Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Smash Bros Brawl

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I like Metanight's down B move its a great all purpose move as it can confuse an opponent at any time in just about any situation if you use it right its also pretty strong, but I have a serious beef with his up B move as in the heat of battle its difficult to steer.

My friend ALWAYS falls off the stage as Meta Knight, so I had to make a handicapped version of Final Destination for her.

so how did you remedy the situation? platforms below?

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
No. I put blocks on the sides so it was impossible fr her to fall off unintentionally.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

She uses moves too close to the edge.

Your friend needs to learn to only use the side B move close to an edge but AWAY from it. Don't use it from the middle, use normal B or something else. Your friend might also like to know not to use Side B too often unless there are lots of people. It deals VERY little damage. Less so than the normal B move. Always use Meta Knights special moves with caution. If you stick to Down B and normal A moves and manuvers, then Meta Knight will be hard to knock off. Use that flying ability to its full advantage. If your friend uses the specials too much then your opponent knows exactly what is coming and can be ready to counter attack it. Mix things up with grabs/throws, doges, and blocks. Also, Meta knights up A is actually quite powerful. Depending on your opponent, one could attack from the air from time to time too, but you have to be careful. People like Link or Pikachu requires you too keep your feet on the ground at all times.

In a one on one match, be sure your friend uses down B a lot. Its VERY hadny then. Its not so useful in mult-battles though. Don't spam the move, but use it more than usually. Your friend needs to change the direction the move will take though. Otherwise the opponent will preditct where Meta Knight is going to go. The point of the move is to confuse the opponent and counter attack. Heck, use multiple Down B moves in a row to move around the playing field in mutliple directions. This move is handy in the air too. Use it to get to the ground quickly but don't use it to go into the air unless there is a platform there. Once the move is used and you are in free fall, then you can't do anything.

I never use Up B so I am not sure what to say on that one. Again, not close to the edge of course.

Sorry.....I rambled a bit there. I am not a pro Meta Knight player. I am average or so. He is still a bit hard for me to manage. But Hopefully these tips will keep your friend safe and free from falling all the time.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I got Brawl 8D. Pretty fun; reminds me of melee a bit too much for my liking in some degrees, but it's generally good 8D.

<< >> Got Snake, Marth, and Ness this morning; gonna go get Sonic soon 8D.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I got Brawl 8D. Pretty fun; reminds me of melee a bit too much for my liking in some degrees, but it's generally good 8D.

<< >> Got Snake, Marth, and Ness this morning; gonna go get Sonic soon 8D.

Sonic won't come till you beat the ENTIRE subspace. And the Great Maze will drive you nuts. I would have been so lost but my Bf was playing with me and he just navigated. SO I have little tips for that area. I guess I would have figured it out but I didn't really get the chance to. HE would open up the map for less than a second and then close it before I could really see what the heck was going on.

Nymph

Nymph

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I'm a fanfic writer and an AMV maker. I like videogames, writing and just hanging out with friends.
Well I got the game, I've found my best characters to be Zelda (only), Pikachu, and Diddy Kong. I'm also practicing with Pokemon Trainer, but I hate Ivysaur and Sonic but he's a little to fast. Sadly though my Wii hasn't been able to connect to the internet for over a month now so I can't play online :blink:.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
It would be hard to connect online as it is. I can't get on when I want too. Oh error code 51340....whatever the hell that means, I still hate you.

Thats kinda funny. I played as Zelda quite a bit today and I am really starting to like her a bit more. They really powered her up from Brawl but weakened Sheik. I guess its a good thing since everyone would play as Sheik as opposed to Zelda in the last game....ah well.

You don't like Ivysaur? Thats my bf's fav of the pokemon to use with the Pokemon trainer. You really need to prctice with him just a tad more. Ivysaur can be a handful when played right. I personally like squirtle better though, so I don't blame you.

