Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Doujinshi Plans - Main

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
Sure you can. :3 Welcome! If no one wants Jackle day, you can claim it.

PEOPLE! WE NEED EDITORS. I realised this after all this time... editors are important.
Yeah, I don't know what 'support' means either. Maybe I should use the word 'Muse' instead? lol
Huh? Should I?

I WANT GULPO DAY! >=D Peeps, as soon as the days are confirmed on who'll do them, don't be afraid to create a new thread about your day. Kudos to Kichigai for that idea. So go give her hugs and throw bricks at me. xD

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Yay! Thank yous!! Weeeee! I CLAM JACKLE.....well if no one else has already! ^w^

Sorry for asking this.......... but how does the days thing work? I'm a bit late.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I wouldn't mind being an editor X3. I'm good at proof-reading... most of the time >>...

BUT STILL. WOO. I'm a MUSE. I feel special 8D! *SHOT*

... speaking of which, I WOULD claim Gillwing Day, but I PHAIL at drawing Gillwing. And Puffy. So... TT_TT. I'm only good with drawing Jackle, Reala, and NiGHTS.

I do like the idea of Moonlight Flight X3. They're all good though 8D!

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
How long should each of these 'days of the week' things be?
I imagine they'd just be like little one-or-two-page gag things... Then they could all eventually be compiled into one thing-- 'a week in the life of a maren' or something like that.

Besides, it's probably a good idea to start off simple, yes?

(I'm not just saying this because I'm too lazy to draw lengthy comics. I swear.)

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
YAY thank yous! (feels special) Looking at the days stuff made my brain go a little dead 'cause I'm still a newbie at NiGHTS. do you think I could tackle the 'NiGHTS discovers the moon' story? or is that yours, kaibib? also, do you think i should write the drafts in a movie script format? lol so many questions :(

@The wise Kitsune: I know. My dumb luck huh?

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
I was born on a Wednesday. :( Jackle!

...I'll be a MUSE. I'd be an artist, but I fail at drawing and I have no scanner. D:

...I guess I could make little sprites if needed. ._.;

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
@ Sa-chan - I think the little gag things are good, since it may be best to start out small first. :3 (Hey, I'm lazy too. xD) But seriously, it may be a good idea.
>>
<<
-runs off to be lazy-

@ andersam - The Moonlight Flight story is claimded by me, yeah. But you can help if you want. I mean I would be the one drawing it up, but you can help with the story if you want to. Like the dialouge and stuffs. :3

And... I forgot what else. D: I AM SO UNRELIABLE! -bricked-

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)

@ Sa-chan - I think the little gag things are good, since it may be best to start out small first. :3 (Hey, I'm lazy too. xD) But seriously, it may be a good idea.
>>
<<
-runs off to be lazy-

@ andersam - The Moonlight Flight story is claimded by me, yeah. But you can help if you want. I mean I would be the one drawing it up, but you can help with the story if you want to. Like the dialouge and stuffs. :3

No comment for me? D:

I feel so unnoticed... though I'll still make snazzy little sprites if needed. :3

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

No comment for me? D:

I feel so unnoticed... though I'll still make snazzy little sprites if needed. :3

Aiie... I am so sorry. >< I knew I was forgetting something! D: -gets bricked-
I like sprites. x3 We could always need more inspiration peeps, and more proofreaders xD. Welcome aboard. :3
Plus, I like your sprites. They're so cute and well made. =D

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

>>
<<
-runs off to be lazy-

Ok. I'm also thinking of doing a Claris mini-story. I dont know if I'll draw it, 'cause then I'd have to borrow my friends scanner. I'm also open to be an editor. I think I'll go write a draft right now... Oh! almost forgot! *takes out neon blue colored electric tape and sticks self to circle* I'm ready to go!

