Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Doujinshi Plans - Main

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

Would it be alright if they were not identical twins? :blink: Looking alike =/= being related. NiD doesn't tell us much about their relationship, or anything else for that matter, so it's open for interpretation.

I would also think that if they were created and not born that would only make them brothers by word only. Is there really a blood issue? XD

But anyway, this looks like its all shaping up to be pretty cool! Good luck!

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
MY BROWSER FLIPPED OUT. Then I lost everything I had here... and now I cannot remember what I had typed so...

I think I said that we were trying our best, and that the hardest part of actually making the book was either making the pages of the doujin, or printing it out professionally. I dunno.

Anyway... I wanted to show you guys my lame title artwork... because I like doing little title art thingies. I'll post it when I finish... Sorry about that. D:

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Anything yaoi is A-OK WITH MEEE~ ^_^

I once had an idea of NiGHTS and cake. @w@; Reala wanted his cake but NiGHTS wouldn't share any because of his mean habits to the pians. So they made some kind of deal that if NiGHTS teaches him how to bake a cake, Reala would leave the pians alone. Of course... there's always secret agendas. >w>; Such as NiGHTS making Reala go through hell in learning to bake. (embarrassing apron, etc) The ending idea would be Reala thanking NiGHTS by making him a cake.....out of pians. XD;;;

A day in the life of a maren would be great as a 4koma gags!

Edit: Ieee~ On a more mature side. A time when NiGHTS was still part of the baddies. Coming to realize just how cold-hearted Reala can be.

Posted Image

All I need is some story and I can draw it ^_^. Yay for cake I like this Idea for later or whatever.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
Waaaaay! That's so adorable! ^^
Heh, poor Reala. xD

I remember what I was going to say again! Iw as going to say that I can't draw Sonic to save my life, so the crossover thing was just an idea.
AND! Maybe that we can do an ALTERNATE volume 1... like, Volume 1 'side' A, and volume 1 'side' B.

In this idea - there is a 'kiddie' version, and an 'adult' version. Whoo hoo! (just an idea.)
RAWRG! Where are my pretty fonts at?! Dx I cannot find them...

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
KittyWhiggles: Ahahahaha. XD Reala needs more fluff in his life.

I know how to work with Lulu online publishing. So making real doujinshi is possible. Though.... it can only be for personal buying.

...... Then e-bay. XD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
20 Bucks! :(
*Click*
You have been outbid!
Me:Nooo! I must have it! >_<

K-Whiggles: I looooove that pic! Reala is like "WTF" and NiGHTS is all..."Heehee..."

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
That's good, Kichigai. I wasn't really sure about Lulu because I thought you had to pay in order to get stuff published. >>;

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

That's good, Kichigai. I wasn't really sure about Lulu because I thought you had to pay in order to get stuff published. >>;

From what I could see it seems like you only pay when a copy is sold, and then it's 20% of the book's set price. (Feel free to correct me if I got it wrong.)

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

From what I could see it seems like you only pay when a copy is sold, and then it's 20% of the book's set price. (Feel free to correct me if I got it wrong.)

I've bought my own comics so I'm not sure about that. I don't know if that implies to the other types of books besides comics. It might be true now since it's been months the last time I checked.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Aiieee.... just ideas I came up with last night... my head hurts. ><

I hope you all can understand this... I tried to make it more sensible than my notes. D:
(Wizeman is not here, because his day is EVERYDAY. Kuwahahaha.)

-Days of the Week-
Sunday: NiGHTS
-The sun's day
start of the week, first born, birth
rebirth/revival/reincarnation

Monday: Reala
-The moon's day
2nd to the sun, brother, sister
rival, friend, 2nd in command

Tuesday: Jackle
-Fire day
'the day after', hardest day(?)