Yeah, Sonic is so fast that its easy to kill yourself by running off the screen. The camera can't keep up with him well either. :/

Tell me the seceret with Pikachu. I can't seem to play him right at all! I have seen people kick ass with him too.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

Your friend needs to learn to only use the side B move close to an edge but AWAY from it. Don't use it from the middle, use normal B or something else. Your friend might also like to know not to use Side B too often unless there are lots of people. It deals VERY little damage. Less so than the normal B move. Always use Meta Knights special moves with caution. If you stick to Down B and normal A moves and manuvers, then Meta Knight will be hard to knock off. Use that flying ability to its full advantage. If your friend uses the specials too much then your opponent knows exactly what is coming and can be ready to counter attack it. Mix things up with grabs/throws, doges, and blocks. Also, Meta knights up A is actually quite powerful. Depending on your opponent, one could attack from the air from time to time too, but you have to be careful. People like Link or Pikachu requires you too keep your feet on the ground at all times.

In a one on one match, be sure your friend uses down B a lot. Its VERY hadny then. Its not so useful in mult-battles though. Don't spam the move, but use it more than usually. Your friend needs to change the direction the move will take though. Otherwise the opponent will preditct where Meta Knight is going to go. The point of the move is to confuse the opponent and counter attack. Heck, use multiple Down B moves in a row to move around the playing field in mutliple directions. This move is handy in the air too. Use it to get to the ground quickly but don't use it to go into the air unless there is a platform there. Once the move is used and you are in free fall, then you can't do anything.

I never use Up B so I am not sure what to say on that one. Again, not close to the edge of course.

Sorry.....I rambled a bit there. I am not a pro Meta Knight player. I am average or so. He is still a bit hard for me to manage. But Hopefully these tips will keep your friend safe and free from falling all the time.

It's hard for a level 3 computer to predict what she's doing. But she does well in my handicap Final Destination

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

It's hard for a level 3 computer to predict what she's doing. But she does well in my handicap Final Destination

Yeah...computer requires a bit of different tactics but only slightly.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
yep.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
What about the Npcs? they are defiantly smarter this time around but what do you think Nintendo overdid? Personally, what annoys me the most is the Npc's god like ability to execute a series of perfect guards blocking each of your attacks you can attack as fast as you want but odds are it will be blocked off 50-75% of the time... well I suppose it did give me the chance to practice grabs on my opponent so I guess its not all bad... still I wish you could alter Npc combat behaviors (OMG a new gaming idea!)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Sonic won't come till you beat the ENTIRE subspace. And the Great Maze will drive you nuts. I would have been so lost but my Bf was playing with me and he just navigated. SO I have little tips for that area. I guess I would have figured it out but I didn't really get the chance to. HE would open up the map for less than a second and then close it before I could really see what the heck was going on.

My brother played with me on the Great maze, ^^ finally completed the subspace mission last night... that last guy you fight (forgot its name) after the maze was super hard to beat! We used Sonic, Kirby, pit, samus, ike, and R.O.B, but he kept killing us so we changed up characters and used Metaknight and Yoshi in place of Sonic and Kirby. and it worked! Finally unlocked Sonic. =3

*Needs to get a USB wifi connecter*

Nymph

Nymph

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I'm a fanfic writer and an AMV maker. I like videogames, writing and just hanging out with friends.

It would be hard to connect online as it is. I can't get on when I want too. Oh error code 51340....whatever the hell that means, I still hate you.

Thats kinda funny. I played as Zelda quite a bit today and I am really starting to like her a bit more. They really powered her up from Brawl but weakened Sheik. I guess its a good thing since everyone would play as Sheik as opposed to Zelda in the last game....ah well.

You don't like Ivysaur? Thats my bf's fav of the pokemon to use with the Pokemon trainer. You really need to prctice with him just a tad more. Ivysaur can be a handful when played right. I personally like squirtle better though, so I don't blame you.

Yeah, Sonic is so fast that its easy to kill yourself by running off the screen. The camera can't keep up with him well either. :/

Tell me the seceret with Pikachu. I can't seem to play him right at all! I have seen people kick ass with him too.

