me." They had arrived at a train station. "C'mon. we can take the light rail to my district" Sam said. "You also might know of it as a train." she added

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Grape and Dani sat under the tree again. "Well, Engel went to the waking world, and Sam is missing!" Grape said "I should wake up and look for them, We dont want them to set hurt or something." Grape nodded. Dani started walking. "Wait! Let me come with you!" Grape has been to the waking world before. "Fine...But dont cause too much attention!" They walked through the door. Grape's hair was the same, but in a ponytail. Her beads were smaller, too. Her halo, wings, and tail were gone, and she wore a purple hoodie with a blue undershirt, a red belt, and jeans.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I've heard Steve talk about a 'train' before. They're the big, long machines that move fast and take you to general areas, correct?" Engel asked, still wincing every time she accidentally knocked her leg into something.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"yup!" Sam said. a honk was heard in the early morning twighlight. "heres our train!" The yellow, sub sandwitch-like train pulled in. It was still early in the morning, but the early-bird commuters were already starting to occupy the station. "don't be scared, Engel" Sam reassured as she guided her onto one of the cusioned seats. "It's a short ride..."

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Dani and Grape were coincidentally walking by the Train station when the found them. "Dani! Come on!" Grape pulled her "But we dont have tickets!" They entered the cabin and Grape said to them "We found you!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
TORiAS stood, in his new, human, body....
ViSiON told him ", You need to wake up, and go home, you've done enogh damage in these peoples's lives."

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw,play video games and listen to music! This is my OC,Kei... Kei:*Waves* Hi! My fanmaren,ViXEN... ViXEN:Hi there!^^ and theres a whole bunch of em' I want to introduce...but I don't think I have enough space. XD<br /><br />My favorite games:NiGHTS,Devil May Cry 1-3,Psychonauts(PS2),Paper Mario:TTYD,Super Paper Mario,Golden Sun,Viewtiful Joe 1&amp;2,Kingdom Hearts 1,CoM and 2,Shadow of the Collossus,Crash Twinsanity/Tag Team Racing,Armored Core,Custom Robo(GC),Pokemon,Phantasy Star Online/Universe,Monster Hunter.
ViXEN snapped out of her trance of deep tought and looked around. Everyone was gone. She looked at the door that was a few feet next to her...'They said this door led to the world of the Waking,right?' She stood up,looking at the door nervously. 'This is where TORi and the gang are,right?' She didn't want to stay here alone...it was boring without them and she was afraid of one of her friends getting hurt. She opened the door and went through.

ViXEN fell to the ground in front of her,and scraped her cheek on the grainy asphalt. "OW!" She proped herself up on the wall and looked at herself. The first thing she noticed was that she had wrists. She found that odd for some reason. Her clothes had also changed. She had a blue denim jacket with gold trim,a white shirt with a 3-golden diamond pattern on them,blue jeans,gold-colored Converse shoes,a black choker with her moon-shaped jewel on it,but still had her white gloves. "...I'm a...human?" She wiped the blood off of her cheek and stood up. "...TORiAS? Grape? Sam? ...Anyone?" She called out.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Engel...Why did you go away? We were scared!!" Dani told her as they sat in the seats next to them. "Yeah... sometimes the waking world isnt the best to go to alone..." Grape added.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
A boy with his bright red hair in a loose pony tail, and violet eyes pulled up the girl.
"ViX... Is that you?It's me, TORi, but call me Jess here."

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw,play video games and listen to music! This is my OC,Kei... Kei:*Waves* Hi! My fanmaren,ViXEN... ViXEN:Hi there!^^ and theres a whole bunch of em' I want to introduce...but I don't think I have enough space. XD<br /><br />My favorite games:NiGHTS,Devil May Cry 1-3,Psychonauts(PS2),Paper Mario:TTYD,Super Paper Mario,Golden Sun,Viewtiful Joe 1&amp;2,Kingdom Hearts 1,CoM and 2,Shadow of the Collossus,Crash Twinsanity/Tag Team Racing,Armored Core,Custom Robo(GC),Pokemon,Phantasy Star Online/Universe,Monster Hunter.
ViXEN was startled at first but then hugged TORiAS/Jess. She let go,then smiled awkwardly. She blushed as her gem glowed a faint pink. "...I...erm...missed you,TO-uh,Jess..." Her gem started to turn into a more pastel pink.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
"No Prob, ViX. Welcome to Earth..."

ViXEN

ViXEN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
ViXEN looked around her. "This place sure is diffrent from Nightopia..." A honking car passed by. "...And louder,too..." ViXEN covered her ears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users