Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

TRiPPY's Content

There have been 59 items by TRiPPY (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99957 Random thought thread

Posted by TRiPPY on 11 October 2012 - 08:06 PM in Community Corner

i burnt my thumb. with a hair curling iron.

I AM SO DERPY.

god it hurts >_<

#99903 Contacting Sega about the control problems

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 04:37 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*coughgoforitcough*

Be respectful though. Be positive about the game but strong on wanting a fix.

Sometimes if you ask correctly, you get, you guys more than anyone should understand this.

And that's all i'm saying on that.

#99911 Contacting Sega about the control problems

Posted by TRiPPY on 10 October 2012 - 06:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I suggest not swamping people on twitter. Use the official forum and stay on topic.
(And remember the point is to help improve the controls, not drive people away from buying it e_e; )

#100139 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by TRiPPY on 08 November 2012 - 10:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala is quickly turning into my flight mode of choice. He makes a cool swooshy noise >w< He looks LIKE A SIR.

#100138 Contest winners!

Posted by TRiPPY on 08 November 2012 - 10:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I sent out 5 parcels to the USA today and 1 to Brazil. My new post office is a lot better than expected (and friendly thank god). I'll send out another 6 tommorow after work.

#99847 Contest winners!

Posted by TRiPPY on 08 October 2012 - 12:21 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

the runners up:

http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1881

#100132 Contest winners!

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 November 2012 - 08:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Yeah about that D: I'm having to send out prizes very slowly as I might be incomeless in a month or so. I'm paying for 50 airmail parcels to ship out of my own pocket, which is a unfortunately small one, so I ask for everyones patience with this. I'd LOVE to take 50 packages to the GPO and send them all out tommorow but its impossible for me right now. Trying my best though and will notify every person when I have posted so they know when to expect it.

Again apologies, my work hours are random.

#99830 Contest winners!

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 04:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1864

^ The first 20 winners are up.

I need dinner before I can work on the page for the next 30. I have worst flu eveeeeeer ToT

Thanks to everyone who entered. You're all bloody talented, prize winner or not.

#100140 Selling NiGHTS poster + Comic

Posted by TRiPPY on 08 November 2012 - 10:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey dude i know that feel. I started off collecting merch but ended up giving bits of it away, like my comics, because it's kind of like absorbing all the enjoyment you can from the things you love and being able to retain it without having to see it anymore. It's definitely a growing older thing. It was nice to read your thoughts on it <:3

Didn't the poster come from Famitsu? I seem to remember that being said somewhere when you first posted it ages ago.

#99800 Release dates and pricing announced

Posted by TRiPPY on 05 October 2012 - 04:51 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The camera seems to be centered on her rather than facing forward. I couldn't see where I was trying to throw her half the time, so that's something that definitely needs fixing...

This was something i reported early on, but they said it was from the PS2 code and they couldnt fix it. (Legacy). It's considered a difference and not a bug. This happens a lot with ports. Unless it causes the game to crash it's prioritized into something minor. Though i do think that not being able to see where to throw the boss IS a problem still for new guys e_e Keep at it though, you'll figure it out. Think of it as an extra challenge, lol.

#99735 Release dates and pricing announced

Posted by TRiPPY on 17 September 2012 - 07:55 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1853

-

Announced today ~ NiGHTS into dreams… will be hitting PlayStation Network on the 2nd of October for $9.99 and Xbox LIVE Arcade on October the 5th for 800 Microsoft Points. An incredibly worthwhile purchase considering that the rare and amazing Christmas NiGHTS also comes included as a free bonus! That's right, it's not DLC, it's free. How great is that? NiGHTS as a stand-alone game had tons of replay value but Christmas NiGHTS was always the icing on the cake. I know a lot of fans who have never had the chance to play Christmas NiGHTS on the Saturn due to the difficulty in finding a copy as it was never for sale as a buyable game. Christmas NiGHTS was an extra disk that Sonic Team decided to give out for free as a Christmas gift. Consider it a DLC expansion pack before DLC ever existed on consoles, lol. Gamers could only get a copy by buying certain Saturn bundle packs or free from a couple of gaming magazines (or Ebay of course). So this is a great chance for new fans to experience a little festive spirit.

Christmas NiGHTS looks amazing in HD updated graphics. If you don't believe me wait until you're whizzing around the screen with a ton of crystal clear HD multicolored sparkles in your eyes chasing high scores to beautiful beautiful music (trying your hardest to not kill all your Mepians haha). There's a reason a lot of us still hook up our Saturns every Christmas to play this game. I'm so glad that a new generation will get to experience this lovely gift. It meant a lot to Sonic Team back then and it still does now.

It made me pretty tearful when i got to play it in the office for the first time… lots of fond memories of many Christmas holidays gone by.

Do me a big favour and buy this port when it comes out. In fact buy it as a Xmas gift for a gaming friend! They'll appreciate it, trust me. Christmas NiGHTS is a classic and memorable beautiful experience.
Not long to wait now guys. It'll soon be time to fly again :)

#100159 Sales Figures

Posted by TRiPPY on 17 November 2012 - 02:54 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

lol don't be so dramatic dude, it's coming and I know this because DiGi's working on it and I know the actual release date. An announcement will happen soon I promise.

#99829 XBox LIVE GamerTags

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 04:31 PM in Community Corner

I changed my gamertag:

x0x TRiPPY x0x

#100205 New patch released!