I think I was one of those few who prefered Zelda to Shiek in melee. Actually the only times I played as Shiek were in the 'race to end' things in classic and adventure mode. Another was in a vs. match with a friend where I got beat...badly :P. So Zelda having more power didn't really affect my decision to pick her again, though Ilike that her side B move has less delay to it.

Anyway, I'm going to keep practicing with Ivysaur, I'll figure out how to use her effectively sooner or later. But I prefer Squirtle more. Same goes for Sonic, I have to avoid going at top speed because I lose myself. Strangely I have little trouble controlling his final smash.

Secret with Pikachu? I'm not really sure how I can explain playing with Pikachu since he's been a favorite since the original game, but When I play him I like to jump around a lot to catch my opponent off guard. I also try to knock them in the air and keep them on the ground as little as possible. I've found that I play Pikachu best in free-for-alls or team battles. When one of my best friends plays Mario and I'm Pikachu and we're both on the same team we're unstoppable, but he's the one who introduced me to the original game so that's no surprise.

Two things though that I've learned with Pikachu are to master his Up B 'cause he's so light he goes very far. Another is NEVER USE HIS FINAL SMASH! This might be personal opinion but I hate it, it's really hard to control. I never hit anyone with it.

Hope that helps in some way, though in the end I think it all comes down to personal preference. I know I guy hwo tells me to use Wolf since he's supposedly really good, but I'm not really big on the character.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

What about the Npcs? they are defiantly smarter this time around but what do you think Nintendo overdid? Personally, what annoys me the most is the Npc's god like ability to execute a series of perfect guards blocking each of your attacks you can attack as fast as you want but odds are it will be blocked off 50-75% of the time... well I suppose it did give me the chance to practice grabs on my opponent so I guess its not all bad... still I wish you could alter Npc combat behaviors (OMG a new gaming idea!)

I meant that no matter how many times we do the same thing, the CPUs can't predict that it will be my move choice, unlike humans can.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
:( Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE (-_- Go Dreamer @ Mar 22 2008, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My brother played with me on the Great maze, ^^ finally completed the subspace mission last night... that last guy you fight (forgot its name) after the maze was super hard to beat! We used Sonic, Kirby, pit, samus, ike, and R.O.B, but he kept killing us so we changed up characters and used Metaknight and Yoshi in place of Sonic and Kirby. and it worked! Finally unlocked Sonic. =3

*Needs to get a USB wifi connecter*[/quote]
What difficulty were you playing on? My bf and I did it the first time on easy mode. We had Kirby, Meta Knight, Link, Zelda, Sonic, and Ness. The first set of each pair was his and mine were the second. If one of us died too soon then we would have to switch controllers and play the characters we are good at. We just barly won though. I did the last hit as Sonic right as Ness died but it still let us win. He is pretty darn hard, especially if its your first time and you don't know what he is about to do. Even then its intense since some of his attacks automatically kill you in one hit. UGh. He is easier in boss mode though. O.O

As for NPC's. They are not that hard. I guess it depends on the character you are using. I can't imagine fighting them with a slow character since they are so fast. I have only beaten and level 9 Jigglypuff though and the computer doesn't know how to handle her right. In fact, I think it uses the same general tactics for all characters. Some it works for and others it does not. :/

I think we could keep the NPC guessing are moves a bit? O.o

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
They are easy, but she's not the best brawler around...

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Has anyone found a way to dodge Taboo's "Red Rings of Death"? The attack where he gets wings, then these big red rings emanate from him. there seems to be no holes in this attack. My only guess is that you need to role dodge through them. and Snake is surprisingly effective versus Taboo, it seems.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
roll.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
Gah, I hate taboos ring attack I think I was supposed to use stickers to power myself up prior to tackling him on normal mode (if I had known their use)... speaking of stickers I have a "The Boss" sticker it says flinch resistance what does that do for me? I don't wanna wait it to find out I only have 1, besides... The Boss was cool in MGS3 :)

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
I thoguht it meant your resistance in flinching in general after certain attacks and such. But I am NOT sure.

