Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Doujinshi Plans - Main

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.

Volume 1
"Bedtime Stories"
A NiGHTS Doujinshi Project
---------
Dedicated to all NiGHTS fans.
May your dreams come true.
----------
Rate: Everyone
Language: English
Genre(s): Gag, general, others?
----------
Introduction

It's bedtime, and you are just slipping into your most comfortable pair of p.js. You might have a cup of warm milk, tea, or coco just before going to bed. Snuggled up in blankets and pillows, you then doze off into peaceful slumber. You hope of sweet dreams to guide you into the dawn. But... what truely goes on while you sleep? What kind of stories unlfold elsewhere, in the land of dreams?

Bedtime stories; fairy tales that are told to young ones who prepare to turn in for the night. Some say these stories are made up as they are told. But in truth, they happen just as they are passed on. A new journey begins when you sleep, and ends when you wake. Who knew how long this phenomina occured? Who knew that they were real?

Welcome to our bedtime stories.
----------

Circle Dreams Dreams
Kaibib Angel
-???

Kichigai
-Artist

Latset/KittyWiggles
-Artist

Sa-chan

-Artist

The Wise Kitsune
-Artist, writer

NightDragon
-Artist

Amdersam
-Writer, Editor

NNR07
-???

^ _ ^ Go Dreamer
-Artist

Gun6
-Artist

Sairus
-Artist

LadyTwinkle
-Artist

iNSOMNiAC
-???

(13 members.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maren Week - Days of Maren
NiGHTS day - Wise kitsune
Reala day - Kichigai
Clawz day - KittyWhiggles
Jackle day - ^ _ ^ Go Dreamer
Gillwing day - Sairus
Gulpo day - Kaibib Angel
Puffy day - JoF

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Sounds nice! Im curious..

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Wow, that sounds great!!! I'm interested! ^_^

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
I'll post some concept artwork soon. I forgot to mention that I intend to tell my stories with the gejinka (human form) versions of NiGHTS and friends.
Because it's easier for me.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Ahh...ok. Will it be like Di Gi Charat (If you had read) where we all draw separate short stories about the characters?

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
A NiGHTS doujinshi circle.......A CIRCLE!!!!!!!! OH!!!!!! TwT *Clings and super glues her self*

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Ahh...ok. Will it be like Di Gi Charat (If you had read) where we all draw separate short stories about the characters?

I never heard of Di Gi Charat, butdo you mean short stories that are kind of like 'autobiographies' or 'biographies' of... say, Gulpo? Or GillWing? Only one character, like it centers around that character?

It's okay, all ideas are welcome. :3

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Well, it centers around all of the characters. Short manga stories, basically.

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

A NiGHTS doujinshi circle.......A CIRCLE!!!!!!!! OH!!!!!! TwT *Clings and super glues her self*

Siamese twins! lol

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Obviously, I want in on this.

*clings* May I join in the super gluing? :D

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Does duct tape count?

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
I like bondage restraints. Kuwahahahaha!

You all are welcome to join! :3
I'm not sure how many we should have, but I think the bigger the group, the better. Right?

I should have put up my contact details... how silly of me.
Here they are (I'll put them in the main post too):

AIM - kaibibangel
MSN - kaibibangel@hotmail.com
Yahoo - kaibibangel@yahoo.com

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
K, awesome! ^ _ ^

I draw, and I can write too! Im glad to be on!

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Whoa... I didn't realize how many people actually wanted to help.
But I think we have enough, and now we see what jobs each of us will take.

Note, I suck at writing. Be prepared for crappy fanfic-like stories from me.

I have some ideas already for stories any of us can use. (Is it safe to post them here? oO)

• A cute story on how NiGHTS discovers the moon, and how it influences her to become stonger.
  • A day in the life of a maren.
  • A day in the life of a dreamer... all the way into his/her dreams.
  • Based on a dream you had.
  • JACKLE. Stories about him. Need. Love.
  • Stories on Pians and Minions... they need some love too.
  • Stories of the other boss maren, and not just Jackle and Reala.
  • The childhood of the boss maren and NiGHTS and Reala.
Oh yeah... I am not sure about the rating on this... since it's called 'Bedtime Stories' lets try to keep it for all ages. Come on, the FIRST volume...
I want it to be for all ages, because not all NiGHTS fans are older kids like us. What do you guys think? You like this plan?
Because... you know... I'd like to do something mor mature too. LOL I am so bad. Naughty, naught y me.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I kinda sketched out an idea:
-NiGHTS The Witch!
A Witch named NiGHTS fights the evil Wiseman the Wizard, and his apprentices, Reala and Jackle! NiGHTS needs the help of a Princess and Adventurer named Claris and Elliot. Together, on NiGHTS' broomstick, the stop the evil Wizard!