Wednesday: Clawz
-Water/Ice day
'hump/hill day', middle, center
cool/chilled, frozen

Thursday: Gulpo
-Wood/Forest/Tree day
NiGHTS related - Gulpo is the
nightmare of Mystic FOREST

Friday: Puffy
-Money/gold/fortune day
'pay day', wealth, treasure
evolve/prepare for reincarnation

Saturday: GillWing
-The Earth's/Gaia's/Ground/Root day
End of the week, death

---------------------

Oh yes! I have also finished my crappy concept of the title artwork! It sucks, I know.
Made in Photoshop.
Posted Image

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)

[/i]Wednesday: Clawz
-Water/Ice day
'hump/hill day', middle, center
cool/chilled, frozen

Thursday: Gulpo
-Wood/Forest/Tree day
NiGHTS related - Gulpo is the
nightmare of Mystic FOREST[i]

But... but... Gulpo = water, and Claws =... exploding mice, so nothing really. D:

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

---------------------

Oh yes! I have also finished my crappy concept of the title artwork! It sucks, I know.
Made in Photoshop.
Posted Image

I ....Loves it!! I think you did great job.
As for the says of the week thing, Yes. What is this days thing for? >_>

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
It's just an idea I had... I put the maren in order they come in power. So...

1. NiGHTS
2. Reala
3. Jackle
4. Clawz
5. Gulpo
6. Puffy
7. GillWing

And of course the days of the week in order is Sun - Sat = 1 - 7.
I was just... throwing ideas into the pot so to say. lol

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Noooo! I was born on a saturday! I got Gillwing! >.< I like that Idea! Its interesting!

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Are the days of the week chapters for a story? :D

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Yeah. They all are a part of a little story idea that... I never got around to think an idea of. Just the days. D: Maybe each chapter is just a short story of that character, maybe a little 'profile story' of them...?

I dunno, but I have the urge to do Jackle's chapter. @___@ I dunno why... my mind has been bugging me about it for a while. D:

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I like! ^.^ Hehe...Jackle. What would you write about in each chapter?

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Oh~ Oh~ That's a good way to get started. We each get a day to make a story to it. Can I get Reala? Moooon day. XD

Edit: I really do like the idea of each day is a story of a certain character. It can add varities to the doujinshi. Different theme set and different art styles for each. :(

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Heeeeey, would you guys like a doujin circle forum section? It might be easier for you to plan things that way? :3

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I want NiGHTS Day! (Since Kichi took Reala)

A whole forum section? Im fine with that. But I think its up to Kaibib Angel.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Oh shiznit, I forgot what I was going to say AGAIN.
I'll remember later. @___@

Heeeeey, would you guys like a doujin circle forum section? It might be easier for you to plan things that way? :3

Really? That would help. -heart- Thank you. =3

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
can I be the patron/reader person?

Is that even a job position...?

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I can try to write something for Clawz, Wednesday, hump day, lol XD. (I -heart- Kitties). >_< Well, I really don't write stories much so this...thinking thing will take some time. *opens a window*

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
I guess I'll take whoever is left. XD;;

Also, holy crap, we have a forum section. Awesome. 8D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Use it and abuse it <3

I wants me some Doujinshi! I'd join in too but I'm currently too busy with my own stuff >.o I don't want to dissapoint anyone with invisible artwork lol.
Good luck though!

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Seems things are picking up nicely in this wee project, good luck with it y'all! XD
*quietly steals some furniture from new sub-forum*

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Wait... I changed my mind about Jackle.

See, I tried drawing him today, to see if I could do it so... I found out that I CAN'T and I'll give Jackle to someone else. D:

I'll do NiGHTS instead, if no one wants to draw NiGHTS. >> << I draw her better than I can Jack, anyway. Plus more fun. xD

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Ok so~

NiGHTS day - Wise kitsune / Kaibib Angel (?)
Reala day - Kichigai
Claws day - KittyWhiggles
Jackle day -
Gulpo day -
Puffy day -
Gillwing day -

I guess that means SA get's the last four days. XD (jk)

Before things gets really serious, we should figure out if this should start off as an online doujinshi project then onto a real doujinshi comic/novel project.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
may I possibly write a story/layout? (feels hopelessly ignored)

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Andersam: Its up to Kaibib (Omg Member 666 ^_^ )

I bet 2,000 blue chips on NiGHTS day!