I can't remember what I did with those red rings. Um....I can't even remember what they are. Do they continue for a very long time? If not I would just use Zelda's Up B to dodge that, but it depends on what it does. There are many times where if I can't doge it in time, then using her Up B is able to doge it instead. But thats only if you use her. I can't look since my bf has my Wii right now. :/

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Beat Classic Mode with 10 characters. Beat Sonic. You now have Sonic. happy? That's how I got him. I'm stuck in the last level of SSE.

I'm best with Sonic, Pit, and Snake equally. Sonic's speed and down-A smash I can make good use of, Pit's Angel Ring and side-A smash is very useful, and Snake has excellent power in his legs and his aimed bazooka (his side-B smash) is very useful as you can aim it anywhere for about 15 whole seconds before it dies. The only thing I hate about Snake is his apparent lack of fun taunts. All he does it put a box over his head.

Gah, I hate taboos ring attack I think I was supposed to use stickers to power myself up prior to tackling him on normal mode (if I had known their use)... speaking of stickers I have a "The Boss" sticker it says flinch resistance what does that do for me? I don't wanna wait it to find out I only have 1, besides... The Boss was cool in MGS3 :(

Roll dodge. I've never fought him and I can tell you. Shield, and roll dodge. Just do continuous roll dodges backwards.

Anyway, if this shows up as a double post, can someone please merge my posts? I don't know how. *phail*
Thanks.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

I have a "The Boss" sticker it says flinch resistance what does that do for me? I don't wanna wait it to find out I only have 1, besides... The Boss was cool in MGS3 :P

It's flinch.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
When i first did the great maze i was like ZOMGWTF! I was like, no way in **** am i gonna go through a maze AND look for everyones who is a statue/fight bosses. After about 30 mins of complaining to my b/f I accidently hit the + button and brought up a map with locations i was first o_O then O_O then >:P. I got through the whole thing on normal, Tabuu was not THAT bad of a fight, took me 2 tries max i think. For the record, i never played singe player in melee, so when i used air dodges master/crazy and became weaker than calysta flockheart (spelling?) on a diet.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
My problem is when the map comes up, Bowser heads are scattered all over it. Anyone know why?

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

My problem is when the map comes up, Bowser heads are scattered all over it. Anyone know why?

Those are the places you still need to go to and fight people.

Everyone beat it on normal? I didn't go through much stickers so I had to do it on easy. Makes me wonder what the point of sickers are. I didn't have THAT many by that point in the game. Not as much as I do now. ANd I had been collecting.

Also, as you play Pit more, you start to use Angle Ring less. Useful in one on one battles still, but not multi-battles. It leaves you too wide open. Even in one on one battles, it can be bad if you don't hit your opponent in time and he doges or jumps, or you hit it to late and get hit.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ATTACH STICKERS AHHHHH!

*cough*

So. Anyway. I'm doing this on Easy mode and I suck at it. I have an online map of where I'm supposed to go and I can't GET there!

:)

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
I beat it on normal... without stickers... which made taboo a total pain in the rear since his 1 hit K.O. attack lasts longer then a dodge roll, I was left with only the option of killing him quickly thankfully snake has ridiculously high attack he saved me. it was only after the final battle on normal that I learned about the stickers function... GAH!!!

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
doors you have gone through are connected by lines. Doors you have not gone through are just little, somewhat blurry white dots. Look for those. once you've made it back to the stadium from another part of the maze, all your undefeated foes will show up as bowser faces. I guess you're goin to have to squint?

