Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

• Please log in to reply
1750 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Engel winced at the group. "I'm sorry I left. I thought I could finally find a proper home here. Nightopia was never a home to me, only a dwelling. I never felt like I belonged." Engel explained sadly, still balancing on her one good leg.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
"It's Ok..." Sam Said. "Approching turtle park station!" A scratchey voice said over the PA. "Guess I was right about that short Trip!" Sam said. The doors slid open and faceing them was a human roughly Sam's age and heighth with Brown-red hair, blue jeans, nikes, and a Green windbreaker. "Grahm?!" Sam said, guiding Engel onto the platform. "How the heck did you get here!?" "The same way ViXEN and TORiAS did." he replied simply. "Great...."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Hello." Engel said to Grahm politely before promptly wobbling over and falling backwards right onto the tracks. "Ouch!" Engel cried from below, as her left foot was dangerously close to the electrified third rail.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Engel!" Sam Yelled "Whatever you do, DON'T MOVE!!!" By now, the sun was promply up by now, and the station was filled with commuters. "I have a cell phone" A nearby observer in a black suit and sky blue tie said "I'm calling 911!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Why not? What happens if I move?" Engel asked, but did as she was told and didn't move.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Is this girl an idiot?!" exclamed one man near Sam. "She lives in the city for gosh darn sakes!" "Oh, Uh...." Grahm said, trying to cover for the others. "shes from spring valley!" "Never heard of it!" a women in a violet suit said. "Is it a city nearby or something?" "Of course not, stupid!" Grahm replied "It's in Nig-" "-Nebraska!" Sam said, shuting Grahm up with a slap of her hand over his mouth. "Yah know... farm countrey...."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel blinked. She was still not moving, waiting for something to happen. She was beginning to get frightened with lots of these humans staring at her as if she were some sort of freak. Well, she was oddly-dressed (still in her Maren attire), but she still didn't see the big deal.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Engel, DON'T TOUCH that third rail! It'll electracute you!"
"Samh, wherphs nebgraphasa?" Grahm asked while Sam still had her hand clamped over his mouth. "Shush!" Sam said. The sound of Sirens was heard in the distance.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel didn't know the meaning of "third rail", but she knew what "electrocute" was, and she didn't want that kind of energy coursing through her. She froze up even more than was seemingly possible, trying to keep her limbs away from the brightly-striped rail. She squeaked in fear.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
"Engel..Calm down...We are going to get you out!" Dani was slightly panicking.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
two police cars pulled in adjent to the station and two officers, a man and a women, stepped onto the platform. "Move aside, move aside..." One of them said, makeing there way through the crowd. Sam caught sight of the squadren number on the cars. "oh no....." Sam said, letting go of Grahm, who looked where Sam was looking "Whats so bad about the number 303?" he asked. "My mom's an officer." Sam moaned. "And thats her squadren!""And thats bad because....?" "Sam?!" the women officer exclaimed "What are you doing here?!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel was getting a little scared at all the attention. "Don't worry about me, I'm okay..." She tried to say, darting her jester-hat-clad head back and forth, coins falling from her hair and clattering loudly on the rails, some even hitting the third rail and immediately melting from the intense voltage.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Ooooooo, Sam's in troub-" Grape said, but was hit in the stomach by Dani's elbow before she could finish. "Uh-oh..." Dani saw the headlights of the next train.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel noticed the lights too. "Sam!" She called frightenedly. "There's a monster!" Because Engel couldn't see the train, only the headlights, she assumed it was some type of giant Nightmaren bug come to kill her. She was shaking all over, which only served to terrify some of the officers, as she was shaking too close to the rail to possibly be safe. Plus, now her broken leg served to put her in extreme pain, which, coupled with her fear, made poor Engel a very miserable Maren.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam's mom quickley bekoned to her partner and reached down into the tracks. "Grab our hands!" Sam's mom cried. "Engel! do what she says! you can trust her!" Sam hollered. "C'mon little girl" the other officer urged

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
That train was coming closer, closer, and making Dani extremely anxious.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel finally got her wits about her and grabbed the hands of the officers above, being careful not to touch the thirf rail, as that would surely spell her death. She held on fiercely, and her hat flew off her head at the last second, revealing a draped string of pearls on her head underneath, but she didn't care. All she cared about was getting out of that pit and back onto safe ground before the train ran her over.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Grahm managed to grab Engels hat as the officers lifted her up. "Good work, John." "You too, Kris." As the officers complemented each other, Sam held onto Engel to keep her balenced. "Mom, she broke her leg, we need to take her to the hospital." "You mean WE as in John and I, Sam" "What?!" Sam moaned "Mom, shes my friend!" "First you need to explain to me why you were out at the train station with someone I've never seen before at 7 on a saturday?" Sam's mom asked. Sam sighed. "Mom, can we just-" Kris interupped her daughter. "you can tell me on the ride there." she said, and gestured to the rest of the maren/dreamer group "And there coming with us."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel's lips were quivering in fear. "Oh God...." She whimpered. Now there were paramedics and people in uniforms everywhere. All over her. If only I'd kept my balance instead of tripping like an idiot.... She chided herself.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Engel, don't be scared..." Grahm said, straining to not tremble from fright. "As long as we're with Sam and Dani, we'll be fine...." He smiled weakly. "Your not the only one experiancing the waking world for the first time ya know..."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I've never been here.... The only thing I know of this world is Stephen telling me about it. You know, about 'cars' and 'trains' and 'CD players' and stuff. It never made any sense to me..." Engel murmured.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Yeah dont worry" Grape put a hand on Engel's shoulder "I know how foreign the waking world can be for the first time."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Alright, Ya'll" John said, opeaning the back door to an ambulance "Get in." "Don't worry guys" Sam said. "Everything'll be fine." they all grouped into the ambulance. her mother was the last to get in, and closed the doors behind her "-I hope..." Sam wimpered