I would love to do the Marens' childhoods! XD

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
That's a cute idea! And I love Halloween, and witches! xD

Andidea I hadthat is a tad... bad(not naughty, just bad.):
Here:

-Crushed Hope
What if... NiGHTS died? What would befal the Reality and of Clairis and Elliot?
The world had become covered in darkness, and Wizeman rules all.
... but Reala somehow has NiGHTS' soul within him, and is acting weird. He was BECOMING the new NiGHTS. His personality changes, as well as his appearance, and then one day snaps... and is reborn as Neo (new) NiGHTS. He then takes over NiGHTS' job, and tries to purify the dream and real worlds, however impossible...
But he fails, and both the souls of Reala and NiGHTS are completely destoyed.

Sad thought, but it's just an idea. Meh, I don't like it. My brain sucks.

ARG! Reala + NiGHTS + sex = YES.

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Anything yaoi is A-OK WITH MEEE~ :D

I once had an idea of NiGHTS and cake. @w@; Reala wanted his cake but NiGHTS wouldn't share any because of his mean habits to the pians. So they made some kind of deal that if NiGHTS teaches him how to bake a cake, Reala would leave the pians alone. Of course... there's always secret agendas. >w>; Such as NiGHTS making Reala go through hell in learning to bake. (embarrassing apron, etc) The ending idea would be Reala thanking NiGHTS by making him a cake.....out of pians. XD;;;

A day in the life of a maren would be great as a 4koma gags!

Edit: Ieee~ On a more mature side. A time when NiGHTS was still part of the baddies. Coming to realize just how cold-hearted Reala can be.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Reala + Baking = Disaster XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Completely off topic but i just clicked on your DA page, Kaibib. LOL! You have Dutty Reala playing? Are you mad? XD lol
If that song is being used in anyway to inspire art for this project then god help us all, haha! XD

Nah, i joke. Good luck with this circle thing. It will be interesting to see what gets created from all this. I look forward to seeing stuffs. ^_^

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
@DiGi You know what... First time I heard it I laughed so hard I fell outta my chair. lol!
(it also inspired me to draw my very first naughty pic of NiGHTS. Mwuahaha!)

What shall we name our circle, peeps?
Maybe something that people may remember... maybe some random and meaningless - adding to the mystery! YES MYSTERY! Whoo. (I can't think of anything other than Dreamland. lol)

I still think that the first volume should be for all ages... then we can have an alternate volume for our naughty ideas for the fangirls and boys in all of us. heh heh heh...

Cute ideas. :3 Cute, fluffy stories fit more into volume 1 - because it's called "Bedtime Stories".
BUT BUT BUT. It is also still left to you guys too. I just need peeps to agree, that's all. :3

I am more of an artist than a writer, but here is an from my notebook:

• The NiGHTS and the Moon story... when NiGHTS was young (around the time when she was first crated) she saw the moon for the first time when going outside on her own, for the first time. She wanted to become friends with the moon, so she tries to reach up to it... but it was too high. She then tried to chase the moon down, but it seemed that the moon was always out of reach. NiGHTS sulked and cried, but after a while, she realized that giving up would mean not being able to be with the moon. So she goes to the hightest point in the dream world (cough, the alternate "Twin Seeds Tower" or "Bellbridge Clock Tower") and announced to the moon that it was the closest she'll ever get, and demanded that they'd be friends. NiGHTS then learnt something: to never give up, even when it seems impossible.
That's all I got for now. D:

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Aww...sounds cute! ^ _ ^ I like the cute theme too, lets save the serious/naughty for later!

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
The moon idea is cute. :3 Maybe that was how lil' NiGHTS learned to fly? He thought maybe if he could go high enough he could reach the moon.