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

There's still room for selections on the days, or maybe you can draft out a story for a day that hasn't been selected. Maybe one of us might draw it. @w@ You must ask the almighty leader Kaaaaaaaaibib~

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

I bet 2,000 blue chips on NiGHTS day!

Sorry about that, Kit! I accidentally overlooked your post on claiming him already. xD
So... then my next choice was Jackle, but since I can't draw him...

Gulpo! Yeah. xD

Before things gets really serious, we should figure out if this should start off as an online doujinshi project then onto a real doujinshi comic/novel project.

Whoa, I never really thought about that. Do you think we should start out online?

Sorry about that. D: It's perfectly fine with me, grab a character then. xD Since the days of the week thing is a good start, says Kichi. So... welcome aboard! :3

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I know I'm a little late here >_<, but, do you mind if I help at all 8D?! I'd be happy to help in anyway you need me ^___^!

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
A concept art thread! Yeah! Also, maybe each of us who has a day should start up a thread as a WIP for their story. Putting up our own ideas and if a person needs help/critque, we peeps can help out. :D

I'm not quite sure about the online/real doujinshi idea yet. What is needed for a real doujinshi requires certain sizes of pages and at least a 300 dpi. I'm not sure how many peeps here can do that with their art. I could create a template (or download) of the ones at lulu and post it here.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
@Kichigai - That may help. I always thought that normal doujinshi were drawn on B5(?) paper, over in Japan. Sorry if I make a mistake, I don't know much terms in doujinshi world... I did, but I totally forgot. I never took the time to memorize them. D:

I know I'm a little late here >_<, but, do you mind if I help at all 8D?! I'd be happy to help in anyway you need me ^___^!

No, you're not late! You're welcome to join! Peeps still have til January 2008 to join us. I really don't want to leave anyone behind. D: Plus... I know usually circles aren't this big but... there are no rules on how many people can be a part of a project. Just look at Sega. I bet there are thousands of Sega peeps on just one game.
Kinda like a movie, only much smaller of a project.

Something to make some smiles:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2007 pic I never got around to do til now. xD
Oh noes, it's Stripper Puffy!

Posted Image

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Nooo! Not stripper Puffy!! THAT IS MY NIGHTMARE!!!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

No, you're not late! You're welcome to join! Peeps still have til January 2008 to join us. I really don't want to leave anyone behind. D: Plus... I know usually circles aren't this big but... there are no rules on how many people can be a part of a project. Just look at Sega. I bet there are thousands of Sega peeps on just one game.
Kinda like a movie, only much smaller of a project.

Posted Image

Alright. Good. Thanks ^___^! Once again, I'm eager to help 8D! I'm not the best artist, imo, but... I'm willing to help with the story. If you do want Art, though, I'd be happy as well X3.

... STRIPPER PUFFY 8D! *SHOT*. XD; .

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
STRIPPER PUFFY WINS!

*coughs* Carrying on B) January 2008? :3 That's good, most people are probably busy-as-heck right now with school/work/whatnot, and it gives those who are still undecided time to think about wanting to join.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
GULPO DAAAYY! xD

I hope I didn't forget anyone. D:

Darn it! Why do I keep forgetting what I was going to say? D< Anyway... I had add-ons to the ideas on the first page but... alas I forgot. I'll remember eventually. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep. -falls over- Sorry about that.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Hi can I join in PLEEEEESE! I'm an ok artist. Can I do Jackle's day? Or if not could I help in anyway? If its ok with you Kaibib Angel? ^_^

Oh! And the pic you drew of Puffy poping out of the cake is hilarious! Hahahahaa, poor Reala! ^o^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users