Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lady Spritzy's Content

There have been 158 items by Lady Spritzy (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67767 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 22 February 2009 - 01:32 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Also, NiGHTS and Barney are awfully similar... both purple, both hug little kids, both like to dance around, they both like music, they're both usually over-the-top happy...
And if they dualized, life would REALLY become a nightmare. T-T

o.O ... that's quite a disturbing-yet-true observation.

random thought: SA2 mentions a NiGHTS hotel, right? i wonder what the interior decor is like... maybe a different character theme for each room, with the lobby filled with Nightopians/Ideya? (I do plan on incorperating this into a fanfiction later, but I haven't gotten to that point yet... but STILL...)

#65200 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 06 December 2008 - 12:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

random thoughts: does NiGHTS ever walk on the ground, or does she have an electromagnetic field that doesn't allow her to? maybe that field helps her fly, and the twinkle dust is just poison to use on the pians?

#65375 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 15 December 2008 - 01:00 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

hmmm.... for some reason, I wonder what songs NiGHTS would have on an mp3 player... prolly sonic music, because she'd be sick of music from her own video game.
what do you guys think?

#67856 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 25 February 2009 - 03:03 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

A Nightmaren on Elm Street? A NiGHTS-mare on Elm Street? I can't help but picture Reala in Freddy's outfit...muahahahaha!

With the dreamers being terrorized by a chainsaw-wielding Reala? Or maybe even NiGHTS (if you go for the NiGHTS-mare on Elm Street title)... And one of the settings being NiGHTS Hotel... (lol, running joke- okay, not really, but still...)

#67955 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 28 February 2009 - 01:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My random JoD thought of the day: Chasing after Octopaw can be addicting if you're aiming for a really high link count record and you're really persistent at getting said link count record. Also: Delight City (or at least the Broadway mission thing) can be blinding.

And Pians come up with weird names.

Trust me, I spent a good hour or two getting my A ranks on all Octopaw missions- and you've got to get a 100 link for that (my highest is two-sixty or so). Absolutely fun.
I absolutely abhor (does that have two r's?) Broadway Guide, but that's just me.
And yes, their names are extremely wierd. Maybe the names are just thoughts more random than this thread?

Random Thought- I went to the Cirque de Sol (or something like that) a while back. Their costumes reminded me of NiGHTS characters (except for the drag-clown, but that's beside the point.)

#66831 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 23 January 2009 - 03:17 AM in Community Corner

Jack's Lament by All-American Rejects.
My friend's letting me borrow Nightmare Revisited right now, and I'm getting all I can out of it :3 (I could prolly sing this on my own right now...)

#66627 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 18 January 2009 - 09:58 PM in Community Corner

E-102 Gamma's theme for some reason :) possibly one of the saddest moments ever is when he dies and releases the third bird :'(

Personally, my favorite sonic the hedgehog music ever.
Anyway, listening to 'Back in the Day' by Megadeth.
...I want to listen to Psychotron (I think that's how you spell it)

#66890 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 25 January 2009 - 12:51 AM in Community Corner

Kryptonite by Three Doors Down (On my sister's PS3. Yes, I'm enjoying the heck out of it.)

#67587 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 18 February 2009 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

The "Forever Unity Instrumental" music over on Imagni. It's quite addictive.

#66561 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 17 January 2009 - 05:13 PM in Community Corner

Dreams of an Absolution- LB from the Remix Factory.
(The game sucked, the music rocked!)

#67183 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 03 February 2009 - 01:26 PM in Community Corner

Rebirth- The Place Promised to Us in our Early Days by Euphoria (over on DI)

#66482 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 15 January 2009 - 10:11 PM in Community Corner

(just because this topic is soo fun!)
the Lost Impact music from Shadow the Hedgehog. (My MP3 player tells me it's by Jun Senoue.)
I only liked some of the music from Shadow the Hedgehog, since it was pretty repetative.

#65233 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 08 December 2008 - 01:58 AM in Community Corner

2 Elevations from Tali Demon.
This site's music is really good.

#66394 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 13 January 2009 - 02:42 AM in Community Corner

Crossroads of the Dragon Carcass by Obscura over on Dance Industries.
He happens to be somewhat of a friend of mine, but he doesn't do music anymore- just writing in his free time.

#66444 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 14 January 2009 - 04:36 PM in Community Corner

...I'm WAY too addicted to NiGHTS*glances at spelling error in 'Nightmare'*.

Eh. I keep spelling night as such. It's a habit I really gotta get out of, since I got into it when writing fanfics...

Anyway, listening to P.O.D.'s Youth of the Nation.
(Wow, anyone know how depressing these lyrics are? School wants to warn kids about stuff like Columbine, play this song with the lyrics showing)

#65416 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 17 December 2008 - 12:47 AM in Community Corner

One Winged Angel - Advent Children Remix.

Mmmmmmmmm... Ominous Latin Chanting™....

EDIT: lol I'm one post short of being #666.

"And we're back to the killing again..." -Dr. Worely, my Latin teacher, after I showed her the lyrics to One Winged Angel...
Anyway, listening to "Symphonic Ruin" by Jivemaster, from those wacky people over on Overclocked Remix (shameless plug...)

#65905 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 01 January 2009 - 08:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

you said you could get pictures from the sketchbook, kentalin?
if so, could you get me the drawn version of Cerberus? I can't find that picture of him anywhere, and it would be a nice reference to draw off of.
but it's just a request, not a demand. (actually, it's more like i'm down on my knees and begging here)

#66860 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 24 January 2009 - 01:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

so sorry i haven't been back on this topic for a while. first, sorry about messing your name up Kentilan. (i'll prolly do it sometime in the future, 'cuz I suck like that.) also, second, didn't quite realize the site already had that. thanks for getting those, though. i really appriciate it.

#66134 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 07 January 2009 - 04:05 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

So I'm still assuming that (at least for now) there's absolutely no chance I'll be able to get this in America? (I mean, without importing it/buying it on Ebay, 'cause those aren't really in my options list)
Is this assumption true?

#77439 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 04 October 2009 - 02:43 PM in Creative Stuff!

I'm up for it. I'll see what I can do.

#65952 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 03 January 2009 - 07:52 PM in Community Corner

I'd like to point something out about the "Werehog" linguistics thing.
In Werehog mode, he's still anthropomorphic, so it still works.
But I still just call him "Dog-boy" during night missions and in the Gaia Temple.

#65109 Rate the avatar above you!

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 02 December 2008 - 01:27 PM in Community Corner

8/10
can't remember who it was, but you said it was a gift-art thing or something like that.
huzzah.

(and in reply to The Orange Nightmare, she's my avvie character! Mugged NiGHTS, stole her Persona, ect ect.)

#64078 Rate the avatar above you!

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 26 October 2008 - 02:26 PM in Community Corner

hmmm... 10/10. i likes the sketchy look, and he looks familliar...

*note: bwahaha! i've got access to a scanner now! i gots me a new avie now!

#77163 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 02 October 2009 - 07:06 PM in Poll Area

"Ree-ah-la".
My head nearly exploded when I first heard DiGi pronounce it "Real-a" o.O

#65036 Twilight: Love it or Hate it?

Posted by Lady Spritzy on 29 November 2008 - 02:56 PM in Community Corner

haven't read it, don't really want to read it.
too many squealing fangirls that wouldn't know Edmond Dantes from Dante's Divine Comedy read it, which doesn't help its case.
and my friend who says she is a vampire (believe her if you want- i do) is very miffed about it, saying it's not an accurate representation.
then again, isn't most of it off.

so, it goes in the "i'd rather not" catagory.