Hmm anyone think of doing an adaptation of the game itself? A lot of people shy away from that because of what Archie did, but... I dare say we have a bit more sense than that...

Anyway I was thinking of doing something similar to the infamous Storybook Of Wonder, like a children's book, but following the game more closely. Like including the other boss maren in, and Claris and Elliot's backstories and endings and suchlike.

Sorry I can't think of anything more creative at the moment... that's just something I've always wanted to see done.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Ugh, Archie. That is what we DONT want our Doujinshi to be like. :unsure:

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Well it's always good to have guidelines for what NOT to do... XD;

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Quick pop in before my mochi burns..... I'm a writer? :o

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Gasp! This comes as a shock to Kichi! WHO DRUGGED HER?! XD

This all sounds interesting... last Saturday, I entered a 24-hour comic contest, where I was to make a page an hour for 24 hours. I was doing really badly, so I only did two pages before I had to stop, but I was making one of Purgatory and NiGHTS fighting. Maybe I can try and think of something else and add to this project. Don't quote me on that/put me down yet, because I'm not sure! But I might surprise you, so I guess its a heads up. Look out for my random spurts of inspiration. XD

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
@Kichigai - Whoops! I am so sorry about that. I think I got some of them mixed up. ><
I know you're an artist, so... artist only? Or writer too? Truely sorry, maybe I need to lay off that opium. xD Just kidding. (about the opium) lol

@Sa-Chan -
Great idea! Also, by doing that, we can proove that we can do better than Archie. Way better. Plus, I look forward to seeing the other boss maren in the doujin too. THEY NEED MORE LOVE. Really, seriously.
Yeah, I don't like Archie either.

Waaay! I remember what I was going to say again! I was going to say that I have an idea for our circle name - Dreamland!

... Or did I already say that? ^_^

Ah... anyway. A tad off topic - I have been trying to construct a NiGHTS gejinka cosplay. I have eyelashes, makeup, and earrings for it. (because they were easiest to get, and it's around Halloween time) Well... I just need some more sparkles, foundation, and sky blue contacts. Whoo.

Back on topic - I'm trying to draw up thumbnails for practice... and whole pages. Just to see how bad it is. I DRAW CROOKED LINES. So that is why I use rulers. I cheat, so what. lol

ARGDOOGLE! Do you know how many times I edited this post?! Dx

INTRODUCTION IDEA:

It's bedtime, and you are just slipping into your most comfortable pair of p.js. You might have a cup of warm milk, tea, or coco just before going to bed. Snuggled up in blankets and pillows, you then doze off into peaceful slumber. You hope of sweet dreams to guide you into the dawn. But... what truely goes on while you sleep? What kind of stories unlfold elsewhere, in the land of dreams?

Bedtime stories; fairy tales that are told to young ones who prepare to turn in for the night. Some say these stories are made up as they are told. But in truth, they happen just as they are passed on. A new journey begins when you sleep, and ends when you wake. Who knew how long this phenomina occured? Who knew that they were real?

Welcome to our bedtime stories.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
*Tear* I...love it! :D

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
For a circle name... how about 'Dreams Dreams'...?

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Dreams Dreams! I love that song, it should be our cicle name. (It's better than the no-sense Dreamland. lol)
Does everyone agree?

Since I got nothing better to do than to wear out the muses, more stuff. xD (Get sick of me yet? LOL)

I should be drawing... oh well. Can't draw without a solid story in mind. We need to post up as many iea possible, then chose a few of them for volume 1 (clean). Save the rest for later. Whoo hoo!
I suck at drawing Jackle, I found out. D:

I thought of maybe there is a 'Clairis' side, and an 'Elliot' side.
Side A and Side B, but that won't work for the book. D: We gotta merge the two stories together so that it makes sense. Oh couse, all of us here know how the story goes, but it does not hurt to review (it's also for personal reference, for I tend to forget detail. And because so, please remind me in case I DID forget something.):

~Clairis~

• Her dream is to become a singer, or to just sing on stage in front of lots of people. (cough, become a diva.)
  • What troubles her is that she's a little nervous, and thinks that the judges would look down at her. Stage fright?
  • Seems to be Elliot's 'female half' of his soul. I dunno, it's a Jung thing.
  • Seems to handle her nightmares in a feminine way. (i.e. pushing GillWing around)
  • In the end, she is above her fears and faces the judges on stage, and sings her heart out. It blows their minds and she ends up singing on stage for her debut run. She then meets Elliot for the first time outside their dreams. (And they live happily ever after. Ha ha ha.)