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
I must say I'm enjoying this whole doujinshi thing...oh an Happy GillWing Day <_<
I wanted to see if I would be able to contribute to this so I tried drawing him in a
sort of storybook-ish style. Cause it's saturday an all >_> Here you go:
Crayon lol

...I think it's cute. XD Pfeh.
Anyways I think I wanna join the project, but I'm notoriously forgetful. So I'll wait a while and see if the intrest wears off.

Keep up the good work all of you wonderful people you. :P

[Goes off to whine about not being able to draw gejinka]

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Awwe, that picture is adorable <3

I've already started on what to write about Clawz.
I think I'll call it: Wednesday- A day with Claws.....lame, i know.
Ill try and have it up on a wednesday aswell. Well time to continue using..my brain for...*shivers*..thinking. I'd better open a window.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Can someone Please explain the days of the week concept, it confused me a little. ,>_<,

Do I write a little short story of a day in the life of Jackle, you know like what Jackle does in his free time, a day that focuses on him? Kinda like each day focuses on its own character! Do I have it right?

Because I already have some ideas, I can get started right away! I just want to make sure I understand correctly. ^_^;

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Right, Sai finally got interested enough to throw his name into the ring... I'm not sure if you've actually claimed Gillwing, Minn. If you don't want him, I'll take him!

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
I kinda want 'em, but you can take him for now if you want. It's just that later maybe I can add some stuff about em too? Hell, I dont know. Whatever you want Sai.

*Snicker* Anyone else ever read/hear "The paper bag princess"?

...I'm making something similar ahaha.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Huh...What should I name mine?
"NiGHTS on Sunday"...?
"NiGHTSunday"...?
"Happy NiGHTS Sunday!"...?

You decide!

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
@Minn - Hurray! I like that, you drew GW so cyyute! xD
Welcome! :3 Huzzah for GillWing day! I await ideas.

@Sairus - Great! Can't wait to hear your ideas too!

@^ _ ^ Go Dreamer - We're actually just jotting down ideas, then using one or two in a small 'chapter' or 'episode' about the maren whose day you chose. xD Think of what you belive might happen in their day, or whatnot. It could be funny and short, or long and serious... but Sa-chan suggested that we start small.

@The Wise Kitsune - Name it whatever you like. :3 (arrg, can't choose! D: )

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I like "Happy NiGHTS Sunday!", but I want opinions! >.<

Koji_Tsunami

Koji_Tsunami

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Huh...What should I name mine?
"NiGHTS on Sunday"...?
"NiGHTSunday"...?
"Happy NiGHTS Sunday!"...?

You decide!

Having to choose, I'd use NiGHTSunday,
but If I could name it myself,
I'd call it "Sunday NiGHTS", or somthing like that.
Just a suggestion.

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
So as long as it's still saturday. And this cute dumb ideya came to my mind. A card game.
Just had to share as GW hasn't got his own topic yet. Will stop using topic as a picture post now.

Ahem, anyways 'Sunday NiGHTS' sounds like a nice idea Koji.
I came up with 'Sunlit NiGHTS' Or 'NiGHTS into sunday'... my brain died aha.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I was just thinking... probably in the comics that are suppose to be a tad bit more serious than funny, but, that would be neat if cases from the dreamer's perspective are done all in crayon, and drawn as if a little-kid drew it X3. I remember Maresuke was doing something like that awhile back, but, think of it more like a mixture between the drawings Namine does in KHII, and drawings you'd find in an elementary school. Yeah, probably more like Namine's.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

I was just thinking... probably in the comics that are suppose to be a tad bit more serious than funny, but, that would be neat if cases from the dreamer's perspective are done all in crayon, and drawn as if a little-kid drew it X3. I remember Maresuke was doing something like that awhile back, but, think of it more like a mixture between the drawings Namine does in KHII, and drawings you'd find in an elementary school. Yeah, probably more like Namine's.

I like that idea! lol the way she draws sora is scary :lol: *lightbulb appears over haead, signalfying a story idea* Dang it, now I have three drafts to write!