And while Sonic has crappy priority and knock back, he has several moves that no one else has anything even smiler to. Such as his down smash. I believe it outrages his side smash. And don't forget he can up smash out of a run. As this guy shows, you have to play Sonic a little differently he also has a general Sonic tutorial video. but two of the best sources for info are the smash board and the smash wiki.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
I figured that out and now getting the living crap get beaten out of me by, guess who... Tabuu! *Plays omnious music*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Aw come on! An 11 year old beats SSE mode faster than me? I'm losing my touch! Time to call in the heavy artillery!!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Bring it on! I just, a few hours ago, unlocked ALL the charachters, AND beat all events! *Gloats on and on about accomplishments*

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
I did all that a three days after release :o; but I'm a smash vet. so ya... ANYHOO, for taboo I used sonic then metanight then snake.
Sonic because of his over aerial a attack (hits rapidly)
metanight because he's an aerial nightmare
and snake because hit attacks HURT!
just sayin give that a shot...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I still have to unlock Wolf, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Bring it on! I just, a few hours ago, unlocked ALL the charachters, AND beat all events! *Gloats on and on about accomplishments*

I did that weeks ago too. Not as fast as the vet SSB players of course though. That and I did plaly almost all of the Adventure mode with my bf. We played it all day and finished it. We had started at around 25% or so. I didn't do the events though, my bf did while I was asleep for an hour. :/

Me: *Yawn* You still playing?
BF: Na I'm board now. BTW, I beat all 41 events and unlocked a ton of trouphies and new music. That and I played the coin launcher...
ME: O.O WTF!? And how dare you use up ALL my coins in the coin launcher! I love playing that game. ;_;

Meta Knight the arieal nightmare? LOL Thats a befitting title. XD

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
I just started playing again today (I stopped after our my "match" with yamilover13) and just beat all of the event matches again on hard mode :/ I didn't get much for it... still... the star fox assault: star wolf theme is pretty cool :D

hmm... what else to do... :/

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I got 100% in subspace, and have found that with the right stickers, Olimar is borderline broken in the power department.

Also, my Brawl code is: 0946-2008-4519

Let me know if you do, so I can return the favor.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

I did all that a three days after release ^_^; but I'm a smash vet. so ya... ANYHOO, for taboo I used sonic then metanight then snake.
Sonic because of his over aerial a attack (hits rapidly)
metanight because he's an aerial nightmare
and snake because hit attacks HURT!
just sayin give that a shot...

I'm not, though...

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

I just started playing again today (I stopped after our my "match" with yamilover13) and just beat all of the event matches again on hard mode :/ I didn't get much for it... still... the star fox assault: star wolf theme is pretty cool :)

hmm... what else to do... :/

If thats what you want to call it. LOL XD I will be able to try again this Sunday when I get my Wii back.

You can unlock more stuff?

And Nyclone, I am not sure what to tell you either. Just have to practice more. What characters are you using? Or did you already say? I am sure there are some tips on Gamefaq by now. I will try to battle the guy again this Sunday and see what I can do. You may not want to but it may help to change some of the characters you are using. I can understand not wanting to though. There are some characters I just hate so much that I refuse to use them and I am not good at them. (Example: Snake.)

Oh, is Taboo easier in Boss Mode? It seems like it. (I was on easy but I beat him on easy in Adventure mode and he was a lot harder than that. So I am confused here.)

On another note I found this odd video on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUL8q7hMc-k Uh...huh.....well the songs cool. ^_^

Nymph

Nymph

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Yeah they powered down Tabuu for Bass Battle rush, seeing as you only have one life in it, getting hit by that move that kills no matter what in Subspace would just be pure evil. Took me like five tries to beat him on Subspace normal :/

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Yeah they powered down Tabuu for Bass Battle rush, seeing as you only have one life in it, getting hit by that move that kills no matter what in Subspace would just be pure evil. Took me like five tries to beat him on Subspace normal :/

Ok that makes sense. Yes I would be upset if they did that.

Great, now I feel like crap for not beating him on normal like everyone else. Is it so bad that I took the easier way out? Its not like I get a reward for beating him on normal. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users