~Elliot~

• I guess his dream is to play basketball, and have lots offriends who look up to him... or something like that.
  • What he's afraid of is being left out, and being beaten in his own game. (Did I say that right?) He's afraid of loosing his friends, and being forgotten.
  • Clairis' 'male half' of her soul.
  • Handles his dreams in the most 'masculine' way possible. (i.e. hurling Puffy into furnature)
  • In the end, he overcomes his fears, and shows the others what he can do. It impresses them, and they all become friends. Then he is drawn to Clairis at the Twin Seeds tower, and witnesses her debut performance. (And lived happily ever after. Ha ha ha.)
I think that's clear enough. lol

Anyway, so this idea is in? So, the majority of the doujinshi is that... then the rest is our little short stories, as bonus? Just tossing in stuff. :3
I suck. lol

I need to stop making such big posts. Ha ha ha... ^.^;

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
That is cool! Clears up a lot...Haha

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)

I kinda sketched out an idea:
-NiGHTS The Witch!
A Witch named NiGHTS fights the evil Wiseman the Wizard, and his apprentices, Reala and Jackle! NiGHTS needs the help of a Princess and Adventurer named Claris and Elliot. Together, on NiGHTS' broomstick, the stop the evil Wizard!

I would love to do the Marens' childhoods! XD

When I read that, I had this vivid mental image of a witch NiGHTS, so I have (badly) illustrated my thoughts X_X:

Posted Image

...What? Don't laugh at it! >: |

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Awwww...NiGHTS is so cuuute!

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

When I read that, I had this vivid mental image of a witch NiGHTS, so I have (badly) illustrated my thoughts X_X:

Posted Image

...What? Don't laugh at it! >: |

Waaay! That's so cute! x3 Lil' witch NiGHTS. -heart-

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

[*]Seems to handle her nightmares in a feminine way. (i.e. pushing GillWing around)

I dunno, seems to be more like "ripping his head off" than "pushing" ^_^

Throwing out the plotbunny currently gnawing so I don't go too OT: What if NiGHTS hadn't turned against/betrayed Wizeman?

Koji_Tsunami

Koji_Tsunami

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
You do know that NiGHTS and REala are more or less identical twins, right?
That means Yaoi=BAD!!!!!!!1

The rest sounds good to me.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

You do know that NiGHTS and REala are more or less identical twins, right?
That means Yaoi=BAD!!!!!!!1

Would it be alright if they were not identical twins? :D Looking alike =/= being related. NiD doesn't tell us much about their relationship, or anything else for that matter, so it's open for interpretation.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Storybook says that they've never met before, so HAH.

NiGHTS + Reala + RAEP = Win. *Shot*

I want in on this, as a writer and /maybe/ an artist. MAYBE. I'm not amazingsupercoolspazzy at art, but I'm decent. ^^ I'll start jotting down some story ideas for sure. =3

Circle Dreams Dreams, GO! *waves fans around*

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
oooh... more ideas. xD

There neends to be more yaoi anyway. >=3 (raep is good. MWUAHAHAHAHA!)

I had an idea... but it might not be appropiate... what about a crossover story with NiGHTS and something else... Sonic is the best choice in my opinion.

When Sonic actually lays down to sleep for ONCE IN HIS LIFE. >> << (lol) ... he meets NiGHTS and... has adventures with her in the world of dreams. Whoo hoo. xD
Do you think Sonic has red ideya?

Anyway, I shall edit the first post again, so that I can add more people. I feel bad of leaving people out... Whoever didn't say so in the first place, please say that you honestly are WILLING to be in the project, then I'll add you to the credits list. :3 Just a note.
I'm also going to add ideas that we would want in the book as well. Tell me which ones you guys really want to be in the doujin! :3

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I'm willing to draw whatever project is thrown at me. @_@; But..... Please remember that I feel uncomftable drawing non-canon character things. (ie. Made up characters / crossovers)

Yaoi is still a OK GO. XD;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users