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Minn: Nah, if you want it, work away! I thought you meant that you wanted to do one, but were too busy for the moment or something XD Enjoy him~ XD
I'll prolly use my idea to do a stand alone thing or something, should a be a fun little side project XD

Minn

Minn

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Okay then, Kabib I guess I'd like to apply for claiming GW then.

But something kinda bugs me, the current style gets the dreamy quality but it dosen't look 'evil' enough.
Damned brightastic colors XD

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
I should smack that list on the front page. o.o Anyway... did anyone know we now have 13 participants? oO
There's nothing wrong with having lots of peeps! Better more than none at all. It'll be one of those big group projects. A doujin that is somewhat like the NiGHTS story book too. Nothing wrong with that, since not everyone can draw japanese style comics.
coughmyselfincludedcough

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Thanks so much Kabib! I understand alot better now! ^_^ *starts thinking of Ideas*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I got slapped with inspiration!

Marenmart: Gag story. NiGHTS, Reala and Jackle face an evil boss, annoying dreamer customers, and obnoxious co-workers when they work in the local Retail store, Marenmart, to earn some extra money.

Just a little idea I came up with, :D

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Okay, I give up! I've given into my inner artist/writer, and I'd really like to join in on this project. :D Out of curiousity, is anyone doing Clawz yet? I'm fairly certain I could come up with something for Clawz, seeing as after the J/R/N combo, he's my favourite Maren.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Think I'll stick to just being a writer, as I haven't improved on my art much. @.@ Been too busy drawing Viral from GL to work on my Humaren drawings. XD

Been insanely busy lately, so I'll just take whichever 'Maren is left. @.@ Gillwing?

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Okay, I give up! I've given into my inner artist/writer, and I'd really like to join in on this project. :( Out of curiousity, is anyone doing Clawz yet? I'm fairly certain I could come up with something for Clawz, seeing as after the J/R/N combo, he's my favourite Maren.

I caimed Clawz already nut you can have him. I just want to draw stories mainly is all ^^

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Just since there seems to be a wee bit of confusion over what's goin' on around here, here's a list of all the days and who's taking them so far...

NiGHTS day - Wise kitsune
Reala day - Kichigai
Clawz day - KittyWhiggles
Jackle day - :( Go Dreamer
Gulpo day - Kabib Angel
Puffy day - Sa-chan
Gillwing day - Minn

Poor Puffy's all left out XD

EDIT: Put Sa-Chan's name in! Good luck to y'all!
EDIT EDIT: Took out Blue per their request... XD

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Guess I'll take Puffy then :(

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Ahh, sorry about that. You can take my name off Clawz if you want. I can supervise the grammar and spelling if you want, or maybe draw some short things later.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
@@'' Too late for me.

I can be a general idea-spawner, if you want.

Or maybe a Grammar Nazi?

Whatever you guys need. ^.^ [i'm good at drawing sparkles, does that count?]

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Somebody kick me please, for I have nearly (NEARLY I SAY!) forgotten what I was supposed to be doing in this project. Yeah... how sad is that? Don't rely on my memory, for it sucks beyond black holes.

I have been trying to draw... and will post my new artworks in the artwork thread.
I uh... I can also be a proofreader too... I just need to pay more attention that usual. @___@ REAL CLOSE ATTENTION.
I wish I wasn't like this... there must be something wrong with me... I zone out too much...

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
This sounds awesome! How come I never heard of this before now? O_O

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Hope interest in this hasn't died down too much... I'm looking forward to seeing Gillwing's one since he's my favourite maren! XD Again, good luck with this guys~

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Kaibib, did you write my name as Amsterdam? it Andersam lol As far as my progress... I got nada done. meh, I'm so lazy. do you guys think I should start a editors thread?

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Sorry about that andersam. D:

Oh yeah... sorry about not saying anything in a long time... I haven't been busy it's just, I kind of hit an artist's block here.

Haven't been able to draw anything lately. I was more worrying about saving money for a ABJD (Asian Ball Jointed Doll) I've been wanting for a while now...

But I hope this block doesn't last long.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
Interesting idea...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users