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel sighed. "I wish you guys didn't have to disrupt your lives just for someone like me. I'll be okay, honest!" Engel's timid nature had shown through and she modestly turned her eyes to the floor of the ambulance and idly wondered how something so big could move so fast with so many people crammed into it.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Don't worry kid." Sam's mom said. "Its just our job." She turned to Sam. "Care to explain why you where there in the first place?" She asked. Sam divulged deep into her memories to find what she had been doing before she took over her body again. "See, Engel here is a new kid at our school, and I offered to show her around town with my friends." "I don't recall you ever saying you had made new friends at school..." Sam gulped. "well, I diden't meet them at school, I met them somewhere else." It isen't exactly a lie.... Sam thought. "So you dedcided you'd give your friend a tour at 7 in the morning?" "Well, we wanted to show her the city in its prime...." Sam said. Man I'm horrible at lying...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"She's telling the truth..." Engel said. She was a much better liar than Sam, having had to lie to Wizeman and Reala to stay out of trouble all her life. "She asked me to come out now so that we could see the city just waking up. You know, waking from their dreams to live the day. But we ran into some thugs and I was injured. Sam didn't want to worry you so she was going to bring me to the hospital herself. But then I stumbled and fell in the tracks." Engel's lie smoothly turned into truth so that even if Sam's mother found out her lie, the truth could still back it up, and therefore less trouble would be caused.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Sam quietly Sighed with releif. boy, was she lucky to friends like these guys.
Sam's mom's eyes turned soft. "Sam, first you wake up finally from you coma, and now I find you playing around the tracks? Sam, I can't lose you again..." She hugged her daughter. "I'm sorry mom..." Sam said, hugging her mother for the first time in what seemed like years. The police officer noticed Grahm. "Hey...Is he a friend of yours?" "oh, yeah, thats..." "your boyfriend?" Sam's mom teased "NO!" Sam cried. "He's just a friend...." "Ohhhh, wait till your sister hears..." "MOM! Shush!"
Grahm coulden't help but smile as the mother-daughter pair laughed. but whatever a boyfriend was, he diden't know.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel laughed. "There are many like Grahm and I. Those born to serve, but make something of themselves at some point." Engel carefully tried to dance around the subject of Nightopia, as not to frighten this woman. "In fact, in a way, you could consider Grahm my brother. We are all interconnected in a way. Not by blood, of course, but in spirit. Do you know about spirit, ma'am? It's a fine thing to have. Spirit is what keeps us all connected. Lose that spirit, and your very life itself is forfeit." Engel said, smiling.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
Dani was timid. She was never around paramedics before.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Kris's Eye twitched slighlty, as it did when she diden't understand something or someone brought up the subject of fantasy, wich she diden't belive in. "well...I..." the women paused. "where are your parents, by the way?" She asked. Uh oh.... Sam thought. "well, I was created by Sam, Engel here by her dreamer, Steve, and Grape, the great mother." Grahm Said matter-of-factly. "where'd you come from, Wizeman?" he asked. Sam slapped her forehead. We're doomed.... "Oh, why, my mother was named Genesis and my father was Mike..." Sam's mom said. Sam turned to the Driver. "how long till we get there?" "Ten minutes at best, with morning traffic and all..."
They had ten minutes to burn without Grahm giving away there secret.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"B-By the Great mother..he means my mother...is great! Uh...she was a single parent..and - and her name was Kate...yeah" Grape was trying to hide her nerves.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel was timid that Grahm would give away the secret. "What she means is, we were all created by the same person, were we not? The Great Mother above. Well, those of different beliefs might know the Great Mother as 'God'. Wizeman can be considered another name for the 'Devil'." Engel lied smoothly. "We are all children of a higher power." She said, smiling.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"No she isen't! you said she was the creator of ni-" "Hokay Grahm, thats enough of the fantasy novels for you!" Sam said, shutting him up. She gave him a look that said: Say anything else, and your dead! And Grahm shut up.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Are we almost there??" Dani blurted out, feeling uncomfortable.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"I should probably inform you that I can no longer feel my broken leg." Engel said calmly. "It's completely gone numb, along with the hip it's attached to."

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"7 minutes" called the driver. "Don't worry. we're almost there." Sam's mom reassured. She looked at Dani and Grape. "You two must be sisters...?" she asked.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
"Yeah...me and my crazy older sister, Grapie!" She wrapped her arm around her.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel smiled and began to sing a new song, still a sad song but there was an edge of hope in her voice.

"I was once in a place
That place was a house but not a home
A bed but not my own
Food that was not home-grown

Now I'm in the city
Broken beyond repair
If only I could remember
The magic in the air

Some may call it fantasy
Some may call it fiction
Some may call it laughable
But me? I call it there...."

Engel sang, passing the time until they got to the hospital.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
"Aw... you remind me of Sam and Molly!" Kris said.
"Hey, Sam, you never awnsered my question,where's Nebraska?"
"Grahm...."
"5 minutes!"

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Engel sighed. Five minutes and she would be treated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users