Posted by TRiPPY on 23 November 2012 - 07:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

PS3 has not been patched yet so you wont see a difference. I'm not sure when the PS3 patch is going online. Different companies have different times with uploads etc.

#99831 Incoming Podcast tommorow!

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 04:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I know i know i know. You guys can all hit me with sticks later. I just moved house and have the flu (can barely talk, i sound a bit like Wizeman :P) but we'll be doing a release podcast or video soon. I have lots of stuff i want to say.

#100534 Dreams Dreams: NiGHTS's Solo

Posted by TRiPPY on 24 August 2013 - 04:51 PM in Creative Stuff!

You're really talented! No need to be shy about that :D

#100532 Dreams Dreams: NiGHTS's Solo

Posted by TRiPPY on 24 August 2013 - 04:42 PM in Creative Stuff!

Absolutely beautiful ;u; thank you for sharing!!

#99734 Official Achievements List now revealed

Posted by TRiPPY on 17 September 2012 - 06:09 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

yeah i got it fixed, it was bugging me.

#100510 What are you up to? (Or: let's have a reintroduction thread?)

Posted by TRiPPY on 24 August 2013 - 10:32 AM in Community Corner

Duplex ~ Go for it, start a new topic about anxiety ^^ If you make it a general topic others can discuss their tips and probs. I suffer from it too so it's always nice to try share some wisdom :)

As for me, lets see... well in January I officially left SEGA to start my own art company. So now I'm a full time freelance artist for lots of companies and people. It's kinda cool being freelancer because it means you can work for all sorts of companies and industries without being tied down to one thing, so my job changes a lot day to day. This also makes it a bit scary though. Very up and down. I also had to learn a lot about running a business and dealing with all the financial bits just from research online. It's all great though, very satisfying. I get paid for drawing cartoons :3 I tend to think of this most when I'm eating breakfast and realise 'hey this toast was supplied by art!' ... 'that's... weird'.

I moved house again in July. I feel a bit moved in now, but i still have furniture to buy and things i need for the office. Working from home is cool but it means less space in your room. I think right now my dream is to have actual studio space to rent.

There's tons of things i want to do now. So many projects i want to try my hand at.

Trying to get back into the community as a fan since i'm now able to. Now I can just speak my opinions and EXCITE again, haha.

Really looking forward to getting this place all nice to be again :)

#100015 List all reviews you find in here

Posted by TRiPPY on 13 October 2012 - 03:16 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If you read a review of NiGHTS plonk it in here (URL) for the rest of us to read and list the overall grade/score given. I'll make some sort of list in this topic. Get searching!

The Sun: (4/5) "NiGHTS Into Dreams — still unique 16 years after first release" : http://www.thesun.co...nto-Dreams.html

Max and Matt : "NiGHTS IS AMAZING!" :

Ve3tro: Grade A http://ve3tro.com/20...-dreams-review/

Eurogamer: 9/10 http://www.eurogamer...reams-hd-review

Gamerzines: 88% "Dream Delight" : http://www.gamerzine...hts-dreams.html

#99757 Hi, there!

Posted by TRiPPY on 20 September 2012 - 07:42 PM in Introduce Yourself

Greetings! ^U^ I'm glad you found our site.

#100548 Forums Open again!

Posted by TRiPPY on 25 August 2013 - 11:32 AM in Website Updates

i'll get all the avatary stuff sorted today :)

#100464 Forums Open again!

Posted by TRiPPY on 23 August 2013 - 03:52 PM in Website Updates

Hey guys!

Great to see you all again.

As you might have noticed our forums are back online after a long time in hiberation. Welcome back to the heart of our wonderful community!

I've pruned and archived and merged a lot of old topics to give the place a spring clean. We also sorted out the spam signup problem so no more problems waiting weeks to be validated or accidentally being mistaken for a spambot. Sorry! :)

The forum sections are a lot lot simpler now and more streamlined.

I've been really looking forward to reopening the forums for a long time now since around the time I left my job at SEGA. Reason being I can just be a straight out fan again and enjoy myself with speculation and jokes along with the rest of you. From this point onwards I have no idea what the franchise is up to officially so I'm having a huge amount of fun seeing news I had no forewarning of. You tend to know things about a long long time in advance when you work there, so I'm more than happy to be clueless and excited right now ^^ Ignorance is bliss.

I'm currently also in the process of getting me some staff helpers to take care of both website updates and the forums. That way I can concentrate on my job and not neglect the website and fans here (or at my other website!). Life is very busy but I'll always have major love for this community and NiGHTS. It's quite scary how far we've come...

I'm interested to see where the community goes from this point onwards due to the upcoming D6 DLC probably bringing in a slew of new fans from the Sonic side (Just like the SA pinball did years ago). Lets make everyone welcome regardless of your history or knowledge in the community.

Good luck to everyone and understand that you're rejoining a community were the strongest of friendships have been made in the past. Lets keep that tradition going.

Fresh starts and nostalgic highfives ~

TRiPPY

#100478 Forums Open again!

Posted by TRiPPY on 24 August 2013 - 12:48 AM in Website Updates

Dexxxxxx! :D Good to see you in a non Facebooky/Twittery capacity haha.

#100481 Forums Open again!

Posted by TRiPPY on 24 August 2013 - 01:01 AM in Website Updates

*runs screaming*